My future husband, her future...

By peterstark54

Stella a single mother who have just moved to new york. A new mother and a new woman. Starting a new job with... More

Part 1- introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49

Part 28

154 12 1
By peterstark54

It was a few days later now and its July the 28th. My period have gone and i was so glad. Since then i have hardly seen tony he is mostly down his lab. I argued with him yesterday over a cup of coffee and we left it as that and I haven't seen him since.

I was currently sat in the office watching paw patrol with the baby. I was supposed to be doing work but I couldn't stop thinking about tony. I decided to put paw patrol on my phone and pick the baby while she was in her little chair and place the phone there so she could still watch it.

I walked her down to Tony's lab and i see him working on a suit. I place the baby down and he looks up at me.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Just come down to see you" i say.

"Im busy. Can we speak later instead?" He asks.

"I said see you not speak to you but if you want me to go thats fine" i say

"Its not that you are a distraction and i need to get this done stella" he snaps a little.

"What is your problem with me lately? I hardly see you and when i do you cause a fuss" i snap back.

"You distract me Stella. I need to get this suit finished we will probably have a mission soon so i need to get it done" he says.

"If I'm such a distraction i will leave" i say.

"I didn't say i want you to leave just don't talk to me" he says.

"Whats the point of being down here if im just gonna sit in silence?"

"Just shut up" he snaps again.

"Oh fuck off. If you want to be like that be like that. Stuck up twat" i say.

I realised that was a bit much but instead of saying anything else i pick the baby out of the chair and i walk upstairs. I was going to go for a walk but i decided a drive to ryans and blakes is what i need. I haven't seen them in ages.

I strapped the baby into her car seat and i drove straight to ryan and blakes. I got her back out and knocked on the door and ryan answered.

"Well well well. Long time no see" he smirks.

"Hi" i say.

"Oh no what happened?" He asks.

"Can i come in?" I ask.

"No need to ask"

He opens the door wider and i walk through into the kitchen where blake was. Whatever she was making smelt delicious.

"Got a very sad visitor" ryan says making blake look up.

"Oh no whats wrong baby girl?" She asks wiping her hands in the cloth.

"I may of argued with tony. Well it wasn't an argument but im my gut it feels like one" i say.

She opens her arms for the baby so i hand her to her.

"Tell us all about it. You can stay for food its mac and cheese"

"Thank you well basically.." i start.

I tell her what happened and ryan laughed.

"Women are so gullible" he says.

"Ryan!" Blake shouts.

"What? Just saying the reason he didn't want you down there is because you are a distraction to him. You talk he has to look at you i do the same with Blake but she actually stays to piss me off enough for me to actually fuck her" he says smirking.

"Im not sure i get where you are coming from" i say.

"He is distracted by you because he is down the lab. It would of been only you two and i have been down there the room is soundproofed. He was into his work and wanted to get it done but if you talked it meant he had to look at you and then he would want to fuck you because you are so hot" he says.

"Ryan it cant be that" i say.

"You said that he said he wanted you down there didnt you?" He asks.

"Yeah.."

"Well then there you have it" he says

"Hate to admit but Ryan is actually right for a change. Baby you are hot as hell" blake says.

"So i called him a stuck up twat because he thought i was hot?" I ask

"Pretty much" ryan laughs.

"Oh fuck. Well i better go and apologise" i say.

"Eat first. I know you want to" blake says.

I agree. We eat and catch up and then i head back to the compound.

"Hey babes" nat says smiling.

"Hi. Wheres tony?" I ask.

"Still down his lab. He said something about you calling him a stuck up twat" bruce laughs.

"Don't even ask. Anyway look after princess for me?" I ask nat.

"No need to ask come here poppet" she says holding onto her.

I head down to the lab and see him with oily hands and a vest on. He is hot as fuck. I open the door and he looks up then back down.

"Im sorry" i say straight away.

"For what?" He asks.

"For calling you a stuck up twat and being one myself" i say.

"No worries" he says.

He still hasn't looked up at me.

"Am i a distraction because you want to fuck me?" I ask.

He starts to laugh then finally looks up at me.

"Not because i want to fuck you. You are a distraction because when you talk you don't be quiet and you are an amazing talker so i have to talk back and when i talk to you it feels like i cant stop. So when i work i like you to be quiet" he says

"You men honestly. Is it hard to do two things at once?" I ask walking near him.

He stays quiet until im standing next to him.

"Not really. I can think of you and fuck my own hand at the same time" he smirks.

"Im being serious tony"

"Awh little stella being serious. Would love to see the day" he says.

" keep talking like that tony see what happens" i snap.

"Baby, don't threaten me. You are five foot nothing. I could easily throw you over my knee and give you a good spanking for being a naughty girl like you deserve" he says.

The idea of him spanking me with them oily hands is turning me on.

"Im just saying wh-" I start.

He stands up and looks at me.

"Just shut up" he says.

"Excuse me i ha-" i start

He cuts my sentence short as he leans down and kisses me. One swift move i was over his lap.

"You want this stella?" He asks smoothing my ass.

I had shorts on so it was difficult. I dont reply to him but he undoes my button of my shorts and i shimmy them down to my ass and he takes them off me. I hear a click and thats when i see him with a Stanley knife.

He cuts my panties and they fall to the floor.

"From now on. If you wear panties down here when i ask you to work down here with me i will punish you. You ever wear panties again in my bedroom i will punish you and from now on dont call me a stuck up twat" he says.

"Ok"

"Ok what?"

"Ok sir" i smirk.

"I like it. Im your boss remember sweet cheeks. So you obey my rules" he says smoothing his hand across my ass. "Do you understand?" He asks.

"Yes sir" i say.

He takes one hit and smacks my ass. I moan it was a beautiful feeling. But when he does it a second time it had a sting.

"You are so beautiful. I lied. When i look at you all i want to do is fuck your brains out. Earlier I couldn't because we had the baby in here but your punishment is waiting until tonight. As i can feel your warm pussy dripping onto my leg" he says.

He had shorts on so he wasn't wrong i was. He made me so wet.

He smacks my ass another time but after that he sits me up and i straddle his lap and kiss him.

"Call me a stuck up twat again and it will be more than a spank for your punishment" he says

"Im sorry" i whisper.

"Its okay. I love you" he says pecking my lips.

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 6.9K 18
A romanogers story. Natasha romanoff is pregnant, how would the avengers protect their first heir.
68.1K 1.9K 20
After years of saving the world alongside the Avengers and a rift in the team (Civil War), Steve Rogers finally decides it's time to lead a more bala...
5.3K 255 76
Stella is Tony Stark's little sister. She gets recruited by Shield and has to help he avengers and her brother. What happens when everything goes dow...
1.2K 64 51
Rey had the best life in the first five years of her life, but that was until HYDRA killed her mother and kidnapped her. She was their youngest asset...