๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โž

By aurora_2604

โ”โ”โ” ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ โžท ๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Two people who should never have crosse... More

ใ€ŒIntroductionใ€
ใ€ŒCharacter Aestheticsใ€
Chapter 1 : He's Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 2 : Selling Yourself
Chapter 4 : Jeon Jungkook's Passion
Chapter 5 : Jung Hoseok
Chapter 6 : It's Okay
Chapter 7 : Intoxicated
Chapter 8 : Kim Namjoon
Chapter 9 : Lie
Chapter 10 : Taehyung's Secret
Chapter 11 : He's Awake!
Chapter 12 : Be Happy
Chapter 13 : Crazy!
Chapter 14 : He loves me!
Chapter 15 : Togetherness
Epilogue

Chapter 3 : Price Of 500 Million

1.9K 148 61
By aurora_2604

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook a little scared when the he turned his car into the five-star hotel area. The raven-haired didn't talk to him at all. He drove the car calmly but his jaw tightened in anger.

Was Jungkook going to be rude to him and vent his anger on him?

This afternoon he had insulted the man and he realised that Jeon Jungkook's ego was very easily hurt. He was afraid that Jungkook would vent his anger violently, and he had never been touched before other than kisses and hugs from Hoseok which never exceeded the limit.

Should he tell Jungkook that he's still a virgin? Jungkook from the beginning had already thought he was cheap, what if...

Taehyung jumped when the door opened, it turns out Jungkook had already gotten out of the car and opened the passenger door.

Jungkook winced when he saw Taehyung's pale face.

"Come on," he mumbled stiffly, and took Taehyung's hand to help him out of the car.

After Jungkook handed over his car keys to the hotel valet parking to park, they walked side by side into the very luxurious hotel lobby.

The hotel receptionist received them kindly and gave Jungkook the room card that Jungkook had chosen.

Even in the elevator they passed in silence.

The room was so spacious and so luxurious that Taehyung froze in awe of the beauty of the interior.

Jungkook just stood there staring at him, "You definitely haven't eaten, I'll order dinner in the room," then the raven-haired glanced at Taehyung sarcastically, "Meanwhile, I invite you to take a shower first, but your body is already wet, you can take a shower with warm water."

"Bu-but, I didn't bring any clothes..."

Jungkook deliberately stared at Taehyung from head to toe with such intense intensity that Taehyung's face turned bright red.

"I will order clothes from my acquaintance's boutique, tomorrow morning the order will be delivered here. Place your wet clothes in the space provided in the bathroom, the hotel staff will take them for the laundry, meanwhile...", Jungkook deliberately hangs his sentence meaningfully.

"Tonight you don't have to bother thinking about clothes, you won't have time to wear them anyway."

If Taehyung's face could be any redder, it would show how embarrassed he was by Jungkook's vulgar words.

After muttering some incoherent sentences nervously, Taehyung half ran towards the bathroom. Inside the bathroom Taehyung felt a little safe, he leaned his back against the door and tried to breathe normally.

He was afraid of Jungkook, the man was like a lion who found a weak lamb, then decided to play with him first before eating him.

Taehyung stepped naked into the shower and then splashed his tired and cold body from the rain with a hot shower.

After finishing washing his hair, Taehyung leaned his head against the wall and let his sore back get splashed by the hot shower.

He was afraid to face the future and when he thought of Hoseok, his tears fell, flowing with the shower, I'm sorry Hoseok, after this maybe I'll be a dirty person and will not deserve you, but my heart still belongs to you.

When he finished washing his face and brushing his teeth, Taehyung looked at his reflection in the mirror, his condition was much better, his chubby cheeks were no longer pale, there was already a blush there after a warm bath.

A knock on the door almost made Taehyung's body jump.

"It took you so long, are you okay in there?" Jungkook asked impatiently.

"Y- yeah I'll finish in a minute," Taehyung replied while looking around, do I have to go out of the bathroom naked?

His eyes scanned the pile of dirty clothes at the thought of putting them on again, and the thought of putting them on when they were almost sopping wet made him shudder.

His smile appeared as he found a pile of dark blue towels in the cupboard beside the sink, and to his luck, not only were the towels, but he found a pair of bathrobes of the same colour. One is large and one is smaller.

He put on a small bathrobe that was still too big on his body with a frown, even the bathroom amenities seemed to be intended for couples, a pair of bathrobes, a pair of toothbrushes and a pair of towels.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, wow not bad, more than not bad in fact, the robe tightly covered his chest and being too big, the length barely reached his ankles, he looked quite polite even though he was actually wearing nothing else under his bathrobe.

When Taehyung came out of the bathroom, Jungkook was giving instructions to the hotel maid who was setting dinner on the table. The man just raised an eyebrow at Taehyung's sense of wearing a bathrobe, then gave the waiter a tip before he left.

"Sit down, eat first," Jungkook muttered, starting to relax while pointing to the chair in front of him.

Taehyung sat nervously on the chair and stared at the food that was spread on the table. His mouth immediately started to salivate at the sight of such delicious looking dishes, there was a very hot cream soup which must be very good for someone who has been drenched in the rain, then grilled meat with seasoned cheese and sauce which was very appetising, fruit salad and hot chocolate which he must have been for him, because Jungkook was already sipping his coffee.

The man carefully poured the soup in a bowl and handed it to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook doubtfully, and for the first time that day, Jungkook smiled gently at him,

"Come on, eat, I know you're hungry. I'm very hungry myself."

They started eating in silence, out of the corner of his eye, Taehyung carefully glanced at Jungkook and noticed that the man was starting to relax, his jacket had been removed and his shirt button unbuttoned with his tie already unbuttoned, his way of eating was so elegant it made Taehyung embarrassed.

"Taehyung?"

The sound cut through his thoughts so hard that Taehyung almost jumped in surprise.

His eyes twinkled at Jungkook.

"Wh...what?"

"You just stirred your soup, isn't it good?"

Taehyung hastily took a spoonful of soup and swallowed it,

"N-no, I'm just thinking something."

Jungkook smiled, then once again looked at Taehyung's robe, "You're so smart, wearing that robe, so you don't have to appear naked in front of me."

The casual comment almost made Taehyung choke, his cheeks flushed red.

Jungkook took a sip of his coffee while still looking at Taehyung, then put down his cup, "Okay, it's my turn to take a shower, eat as much as you want, then just put it there I'll call the maid to take care of it in 30 minutes." After that, he casually walked into the bathroom.

After taking a sip of his hot chocolate, Taehyung didn't know what else to do, so he sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the television.

A few moments later the waiter came politely and cleared their food. Taehyung just kept quiet a bit embarrassed because he realized his situation of wearing only a bathrobe.

Seconds passed and it felt so tense to Taehyung, in stark contrast to Jungkook who was in the bathroom, the man was taking the bath leisurely, Taehyung  even heard the man humming in the shower.

When the man came out of the bathroom, Taehyung was almost asleep on the bed, the continuous inner battle had exhausted his body and soul, so lying quietly on the comfortable bed made him feel very sleepy.

Jungkook frowned while tightening the straps of his bathrobe, he stared at Taehyung who was lying on his side with his back to him curled up like a fetus in the womb, that sight made his heart ache, somehow, like there was an urge to embrace the young man and fight the whole world for him.

Jungkook's frown deepened, he had never felt like that before to anyone including his past girlfriends. This young man had awakened a kind of wild desire that had been hidden tightly in Jungkook's soul, and not just desire but accompanied by a deep sense of obsession and possessiveness.

No! Jungkook growled in his heart, this desire must not make him weak, he must show who is in power.

Jungkook slowly climbed onto the bed behind Taehyung who had his back to him, then grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, the young man was startled because he was awakened suddenly from his sleepy state, with eyes that were still glazed and half asleep, he looked at Jungkook.

"I pay for a room in this hotel not just to sleep," he growled hoarsely then kissed Taehyung's lips.

And...explode!

Jungkook felt desire immediately burn his body all at once, scorching him, for a moment he hesitated to give vent to his desires one hundred percent because he tends to be violent when he's very passionate, but remembering how Taehyung offered himself to him just for money and the scratch of disappointment that hurt in his heart because of that made Jungkook not care anymore , after all this smaller man must have experience and had probably he sold himself for money more than once.

But is he really experienced?

Jungkook remembered Taehyung's kiss without proper technique in the parking lot earlier. No, he decided in his heart, maybe he was just not good at kissing.

Taehyung was still shocked when suddenly his body was turned over and kissed furiously, he was still half asleep earlier and really helpless, Jungkook had already vented his desires without holding back, his kisses without pause as if the man couldn't hold on for a second not kissing him.

When Jungkook raised his head, his eyes were misty, his pupils dilated looking so beautiful with his black irises turning darker, "I want to make love, I want to enter you. Ah, you don't know how much I...", Jungkook's voice was breathless, then he crushed Taehyung's lips again.

Jungkook's vulgar words made Taehyung's cheeks blush in embarrassment. It was inconceivable that he, who had never been intimate with any man, was now lying in a disheveled bathrobe, pinned down by a man he probably didn't know well until a few days ago.

Jungkook's hand dived under his bathrobe, found Taehyung's full chest that felt warm and soft, then squeezed it. A little too excited that made Taehyung groan.

Jungkook stopped his movements, then looked at Taehyung softly, "Does it hurt?" he whispered hoarsely.

Taehyung froze, his voice seemed to be swallowed in his throat, how should he answer?

But Jungkook doesn't need an answer, the man smiles, then moves his hand again to touch Taehyung's chest, he expertly removes Taehyung's bathrobe blocking it, and discovers the lush beauty underneath.

"Oh, so beautiful", Jungkook whispered hoarsely, letting Taehyung look away in embarrassment under his gaze on the boy.

Then Jungkook's hot lips covered his nipples, his tongue playing there was hot, burning Taehyung's whole body, forcing him to moan, confused by the turmoil that spread throughout his body.

Jungkook was proficient while Taehyung was utterly inexperienced, and the boy didn't seem to feel the need to hold back.

Jungkook's hard body was covering Taehyung's tiny body underneath, teasing him, rubbing him with his strength, bringing Taehyung's passion rising, little by little to its peak.

Then Taehyung felt Jungkook's manhood, unhindered by anything touching his center. Slow, but made him gasp. Taehyung opened his closed eyes, looking at Jungkook above him.

The man stared at him intently, his eyes were misty, his breath was shallow, and a tuft of raven hair seemed to fall on his forehead, making him look so wild.

"Ah, yes baby...You will really like it," growled Jungkook softly, then started pushing, pressing and touching Taehyung.

"You're ready," Jungkook moaned, "You're wet and hot, ready for me..."

Taehyung's heart was beating fast, in tandem with Jungkook's heartbeat which was even worse. Slowly, Taehyung closed his eyes, releasing his heart.

For you, Hoseok, he whispered to himself like a spell that saved his soul.

This was a new sensation for Taehyung, to feel the manhood of a man trying to enter him, to merge with him. It was hot and made all the nerves in his body go crazy, making him so sensitive by a need that until now he had never known, the need to reach the top.

Until a sharp pain suddenly jolts him into consciousness, Taehyung groans in pain, his body convulses, he grips Jungkook's shoulders frantically and shakes his head in fear at Jungkook's attempt to merge deeper with him.

And when Jungkook felt something blocking him, heard Taehyung's groans that were clearly in pain and the look of fear that shadowed Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook realised that all his prejudices were wrong, although he still couldn't explain why Taehyung easily sold himself, but this has shown that Taehyung is not easy person, Jungkook is the first man he has ever been with.

Realising the pain that struck Taehyung, Jungkook distracted Taehyung with his caresses with all his skill, unbearable pleasure flooded his mind when he realised he was the Taehyung's first man.

He kissed Taehyung's lips gently, the plump lips that were now his. Taehyung's breath hitched and Jungkook saw in his eyes, there was fear and pain.

Jungkook had never made love to a virgin before, he didn't know what the pain was like, he didn't know how to relieve it. But Jungkook didn't like seeing the pain in Taehyung's eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Jungkook gently ran his hand along Taehyung's side, then stopped at Taehyung's hip, holding his waist which was struggling a little, preventing their half-joined bodies from being separated.

"Maybe it will hurt a little but everything will be fine, your body will accept me completely..." Jungkook's voice stopped when he pushed hard, penetrated the boundary of Taehyung's virginity and completely united his body with Taehyung.

Taehyung screamed loudly feeling an awful lot of pain when Jungkook penetrated him, his fingers subconsciously gripped Jungkook's shoulder hard. But Jungkook didn't stop because he realised that if he stopped he would hurt Taehyung more.

Slowly, Jungkook moved his body. Oh God, his whole body ached with restraint. Taehyung was too tight, too wet, too hot, clutching his body under there. He could barely stand it and the urge to indulge brutally in Taehyung's body grew more and more excruciating.

But Jungkook realised, this was Taehyung's first experience, he had to make it as beautiful as possible, he couldn't hurt Taehyung. Because of that, while grinding himself to hold back his passion, Jungkook tried to move as gently as possible, pulled his body slowly from the wet and hot silk-like place, and then pressed it gently. Again and again.

Then when Taehyung's breath became shallow and his hold on Jungkook's shoulder tightened more, Jungkook realized, he had made Taehyung achieve his first orgasm.

The sight of Taehyung's facial expression at that moment was irreplaceable, pushing him to a very high peak of satisfaction, so unbearable as if the world exploded beneath him. And Jungkook literally exploded inside Taehyung's body.

This orgasm feels so fierce, a release from the accumulated turmoil that has been held so far. This immense pleasure made Jungkook feel a little short of breath, as if he was being swept away in a whirlpool of irresistible passion that kept hitting him relentlessly, a guttural moan escaping his lips as he buried his face deep into the side of Taehyung's neck.

When it was over, they lay down hugging each other while trying to normalise their breathing.

"Wow."

That was the only thing that came to Jungkook's mind, and he didn't realize he had said it out loud after noticing the blush creeping up Taehyung's neck.

He gently kissed Taehyung's neck, lifted his head, and they locked eyes, piercing black eyes, slightly misty after having achieved the greatest orgasm in his entire life's existence meeting glassy brown eyes.

"Are you...", Jungkook cleared his throat when he realized his voice was very hoarse, "Are you okay?"

Taehyung couldn't stand being stared at so intensely especially in a very intimate position, he turned his head after nodding slowly. Jungkook took a slow breath, then carefully, very carefully, he lifted himself off of Taehyung and shifted to the side, noticing the uncomfortable frown on Taehyung's face as he pulled away.

Unknowingly, Jungkook was being so gentle, an attitude he never showed after making love to someone else.

He embraced Taehyung's tiny body, put his head in his arms, the young man looked resigned, maybe he was too tired. It turned out that he had misunderstood, Taehyung was still pure.

The extraordinary sexual satisfaction still affects his clouded mind, his hands casually stroking Taehyung's back who was curled up in his arms, until he realized that Taehyung's shoulders relaxed and his breathing began to slow, he had fallen asleep. Jungkook positioned himself more comfortably.

Never before had he been this intimate after sex, this man was really affecting him.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung felt his whole body ache. With a frown he tried to move his body. Oh... it really hurts, he slowly opened his eyes, the light in the room was still dim, the atmosphere in the room was cool and pleasant.

"Good morning."

The greeting was so surprising, penetrating his foggy consciousness, that Taehyung's body jumped up, then the blanket fell to his waist and only then did Taehyung realize that he was naked. Nervously, he pulled the covers over his chest.

His eyes met Jungkook who was sitting on the couch, right in front of him. A small smile was implied there seeing Taehyung's nervousness.

Once again Taehyung was really embarrassed, Jungkook had appeared very neat and elegant in casual clothes and was sipping coffee while reading his morning paper, his appearance was absolutely perfect in the morning, meanwhile Taehyung...

God, what time is it?

"It's still early and dark, I woke up and decided to take a cold shower, otherwise I won't be able to resist waking you up and making love to you again," The man's voice was flat as if he was talking about his favourite television show, he didn't care about Taehyung's blushing face.

"Not that I can't, but it seems I have to respect your newly lost virginity," Jungkook's gaze turned sharp, as he always does in meetings when he makes his business opponents shudder in fear.

"Why did you, who was still a virgin, easily sell yourself to me? What is your real goal?" Jungkook asked mercilessly.

Taehyung sat there in the most unprepared condition as Jungkook threw the most difficult question to answer, did he did that on purpose?

Of course Jungkook did, Taehyung cried to himself, a guy like him wouldn't be this successful in business if he didn't know how to hit his opponent at the weak point.

Now what should he answer? Taehyung was completely confused.

If he told him the whole story, would Jungkook believe it? Besides, he doesn't want to involve Hoseok here, he doesn't want Jungkook to know about his Hoseok, he has to protect Hoseok from a cruel man like Jungkook, who knows what Jungkook will do to Hoseok just to blackmail him later?

Taehyung firmly held his chin up.

"I think my reason for doing this is none of your business, the important thing is I won't harm you."

Jungkook's jaw tightened at Taehyung's answer. For a moment he felt that Taehyung deserved a chance, maybe Taehyung did that to support his brother or something, maybe he was wrong about him.

But, humans everywhere are the same. Taehyung was probably just waiting for the opportunity to sell his virginity at a high price, not intending to protect it.

Stupidly he had thought to believe the other man.

"Okay, business is business, I won't ask again about your goals, as long as you don't harm me..." Jungkook's eyes narrowed viciously.

"If you dare to do it, I will make you suffer."

Taehyung subconsciously inched away, terrified by Jungkook's tone of voice and vicious gaze.

Suddenly the man stood up from his seat after slamming his coffee cup on the table. Taehyung looked at him worriedly, what's wrong with what he said? Why did the man look so mad at him?

Jungkook glanced at his watch.

"I have made an appointment with my lawyer in three hours, I will draw up a black and white contract for our sale and purchase agreement, and as long as I wait for that hour...", Jungkook's eyes traced over Taehyung's body who was trying to cover himself up with the blanket.

The look in his eyes was very mocking.

"Well I guess I've had enough respect for your virginity, haven't I?"

Then Jungkook got on the bed and grabbed Taehyung's body. Took him to bed with him. This time there was no tenderness. He couldn't hold back any longer.

Jungkook roughly opened Taehyung's thighs and without any further ado he joined his body with Taehyung, who for some reason was ready to accept him.

Jungkook pressed their bodies together deeply, a delicious moan escaped his mouth as he felt the stinging pleasure, he stared at Taehyung, confusion and anger mixed in his eyes, "You really drive me crazy," he groaned roughly before moving so expertly, bringing Taehyung to the peak of pleasure.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung stared at his naked body in the mirror, the hot water was pouring from the shower onto his body, the whole bathroom was steaming.

Earlier Jungkook was not gentle, well even though it didn't hurt him, but this time it was different from last night, his passion was wild and unrestrained, overflowing as if the man had not given vent to his desires in years.

But that can't be right? Taehyung unintentionally wrinkled his forehead, Jungkook is famous for changing boyfriends, and his boyfriends are always the same type, beautiful like a doll, slim, from the upper class and famous, whether they are models, celebrities and mostly outsiders. All Jungkook's boyfriends are willing to surrender themselves to Jungkook voluntarily.

Rumours are growing that Jungkook is a very passionate and generous lover, but doesn't hesitate to dump his partner cruelly, because he never uses his heart in relationships.

Jungkook's last boyfriend, whom he just held yesterday at the wedding of a director's child, is a rising film actor, a very hansome Korean-American descendant named Alex, tall with natural brown hair that is very smooth like silk, his skin is no less smooth than peaches and he looks very compatible, clinging coquettishly in Jungkook's arms with adoring glances.

Is Jungkook also going to use Alex like he used me? What will Alex do if he finds out about all this?

No, what will everyone say?

Taehyung winced seeing the red kiss marks on his shoulders and around his chest. Jungkook, the guy who likes to leave marks. Like a male lion marking his female, Taehyung knew the man was deliberately leaving kiss marks on his body,some even around his hips.

God... what have I done? Have I made the right decision? Taehyung can't cry anymore, his tears are gone and his heart now feels very empty.

Taehyung slowly grabbed the towel and dried his body then grabbed the bathrobe that he had found lying on the carpet, it seemed like Jungkook threw it on the floor last night.

With slow steps Taehyung came out of the bathroom, confused what to do, and wondering where are his clothes now?

His gaze drifted to the couch, where there was a pack of clothes. Taehyung stepped up and took the package, still new, from a famous boutique complete with underwear.

Is it for him? Taehyung held the package hesitantly.

But he also can't wear a bathrobe naked all day, right?

Taehyung carefully opened the package, it was a light blue casual sweater made of very smooth material, was it silk? And white pants that look well matched, Taehyung looks at the size and they all fit, was it Jungkook who ordered them?

With slow movements and without making a sound Taehyung put on the clothes, the sweater felt very comfortable against his body, also the white pants made Taehyung look younger and sweeter.

After that for a while Taehyung stood in the middle of the room without doing anything.

His gaze was directed towards the bed that seemed to have been hit by a storm, and Jungkook's body was lying there, his manly back was visible under the clean white blanket of the room.

The man lay on his stomach with one arm framing his head, and his body still, his head lay sideways on the pillow. Taehyung slowly approached the side of the bed where Jungkook was lying, his face looked very peaceful, when he was sleeping, he didn't look dangerous.

Taehyung glances at the clock on the wall, one more hour, as Jungkook said earlier, he has an appointment with his lawyer. Should I wake him up?

But what if Jungkook gets angry and accuses him of daring to disturb him because he wants to get paid immediately?

It wasn't that Taehyung didn't want to get the money right away, the sooner he could pay to the hospital, the sooner Hoseok could be operated on. But Jungkook had pretty much looked down on him and used him.

Suddenly, Jungkook's cellphone that was placed on the bedside table rang loudly, making Taehyung almost jump in surprise.

Jungkook's body moved and those sharp black eyes opened, looking directly at Taehyung. Even though he just woke up, apparently Jungkook is the type of guy who is fully awake in a second.

His eyes immediately traced Taehyung's body from top to bottom without missing an inch, smiling with satisfaction seeing Taehyung's appearance in his new clothes.

"It turns out my choice was right," he hissed hoarsely as he picked up the phone. The call was from his lawyer. Jungkook told the lawyer to wait at the hotel restaurant for another hour.

When Jungkook put his phone down, Taehyung was still standing where he was, not knowing what to say.

"The lawyer will be here in an hour," Jungkook casually stood up from the bed, not caring about his nakedness, and raised an eyebrow smirking to see Taehyung looking away.

He deliberately approached Taehyung, standing in front of him and lifted his chin to face him.

"Why are you so shy? Are you embarrassed to see me naked? Haven't we spent hours naked together?"

Taehyung's face was bright red, but he didn't say anything.

Jungkook snorted then let go of Taehyung and walked into the bathroom.

"Good you are ready. I will take a shower after that we will have breakfast, then we will sign the contract agreement, after that you will get your money."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Taehyung stirred his soup while thinking about Hoseok, yesterday evening he had left him with nurse Lee, this afternoon he has to visit him.

How's Hoseok doing? He had recently suffered an attack, what if he suffered another attack?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung from across the table, what was he thinking? Why does he look so unhappy? Didn't he just get a large amount of money that he was free to use to do anything?

Or did he regret giving himself to me? That bad thought suddenly invaded his brain.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, this young man should be proud, I, Jeon Jungkook, a person who is very rich and comes from a descendant of a well-known wealthy family in this country, who can get whoever he wants, is willing to fuck him.

Jungkook thought about all his decisions last night. Turns out this wasn't an obsession or a moment's insanity, it turned out that even after their marathon romance last night and this morning, he still wanted Taehyung. Really really wanted him.

After his desire was satisfied on Taehyung's body, instead of getting less and less he wanted more and more, the boy was innocent and he just wanted to teach the boy about how to satisfy him. 

With annoyance he cursed at his thought, have I become a sex maniac?

Jungkook thought about the brief pause earlier, when he contacted Namjoon, his trusted lawyer and stated his intention and asked for a draft of the agreement. Kim Namjoon is his trusted lawyer from the past, as well as his best friend.

This man had studied law in Germany, and that's where they met. Several years later, after Namjoon returned to Korea, he built a career to become a great lawyer. And when Jungkook decided to lead a branch in Seoul, they met again, then formed a working partnership as well as friendship.

Jungkook knew Namjoon wouldn't ask anything unnecessary about his decision. The man was used to Jungkook's extreme business decisions and plans.

But when Jungkook spoke of this, there was anxiety in Namjoon's voice.

"Are you sure? This is indeed a letter of sale, but this is extrinsic Jungkook, buying and selling people, buying and selling sex services. You could say you broke the law even if one day something goes wrong, especially considering you're a foreign citizen."

Jungkook smiled, Taehyung wouldn't think that far ahead, not that the boy was stupid, but he was too innocent, somehow Jungkook believed that Taehyung would keep his promise.

"Just do it Namjoon, then let me bear it," he muttered confidently.

Namjoon didn't say anything else but Jungkook was sure the guy waited until they were face to face before he would ask detailed questions. Namjoon is a very analytical man, Jungkook suppressed a smile.

His mind returned to the present, and looked at Taehyung who seemed to have no appetite.

"Why aren't you eating your food?" Jungkook hisses, only a hiss and Taehyung jumps in surprise, is he that scary to Taehyung?

"Mr. Jeon," Taehyung said Jungkook's name slowly, in Jungkook's ear his voice sounded so melodious like an invitation to make love.

"According to yesterday's agreement, I will always be there whenever you need me," Taehyung's cheeks turned red remembering the meaning of the words he said.

"So can I have some time for myself every day from office hours until nine at night?" Taehyung's voice sounded low and timid.

Jungkook frowned, actually it's not a problem, Jungkook is used to working late, usually at ten or eleven at night he goes home.

"It's not a problem, I always come home late," Jungkook cleared his throat, "Where you live now, do they allow other people in?"

Taehyung frowned, "It's a one-room male boarding house belonging to a family, of course you may enter, there is a guest room provided."

"But I can't possibly 'visit' your place every night, right?" His gaze seemed to hold back a smile.

And Taehyung realised the truth of Jungkook's words, his boarding house was just a simple, makeshift room, the important thing for him was being able to sleep every night. Not on Jungkook's level to be there.

"I can't possibly take you to the hotel every night, because my hours are not fixed, it's also not right to order you to stand by at the hotel every day," Jungkook mused, "It's also impossible to bring you to live in my house, if someone finds out it could be dangerous for you too," Jungkook casually sipped his coffee.

"Okay, later this afternoon after meeting with my lawyer, we'll find an apartment near the office."

Taehyung almost spit out the tea he was sipping on hearing that, is this guy kidding?

Apartment? Near the office? Their office was in a luxurious office and business complex, the apartment must also be upscale and expensive, how could he say finding an apartment was that easy?

Jungkook seemed to know Taehyung's thoughts, "It's easier for me Taehyung, I'm usually tired and have a bad temper after work, I don't want to bother picking up or messing around with hotel reservations if I suddenly want to be with you at night." Jungkook then spoke, "The apartment will make it easier for us, it doesn't mean I will visit you every night," he added quickly.

Taehyung nodded nervously, well, he's just a thing that has been bought, he can only do whatever Jungkook wants.

After finishing his coffee Jungkook glanced at his watch, "Well, my lawyer must be waiting downstairs, enjoy your time, I'll see you in a bit."

The man casually stood up, then suddenly pulled Taehyung to his feet, pushed him against the wall and then kissed him passionately, long and warmly with such a skilled technique, that when he broke the kiss Taehyung could barely stand up making Jungkook have to hold his body.

"Actually I've been wanting to do that for a while," he muttered with a satisfied smile before leaving Taehyung.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Thank you so much for the 100+ reads! I hope you are enjoying it so far! More updates will be coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
539K 23.5K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...
221K 292 1
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
619K 19.9K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...