Part 45

It was now the next day. Last night after the picnic we went back and chilled in the hot tub. We ordered take out and watched a movie but half way through he god handsy and of course we made love again. Went on for three hours that time though so we had a lay in this morning.

It was quite late now as it was 9pm the following day. We had just came off FaceTime to the others and the baby and god i know its only been a day but i miss the beautiful girl. Its mad once you have kids you just constantly want to be with them.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks as he comes outside.

We currently in the hot tub again. Well i was as tony went to the loo.

"Yeah just in my own world" i say

He climbs back into the hot tub and he hands me a letter.

"Whats this?" I ask.

"Well I wanted to wait a day to see if you liked it. So I'm giving it a day late" he says.

He takes my wine off me and i start to open the letter.

My beautiful girl. These past few months have been incredible. Watching little aliza grow up and seeing you with a smile. A lot have changed since we first met and it has changed for the better. I want to be alizas dad. Your husband and i want to spend the rest of my life loving you. This isn't me proposing again this is me asking you to move in with me. This cottage is ours. Its up to you if you want to stay in the penthouse but this is always open. Love T.S x

Ps there is a question i want to ask too

I look up at tony and he was sat smiling at me

"Tony" I whisper.

"I bought this cabin for us. We can still live in the penthouse but maybe this could be our getaway house. Theres a bedroom for the baby and we can have the room we have now" he says taking his hand in mine.

"Tony im going to say yes. This is perfect. But I already live with you" i laughed.

"For real. Not swapping from the compound to the penthouse" he says.

"Okay" i smile.

I slide myself over to him and i straddle his lap. I start to kiss him and he stares into my eyes.

"The question i wanted to ask was. Do you want another baby? I know its a little soon but i just couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. Aliza is already my daughter anyway but i want a mini you and me running around" he says.

"I do tony. I want a baby with you" I whisper.

"We will start for one then. I know last night we didn't exactly use protection but i just wanted to see if you really did want one" he says.

"I do. I know how good you are with children and with the baby. You will make a brilliant dad" i smile.

"I love you my darling" he smiles.

"I love you too"

With that my phone started ringing. I pick it up and it was pepper

Me- hey pep

Pepper- stell. You need to come back your ex boyfriend has just turned up nagging to see you. He is drunk and he is asking for the baby.