Our fate

By Mindurneckbbyk

Atticus Valencia and Apollo Caldera are best friends Atticus is next in line to be alpha when he turns eight... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter three

22 1 0
By Mindurneckbbyk

~Apollo~

Walking through the woods on my way back home from a run I see Atticu's mom, Luna Isabel, walking with her sister may.

The Luna has always been nice to me ever since Atticus basically forced me to be friends with him. Though I do enjoy being his friend it's just a little bit hard given that I'm in the closet. I am not ashamed of who I am not one bit but I have to keep it a secret because the Alpha hates gay's really bad. It's really dumb and so 1800's but given that he is 300 years old it makes sense I just wish I can be who I am freely. It doesn't help that I am extremely attracted to Atticus though I'd never tell him that. The Luna though she knows and even welcomes it she says I'd be "an amazing mate and boyfriend" to her son and I'd be the only one that can "keep him in the right path and put him in his place when needed".

Normally I'd walk up to her and greet my Luna but I don't want to be disrespectful to her as she is in the middle of a conversation with her sister. May never liked me she says I'm too feminine for a boy and she doesn't want my "gayness" to rube off on her nephew not to mention I made her daughter Kira cry in the 3rd grade for making a gay kid in my class bawl his eyes out. I honestly just hate bullies and given her daughter is a bitch it really is no surprise her mother is too I mean the bitch apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Turning on my heels I go to walk the other direction to Callum's house instead. Callum Malaslow is Atticus's best friend and given I spend a lot of my time with him that includes spending time with Callum as well. I'm in no way a people's person, I hate people and I hate human interaction even more I just never really liked talking or hanging with others I much rather spend my time reading or running it calms Zac too.

My wolf's full name is Zacharius and he is one of the 13 royal wolves gifted to me by the moon goddess. He can be bougie and very self centered but I love being his human part anyways.

'I am not bougie you little peasant' Zac growls into my head

Rolling my eyes I continue walking until a soft and smooth voice stops me in my tracks making me turn back towards the way I was originally walking

"Now where are you manners little pup? Here I thought you liked me" the Luna mocks. She knows I absolutely respect her but she also knows I hate people and her sister is in that list of said people I hate.

Smiling at her I bowed greeting her with respect. Looking over to her sister who is looking at me as if I stole her favorite dildo I smile less sincerely and bow to her too. Even though the wicked witch from the west isn't a high ranked wolf like Atticus's, Callum's, and my family she is still the Luna's sister and I give her my respect for the sake of Isabel and Atticus. Rolling her eyes she says something not audible to her sister and walks away. Thank fuck cause she is the last person I want to be around right now or like ever if I'm being honest

'When aren't you honest little puppy' Zac mocks me. If I could kick his ass I definitely would 'oh yea I know when... whenever your around mr. Gloomy and pretend like you don't want him to put his cock up your a-'

'OKAYYY SHUT THE FUCK UP WILL YOU' I cut off his sentence making the cocky fuck grin in my head. I don't bother denying it for the simple fact he literally lives in my head and knows everything but still I can act indifferent with him.

"You know I do Isabel. I just didn't want to interrupt your conversation with the wicked witch of the west, I don't want her doing no voodoo shit on me" I tell her causing her to roll her eyes and laugh. She walks up to me.

"Heading back from one of your morning runs little pup?" That nickname I hate it but I can't exactly tell her not to call me that it would be disrespectful to tell the Luna what she can and can't call me.

I just laugh and nod my head answering her question. Before I get to answer verbally she cuts in with another question, making her eyes obnoxiously light up, A question that she tries to hide under her master scheme to get me and her son together.

"So have you seen my son lately? I've heard the two of you been hanging out a lot recently I even heard he slept over two nights in a row... how'd that go?" Crossing my arms and raising my brow at her she just shrugs her shoulders and smirks at me. Shaking my head I laugh at her

"Good.. great actually we watched some movies and you know did boy stuff. Nothing else happened!" I answered indifferently knowing damn well she wanted to know if I took her sons cock up my ass. I mean of course I didn't why would I? One he isn't gay that's very obvious, two he doesn't know I'm gay, three we have mates waiting for us and unlike him I prefer to wait on my soulmate, and four his dad would have both our heads like literally.

Rolling her eyes the light drains out of them a little bit and her shoulders sag in disappointment. I have never met anyone in my life as adamant on getting their child to fuck their best friend and be with them as much as her. It makes me a little concerned on her mental health I mean she's his mom isn't she supposed to be the one that doesn't want me "fucking her precious baby boy" or that doesn't want me to break her "beloved boy's" heart. My mom would not fuck with that but then again my mom is normal and the Luna with no disrespect is far from normal.

"You two are some fucking prudes I thought I raised my son better than this. You guys would have some beautiful babies just saying" that shit made me cough. She caught me off guard with that one. What the fuck? she just talked about me and her son having babies like it was nothing. Goddess what type of shit is this?

"And that is my Q to go and take my ass home, shower, and back to sleep. When you see the shit face can you tell him to stop by my house I have something to give him... and let him know I won't be able to make it to his coronation next week but I'll be at our lovely birthday party later that night" with that I bow and start to walk away before she can say anything else that will put very unholy thought into my brain like me carrying the bastard's pups in my belly.

Right before I turn the corner to my houses road she yells a response and at that moment I thank the moon goddess by all her good grace that nobody is around right now or I'd probably kill my self right there and then.

"Sure I'll tell addy to go over but you know you could always bring your "ASS" to my son I'm sure with enough persuasion he'd take it!!" At that point I beeline it for my house. Goddess this lady always haves my face bright as a fucking tomato with the way she openly talks about her hot ass son and me. I doubt that he's my mate I'm pretty sure he'd be mated to a very attractive she- wolf but if by the goddesses good grace he is my mate at least I know I'd have one of his parent's blessing.

'If I were you I'd take the offer and bend over so he can take me.. just in case you were wondering' Zac chimed into my thoughts blushing like a love sicken puppy god this shit was hard to deal with

'Well then it's a great thing I wasn't wondering and don't give not one shit about what your horny ass would do'

Zac simply just rolled his eyes about to say something right when I shut him out and walked up the steps to my house. Thank the goddess I could finally relax, shower, and sleep right before I have to get up and start packing for my trip to the training camp with dad. I didn't per say need the training I mean my dad is the head warrior and we train everyday I could pretty much kick anyways below me ass if I wanted to but given that he's one of the instructors at the camp he's taking me, some shit about it "being good for the fighter soul" don't ask me what the fuck that means cause I have no idea.

That dream went flying out the door as soon as I walked into my house. Man I really wish I just stayed out all morning cause when I tell you nothing and I mean nothing prepares you for walking in on your dad balls deep in your mom on the couch I mean not a fucking thing. Goddess I think imma be sick to my stomach.

"Oh my fucking goddess! What. The. Fuck?" I have never shut my eyes and turned around so fast.

"Oops sorry whiteout" I hear papa say while laughing. Mama didn't say nothing just sat there giggling. I'm so glad they found this shit funny cause I did not find a damn thing about this funny.. my eyes and head now hurt. No I'm not dumb of course I know they have sex I mean they do have 2 children one of which is only four and wolves have very high sex drives not to mention we live for thousands of years so of course there is going to be a lot of fucking but still I never in my life wanted to see that and on our family couch too come on I sit on that, Bell-amore sits on that.

I just hold my head in my hands while I hear shuffling from behind me. Today been bringing a lot of sex related stuff and it's honestly outrageous to me.

"Okay Apo, we're decent you can turn around now" my mama says while trying to stifle her laugh.

Not paying no mind I turn and dash up the stairs towards my room. Once in arms reach I open the door and once inside I slam it closed. That was the worst sight of my life. Shaking the image from my head I make my way to my bathroom for a shower.

Once in the shower I rest my hands on the wall in front of me and punt my head under the water to relax my growing headache. After a while my headache goes away and I can't help but replay what Isabel said to me earlier 'you know you could always bring your "ASS" to my son I'm sure with enough persuasion he'd take it!!' ... goddess I wish that were true.

'Ou does someone want their cheeks clapped? I thought you wanted to wait for our mate what happened?' Zac gets on my last nerves but he's right I do want to wait for my mate I think it's what's respectful.

Ignoring him was the worst thing I could do because it just pissed him off and made him put images of a sweaty shirtless Atticus into my head. My goddess I'm going to die. He's so hot I can't take it. The images cause my balls to draw up and my cock to grow in size no no not this shit again I can't keep getting hard to him.

Trying to fight the urge to jerk off to him I grip the wall even tighter and shut my eyes closed this just prompts Zac to push the imagine of Atticus naked into my head. For clarification I saw him naked once and that was a complete accident. We were both at training camp one summer and were sharing a dorm room when I had came home earlier than usual to find Atticus jerking off on his bed completely naked to make matters worse he didn't even stop when he saw me just told me to turn around so I don't see him and kept on going. I was so lost and so sexually frustrated I listened and when he was done and got cleaned up and dressed I went on about my day like nothing happened.

That was the day I knew I was completely and utterly attracted to men furthermore to him.

Giving into the urge I gripped my dick and welcomed the image of his beautiful body though I'm sure his body looks even better now given that the last time I've seen all of it we were only fifteen years old, now we're seventeen.. well until next week. Me and Atticus have the same birthday what's the odds of that huh? I know he wanted me at his ceremony and I want to be there but I just can't

No it isn't because I can't make it that was just a lie. It's because I don't think I can handle him finding his mate honestly... I know I know call me selfish and maybe I am but it will be torture and until I find my mate and forget about ever having any type of feelings for him it's going to hurt like hell I was thinking about not coming back and just taking off for the two months papa is going to be there because of it but that wouldn't be fair considering Atticus is preparing a birthday party for not just him but both of us and plus it's my problem to deal with not his, I can't do that to my best friend.

Pushing the thought out of my head I re welcome the image of him. Gripping the base of my cock I pay attention to the details of the image and stroke my hand back and forth. The sight of his disheveled hair makes me stroke harder, His spread legs and tight abs three faster strokes, his squinted eyes three more strokes, his parted lips and focused face my hand moves faster and faster. Goddess I wish it was his hand doing this instead of mine. I pay attention to the image some more. I payed attention to how the sweat of his skin dripped down his body and how it made his skin glisten so beautifully, I'm at the edge almost there I just need a little push. I finally zoned in on his hand and goddess he had a huge dick it was so beautiful too.. he is circumcised and haves a pretty pink head with a slit that was dripping pre cum goddess what I'd give to taste it.

Giving myself harder and faster strokes I mentally turn on the volume from that memory and focus on the sounds coming out his mouth. His breathing was heavy and if I listened really closely I could hear the low groans and moans coming from his mouth that was enough to have me bust my load right there painting my shower walls keeping my eyes close I just imagine that my cum is dripping on his face, chest, and abs instead. I give myself a few more strokes to get through my orgasm.

Opening my eyes I'm hit with reality again. He isn't here, he isn't mine, I'm not his, and that would never happen in real life. Sighing I grab my soap and continue my shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 974 33
ward (w•oar•d) transitive verb. to keep watch over : guard ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Jackson Ward is next in line to take over as Alpha for his pack, the Sylvan Ash P...
270K 15.8K 75
Callan has been a non-shifter his entire life. He was ridiculed and looked down upon. But with the help of his father and years of torture and traini...
137K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
38.1K 2.1K 49
Enigma:someone who is mysterious and impossible to understand It starts with hate and leads to something more....after all the line inbetween is thin...