OP Kiyone COTE

由 Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... 更多

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds

1.6K 59 11
由 Nagavignesh

The incident with Chiaki happened 2 days ago. She didn't even eye me once. She was masking her depression. But Kei and Maya saw through it.

They even deduced that I was the reason, even without asking one of us. How? Is this what they call women intuition? Do I have that power?

The classes got over. Everytime, Chiaki went to her dorm straight, saying excuses like 'not feeling well' or 'I am tired'.

Kei and Maya approached me.

"Stop right there" Kei blocked my front while Maya covered my back.

But if they are here to fight me, shouldn't they assume a stance? Or the posture by which Kei is blocking my way is some kind of stance?

"Why am I getting a feeling that you are thinking something stupid?" Kei asked herself.

"Kiyone-chan, you can't escape us today. Your stealth won't work on us" Maya said.

"*Sigh* What do you guys want?" I surrendered.

"What happened to Chiaki. Or more precisely, what happened between you two?" Kei folded her arms.

She looks like a mother scolding her child.

"Yea yea, we thought everything was fine. You guys even went to a dat-"

"Maya!!! That's not what we are here for. Don't spoil the beans to this dense idiot". Kei scolded her.

Dense idiot? I mean I have more brain cells than her, so is she refering to that? Or maybe my muscle density? Since I train a lot, she is saying I am denser than her?

And, idiot? It's a term used to refer someone who is less intelligent than you right? But that means she is the idiot here right?

"Gomen gomen, tehee~" Maya did a 'Chie-sensei cute pose'.

"Alright, just spit it. Tell us what happened between you two" Kei again asked the question.

"We had a fight, that's all"

"How can you say that so casually Kiyone?. Go apologise to her and solve this problem immediately"

"Kei, I don't know how you concluded it was my fault in the first place. But there are certain things that can be changed.

Certain people doesn't get a second chance. Or rather they don't deserve it" I said to her.

Kei clenched her fist.

"How can you say that!!! Everyone deserves a second chance, if they are truly willing to change. Everyone ...... Deserves a second chance." Kei shouted.

It seems Kei became emotional. It's probably because of her past. This is called inferiority complexity.

Kei's bullies bullied her to the point where she became broke, and truly believed that she deserved it. They made such a psychological scar on her. But Kei is strong, she simply shredded that inferiority complexity.

She became strong. Now if you ask Kei if she deserved that bullying or not, she would say no.
But still she couldn't remove that PTSD.

"Whoa, Kei-chan don't get emotional. I know you are worried for them, but don't push yourself too much. Their problem will solve in no time" Maya suprisingly spoke something logical.

"No ... The longer you avoid confronting what's in from of you, the more it will consume you. Please Kiyone, just talk to her once. I want us to be friends again.

We laughed and enjoyed so much together as a four. It won't be fulfilling even if one of you are not present, please Kiyone". Kei softened her voice.

It seems she never had such good friends. She was willing to go as far as to plead just for that friendship? It seems like pain in the ass though.

This is what friendship does to people? Kei should only worry about her social status to protect herself.
Worrying about other factors are inefficient.

That's what I did. In order to survive, I narrowed my vision and focused. I only focused on improving myself. I didn't bat an eye towards others because they weren't needed.

Is she saying I am wrong? That I shouldn't only focus on surviving? But that's absurd, you will die.

What's more important than your own life? Relationships end when you die. The longer you survive ... The longer you survive ...

No I don't need a reason to survive. Rather, I need a reason not to live, surviving is nature.

"You are wrong Kei. What's broken cannot be mended. The words you spill cannot be taken back. They linger around. Actions simply have consequences, you cannot escape them.

I already told Chiaki that I won't disturb her again. She will be back to her normal self in a few days. Don't worry too much." I started to walk out of the classroom.

"Wait Kiyone" Kei held my hand. She continued

"You are genius, we all know it. But that doesn't mean you know everything"

What does she know?

"The reason to strive for something. I know it. Can you say you know that?"

Did she read my mind?

"I didn't read your mind, your face shows it all"

"Fine Kei. I will say it. There is no such reason as to strive for something. Rather we don't need a reason, living is our reason itself to strive..." I told her.

"Strive for what?"

"Strive to... Survive. Surviving is everything and since it's a natural thing, we don't need to strive for anything else unnecessary. There's no need to question it further Kei.

If you want my reason for being alive. It's simply to win. Winning is everything". Kei backed a bit at my words.

But the conviction in her eyes only increased.

"Is winning everything?"

Yes everything.

"Doesn't it matter what you have?"

No

"Doesn't it matter at what cost you achieved that victory"

No it doesn't.

"Doesn't it matter what has to be sacrificed?"

Yes, it doesn't matter what needs to be sacrificed.

"What about friends and family?"

What about them? It's not I had a normal family. And I don't even understand the term friendship.

"Leave them. What about you? Is winning all you want?"

I don't want anything. Rather it's what defines me.

"Kiyone don't lie to yourself. You don't care about winning. You say that to yourself, but even if you lose, you won't care"

Huh, that's true, I won't care if I lose, because for me losing is dying and dying is losing. As long I am safe, I win.

But I won't lose in the first place.

"Living a life where you regret you had done everything differently isn't worth living Kiyone. An short and fulfilling life is much better than a longer and empty life" Kei said.

Empty life? What does she even know about me? Bullshit.

I survived the most insane curriculum for a human child, where I was even put at a more disadvantageous position.

I can break almost if not all world records.
There's nothing that I can't do in terms of human capabilities.

What else do I even need?.

"There are many meanings and reason as to why we live Kiyone. One of them is for seeking happiness. Happiness is a subjective experience that varies from person to person.

Some people may find happiness in material possessions or wealth, while others may find it in relationships or experiences.

You probably know the psychology and stuffs behind it more than me. But knowing and experiencing are different things.

Happiness is not just a feeling Kiyone, but a state of being that involves a sense of purpose, meaning, and fulfillment.

It is important to live a meaningful and purposeful life. Not just surviving and keep on outsmarting others."

Purpose? My purpose is to survive right? And in order to do that I need to win right?

Meaningful? No life is meaningful. We all die in the end. It's an abstract concept.

"Happiness can be achieved through many ways Kiyone. If I ask you how you will seek it, you will probably say something technical and psychologically accurate .

But if everything can be written in books, we don't have the need for teachers Kiyone. People learn from experience.

We learn new things all the time, I don't know about you though. You probably know everything, that is in the books.

If you don't have a goal in life, you can always choose one. Start with seeking happiness Kiyone."

Huh? Happiness? But why do we need it? Why do I need it? Isn't making a goal to reach it when you don't need one to survive considered stupid?

"Seek happiness Kiyone-sama. You won't probably understand why we need it. But I guarantee you, if you don't seek happiness, one day you will regret it."

Huh, seeking happiness? But it's not I need it to survive right? I am curious about happiness, but I don't think I can feel it. Understanding it is enough for me.

"In your perspective, understanding something in a descriptive level may seem enough. But believe me, experiencing and knowing are different.

Even if you have an accurate understanding of the concept happiness, when you feel it, all the definitions you read may seem unfitting.

Emotions can't be described through words Kiyone-sama. One has to feel it.

So please seek happiness in these 3 years" Matsuo smiled at me and patted my head.

Why am I remembering that? It never made sense. Whatever Matsuo taught me in that one year never made sense to me. It was always something abstract. Something that seemed useless.

"I found my happiness through you guys. I never felt so alive before. Kiyone, you will get what I am saying once you feel it" Kei hugged me.

I didn't plan this confrontation. But it seems Kei is slowly but surely moving on from her past. She probably thinks something bad happened to me for my cold nature.

'I never seen such eyes. They suck you in like an abyss. Kiyone suffered. I can see it. But unlike me, she is strong. She gives the feeling of undefeated.

She is simply amazing, but never have I ever seen her happy. I have seen people like her, cunning and planning everything. Maybe not to this extent, but those people are really unfortunate.

Not able to feel the real happiness. That's why I will return the favour. She, Chiaki and Maya made me feel special. Made me happy. I will mend their broken bond however I can' Kei thought.

"No need to talk to Chiaki yourself Kiyone. We will talk to her today. She will approach you, no rather I will make her" Kei said to me.

It seems she is really motivated. But I don't think Kei can convince Chiaki. I already estimated that she will approach me in a time period of 2 days from now on.

I took into account everything possible this time. And naturally I am never wrong. Kei doesn't have anything convincing to make Chiaki confront me.

Both of them left. Maya was saying something like 'wow kei, who knew you had it in you' to an embarrassed Kei.

I returned to my room. It was already 6pm. I thought about taking a short nap. There's no plan or big moves for me to make, for the next two days.

I heard a knock on my door. Is it Kei? Probably there to inform me that she failed to convince Chiaki. It was obvious that she won't be able to convince Chiaki.

I opened the door. I saw Chiaki standing there.

"C-can I enter?" I simply nodded.

How is she here? Do they have any dirt on Chiaki to force her to confront me? That's the only possible conclusion.

But then I took it into account. Even if they had something big, either Chiaki will get angry at them and kick them out, or simply won't care about it.

There's no way Kei was able to convince her. It's tru that she was a phenomenal speaker when it comes to abstract things like these. Even her speech to me made me think everything.

Even now I am replaying my talk with Kei in my head. But not enough, it's not enough to convince the Chiaki right now.

I saw Chiaki this morning, she was devastated. But right now she has the conviction in her eyes. What changed? Did Kei tell her past to Chiaki.

But that's just absurd. It's irrational even for abstract things like these. Why would she risk her school life to mend two friends? That's simply madness, but there's no other explanation.

----An hour ago----

*Kei's POV*

"Chiaki, open up" I said

"What do you want? I told I was not feeling well right?" Chiaki opened her door.

Jeez, these two girls are a pain in the ass.

Now I need to solve the love problems of these love birds. Ah mou, I can't believe I said so many embarrassing and cringey things to Kiyone.

What will she think of me now? Mou. Why should I get emotional?

"Chiaki, what happened with you and Kiyone"

"Yea what happened Chiaki-chan? Did she reject yo-" I held Maya's mouth before she blabber anything.

Shit. Doesn't she know that Chiaki don't know that we know her crush on Kiyone?

This girl is more of an air-head than I thought.

"What are you guys saying? There is no problem between us" Chiaki told.

Obviously she is lying.

We entered her room. It was partially a mess. Jeez, how much this girl loves Kiyone? Getting depressed and shit. Well this means, the more I need to do something.

"Chiaki. Kiyone told us. Not everything, but something like never being friends again" I told her.

Immediately Chiaki's eyes teared up a bit.

"O-oh, then why are you here?" Poor Chiaki.

That robot-of-a-girl Kiyone dense idiot. Being a maiden herself but not understanding another maiden.

"Chiaki. You know that you want it. You don't want your relationship with her to end. Why are you not following your heart?"

"Following my heart, it's not that easy Kei. I-I don't know what to do" Chiaki hugged me.

She bawled her eyes out. Jeez, she cried so much. It took her more than 15 minutes to calm down.

Maya is clearly worried. But neither she can me can't do anything drastic. It may ruin their relationship further. We can't force them

"*Sob* I don't know what to do. It hurts, it hurts more than I thought it would. I don't even understand these feelings"

"Chiaki, I was bullied"

"Huh" both Maya and Chiaki had a surprised noise.

I never thought there will be a time I am willing to open up my past. It doesn't even matter if this conversation here leaks and I return to my past life.

I enjoyed my life here because of these three people. It may hurt if they change their point of view. But hey, nothing I am used to right? Also what kind of friend I am, if I am not willing to sacrifice this much.

Even if people start to bully me again, I can simply drop out of this school. That's one advantage of this school, they won't contact our parents to ask their permission. We can drop out whenever we want.

It's not like my future is ruined. I don't want to live my life always cowering in fear. I want to change. I want to be free. I have seen her eyes. Kiyone suffered more than me.

It is evident seeing her. But she is really strong. I want to be strong too. I don't want to be in a debt. I want an equal friendship. They did me so much for me.

I am willing to put everything on the line.

"Yes, it's as you heard. I have been bullied. I am not a Gyaru girl as I show myself. It's all fake. To protect myself from bullying, I put on this persona"

"W-what"

"I didn't even retaliate when people bullied me. After a while, I gave up trying to resist. That's right; I was everyone's victim. I became cold, robotic. I could cry, scream, or thrash around, but it didn't matter. I couldn't do anything. All I could do was take it."

Maya and Chiaki: " Kei-chan/Kei"

Please don't judge me. Please don't hate me after this.

"What ... happened to you, Kei" Chiaki asked me.

Her eyes were soft. He tone was much more softer. I started crying. It this what it feels like to have a shoulder to lean on?

I am happy. I am very grateful.

"What happened huh?*Sob*All sorts of things. Everything and anything. They'd put tacks in my shoes or stuff my desk full of roadkill. When I went to the bathroom, I'd get splashed with dirty water.

They wrote words like 'whore' on my uniform. They pulled my hair and punched and kicked me. Anything you could imagine, basically. I was bullied in every way. Countless times.

What I've just told you was just a fraction of what I've experienced. Those were the 'gentler' ways I've been bullied, too."

Chiaki and Maya gasped.

"H-how cruel" Maya was is disbelief.

"I-i am sorry Kei, I never knew you suffered this much".

I denied by shaking my head.

"No no, I am happy Chiaki. I never felt safe, like this past month. I never felt this much happiness. Nobody showed me this much care before. I am grateful Chiaki.

That's why, I want you guys to be happy. I want to return the favour. Please Chiaki, talk to Kiyone. It hurts seeing you depressed" I swept mt tears.

Maya was crying too. What's with this, everyone crying? That girl!!! I am gonna make her pay us for our food for a whole month.

"I-I don't know what to say to her."

"Listen here Chiaki. I still don't know what the problem you two are having. I know it's something serious. But please listen to your heart" I told her.

"Listen to my heart...?"

"Yes we both know you have a crush on Kiyone" Maya told her.

*Sigh* this girl. But it was a good time to reveal that.

"Yes we know. It seems even you are confused on your feelings, but it is clear from our perspective" I told her.

"W-what ... I love her ? I love Kiyone? That's why it hurts so much ?" Chiaki seemed like stop working.

"Yea, I hope you follow your heart Chiaki. So that you won't regret it" I told her.

We both left Chiaki's room, so that she can think to herself.

Maya was still sobbing.

"Jeez, the victim aka me, is still smiling. Why the hell are you crying Maya"

"Datte, you are bullied so mu-"

"Don't shout it in the hall way you idiot"

"Sorry Kei-chan" she again started crying.

I am very lucky to have such friends-

"Kei-chan" she wiped her tears on my dress

-maybe not.

----present time----

"What do you want Chiaki ?"

"Y-you!!! I am the one who is angry and you are the one who should apologise" she shouted at me.

"I am sorry"

"That ... That sorry was faker than Kushida"

"My bad. I am not good at expressing myself"

"Kiyone. I am serious here"

"Please continue"

"It's just, I-I, how can say this? How will we be ever the same again?"

"We won't. That's why it's better to cut off out ties. It's the best thing for you"

"How can you say that so easily Kiyone? I meant nothing to you huh...

Listen here Kiyone. I will say this only once. I don't want to cut ties with you. I have decided to forgive you. I want us to start anew.

If you are not able to do anything without ulterior motives, then I will teach you.

If you can't feel any emotions, I am willing to teach it to you.

If you can't see the reason behind irrational behaviour of humans, I will teach it to you.

If you are not able to see people as nothing but pawns, I will be your first human.

If you are not able to change your mentality, I will help you change it.

It all depends on whether you want to change or not Kiyone.

I am willing to be the light of your life.

I will be the door to your colourless life to a colourfull one.

I never met such an amazing and extraordinary person in my life. Even if you are cold and calculating, you are very strong.

You never waver under pressure. You never do mistakes. You are the definition of perfect. But I will show you the beauty of imperfection.

I can't even comprehend how much of a misfortune your life must have been, to attain such levels. But I will one day make you tell me your past.

One day you will trust me. Not the wannabe trust you think. I meancomplete trust, something that might seem impossible to you. And that day is not so far away.

So please allow me to change you Kiyone.

It doesn't matter if all this was predicted by you or you manipulated me into saying this. It changes nothing. Invisible strings are invisible. I don't care about it.

I will do as my heart says. I won't regret anything.

Finally....,

If you are not able to love, I will make you love me.

I am in love with you Kiyone. Been for a while. " Chiaki finsihed her speech.

Love huh? Will she really be able to make me feel it? I know I chose her as a candidate for being my love book. But I didn't think she will confess to me now.

So the girl named Karuizawa Kei opened her past to Chiaki just to make this girl follow her heart and mend a friendship. Because she is grateful?

She did something very irrational. But I feel like I lost to her on something. I still believe what she did was stupid, but she achieved the results she wanted somehow.

She gambled and won. She is much more daring that I thought. No, her action must have something rational behind it.

Is it for purely a noble cause? Was she willing to sacrifice herself just to repay an invisible debt?

First Matsuo, now her. Both are losing here, why don't they understand it? Isn't Kei's only goal was to be safe? Shouldn't she focus on it.

Matsuo mentioned that there are good natured people out there who are willing to sacrifice themselves for their loved ones.

It seems like I found people like that. Or rather, it's in many people. It just needs the right trigger.

"I don't love you Chiaki. Not you, not anyone. Never did I ever loved anyone or anything, except ice cream. But if you are willing to teach me about love, then who am I to refuse" I hugged Chiaki.

"Sorry Kiyone. I called you a monster" she cried.

"Shush, don't cry again. I have been called with that name all my life. It didn't affect me"

"Still I am sorry"

"Well whatever, then I am sorry too"

Chiaki calmed down.

"S-so, what are we now?" What is she? And idiot.

"Baka.. obviously you are my girlfriend now" I held her face by her chin.

She blushed profusely.

*Thud*

"Itaiiii! Why did you push me Kei-chan"

"What the hell are you saying Maya, you slipped on your own"

Our door opened and two girls fell down. It seems they used the spare key to my room and tried to eavesdrop on us.

Well I already saw their shadow on the door hinges. Just didn't want to ruin the mood.

"W-what are you two doing? How much did you hear?" Chiaki was beet red.

"Hehehe, don't worry Chiaki. We didn't hear anything, but we did see that you two were going to kiss each other" Kei was embarrassed too.

"N-no we weren't going to kiss.... Not yet" Chiaki whispered the last part. But due to the silence, we all heard it.

"Hehehe, not yet huh? It seems like you guys are now dating. Took you long enough" Kei nodded her head.

"Yahoooo !!! We have to celebrate it. Also I am the only single in our group, if you disregard that Kei-chan is fake dating Hirata" Maya told.

"What!!??? You are fake dating Hirata?" Chiaki exclaimed.

It seems Kei told some extra things to Maya. That they didn't say to Chiaki.

"I mean, it was fairly obvious Chiaki. They never called each other by their first name. There was no intimacy.

Also there were many clues. Like Kei not being jealous even if Hirata was surrounded by girls. It was probably to showcase him.

She used him to elevate her social standings to not get bullied. To not let history repeat." I explained to Chiaki.

"Wait!!! How do you know I was bullied Kiyone?" Kei asked me.

"Don't ask her Kei. She would have seen through your acting on day one, would have guessed even what happened in your past to an extremely accurate degree. Am I right?" Chiaki asked me.

"That's correct. I don't know how much you explained your past to them, but I know it to an certain degree"

"What terrifying capability. It's like nothing escapes you. But then how do you know that I told Chiaki and Maya about my past?"  Kei asked me.

"It was the only way I concluded you could convince Chiaki to confront me this early. But I didn't think you would risk your school life just to help us" I told her.

It is still incomprehensible.

"Huh !!! Ofcourse I will do anything for my friends. Aren't in great?" Kei boasted.

"Then what was your backup plan if things got exposed to the whole school? To drop out?" Kei flinched.

Chiaki understood what I meant.

"Y-you were planning to drop out? Are you out of your mind?" Chiaki scolded her.

"H-hey, but that didn't happen right? It's not you guys will take advantage of me right?"

Chiaki eyed me. She thinks I will use Kei as my pawn huh. I had that idea, but discarded it now. I don't want my girlfriend to be angry at me.

I simply shaked my head and answered 'no' to Chiaki. I won't use her. I mean, I have the perfect pawn Kushida right? Did I become soft? Who knows?

Chiaki sighed in relief.

"We won't. But just don't drop out, even if something unfortunate happens. We are there for you" Chiaki reassured her.

"Yea, after graduating from high school, we will find those bullies and enter a revenge arc" Maya exclaimed.

After graduation huh?

"T-thank you guys" Kei slightly teared.

She didn't show them the scar. Her face shows a little guilt. Should I force her a little. I am in a dilemma. I don't want to force her too much. These three have the best chance of making me feel something.

So I don't want to lose them, atleast not before feeling the so-called happiness. At the same time, this will hinder Kei in the long run. She will feel guilty whenever we hang out.

"Kei" I called her.

"You can show it to us. No one will judge you" I told her.

Her eyes widened. She was trembling.

"Show what?" Maya asked.

Chiaki didn't fully understand what I was doing, since she doesn't know about the scar. But she knew that it was something uncomfortable for Kei.

"Kiyone, stop it. She is trembling"

"You can trust us Kei. We won't throw you away. We will be always with you" I was partial lie.

I don't know about Chiaki and Maya, but I can't stay with them forever. It was my fate. No one is to blame, except that man.

"I-I can't" Kei trembled more.

Chiaki was panicking. Maya was worried for Kei.

"Kei-chan what happened?"

I darkened my eyes. I looked down on Kei. She saw my eyes. It was indifferent. No emotions seeped. Even after seeing her miserable state, no emotions seeped out.

She couldn't avert her eyes from mine. No romance, only an endless abyss.

"Okay. I will show you, please stop Kiyone" Keo pleaded.

I simply backed up. The tense atmosphere vanished like it was never there to begin with.

Slowly she lifted her shirt. There was a deep ugly scar on her smooth body. Simply inhumane. She suffered a lot it seems. She sobbed.

Both Maya and Chiaki gasped. Maya immediately hugged the crying Kei. Chiaki hugged her too.

"It's all over Kei. Nothing will happen to you anymore" I simply whispered, but they heard.

"How do you know I had a scar Kiyone?" Kei asked me after some time.

"Swimming classes" I simply replied.

"Ah that's how. That makes sense, my excuse was very weak" Kei answered.

"Sorry Kei-chan. I shouldn't have forced you to come to swimming. I really pestered you that time. Sorry" Maya apologised

"It's ok Maya. But you are really terrifying Kiyone. Nothing escapes you, and you can be scary when the situation calls for it" Kei told me.

The other two nodded their head.

"Which means, Chiaki-chan is a masochist for loving you" Kei laughed out loud for Maya's joke.

Maya was grinning proud. Chiaki was very embarrassed.

"S-shut up. I am not a masochist" I Chiaki was cutely glaring at Maya.

We all talked about some trivial stuffs. It was already 8:40 pm. Maya and Kei started to leave.

"Bye bye. Since tomorrow is a weekend, you two can enjoy~ your time. See you two tomorrow" Kei teased before she left.

Chiaki was blushing. I think she imagined very lewd stuffs at hearing the word 'enjoy'. Can't blame her. It's all the fault of adolescence.

"Want to eat anything Chiaki ?" I diffused the awkward atmosphere.

"N-no Kiyone. I don't need anything. I am not hungry" she told.

"Say Kiyone. Would you mind if I stayed here tonight?" She asked me meekly.

How can I say no to such a cute little creature.

"No I don't. Infact I would be glad to spend more time with you" she averted her eyes at my words.

Her ears were red due to embarrassment.

"Then let's watch a movie together before sleeping"

I nodded my head hearing her words.

The room was dimly lit with only the light of the TV illuminating the faces of both of us. We were sitting on the sofa. We were wrapped up in a cozy blanket.

Half way through the movie, slowly our legs entangled, and arms around each other. It was comfortable. Her warmth transmission to me.

The movie we were watching had long since become background noise, our attention focused solely on each other.

Chiaki rested her head on my shoulder. While I ran my fingers through her hair. It was very soft and smooth. Silky and shiny too. Chiaki maintained her hair perfectly.

As the movie played on, we both laughed sometimes. Our bodies were pressed against each other, so close that I felt her heartbeats.

In that moment, nothing else mattered. The outside world was non-existent, and we were completely wrapped up in each other's warmth. It was as if time had stopped, and we could just be together forever.

How much I wish it was possible. One can wish how much ever they want. But wishes won't come true.

As the movie came to an end, Chiaki slowly moved away a bit. She got up and stretched herself like a cat. She eyed me. Her eyes was filled with a loving gaze

"I love you," she whispered.

This is the second time today, she is saying this.
I got up and went closer to the sleep Chiaki. I planted a kiss on her forehead as she became more sleepy. I simply carried her to the bed and tucked her in blankets.

I joined her. Suddenly chiaki hugged me like a koala. Her head was in my chest. Her feet entangled with mine. She was very warm.

So this is how human warmth feel? Matsuo once told me about it. Thinking about his words, I fell asleep.

(AN : Made Kei as the nemesis for Kiyone's ideology. Also Kiyone didn't change in a month. It was rather all the seeds planted by Matsuo are sprouting)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

46.1K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.3K 527 8
🎲𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌. 𝑯𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 �...
417K 10.9K 67
They love each other, they help each other, and they also promise each other that they'll be together in the future. But the accident happen, all of...