A vigilante who heals villain...

By Rebel6610

Tommmy is a vigilante. He finds a villain, heals them and goes on with life as if nothing happened. Nothing c... More

Chapter 1: The first meeting
Chapter 2: Life sometimes takes turns you don't intend on taking
Chapter 3: Wilbur is an annoying old man. But he's nice to be around.
Chapter 4: (my Chapter Title Is Too Long)
Chapter 5: Just hold on a moment! I'm supposed to sneak out of here?
Chapter 6: Because I am him
Chapter 7: On unstable waters
Chapter 8: There's no fixing this now, is there?
CH9 Dreaming of a better life
CH10 A forgotten memory
Chapter 11: The heroes vs a bird Part1
Chapter 12: The heroes vs a bird part2
Chapter 13: The fiancés
Chapter 14: Mending the past
Chapter 15: Tubbo in trouble
Chapter 16: The dinner
Chapter 17: Bedrock bros, assemble!
Chapter 18: Hidden clues
Chapter 19: Why?!?!?!
Chapter ??: A Taster
Chapter 20: Plot escalation my a- wait, what?
Chapter 22: Pointlessness and misery
Dude 🫱 Why?
Get Ready...
CH23 The Search Begins
;^;

Chapter 21: Meanwhile... (in our universe)

417 15 6
By Rebel6610

"Boo, feed the god damn fish! Cause it's gonna die if you don't!"

"What!? Why won't you?!"

"Cause it's not my fish! It's Tommy's and yours!"

"Bo!" Ranboo sighed exasperatedly as he walked out into the kitchen still mostly wearing his pajamas.

He opened the cabinet took out the fish food and poured some into the small aquarium that Clementine resided in.

"It's not that hard feeding one single fish", he said as he put the container away.

"Clementine is not my fish. It's not my job to feed it", Tubbo answered.

"But you could help, you know?"

"Eh, don't really feel like it", the ram hybrid shrugged as he changed the channel on the TV.
"Boo, come here..."

"Yes Bee?" Ranboo asked as he walked over to look at the TV as well. "Oh..."

"The owner of Puffy's Delights Cara Was Taken along with her son Foolish Was Taken gone missing. If anyone sees any of the two, please report to the police or the heroes immediately."

"Oh indeed... We need to call Tommy and make sure he's okay", the shorter brunet was just about to pick up his phone when someone knocked rapidly on the door.

"I'll open!" Ranboo teleported over to the door and opened it to find the most absurd sight he'd ever seen.

"Uh, Bee? You might wanna come here too..."

Tubbo ran over and almost tripped on his own foot when he saw who was at the door.

"I told you this would happen."

"Oh shut up. Tubs, Ran, let us in. I'll explain everything!"

"Tommy why the fuck is fucking Siren and Oleander here?!"

"I'll explain, I swear, but just please let us in!" Tommy pleaded.

Tubbo sighed as he motioned for Ranboo to step out of the way and let the trio in. "You better have a good fucking explanation."

"I do, I do, just please let us get settled inside!"

They closed all the curtains and made sure to lock every possible exit before the geared up trio stepped into the living room.

"Well?" Tubbo prompted.

"So umm... Just take off your masks", Tommy said. He had already taken his goggles off.

"Alright", Oleander responded as she pulled the mask from her face.

Siren sighed as he pulled down his 'blindfold'.

"So umm, yes, Wilbur is Siren, and Oleander is Niki. I'm her intern at the hero tower and yes, she is like a mole", Tommy explained.

"Hold on!" Tubbo raised his hand up. "So then if Wilbur is Siren..."

"Yes, Phil is Crow and Techno is Blade", Wilbur filled in.

"I can't believe you...", Tubbo muttered.

"It's not like I knew up until like an hour ago!" Tommy complained.

"So, why are you here?" the ender hybrid asked.

"We might just be in need of your help?" Tommy scratched the back of his neck.

"Of course you do!" Tubbo exclaimed exasperatedly.

"... Even if Tubbo doesn't, I'll help", Ranboo said as he walked away and the came back with most of his vigilante look complete. He was only missing his goggles, his tail, the pointy ears and the colour change in his fringe.

"You can't be serious Boo!"

"I am, Bee. I'm helping Tommy. I'm making my own decision and I'm not gonna regret it! Not this time", Ranboo replied.

He shook his head his fringe glowed for a second before it turned to half black and half white, along with his ears which grew out to be pointy. He put on his goggles and fastened them along with the crown.

"I'm ready!" he said as his tail popped out from behind.

"Oh gods... Give me a minute...", Tubbo grumbled as he walked off.

Soon, he came back in his own vigilante outfit, his gas mask hanging down.

"Where to bossman?" the ram hybrid asked as he pulled his mask up and secured it on his face.

"We're not sure yet. We were thinking of gathering you two up and then going over to the mansion", Niki explained.

"Alright. Works with me. Boo?"

"Yep! On it! Two people grab my hands and then rest hold onto the ones holding my hands", Ender instructed as Tommy, Niki and Wilbur each pulled their masks and such back on the face.

Avian walked over and grabbed one of Ender's hands while Nuke grabbed the other. Siren held onto Avian's hand while Oleander held onto Nuke's hand.

With a swoop they teleported away and suddenly found themselves inside the home of the SBI.

"What in the...?" Techno questioned from the couch with multiple papers in his hands.

"No time Tech! Get dad, get in your costumes and meet us down below", Siren quickly explained before motioning for the rest of the group to follow him.

"Okay?" Techno questioned in his mind why Wilbur would ask for that and why he was so open about who they were, but he knew better than to question Wilbur when he was like that.

"This way. This is our basement. It's our HQ", Siren explained as he led them down a set of stairs.

When they reached a door they heard beeping, as Siren opened the door with a code.

"Welcome to the SBI HQ!" Siren said as he opened the door walked inside facing the others.

"Wilbur?! What is going on?!" Crow exclaimed.

"Oh, dad, I was just about to explain!"

"Yes, I'd very much like to know why there are vigilantes here. And why Oleander is here", Crow crossed his arms as Blade appeared from behind him.

"So, umm...", Siren started. He sighed and just pulled off the cloth covering his eyes. "Guys?" he motioned for the rest of them.

"Really? Can't we just explain Wil? I'll have you know that this is a very carefully fine tuned setup!" Avian pointed to his setup of goggles and headphones that served for communication.

"Tommy, shut up", Tubbo said, his mask and goggles already off.

"Excuse you?! Don't tell me to shut up! I'll talk when I want to!" the blond squawked.

"Wilbur."

"Yes dad?"

"Explain."

"And so, we decided to team up to find Tommy's family", Wilbur finished the explanation.

"My god... All of you are absolute little shits...", Phil sighed. "Okay, what is our plan? Or do you even have one?"

"Find my family. That's the plan. Nothing more specific at the moment", Tommy said, his wings flexing behind him in anticipation.

"Alright...", Phil sighed once more. "Any leads?"

"Dream got taken by a villain, most likely, so I doubt it would be two separate operations", Niki started explaining. "Though, I don't think I know any villains who could shoot purple beams and then teleport using said beams."

"Heard of Alien, the newest villain, before? Me and Techno had an encounter with him a few days back, and he simply disappeared in a purple flash", Phil said.

"Yeah. He looked to be around the same age as the kids", Techno added.

"What Techno means to say is that he looked to be around 17-18", Phil filled in.

"I could look into the villain database. I should have access to quite a lot of stuff there, and if he really is a villain, he'll be there", Niki said.

"Use that. It's specifically for that kind of use", Phil pointed to a pc in the corner.

Niki nodded as she walked over and started searching.

"Wait, you villains have your own database?" Tubbo asked.

"Just like the heroes do, we do as well. Every hero has enough access to check the profiles of other heroes, but with us, it's some people who are more trusted by the one running the database have more access, but every villain has at least the needed to see the profiles", Wilbur explained.

"And who runs the database?" Tommy asked.

"As far as I'm aware, CasinoRoyale is the highest contact we can reach, but he directly knows who runs it. But, it could just be run by him and he doesn't want us to know", Wilbur shrugged.

"Found him!" Niki suddenly announced. "Looks exactly like on the recording!"

"Let me see", Tommy walks over and looks at the screen of the pc. "Yeah! That's him! That's him for sure!"

"Alright then. We got the start of a plan", Phil said. "Now we have to find him and continue from there."

"Is there a location on him?" Techno joined the conversation.

"Seems to be residing in CasineRoyale's territory. We'd be better off going there casual", Niki said.

"Alright. I say that Tommy, Niki, Wil and Ranboo go in. Tubbo, Techno and me will be back up. Does that work Ranboo?"

"Yes! It does. Don't worry. We've been testing my powers and I found that I can teleport people away without teleporting with them, making it less of a strain on me", Ranboo explained.

"Great. Then we have a plan set up. Tommy, Niki, Wil and Ranboo try finding clothing that you can put over your costume for possible emergencies", Phil instructed.

"Seriously? Dadza, are you that old that you're going blind? My costume literally is my civilian outfit, just with some extra gear!"

"... You're joking."

"I'm not Phil. This really is my civilian clothing with some extra gear."

"Techno."

"Yeah?"

"Get him some proper gear. Or, you know what? Take him to our gear closet and have him pick out stuff. You know which ones are okay and which ones are not."

"Alright. This way Toms", Techno walked off into a corridor motioning for Tommy to follow him.

"Ooh! How do you have so much?!"

"Gotta have some back up. Go and see what you find to be good for you, but not size-wise, and then bring 'em to this table. I'll wait here", Techno said as he sat down on a stool at the aforementioned table.

"Got it big man! I'll be speedy!" Tommy dashed off, might I say, speedily.

--------

Did I speedrun this? Nah. I had it already written... I have one more chapter that's completely written. Also, we're kinda nearing towards the end of the fic! The next few chaps are kinda the peak of the plot? (the peak is kinda less of a peak and more of a platform, but we're just gonna ignore it...)

-Teh best author ever, Lixxie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 7
Tubbo was just an ordinary kid, living by himself in a kingdom full of close-minded people. He had big ideas and different opinions, but no one would...
2.3K 113 13
Vigilante benchtrio The rewrite of my vigilante duology Tommy ducked into a back alley as the flashing lights rounded the corner. He watched from the...
140K 4.8K 65
Tommy is a vigilante known as BigInnit, the powerless hero. What happens when people find out about his powers, and he has to get a job for the heroe...
3.2K 219 12
Tubbo is a vigilante known as Apis, has been for the last three months. And now, under the guise of being a human, has finally gotten a job to help h...