๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—'๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...

Por ItzLunaraLynx

Luna Amemiya, the ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of... Mรกs

๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ˜†
๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ: ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—”๐—ถ...
๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฎ โœถ
๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—”: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—” ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ข๐—ณ๐—ณ

๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ โ˜†

6.1K 160 18
Por ItzLunaraLynx

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

"The idol group B Komachi's absolute ace..."

"Their unshakable center..."

"The supremely pretty 16-year-old girl..."

"Ai!"

"It's been four years since their formation! They gradually gained popularity, their media exposure increased, and it seems like the public has now finally discovered them!"

"This is where she really takes off!! Her stardom is now close at-"

CLICK

The lights flicked on while Amemiya Gorou was mid-rant.

"Why are you playing an idol DVD in a patient's room?" the nurse who came in asked. "It goes without saying it's rather odd."

Gorou turned around, pushed his glasses up a bit, and calmly stated, "Observing something beautiful is good for one's health. I mean, it's not like there are any idol concerts this far out in the countryside. This is a form of medical practice."

"It's proselytizing, plain and simple," the nurse said. "Please don't make it our hospital's official position."

She paused for a second, then continued, "Oh, that reminds me, sensei. Just now, it was trending on Twitter that..."

Some minutes later, on the roof...

"WHAT?!"

"Ai is going on hiatus?!" Gorou asked in disbelief while shedding tears.

"You really are a true believer," the nurse said. "She's 16, isn't she? I guess you're a lolicon."

"I only ask you don't call me that," Gorou said, staring out at the town. "I've got my reasons, okay?"

"I did my residency at this same hospital, you see. In those days, I often slacked off in patients' rooms same as now," he continued.

"Shape up," the nurse said after a bit.

Gorou ignored her and continued, "One of the patients I met back then changed my destiny."

—FLASHBACK—

"And this girl is Mei-Mei! Her dancing is great!" said a young girl enthusiastically.

"Hmm," Gorou said passively.

"Ari-pyan and Kyun-pan are good singers," the girl continued. "But my fave is..."

"Without a doubt Ai!"

"You seem to really like idols, Sarina-chan," the girl standing next to Gorou said with a smile.

"I do, Luna-chan!" Sarina said with a smile. "Ai's about my age, but she's so grown-up looking and great at singing and dancing!"

Sarina put a hand to her face and said dreamily, "And what a pretty face she has... If I could be reborn, that's the face I want."

"What is this 'reborn' nonsense? Don't be silly," Gorou said as he stared out the window.

"Onii-chan," Luna sighed, putting a foot against the wall. "Don't be like that."

Sarina turned around and said, "Not much of a dreamer, are you?"

She leaned against the window and said, "Haven't you thought about what it'd be like if you were born as a celebrity's child? Like, if you had looks and connections right from birth."

"Nope," Gorou answered indifferently.

"So you really don't have any dreams..."

"You're cute yourself, Sarina-chan. There's no need for you to be reborn," Gorou said with his arms crossed.

Sarina smiled gently.

"After you're discharged, become an idol yourself if you want. I'll be your fan if you do," Gorou said.

"Really?!" Sarina exclaimed excitedly.

She ran over and gave Gorou a big hug. "I love you, sensei! Marry me!" she said happily.

"Forgive me, but I'd be as good as dead socially," Gorou said as Luna giggled.

"Okay, Mr. Moralist..." Sarina replied grumpily as she got off.

Gorou crossed his hands again. "A shame, isn't it? But I'll seriously consider it once you turn 16."

Sarina looked out the window again. "Sixteen, huh? You're a big meanie," she said softly.

"It's a practical plan, right?" Gorou said.

Luna sighed but rolled her eyes affectionately.

—END OF FLASHBACK—

"An anaplastic astrocytoma... She was just 12 years old."

"If she were still alive today, she'd be 16 just like Ai," Gorou said. "I suppose I followed Sarina-chan's favorite idol, superimposing the two of them in my mind."

"Her walking the path toward her dreams... I just want to see that is all."

"Makes sense," the nurse replied, dipping her head. "So you're quite the lolicon, after all."

"Were you even listening?!" Gorou yelled in frustration. "That was quite the touching story I recalled!"

"There's something graphic about the way you're obsessed with her," the nurse said. "Aren't you just using Sarina-chan as an excuse to release your own desires?"

"Ridiculous! I swear in Sarina-chan's name that I'm supporting her with the purest of hearts!" he said, clenching his fist.

"But, if that Ai girl appeared and asked you to date her, wouldn't you?" the nurse asked.

Gorou gulped and deadpanned, but didn't answer. Instead he started for the door.

"Well, lunch break is over. Let's get back to work," he said.

"How about it, Sensei? Swearing in the name of Sarina-chan, what's your answer?" the nurse pressured.

Gorou still said nothing, but after a bit said, "Oh, I almost forgot. My sister is coming to visit today after her classes."

"Of course," the nurse said. "I'll direct her to your room when she shows up."

In the hallway...

Still, I am worried about Ai... I hope she gets healthy and makes a comeback, Gorou thought as he walked down the hall.

He opened to door to a room labeled "Obstetrics and Gynecology" and said, "Hello, thank you for waiting."

He sat down on the chair and continued, "Let's see... So this is your first visit, Hoshino-san?"

"Yes," the girl sitting opposite from him replied.

Judging by her belly, she's about 20 weeks along now, Gorou thought. That's rather late for an initial examination.

He looked down at his sheet again and thought, She is 16 years of age... I see, she must be dealing with some things. Must be one of those girls who gets this far along without being able to consult anyone.

Knock knock. Someone rapped lightly on the door and the door handle turned and opened, revealing a young girl 19 years of age. Gorou raised his head.

"Ah, Luna-chan! You came early," he said surprised.

"Yeah, class let out earlier than usual," Luna clarified, then saw the two people sitting in front of him. "Oh! Are you in an appointment? I'm so sorry for barging in, onii-chan! Should I wait outside until you're done?"

"No, no, you can wait in here, it's alright," Gorou said. "Just have a seat next to me."

"Oh, okay," Luna sighed in relief before turning to the girl and bowing in apology. "I'm so sorry for interrupting your appointment!"

"It's okay!" the girl replied enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Gorou turned to the man seated beside the girl.

"Are you her father?" he asked.

"Well, on paper..." the man hesitated.

"Hm?"

"She grew up in a children's home, and I'm her de facto guardian, or rather her guarantor," the man explained.

"Oh, I see," Gorou said.

Sixteen, raised in a children's home. I feel like I've heard this story before, he thought. It's just like...

Just then, the girl reached up and took off her cap, revealing a sparkling pair of starry eyes.

Gorou and Luna both gaped in surprise as the man said, "Sensei, how is it looking? Any chance she just has a terrible case of constipation...?"

"In that case, she'd be dead already," Gorou replied unsteadily.

"I'm doin' fine on that front!" the girl, Ai, said energetically with a big thumbs-up. "No problems today either!"

The man beside her let out a strangled sound.

Gorou got up and walked to the door. "First off, you'll need an examination. I need to get everything ready, so please wait here," he said before opening the door and walking out.

╚═══════*.·:·.★✦★・:・:*══════╝

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

176K 8.3K 40
Gorou Amemiya and Yuzuki Amamiya. the two lovely couple that met their terrible end. Yuzuki met her end when she killed under unknown circumstances...
88.7K 2.8K 20
What if B Komachi's idol, Ai, didn't actually give birth to twins...but ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ? The one triplet who looks the most like Ai, and the only on...
6.8K 168 13
Collin is a simple guy. He enjoys all the finer things in life, video games, anime, photography, cars - and most of all, music. He sets his sights o...
42.4K 1K 39
Kai Ross, a 19-year-old Half-Saiyan Time Patroller who served the Supreme Kai of Time, decides to take a break in his universe after the events of Xe...