๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โž

By aurora_2604

โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crosse... More

ใ€ŒIntroductionใ€
ใ€ŒCharacter Aestheticsใ€
Chapter 1 : He's Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 2 : Selling Yourself
Chapter 3 : Price Of 500 Million
Chapter 4 : Jeon Jungkook's Passion
Chapter 5 : Jung Hoseok
Chapter 6 : It's Okay
Chapter 7 : Intoxicated
Chapter 9 : Lie
Chapter 10 : Taehyung's Secret
Chapter 11 : He's Awake!
Chapter 12 : Be Happy
Chapter 13 : Crazy!
Chapter 14 : He loves me!
Chapter 15 : Togetherness
Epilogue

Chapter 8 : Kim Namjoon

1.3K 113 78
By aurora_2604

The room was very quiet, only the sound of life support equipment beeping regularly.

Taehyung sat there, beside Hoseok's bed, looking at Hoseok who was lying peacefully. In two hours Hoseok's kidney surgery will be carried out.

You have to be strong, okay? For me you have to endure, you have to survive, for me Jung Hoseok...

Taehyung repeated those words over and over again like a prayer that would never stop.

Hoseok looked thinner, and paler, and so still, but Taehyung believed there was still a life force hidden in Hoseok's body. Taehyung believed it. Taehyung believed in Hoseok, all his hopes still rested on that trust.

The probability of the surgery being successful was 40:60, and Taehyung was hanging on to that 40%. He believes Hoseok is a strong man, the proof is that he has managed to survive this far.

Nurse Lee came into the room, and touched Taehyung's shoulder.

"Taehyung his condition is stable, I'm sure he will make it through this all."

"Yes nurse, Hoseok must be strong."

Nurse Lee checked Hoseok's pulse then looked at Taehyung as if she remembered something.

"How did you say goodbye to Jeon Jungkook?"

Taehyung blushed.

"I said that I've to accompany a friend who is about to give birth," he muttered under his breath, feeling guilty because he wasn't used to lying.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Today is Sunday, Jungkook happens to be planning to spend all day with Taehyung. But with fake excuses and stammering lies, Taehyung managed to make Jungkook let him go.

Although Jungkook's forehead looked wrinkled suspiciously when Taehyung said goodbye this morning.

"Then why don't you want me to accompany you?" asked Jungkook earlier this morning when Taehyung rejected his offer.

"Because this friend of mine knows you as my boss, and he can find out about everything." Taehyung answered quickly.

The man frowned again, dissatisfied.

"Is he one of my employees?"

"No!"

Taehyung immediately interrupted loudly, because after getting to know Jungkook closer, Taehyung knew, if he answered 'yes', then Jungkook would definitely order one of his personnel staff to check if any of his employees were giving birth, and he would find out that Taehyung was lying.

"He's not your employee, but he knows a lot of office friends and he knows about you, so if he sees you he can ask the others...."

"Okay, then which hospital?"

Taehyung was at a loss for words, trying to find an answer.

"Eh...I don't know which hospital."

Jungkook quickly stepped in front of Taehyung who tried to avoid his gaze.

"You said you would accompany your friend to the hospital, how could you not know where the hospital is?"

"I...I..." Taehyung swallowed nervously, "I'll be waiting at the old boarding house, her husband will pick me up later." Thankfully for the answer that flashed quickly in his brain. He rarely lies, and isn't good at lying, while Jungkook looks like a detective who suspects a criminal act was being committed behind him.

"Her husband?"

That answer seemed to make Jungkook unhappy because his facial expression darkened even more.

"You'll let her husband pick you up? You two will be alone in the street?"

Taehyung felt nervous, but then he felt like laughing at Jungkook's strange words.

"Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung muttered angrily, "He's a husband, and his wife is about to give birth to a child, what's on your mind?"

The words made Jungkook blush, and he stepped back.

"Ah yes...sorry," then the man looked at Taehyung sharply, "You can go, but once you get to the hospital you have to call me."

"Yeah," Taehyung answered too quickly so Jungkook looked at him even more suspiciously.

"You have to call me, Okay?"

"Okay," Taehyung replied too quickly.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook's voice sounded irritated.

"Okay, I promise." Taehyung answered finally.

"And before eight in the evening you must be home."

"Okay Jungkook," Taehyung promised though he didn't know if he could keep it.

And now, Taehyung accidentally put his phone down. However Jungkook's anger will be endured later, now the most important thing is Hoseok.

"It's time Taehyung," muttered nurse Lee, interrupting Taehyung's reverie.

Two other nurses came into the room and started setting up the life support machines for Hoseok. Then started pushing Hoseok's body out of the room.

Taehyung followed behind, until Hoseok disappeared at the special door of the operating room.

Weakly he turned to nurse Lee, "How long will the operation take?" Nurse Lee hugged Taehyung gently.

"For a heavy operation like this, at least 4 hours Taehyung."

4 hours

5 hours

6 hours

Taehyung's breath began to feel short, many times he glanced at the light above the door of the operating room. But still no movement there. With every second that passed so slowly, Taehyung's breath felt more and more labored.

What is taking it so long? What happened? Are the doctors having a hard time? How's Hoseok doing there?

These questions raced through Taehyung's mind, making him even more anxious and scared.

Nurse Lee had checked on Taehyung many times in between her duties, bringing Taehyung a glass of tea and snacks because Taehyung didn't want to eat.

"Eat first Taehyung. I don't want you to pass out later," muttered nurse Lee while gently massaging Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung weakly shook his head. "I can't nurse, I'm too anxious to eat."

"Then drink your tea, you haven't eaten at all since earlier, at least sweet tea can give you a little energy."

Taehyung obediently sipped his sweet tea, then looked at the door again worriedly.

"Why are the doctors taking so long to operate?"

Sister Lee sighed.

"I don't know Taehyung, but Hoseok is a special case, the doctors have to be really careful with him, maybe that's why it is taking it longer to complete the operation."

Taehyung's gaze never left the operating room door.

His tension increased, when the light above the operating room door turned off, he unknowingly jumped from where he stood and half ran to meet the doctor.

The doctor smiled before Taehyung asked, he knew Taehyung, knew the young man's persistence in fighting for his fiancé's life. And subconsciously feel empathy for the couple.

"It's okay Taehyung, Hoseok is a strong man, the operation was successful."

Taehyung's body immediately went limp with gratitude that the doctor had to support him.

"Congratulations Taehyung. You did it. You both did it."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"Go home Taehyung, it's almost three in the morning." Nurse Lee tapped Taehyung's shoulder.

He felt sorry to see the young man sleeping exhausted beside Hoseok's bed, as soon as Hoseok left the recovery room and returned to the intensive care room, Taehyung never left Hoseok's side, didn't eat, didn't drink. Just sitting there holding Hoseok's hand that wasn't covered in an IV, as if there would be a miracle where Hoseok finally regained consciousness.

Taehyung tried to gather his consciousness, before he realized he fell asleep because of exhaustion.

"You have to go home Taehyung. Remember, Jungkook might be confused and looking for you."

Oh my god! Good grief! Oh lord!

Taehyung totally forgot, Jungkook! God, that guy would have been looking for him and now he must be furious.

Taehyung nervously got up from his seat, trembling a little at the thought of Jungkook's anger later.

"I asked the hospital driver to take you home, so you don't have to take a taxi this early in the morning," Nurse Lee tried to ease Taehyung's nervousness.

Taehyung quickly kissed Hoseok's hand that was still in his grasp, hugged nurse Lee and half ran out.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The room was dark.

It was dark and quiet, so quiet that click of Taehyung closing the door was so loud.

Taehyung nervously swallowed.

Why is it quiet? Where's Jungkook?

Did Jungkook maybe go home? Maybe he didn't know that Taehyung wasn't home yet? 

Taehyung tried to calm himself down, but still couldn't hide his nervousness at what was about to happen, like a countdown waiting for a bomb to explode.

And the bomb did explode.

In a matter of minutes the front door opened, no, not open, but with a violent push, the lights came on.

Jungkook looked so scary, his eyes were burning, his hair was disheveled, even his clothes which were usually always elegant and neat looked disheveled. To be sure, the man looked so angry to find Taehyung standing in the living room of the apartment, just staring at him.

With rough movements he grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and shook it so hard that Taehyung felt dizzy,

"Where have you been?!" Jungkook screamed out of control.

Taehyung tried to answer, but his head felt dizzy because Jungkook was still shaking him.

"I was looking for you everywhere, you know?!" Jungkook was still screaming.

"I visited all the maternity hospitals in this city one by one, but you weren't there! Where have you been?"

"Jungkook, if you keep shaking him like that, he'll vomit in a minute," a calm voice sounded behind Jungkook, making the man freeze, as if he just realized the presence of a figure behind him.

Namjoon stood casually while leaning his body against the wall near the door, apparently enjoying the sight of Taehyung being scolded by Jungkook.

Jungkook took a few deep breaths, trying to control his emotions.

Didn't he know he was so worried earlier when Taehyung didn't come home that night? Didn't he know how much fear gripped Jungkook's heart when he tried to contact Taehyung and found that his cell phone was off?

Thousands of bad thoughts were going through Jungkook's mind, what if Taehyung had an accident? Or is he a victim of a crime?! What if he was seriously injured and couldn't come to him for help?

And now, finding him standing in the living room of his apartment, without missing anything, made Jungkook flooded with immense relief, relieved and angry at the same time. Angry because Taehyung had messed him up. Angry because Taehyung had made him change from the calm Jungkook to a chaotic Jungkook, furious because the boy had developed a kind of feeling he didn't know before.

"Pro... The process of giving birth to my friend had problems... She... She uh... had to... have an operation..." Taehyung was still trying to collect his breath, after being shaken so hard that it made his vision dizzy.

Jungkook's hands were still on his shoulders gripping him tightly.

"Then what's the problem with calling me?! Why did you turn off your cell phone huh?!"

Taehyung blinked nervously. "My phone's battery... Low..."

"Isn't there any other way to contact me?! I was going crazy thinking where you are! Did you think I wasn't worried about you? You know I almost reported your absence to the police!"

"Jungkook, come on, he's home safely anyway," Namjoon interrupted, trying again to ease Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook turned sharply to his best friend.

"That's enough Namjoon, you can go home, thank you for accompanying me earlier."

Namjoon just shrugged at the smooth expulsion, he patted his shirt which was also wrinkled, then stepped out the door.

"You have to calm your brain. The longer you're like this, the longer I don't know you," Namjoon's words were directed at Jungkook, but his eyes glaring at Taehyung, blamingly.

"And you, Princess, next time learn to be a little more responsible!" he continued coldly before stepping out and closing the door behind him.

The room became so silent after Namjoon left.

Jungkook is silent.

And Taehyung was also silent, assessing Jungkook's emotions, afraid of saying or acting wrongly which might inflame Jungkook's emotions even worse.

After observing carefully, Taehyung came to the conclusion that Jungkook's anger had started to subside, his eyes were no longer burning like black fire, and his breathing was even, only the sharp stare and thinning of his lips showed that there was still anger left there.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung whispered softly, timidly.

For a moment Jungkook looked like he was going to scold him again, but the man took a deep breath, trying to hold himself back.

"Never mind," he muttered, stepping past Taehyung into the room.

Taehyung nervously tries to catch up with Jungkook's fast steps.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be that worried," gasped Taehyung trying to keep pace with Jungkook's steps towards the room.

"I... I was too focused on my friend's surgery then I...Jungkook!" Taehyung half shouted because the man walked on without noticing him.

Jungkook stopped walking, stared at Taehyung, looking so cold.

"The important thing is you're home safely," he replied flatly.

"Jungkook...?"

Taehyung hesitated hearing the cold tone in Jungkook's voice.

"Enough! I'm going to sleep!" Jungkook growled angrily as he stepped towards the bed.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The man was angry, furious at him.

Taehyung could feel it from the atmosphere next morning, when they were getting ready to leave for the office.

Taehyung couldn't sleep that night, and Taehyung was sure Jungkook didn't either, because the boy was moving restlessly all night.

The tense atmosphere at breakfast felt like barbed wire stretched out, ready to snap and wound him.

He doesn't like this kind of atmosphere, it's better for Jungkook to explode angry like yesterday, at least all his anger was vented, not like now.

The man was furious, but kept it in so that it made his whole being tense from head to toe.

"Let's go together," Jungkook hissed after slamming his napkin on the table.

Taehyung's hand that was feeding bread to his mouth stopped in the middle.

"What?"

"We'll go together," Jungkook repeated flatly.

"But..."

"No buts Taehyung," Jungkook interrupted rudely then stood up angrily towards the door. "Come on hurry up!"

With a huff, the man opened the car door for Taehyung, and slammed it when Taehyung was sitted in the car, unable to argue, unable to offer resistance.

Along the way, the man drove very roughly, as if giving a vent to his anger. Taehyung just sat there, not wanting to do anything to piss off Jungkook.

"You'll come home with me later! Did you hear that? You'll come to my cabin after office hours, we'll go home together!" Jungkook muttered without wanting to be denied when dropping Taehyung off in the office lobby.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The day passed very slowly for Taehyung, the feeling wasn't good. Until when was Jungkook going to be mad at him? Until when was Jungkook going to be like this to him?

He knew he was at fault, but he already apologised, right? After all, why is this small matter so exaggerated by Jungkook?

That thought was still raging in his head when he got out of the elevator that took him to the private cabin of the company's CEO.

Actually, Taehyung had meant to go home alone and stop by the hospital to see Hoseok, taking advantage of the free time promised by Jungkook during their initial agreement. But with Jungkook's threat this morning, Taehyung had no other choice but to comply with Jungkook's request to meet him in his office after work.

Jungkook's secretary's table was empty, Taehyung slowly stepped to the big door of Jungkook's room, knocked on it softly.

"Enter."

A voice beckoned him from within. Taehyung entered and closed the door behind him, when he turned around he was stunned.

It wasn't Jungkook there, but Namjoon, the man was lounging on the sofa, sipping a glass of brandy, looking at Taehyung with a casual assessment that was a bit brash.

"Mr. Jeon told me to come here after office hours," Taehyung explained stammeringly.

Namjoon smiled, still sitting relaxed on the couch, staring at his half glass of brandy.

"I know, Jungkook told me to wait for you here, he is meeting an important guest from Germany in the meeting room."

"Oh."

Taehyung didn't know what to say, the atmosphere felt very awkward. He doesn't know why, maybe because Taehyung really doesn't know Namjoon that well, or because of the fake relaxed attitude that Namjoon is showing.

"Then I'll just wait outside", Taehyung muttered quickly, wanting to leave the room immediately.

"How does it feel?"

Namjoon's sudden question stopped Taehyung's hand from opening the door handle.

"What?"

"How does it feel to be the mistress of a rich and handsome businessman like Jungkook?" Namjoon got up from the couch and approached Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't like hearing the insult in Namjoon's voice, he wanted to get out of this room immediately.

"Uh, maybe I should wait outside," Taehyung managed to open the door slightly, but with his arm Namjoon pushed it shut again.

"I asked you a question princess," Namjoon repeated sarcastically.

Taehyung glared at Namjoon.

"I'm not going to let you belittle me," he hissed softly.

The words made Namjoon laugh, full of disdain.

"Belittle you? Aren't you the one who came crawling asking to be made a prostitute by Jungkook?" he taunted roughly, then grabbed Taehyung's arm no less roughly, not caring that Taehyung started thrashing.

"You are the lowest, cheapest man I've ever known. You probably managed to seduce Jungkook with your body."

Namjoon smirked sarcastically, "To think that Jungkook could fall to his knees because of a man like you, but of course you already know that right? Jungkook is used to being surrounded by mature and experienced, so your innocent and childish image is of course a refreshing new thing for him."

"You're wrong! I'm not like that," Taehyung tried to interject, trying to escape from Namjoon's grip, but the man's grip was like iron pincers, and from his brandy breath, he looked like he was half drunk.

"You can't lie to me you little whore!" Namjoon growled softly,

"Even though I was forced to make that ridiculous 500 million contract, don't think I'll let you drive Jungkook to make other ridiculous things that hurt him!"

"You misunderstood!" Taehyung half screamed, struggling even more from Namjoon's grip which was very hard.

"You're a whore who sold your body for 500 million," Namjoon started to move closer to Taehyung's body.

"I'm starting to wonder, is your price worth your service?"

"Nooo! Let me go!" Taehyung started screaming blindly, trying to escape from Namjoon whose eyes were getting dark.

He grabbed him tightly, pushed him against the wall and tried to kiss him roughly.

Taehyung was struggling blindly, trying to avoid the kiss as hard as he could, turning his head like crazy, he didn't want Namjoon to touch him, he didn't want to!

Jungkook! Jungkook! Help me!

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Happy Friday my loves! I am so sorry for the lack of updates this past week. There were a lot of assignments that I had to complete. I hope you guys understand and I hope this chapter was worth waiting a bit. Thank you so much for reading and please let me know what you think in the comments. I really love reading what you guys think!

I hope you have an amazing weekend and I'll see you in next chapter! Stay safe loves <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
692K 29.1K 53
innocent naive kookie ๐Ÿฐ not innocent taehyung ๐Ÿฏ ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
224K 14.2K 54
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
642K 29.7K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...