Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

De AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... Mai multe

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

March Of The Oni Oc Info

198 3 0
De AllisonLange

Name: Alex

Age: 17

Appearance: After one week passed since he was sent to the first realm, Alex changed his outfit for a long black jacket that went over a light gray ninja gi that has a golden dragon design that was made around his chest. He keeps the last remaining silver shoulder guard.

And for Delta, Alex had enough time to change from the Sons of Garmadon biker outfit to something similar to his but in a different color scheme, he wears a black top that has red lines with long dark gray pants. He still keeps the helmet he had back from being Mr. E, but the helmet is more computerized and which it activates when he pulls out his swords.

Attitude: Alex's anger is slowly getting better after being trapped in the first realm and kept being licked by dragons, and also takes shorter naps than before. With his anger less, he is more prone to be embarrassed by little things.

Element: Mimcry (To be revealed later in the season.)

Abilities: Can mimic any elements of the ninja but mostly uses it to mimic animal abilities instead of elements and mostly wears armor to keep his identity from being revealed.

Context of Season,
It's been a week since Garmadon and the Sons of Garmadon controlled the entire city of Ninjago and half the team was trapped in the first realm where Master Wu grew back to his normal age. But during one day as Zane, Cole and Pixal were at the harbor, the rest of the team see Faith and Firstborne escape from their realm from the evil cloud that changed everything in its touch to stone.

And after hearing that the first realm fell to the Oni, the ninja, Alex and Delta receive distress signals from Ninjago City and during the rescue one ninja will fall to their doom. Will the ninja be victorious in protecting their realm and home or will everything they love be consumed by the Darkness of the invading Oni.

Armor

Normal

Clone

Strength

Light and speed

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.6K 125 11
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
2.6K 81 20
Follow the adventures of the elemental protectors of Ninjago as they battle all kinds of enemies, gain allies and many more! (Ninjago belongs to the...
377 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...
1.1K 37 9
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...