BEEN A WHOLE COLLEGE VIBE

By princessalisha33

"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit... More

Part 1 🍯💫
Part 2 ✨✍🏾
Part 3 🫶🏾🧚🏾
Part 4 🦋💨
Part 5 👾💕
Part 6 🪝🔮
Part 7 🌶️🥵
Part 8 💄🧖🏾‍♀️
Part 9 🎧🕸️
Part 10 ???
Part 11 ❤️💋
Part 12 🫧👽
Part 13 🫦☁️
Part 14 ??
Part 15 🐥🐝
Part 16 ☘️💚
Part 17 📍☁️
Part 18 🧞‍♀️💜
Part 19 🧥🐻
Part 20 🧠💓
Part 22 🦊🧡
Part 23 🕕🕯️
Part 24🐙🌸
Part 25 🪐🌪️
Part 26 🦩🌺
Part 27 🧟‍♂️🪖
Part 28 ??
Part 28 🎃🧡
Part 30 ?❤️‍?
The End 🕸️

Part 21 (can you do sum fa meh😭🤪)

656 13 7
By princessalisha33

AYESHA's POV

I feel Cassius's hands caress my ass and his hot breath on my ear which is making the situation between my legs way worse.

bruhhh...fuck it!

I kiss him but hungrier this time. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. I stop the kiss and pull off this shirt revealing his perfect melanin body. I pull off my uniform and he helps me get it over my now untied dreads, leaving me in my thong

picked the right day not to wear my granny panties, ain't gon'' catch me slippinn!

"Damn mama," he mumbles staring at my body.

He kisses me again and i feel his hand go down my stomach reaching my clit. He starts rubbing my pussy on top of my drenched thong causing me to whimper uncontrollably in his ear.

"Moan for me baby...let me hear how much you love this," he says which drives me even crazier. At this point i'm grinding on to his hand feeling the sensation on my clit.

"Cassius...fuck"

"Yeah mama i like it when you say my name like that,"

I feel myself getting closer as the pleasure intensifies. He rubs my pussy faster causing me to cum instantly.

"You're so soaking...you hear that?," he says in my ear still playing with my pussy making me hear the wet noises it was making.

"That's enough Cassius,"

He smiles and pulls down his sweatpants revealing his huge erection already dripping with pre-cum. He pulls my drenched panties to the side and holds me by the waist to position me above his dick with me still twitching a little because of my sensitive clit.

I start to slowly go down taking all of him in, feeling mostly pleasure and a little pain from his huge member stretching out my pussy.

"Fuck...Cassius,"

I couldn't take all of him in. He's so fucking big.

"Take that baby, come on," he whispers in my ear as he thrusts deeper into me catching me off guard and hitting my g spot.

"Ouuu right there baby," i moan as his thrusts get deeper

Cassius pumps in and out of me faster with his hands on my hips directing my movements. The amount of pleasure i feel is out of this world. I throw my head back as i ride him faster and he attacks my neck with his lips.

"Like that mama don't stop...,"

I start bouncing faster on him chasing my climax which i feel getting nearer and nearer.

"Fuck baby i'm about to cum," i say throwing his head back.

"Uhh fuck Cassius!"

"Louder for me baby," he says encouraging me to moan as loud as i want to

His strokes get slower which drives me crazy. I see him rolling his eyes at the back of his head and i know he's about to cum. I get off my knees and onto my feet and start riding him like a damn Harley.

"Don't stop you're doing so good," he mumbles as he closes his eyes and holds my waist tighter.

We both reach our climax at the same time. I experience what i'd like say is the best and biggest orgasm i have ever had feeling Cassius's  warm liquid fill me up.

We both sit there trying to catch our breaths from reaching our orgasms.

"I missed you so fucking bad," he confesses still inside of me and caressing my booty.

His mouth devours my hard nipples causing me to moan whilst my hand is on his broad shoulder and the other in his dreads.

"Get up," he demands

I do as i'm told and he stands up after i do too, towering my tiny body in front of me. He makes me kneel on the couch and slightly bend over.

"Take these off mama," he says pulling down my panties leaving me fully naked.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispers in my ear and slaps my ass after grabbing a chunk full of it.

He sits on the table and feel his hands grab my hips once again. Cassius pushes apart ass cheeks and i then feel his hot wet tongue open my pussy lips from the back.

"Fuck..." I throw my head back spreading my legs further apart to give him better access of what he was doing.

"oh you like that mama?,"

"yeah," i reply almost out of breath.

His tongue moves up and down my slit as he teases me.

"Cassius st...stop,"

"What do you want me to do baby?,"

"Eat this pussy,"

"Beg me,"

"Fuck...please,"

I then feel his tongue on my clit, licking and sucking on it with his hands holding my legs open and positioning me to not be able to close them. The only thing audible is the sounds of him slurping my pussy and how wet he has made me. I feel myself getting closer.

Cassius then stops and as i was about to turn around to protest he grabs me by the neck and enters slowly into me.

"Hmm...Cassius,"

Cassius begins to fuck me senselessly on the couch. He grabs me by my dreads and pulls me aggressively whilst his other hand plays with my nipple which turns me on and makes my clit throb. He thrusts inside me faster and faster hitting my exact spot. The room is filled with my screams and his groans.

"You're mine and only mine you hear me mama?"

"Hmm fuck..."

He pulls me closer, grabbing me by the neck to whisper in my ear, all this without stopping.

"Answer me baby or i'll stop...,"

"Yes Cassius fu..fuck... i only belong to you"

His thrust get faster as i feel myself reaching my climax.

"Oouu fuck baby i'm about to cum,"

"Let go for me mama shit...,"

I feel myself detangle, liquid running down my thigh having reached my 3rd orgasm tonight. Cassius also cums at the same time as me.

"Shit mama you squirt too? That's sexy as hell,"

I hadn't even noticed. i look down my shaking legs and see my super soaker water gun had made him and his couch wet. I try to get up but my legs fail me.

He chuckles at my attempt and carries my naked body bridal style to his bed. Cassius disappears into his bathroom and comes back to carry me in his tub. He had actually ran a bubble bath for me.

Cassius sits on the edge of the tub helping me wash myself because I was too tired to do it myself.

"Come sit with me,"

"I'm already sitting with you," he smiles exposing his perfect smile and dimples.

"But you're too far, come in,"

"Aight aight you don't have to be such a baby about it," he says laughing and getting up to take off the towel that was around his waist.

"Don't look at me like you can take some more,"

I smack my teeth and scoot to make some space for him to get in. He sits behind me and i lay between his legs. He massages me and caresses my body helping me relax. I am probably going to be so sore tomorrow from all the fucking we just did.

"Thank you for letting me...you know,"

"What?,"

"You don't gotta play stupid Ayesha you know what I mean,"

"You don't gotta thank me though,"

"I do cause you're like giving me a second chance and I wanna do it right this time mama,"

He stops the massage and grabs my neck gently to make me look at him.

"I want to be with you Ayesha, like officially,"

I am too stunned to speak. I did not think tonight was going to go like this at all.

"Can i think about it?,"

"Take all the time you need but not like too much time aight," he says and I giggle.

After the bath we get to his bed and cuddle the whole night. We don't bother to put any clothes on since there wasn't a need anyway because we fucked over and over again throughout the night. Like i said, i'm going to be so sore tomorrow.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~~•~•~•~•

do we still want them together or naahhh?

y'all think his genuine ?

COMMENT AND VOTE 😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
1.9M 64.9K 49
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" He rips my lace underwear off and slides his nike grey shorts off. "I ha- uhhh" he slams his dick into me and I...
9.2K 225 22
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
850K 13.1K 30
__ In which a young -soon to be mafia leader falls in love with a girl he cannot have, but is ready to take any risk to make her his but the thing...