๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โž

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ aurora_2604

โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crosse... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

ใ€ŒIntroductionใ€
ใ€ŒCharacter Aestheticsใ€
Chapter 1 : He's Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 2 : Selling Yourself
Chapter 3 : Price Of 500 Million
Chapter 5 : Jung Hoseok
Chapter 6 : It's Okay
Chapter 7 : Intoxicated
Chapter 8 : Kim Namjoon
Chapter 9 : Lie
Chapter 10 : Taehyung's Secret
Chapter 11 : He's Awake!
Chapter 12 : Be Happy
Chapter 13 : Crazy!
Chapter 14 : He loves me!
Chapter 15 : Togetherness
Epilogue

Chapter 4 : Jeon Jungkook's Passion

1.7K 130 19
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ aurora_2604

"Are you really serious about this Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook studied the copy of the contract.

Jungkook raised his eyes and looked at Namjoon, then showed him the contract.

"You think I'm not serious? This deal is worth 500 million man!"

"I can't stop thinking why someone like you who can get anyone you want, would do something like this for a man?! A man so cheap and materialistic that he would openly sell himself to you for money? What's on your mind Boss?"

Jungkook's forehead furrowed, he didn't like Namjoon's words, even though he knew they were true.

"You know how it feels when you see someone and suddenly your whole body wants it?"

Jungkook smiled at Namjoon's skeptical expression, of course Namjoon didn't know, he himself felt strange about his feelings.

"Leave it. I want him, and I'm still not bored, 500 million means nothing to me."

"But you get bored very easily, in a week you will definitely dump him, and regret this contract."

"But I will still be satisfied because at least I'm not curious anymore," Jungkook answered confidently.

Namjoon shrugged.

"I still don't agree, but this is all your decision, hand over the contract to that man, make sure he signs, give him a copy, then leave the original to me."

Namjoon leaned back in the chair, "This Kim Taehyung, have I seen him before?"

Jungkook shook his head, "He's just an ordinary employee, a field supervisor, you may never see him," he replied firmly.

"Is he that petite young man with the brown mullet hair, innocent face and childlike gaze that was in the exhibition area accompanying his sycophant boss at the time?"

Jungkook immediately alerted, Why does Namjoon remember Taehyung? Did Namjoon also pay attention to Taehyung? Is he also attracted to him? His possessive instincts immediately ready to burst out.

Namjoon laughed at Jungkook's glare.

"Hey hey don't look at me like that, I noticed him because at that time you looked at him so intensely, your gaze seemed like you couldn't get away from him, like a hunter who wants to devour his prey," Namjoon shrugged.

"Other people might not notice it, but I have known you for a long time, and I know how intense you are when you are concentrating on one thing, that night you lost your concentration. That boy caught all your attention, you found it difficult to concentrate on anything else besides him."

Namjoon took a deep breath, "Well if you are involved with this same young man, may god bless you my friend."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Everything happened so fast, Jungkook immediately got the apartment he wanted, a very luxurious apartment with very guaranteed privacy. Taehyung didn't dare to imagine how much it cost, but Jungkook was very relaxed, he said it was all just an investment.

Very efficiently, Jungkook helped Taehyung tidy up his things which of course weren't much, to be moved to the apartment, then finished paying for the boarding house and at the same time said goodbye to his landlady.

The two of them stood in the middle of the very luxurious apartment living room, Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who stood stiffly in the middle of the room.

"Well pretend that this is your own house," he then glanced at his watch "I have to go back to my house, my housekeeper must be wondering where am I and why didn't I call her. Please arrange this apartment according to your taste, if something is missing or you want to add something, just say it."

Taehyung looked around the apartment which was full of luxurious and elegant interiors, the arrangement alone was too luxurious and maybe too much for him, no, what else would he change?

"While you're gone, may I step out for a bit? Do you remember? A little time to myself like you promised?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"You need money? Take this." he took out his wallet.

"No." Taehyung answered firmly, the 500 million that Jungkook transferred this afternoon was more than enough, he didn't need any more money from him.

As if Jungkook can read Taehyung's mind, he said, "The money I gave earlier, was purely for you, please use it however you want, but for everyday, I have promised to pay for you. Remember my offer in my office before?"

Jungkook took out a golden colored card from his wallet, "This is a debit card, it's more than enough if you want to buy even ten cars," he then mentioned the PIN number and told Taehyung to remember it carefully.

Taehyung actually wanted to reject it, but he didn't want to argue with Jungkook here for a long time. He will just kept it in his wallet and would never use it, Jungkook wouldn't know anyway.

Jungkook pulled on his jacket, satisfied that Taehyung accepted his debit card.

"We will make a credit card in your name tomorrow. Tonight, if I've nothing to do I will come here." Jungkook's gaze when he said 'tonight' was so intense, that it made Taehyung's cheeks blush.

After Jungkook left, Taehyung immediately put on his jacket, took his wallet and walked into the lobby of the apartment which was so luxurious that made him feel inferior, moreover the doorman greeted him so respectfully when he stepped out.

"Would you like a taxi to be called, sir?" he greeted politely.

Taehyung quickly shook his head, it's impossible for him to say that he wants to wait for public transportation in front of the intersection there.

"No," he replied.

"I'm waiting for someone to pick me up, in front," he muttered briefly, then before the doorman asked any more questions, Taehyung immediately nodded politely and walked away.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The trip to the hospital didn't last long, maybe because it was Sunday so the roads weren't so jammed. Taehyung ran into Nurse Lee when he was about to enter Hoseok's treatment room.

"Are you okay Taehyung? You look pale?"

Taehyung touched his cheek, really?

Does he look different now? After he handed over..

"I-I'm looking for money for Hoseok's surgery," he muttered nervously.

Nurse Lee looked at Taehyung sadly.

"Taehyung, 500 million is a lot of money. I also know that you are still in debt at the company as much as 80 million. Listen son, I have about 100 million in savings, maybe that can help, and if I can put my land certificate in the bank to apply for a loan , maybe we can get some extra..."

"Sister, I've got the money," Taehyung mumbled weakly.

Sister Lee's words immediately stopped for a moment, "What? Have you got the money? What do you mean son? Where did it come from...?" Her words immediately stopped seeing Taehyung starting to cry.

"What's wrong son? Tell me if it helps, maybe it will relieve you."

"No, after listening to me, you will be disgusted by me," Taehyung sobbed softly.

Nurse Lee stroked Taehyung's hair gently, "No my son, I love you like my own son, and a mother will definitely accept her son as he is."

Taehyung took a deep breath, he really needed a place to share stories, and was very grateful that there was Sister Lee who wanted to listen to him. So, he told her everything from the start.

"I don't blame you Taehyung. What I can't stop thinking about is how lecherous your boss is using your condition for his own satisfaction!" growled Sister Lee.

Taehyung hastily prevented Sister Lee's anger, "No Sister, Mr. Jeon doesn't know that I needed that money to pay for Hoseok's treatment, he thought I was a young man with an extravagant lifestyle who had a lot of debt because of my lifestyle, so he didn't hesitate to take the deal."

Sister Lee frowned, "Why don't you tell him Taehyung? At least he can respect you more if he knows your real reason."

Taehyung shook his head, "No nurse, I don't want Mr. Jeon to know about Hoseok, that man is not easy to predict, I don't know what he will do if he finds out about Hoseok later."

Sister Lee took a deep breath, but nodded her head slowly.

"Is he being rude to you Taehyung?"

Taehyung was daydreaming at that time so he didn't realize the meaning of Sister Lee's words.

"Uh? What Sister?"

Sister Lee looked uncomfortable, "Did he act harshly last night Taehyung? I mean it was your first time, most people will feel uncomfortable, especially if their partner acts rudely."

Taehyung's face immediately turned bright red.

"No, Mr. Jeon wasn't rude...Oh my God!" Taehyung covered his face with his hands.

"I'm so ashamed of myself sister, every time I look at myself in the mirror I feel like a very worthless person."

Nurse Lee patted Taehyung's shoulder gently, comforting him, "Taehyung, we all know your reason for doing this. I myself can understand and accept it, your sacrifice for Hoseok was enormous." Suddenly her face turned professional, "Taehyung, I'm sure, Jungkook will 'visit' you periodically, right? Maybe this question bothers you, but I have to ask, did he use protection yesterday?"

Taehyung looked at Sister Lee stupidly, "Safety?"

It was only when Sister Lee looked at him intensely and meaningfully that Taehyung caught her meaning, her face flushed again, "Oh, that..." Taehyung's voice trailed off, "Yesterday he wore it."

Sister Lee cleared her throat.

"Fine, then he's quite a responsible man. How's your body condition dear?"

"Uh, I'm fine Sister."

"Then let's talk about contraception, you also need to talk about this with Jungkook."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung put his groceries on the kitchen table, he stopped by the supermarket for a while to buy groceries.

Hoseok's condition is fine and quite stable, it has calmed him down a bit. Surgery has been scheduled for 1 week from now. Taehyung can only pray and leave everything to God.

Hesitantly, Taehyung looked around the apartment, then took a deep breath, all of this was too luxurious, too much for him to live alone in such a large and luxurious place. Earlier he had taken the time to arrange his meagre clothes, so it only took a moment. 

After that he had stood silent for a long time confused to what to do, especially in a wide place like this. The atmosphere feels very quiet and alone. Only then did Taehyung realize that he hadn't had time to eat since this afternoon, so he decided to cook his dinner.

After arranging groceries in the giant refrigerator, Taehyung took out a few eggs, a bit of sausage and vegetables, he beat it gently while humming, then he poured this simple omelette mixture into a small skillet that had been greased with butter.

The sweet smell of eggs wafts throughout the kitchen.

"Smells great."

The voice sounded so sudden, unexpected and so shocking that Taehyung almost knocked over his bowl of egg mixture.

Nervously he turned to the kitchen door, Jungkook leaning against it, wearing casual clothes.

"Y-yes, I cooked my dinner," he answered nervously then focused his attention again on the eggs.

Jungkook stepped casually into the kitchen, not caring about Taehyung's nervousness, he stood close behind Taehyung, then looked at the frying pan.

"What's that?" he asked interested in seeing Taehyung's cooking.

"This? It's a fried egg with a mixture of sausage and vegetables," Taehyung tried to act normal.

"Like an omelette?" Jungkook looked genuinely interested.

"Yes, it's like that, but it's simpler."  Taehyung answered while glancing at Jungkook's expression, only now did Taehyung realize that this guy was interested in new things that he had never tried before.

"Make me one please."

Taehyung turned to hear Jungkook's request, "What do you want?" he asked doubtfully.

The man shrugged his shoulders, "Surprise me? Besides, I'm really hungry. After finishing the work, I came straight here, you're still adjusting here, so I wanted to see your condition."

You ultimate charmer, Taehyung cursed inside, someone like Jungkook doesn't hesitate to manipulate the mind into doing whatever he wants, pretending to worry about me, huh!

Jungkook was still standing behind him, his breath was warm on the top of his head because Jungkook was much taller than Taehyung, suddenly, the man's hand, gripping Taehyung's shoulder brought him closer to the back, his head dropped and his lips kissed Taehyung's neck from the side with a soft kiss, so that Taehyung's body seemed to be electrocuted from head to toe.

"I'll be waiting on the sofa, okay. Let's just eat there," Jungkook muttered softly, then walked away leaving Taehyung in the kitchen, who was trying to normalize his breath.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The man ate as usual, elegantly. While Taehyung couldn't concentrate on his food, he couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook.

It turned out that Jungkook likes ordinary dishes, from his appearance and style, it seems that the guy only wants to eat certain and definitely high-class food. Unexpectedly, he can sit casually on the sofa and enjoy a simple plate of omelette.

"What?"Jungkook suddenly asked him after having his last bite, he felt Taehyung's gaze the whole time he was eating.

Taehyung lowered his head nervously.

"N-nothing."

"You must be wondering why I want home-cooked food, right?"

He then put down the plate, "I'm human too Taehyung. We are no different, sometimes a person's appearance makes us think that one human being is different from another."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "I admit I do like high quality and high tasting food, but sometimes, I get bored, simple homemade dishes taste better."

The man casually stood up and poured coffee from the pot on the drinks table, and took a light sip.

"And likes to drink coffee too." Taehyung subconsciously commented on Jungkook's habit, since yesterday, he observed Jungkook always drinking coffee every chance he got.

The boy laughed at Taehyung's comment, "Yeah, coffee too", he muttered with a wink.

Taehyung looked down, somehow this relaxed and friendly Jungkook made him feel more comfortable, compared to the stiff and cold Jungkook in the office.

"Finish your food, after that we move into the reading room, you can read or watch television, I have some more work to take care of."

Taehyung quickly finished his meal and washed the dishes while Jungkook made another cup of coffee, as well as a cup of tea for Taehyung, and took him to the library.

Reluctantly, Taehyung followed him into the reading room. Jungkook was sitting on the couch, facing his laptop and looking serious, he only caught a glimpse of Taehyung.

"Sit down, drink your tea," he muttered, then returned to his laptop again.

Taehyung was actually sleepy, but he doesn't feel comfortable when he has to enter the room first, especially since this apartment only has one large room, the other rooms are only small and are designated for maids. Taehyung doesn't know whether Jungkook will stay overnight or go home, but he don't plan on saying anything.

Taehyung sipped his tea, then sat down on the sofa across from Jungkook, he took a magazine and read it while sinking his boy into the sofa. The silence actually made him feel comfortable, and because of that he couldn't hold back his sleep for a long time.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung felt someone gently stroking his hair, then his body was lifted and held in a warm embrace. When he opened his heavy eyes, he realised Jungkook was carrying him to the room, the man didn't notice that Taehyung had opened his eyes, with slow and careful steps, he walked towards the room.

Taehyung immediately pretended to close his eyes again as Jungkook gently laid his body on the bed and tucked him in. After that there was no movement, but Taehyung still didn't dare to open his eyes.

Did Jungkook decide to go home or stay?

Then there was movement on the bed behind him, apparently the man was staying here, Taehyung realized from the opened blanket and the man's body movement sneaking under the blanket.

Then, Jungkook's warm body came closer and embraced Taehyung from behind. At first Taehyung felt uncomfortable, but then it felt warm in the middle of the cold room, and he fell asleep.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung woke up very thirsty, usually before going to bed he drank water, but last night he didn't.

Uncomfortably he shifted restlessly, "What's wrong Taehyung?" the figure hugging him from behind asked.

Why isn't he sleeping? Taehyung muttered under his breath. "Thirsty," Taehyung finally managed to speak even though his voice was was hoarse.

Jungkook immediately got off the bed and poured a glass of water, then walked around the bed standing beside the side where Taehyung lay. The man looked towering, wearing only black silk pajama pants and bare chest.

"Sit and drink."

Taehyung slowly sat down and accepted the large glass filled with water. After drinking only half the glass, he the glass back to Jungkook.

"Are you awake now?" Taehyung winces as Jungkook's voice sounded rough.

Still confused he nodded his head.

"Good," Jungkook gulped down the remaining water in Taehyung's glass until it was empty and then half slammed it on the bedside table.

Then with a sudden movement, he pushed Taehyung into the bed and sits on top of him, his breath warm against Taehyung's body, and his black eyes were misty with pupils that have shrunk so much that they appear so dark, in the middle of his black eyes.

Taehyung was a bit startled and looking at Jungkook's face which was very close above him, his breath was panting, full of anticipation. Suddenly, Jungkook kissed his lips very intimately, at first it was just an ordinary kiss, lips to lips, and even that had made Taehyung hot because Jungkook was so skilled.

Jungkook removed his lips from Taehyung's after a long and hot kiss. He lifted his face and smiled, Taehyung could feel it because Jungkook's lips were inches from his.

"You don't usually kiss do you?"

Taehyung looked away with his chubby cheeks blushing at the blunt question, but Jungkook grabbed his chin and pressed their lips together again.

"Imitate what I did to you," Jungkook's lips moved on Taehyung's, and when Taehyung followed him, Jungkook moaned happily.

"Yes...yes good. No don't bite! Good...good. Open your mouth...ah...", Jungkook kept giving instructions in between his kisses which got hotter and more passionate, and Taehyung complied, more out of curiosity, when Jungkook opened his mouth Taehyung followed suit, when Jungkook's kiss deepened and his tongue caressed Taehyung expertly.

Taehyung followed him haltingly, even though it seemed quite satisfying to Jungkook because the boy moaned again and deepened the kiss. The kiss with the lips parted and the play of the tongue so hot and it seemed like it would never end. Taehyung never even realized that a kiss could be this deep and intimate.

It took a long time for Jungkook to lift his head, just a little as if he wanted to stay close to Taehyung, his eyes misty and his breath rumbling against his chest.

"That was the french kiss...", he muttered softly, then his hands began to move expertly to make Taehyung arch his back feeling a sting of pleasure he didn't anticipate.

The naked bodies of the two of them rubbed together. Jungkook gently taught Taehyung how to touch him, how to satisfy him. The man likes to be touched everywhere, he will let out a short moan when Taehyung touched him.

And it enchanted Taehyung, a man as dominant and manly as Jungkook, groaning under his touch. 

Taehyung timidly traced the inside of Jungkook's strong arm, making Jungkook gasp, "You're going to kill me with pleasure," Jungkook whispered hoarsely, then kissed Taehyung's lips passionately.

"And I will die happily," he sighed. 

Jungkook pulls both of them together gently, seeing Taehyung's reaction, and when he's sure there's no more pain, he pushes slowly, penetrating the warmth that immediately wraps him tightly, driving him crazy.

"Good baby, don't hold back. I will teach you everything. You are so warm and ready for me..."

Jungkook's voice drowned out between his expert caresses, drifting Taehyung into a vortex of passion that he had never known before. And only when Jungkook made Taehyung reach the peak of pleasure for the umpteenth time, he gave a few sharp jabs, pursuing his own pleasure.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung woke up feeling the sunlight hit him, he furrowed his brows and opened his eyes slowly. The sun was already peeking embarrassingly from behind the curtains on the balcony of the apartment room's. Taehyung realised that there was a strong hand embracing his stomach possessively, Jungkook was still sleeping, his breath seemed to go up and down regularly on Taehyung's back.

They lay on their sides like spoons and forks, with Taehyung turning his back to Jungkook against one of Jungkook's arms, while his other arm hugged Taehyung tightly, holding Taehyung's back as close to his chest as possible.

They were naked, and the thick blanket that should have covered them had been kicked somewhere by Jungkook. Taehyung should be cold, but he's not, because Jungkook hugs him so tightly.

A sudden twinge of guilt hits him, here he lies comfortably in the arms of the boy who bought him while Hoseok....

Taehyung's sigh must have woken Jungkook up because he felt the boy start to move, then a soft kiss landed on Taehyung's temple.

"Good morning," his voice was hoarse but filled with deep sensual satisfaction. Of course he was satisfied, he barely let Taehyung sleep all night.

Taehyung didn't answer, but tried to pull the blanket that was flung away at his feet to cover his nakedness.

His attempt failed because Jungkook tightened his arms around his waist so Taehyung couldn't move.

"No need for a blanket baby, I already know every inch of your body intimately, nothing is missed and vice versa hmmm?"

Taehyung's face was as red, even his ears were red and Jungkook chuckled at that.

Then suddenly the laughter disappeared and Taehyung felt Jungkook's heartbeat rise again. Confused he turned his head and immediately met with Jungkook's black eyes that were burning with passion.

"Again?" Taehyung subconsciously expressed his amazement. How quickly did Jungkook want it again after last night? Only God and he knows how excited Jungkook was last night. Taehyung thought Jungkook was satisfied, but it seems he was wrong.

"I didn't think so either," Jungkook muttered hoarsely.

"It seems you really will be cause of my death."

Then Jungkook took Taehyung again into his passionate kiss.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

I hope you guys are having a lovely day! Please let me know what you think about this story so far!

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Love Me Again || Taekook ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Chiya โœจ

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

118K 5.1K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
794K 34.5K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
The Alphas | TAEKOOK ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Nive

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

111K 3.5K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
21.3K 1K 11
๐‘ฐ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š - ๐ด ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” (๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ) ๐ด ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ For jungkook , taehyung is his ' ๐ผ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘– ' Where a...