You're my Chosen One - Harry...

By harrywifey_13

"๐‰๐ž ๐ญ'๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž. ๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - The Unexpected News
Chapter 2 - The Hogwarts Platform 9ยพ
Chapter 3 - The Approach of Dementors
Chapter 4 - The Hogwarts Sorting
Chapter 5 - Sparks of Love
Chapter 6 - DADA class
Ch 7 - Hogsmeade visits, 'Werewolves?' and Harry's confession
Chapter 8 - The Quidditch Match
Chapter 9 - Christmas Holidays and Patronus
Ch 10 - Pettigrew on Marauders' map
Chapter 11 - The Quidditch Match Final
Ch 12 - Buckbeak's execution and the truth revealed
Chapter 13 - The time-turner and the rescue
Chapter 14 - The End of Third Year
Chapter 15 - Summer break
ANNOUNCEMENT
Ch 16 - Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 17 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 18 - The Goblet
Chapter 19 - The Awful Interview
Chapter 20 - The Letter from Sirius
christmas greetings
Chapter 21 - Black Lake
Chapter 22 - The Patch Up
Chapter 23 - First task
Chapter 24 - The Yule Ball Prep
Chapter 25 - The discussion about dates
Chapter 26 - Yule Ball
Chapter 27 - The Second Task
Chapter 28 - Y/n's instincts
Chapter 29 - The Third Task
Chapter 30 - End of Term
Chapter 32 - The Reunion
Chapter 33 - Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 34 - Bittersweet Malevolence
Chapter 35 - Falling For You
Chapter 36 - Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37 - It All Begins

Chapter 31 - Grimmauld Place

555 10 11
By harrywifey_13

Y/n's POV

Just as I turned around, my eyes caught a lady with purple hair. I ran up to her.

"Tonks?"

"Y/n!"

"What are you doing here?"

"If I wouldn't have been here, how would you have gone to Grimmauld Place?"

"Are you and Remus...?"

"Yes, we are staying there. Come with me," she said. I followed her. We apparated to my new house. It looked like... a muggle's house? Tonks did something with her wand. The two houses which were joined together, was now separating, creating a passage. The buildings stopped moving. Tonks smiled at me, and walked inside. I followed her.

I was at 12 Grimmauld Place, where dad lived. My heart skipped a beat. I was finally going to live with Dad?

After walking a few steps, I saw him.

"DAD!" I exclaimed. He opened his arms. I ran up to him and he embraced me lovingly. "You don't know how much I missed you dad!"

"I know sweetheart," we pulled away. I hugged Remus then, "Ah, good to see you again, Y/n."

"Good to see you too Remus!" I pulled away.

"How's Harry?" Dad asked.

"He's fine. Just a bit depressed about going back to the Dursleys, and well... about what happened back at Hogwarts recently."

"I'm sorry to hear about it."

"We have more things to worry about, Dad. Voldemort has returned."

"The order is reuniting, by the way," Remus intervened

"The order?" I questioned, not quite understanding

"You'll know soon enough," he said and left me in wonder.

Time Skip

I woke up as the rays of the morning sun hit my face. I checked the calendar, to see that it was already a month or so, and here I was, literally dying of boredom because none of Hermione, or Ron, or Ginny, or Fred or George is here. And of course, how could I forget that one person whom I'm missing so much that I wish at the start of every single day that at least I could meet him. Yes, Harry. In these few weeks, I discovered that I've developed feelings for him, feelings which I didn't want to develop, let alone be those feelings getting reciprocated. Let's name the feeling... love. Yes, I've fallen in love with him, but I don't even have the guts to express. Now come on, I'm not supposed to just ruin our friendship like that, right? And he doesn't even have the same feelings. Moreover, I bet he likes Cho and prefers her over me. Did I mention about him drooling over her during our fourth year?

As days pass, I come to know that Mr and Mrs Weasley, along with the Weasley children would be coming at 12, Grimmauld Place, yes, here, after which, Hermione would be joining us too. At least I won't be that much tired of having nothing to do.

But I wonder when will I actually meet Harry?

Harry's POV

It's the summer of 1995. Temperature's increasing day by day. I was reading the newspaper, but couldn't focus anymore. I've been constantly thinking about Y/n these days. It doesn't matter how hard I try to keep her thoughts off my mind, but I think I couldn't and I never will. It's getting really irresistible yet I cannot express my feelings to her. Those feelings, they're the reason why I keep thinking about her all day even if she's not with me. But I'm yet to know whether I should call it love or something else.

"Do we have to?" a random boy called to my attention when he spoke to his mother, while getting off of the merry-go-round.

"Yes, we do," his mother replied. They were going home, and the boy was reluctant to do so. "I'll make your favourite dinner to compensate," his mother added. I smiled, realising how precious a mother-son relation is, while I'm that unlucky one. Mum sacrificed her life for me. But I couldn't do anything to make her feel proud, did I? That vision of Cedric dying that night haunts me to this day.

"He squealed like a pig, didn't he?"

"Yeah, brilliant punch, Big D. Did you see his face?"

I heard someone speaking, and looked up to acknowledge it was my cousin, Dudley. Big D, that's what others call him. He must've beaten up someone, again. "Hey, big D. Beat up another 10-year-old?" I asked.

"This one deserved it," he replied.

"Yeah."

"Five against one, very brave," I said sarcastically.

"Well you're one to talk, moaning in your sleep every night? At least I'm not afraid of my pillow," he mocked. "Don't kill cedric! Who's cedric? Your boyfriend?" he added. Now he's really getting on the nerves. "Shut up," I said.

"Oh and don't you forget about her! 'Don't touch Y/n!' Why? Why, she's your girlfriend, Potter?"

"Shut-"

"He's going to kill me mum! Where is your mum? She dead? Is she dead, Pot-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out my wand, ran up to him and pointed it to his neck. Others were laughing but I couldn't care less. The weather started to change quickly. From the hot sunny weather to a cloudy and stormy weather. How could it be? All of Dudley's friends started running away, insisting him to go away too.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" Dudley asked.

"I'm not doing anything!" I denied.

We started running. It was raining. Then we found a tunnel in which we entered. I was just staring for a few seconds, and then suddenly I looked back to see a dementor. It picked me up and pinned me against the wall, almost strangling me to death. "Dudley, run!" I warned. He started running but another dementor caught him. I took my wand out of my waistband and pushed the dementor away, and fell to the ground. The dementor was coming for me, I picked up my wand and cast the spell, "Expecto Patronum!" A white light emerged out of my wand, dragging the dementor away. I pointed my wand, with the ongoing spell at the dementor preying on Dudley.

Y/n's POV

They had arrived already. The whole bunch of Weasleys and Hermione. Hermione and Ginny decided to stay in a room beside mine. Hermione was unpacking, since she arrived today, while I was climbing down the staircase, when a heard the group of adults discussing something in dad's room. I hadn't even cared to intervene if it hadn't been for Harry's name. I was pretty sure they took his name and this discussion primarily concerned him.

Harry's POV

I was back. Mrs Figg had helped me get Dudley back to his house. Uncle Vernon was enraged.

"Happy, are we now? You've finally done it! You've finally driven him loopy," he said.

"Vernon! Don't say that!" Aunt Petunia said after.

"Just look at him, Petunia, our boy has gone lumpy!" He turned to me, "I've reached my limits, do you hear? This is the last time I'm gonna take of you and your nonsense."

Just then Hedwig entered flying into the house, carrying, a letter? On observing it closely, I realised it was a howler.

"Dear Mr Potter, the Ministry has received intelligence that at 6:23 this evening, you performed the Patronus Charm in front of a muggle. As a clear violation of the Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, you are hereby expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! Hoping you are well, Mafalda Hopkirk."

WELL? You're saying you're expelling me from my home, and you're expecting me to be well? No, don't do this to me!

"Justice!"

Uncle Vernon took Dudley to the hospital. Meanwhile I went upstairs to my bedroom. Goddamnit! I banged on the cupboard causing things to shake. Mum and dad's picture, the only memory I have of them, fell down on this floor. Hedwig got a bit scared.

"Sorry, Hedwig." I picked up the photo from the floor and returned to the bedside. What am I supposed to do now?

Sighing, I lay down on the bed to sleep.

flashback

"NO! CEDRIC!!"

No, no! He killed him! HE KILLED HIM?! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! Voldemort, it's him, Y/n was right, he's returned!!!

---

It was a nightmare. It's the same thing, every night. And then, I'm expelled from Hogwarts now. Brilliant! While I was absorbed in my thoughts, I heard some creaky noises, behind the door. I grabbed my glasses, and my wand, ready for defence. No one's at the house right now, right? Where's the noise coming from then?

Just then the door opened with a flash of light.

"Very clean these muggles!"

"Tonks! For god's sake!"

It was Professor Moody with a whole bunch of people with him. I was puzzled.

"Professor Moody? What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, of course!" He replied.

Y/n's POV

I entered my room, banging the door behind me, and flopped down on the bed annoyed.

"What happened Y/n? You look-"

"Mad, I know!" I replied rudely. I stared a couple of moments at the floor in utter rage, then I realised I shouldn't have said it that way to Hermione.

"It's dad," I spoke up calmly, looking at them, Hermione and Ron, "Harry's in trouble, and I want to see him safe. I wanted to go, but dad, he didn't allow me!" I said with a slight hint of annoyance in my voice, but I kept my voice down. "I'm never talking to him again," I said standing up.

"Y/n, it's alright, you know. He's your father after all, he cares about you."

"What about my choices, Hermione? I know how to handle situations like this at this point. But he thinks I'm still naive! I'm so done with my life right now," I said, heading to the door.

"Where do you think you're going? Harry might be arriving anytime now!" She said in a convincing tone to stop me.

"I'll know when he does," I said, and walked out, turning down the hopes of Hermione and Ron, who kept waiting for Harry in the room.

WC: 1701

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.7K 14
(Y/N) was the type to keep to herself. As everyone around her playing around in the fields or talked, she either read or did homework. One boy just d...
46.9K 1.9K 24
Everyone is on edge during Y/n and Edmund's sixth and seventh years at Hogwarts. Voldemort is on the rise and his followers are getting more and more...
88.3K 3.2K 40
"Yes finally a Narnia x reader " you excitedly clicked the link . Suddenly a gust of wind hit ...
12.5K 314 24
โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฎ...