Vengeance: An Esmp Au

By CalicoQuartzs

Icy... Venom.... Ender..... Vengeance.... More

Prologue
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~

~1~

378 21 78
By CalicoQuartzs

I gently pushed Sausage off of me. "Tired already?" he smirked. "Shut up" I growled. "But I can't shut up, I need to talk of your handsomeness" he grinned. I playfully pushed his face away. "I hate you but in a good way" I mumbled.

I heard familiar footsteps down the corridor outside my room. "S#!+, Sausage get in the closet" I said, quickly jumping off my bed. "Wait why?" he asked confused. "Just get in there" I said dragging him off the bed and into the closet.

I quickly slammed the door behind him. And then opened it again to grab a scarf and cover my neck. "Fwhip you in there?" Gem called, knocking on the door. I quickly wrapped the scarf round my neck to hide the hickey Sausage had given me. "Come in" I said.

"Hey Fwhip, how are you doing?" she asked as she entered my room. "Doing great, you?" I asked nervously. "Alright, came over to remind you about the big meeting for tomorrow" she said. "Oh right, I totally didn't forget about it" I lied.

"Sure you didn't, wanna go dragon racing?" she asked. "Ummm... sure, just let me get my dragon racing scarf". "When did you get a dragon racing scarf?" she asked. "Gem I have a scarf for every occasion". "Okaay well meet me outside in 5 minutes" she said before leaving the room.

I waited for her footsteps to fade before getting Sausage out of my closet. "Could've given me a warning there" he huffed. "I know I'm sorry" I apologised. "I thought we were still having fun" he whined. "Yes but I didn't wanna draw Gem's suspicion" I explained. "I'll back as soon as possible, don't put on a shirt while I'm gone" I said grabbing a different coloured scarf. "I'll be waiting" he drawled kissing my forehead.

I rushed out of my room and outside as fast as I could. Gem was already in the air. "Come on slowpoke!!" she yelled as another dragon landed. I mounted on the dragon and pulled on its reins. The dragon shot into the air letting a loud roar. "Race you to Valian and back" Gem yelled. "You're on" I yelled back.

Some people say flying is scary but its not. Its an amazing feeling actually. Seeing the world from above, being amongst the clouds and cutting through the wind. The drone of air running past your face, its so relaxing.

.... "Your majesty"

"Huh?". "Would you mind if I shut the window?". "Sure.. and for the last time Fawn call me Scott". "Of course your... Scott". She closed the window blocking out the sound of the droning wind outside.

"I don't get you sometimes" I mumbled. Clearly I didn't mumble low enough and she asked "How so?". "You keep switching your personas" I explained. "Oh I see, so you would prefer if I called you blueberry head during council meetings?" she asked sarcastically. "Know what? Continue with the no nonsense persona".

"Back to the matter on hand" Fawn started, wiping the smirk off her face. A guard walked into the room handed her a pouch. "The search team found this in the ruins of Chioni" she said emptying the pouch onto the desk. "Charmies" I muttered, picking up the small cluster of crystals.

"The assassins aren't just from Rivendell, they're from the Crystal Cliffs as well" Fawn growled. "And probably from all over" I added. "This needs to end now or at least reduce their numbers" she said firmly. I could only think of one way to do that.

"I could go to the 'meeting'" I suggested. "But what about.... him?" Fawn asked. "He is not the reason I'm going, I go to the meeting, explain the problem and leave" I said. "I could go for you if you want" she offered. "No, its my responsibility to sort this out" I said firmly. "Fine but I'm going with you" she insisted. "But-". "No buts" she spat slamming her fist on the desk.

The charmie rolled off the desk and shattered on impact blowing up with a bright purple light.

.... Colourful

More colourful puffs of smoke rose from the ground as more and more pods were thrown against the ground. "See I told you Bud ball was fun" Katherine smirked, throwing another pod.

"I'm not really understanding the rules" I said nervously. "Its quite simple actually, just keep passing your ball around and try and keep it in the air as long as possible, if you don't...". She was interrupted by another pod landing right next to us, blowing yellow powder into our faces. "I see" I said. She picked up a pod from the basket next to her. "Some of the pods are enchanted with charmies, which makes...". She threw the pod in her hand and as it landed on the ground, there was really really huge billow of pink smoke. "Really big puffs" she finished.

"Woah". "You think this is cool? Just wait till its actually the colour festival, this is just the pre celebration" she said proudly. "I can't wait" I said with a wide grin. "Now come on, let's have some fun" she shouted, her wings bursting with excitement as she shot into the air and down into the storm of colours.

"Hey wait for me!" I yelled, picking up the pod and running head first into the colours. My adrenaline rocketed sky high as I dodged all the fly away pods. Reds, greens, pinks, every colour possible was springing up all around me. Katherine picked me up and spun me around through billows. Laughter filled the air all around me and I joined in. Screams of joy and happiness, mischievous giggles and hearty chuckles everywhere.

..... "Bae?"

I snapped myself awake. I was sitting on the rocking chair in kids nursery, Zy and Ty were asleep in their cribs. "It's quarter to 1, we decided to have the kids swim over to the Prisma Palace since we'd been at my palace for 2 weeks now and the twins got tired from swimming and fell asleep and Vythis is playing with friends" Joel said. "The point of that?" I asked sarcastically. "You looked confused about where you were" he shrugged. I rolled my eyes at him. "Also you have a council meeting in 15 minutes" he added.

I sprung out of my seat and dashed over to our room to get ready. "Why couldn't you tell me that in the first part of your ramble?" I mumbled as I rummaged through the wardrobe for something to wear. "I needed to get you mostly awake" he said sheepishly. "Just saying I had a council meeting would immediately wake me up" I retorted as I picked out a midnight blue floor length dress. "Sorry then" he muttered.

I was quite literally moving as fast as Zy when she's had far too much sugar. My normal routine was cut in half or rather by three quarters. It was get on dress, brush out hair, put on a necklace and a crown. As soon as I was done, I grabbed my trident and made a beeline for the door but I stopped and glanced back at Joel. I let out a sigh and rested my trident against the wall. "Thanks for reminding me about the meeting" I said kissing his forehead. "Thanks accepted, now enough being supermom and superwife, go be superqueen" he said pushing me out. "Wait I need my...". "Trident?" he said handing it to me. "Love you" I said before running off. "Love you too" I faintly heard him say back.

"If I run fast enough, I might just be 2 minutes early" I said to myself. They don't tell you this but becoming a mother makes you an amazing runner. Need to be fast enough to catch the escaping naked babies. I stopped in front of the meeting room door with barely any breath. Sir Strawberry and Lady Marceline were waiting for me. "Your Majesty, the council is waiting" they said in unison. "Of course". I stood up straight and made sure I didn't have any paint or something on my face. I took a deep breath as the doors were opened for me.

.... Its quite sunny

I stepped out into the afternoon sun. My hair done up all prim and proper in a bun. Not often we have an occasion where the King Pix comes around. As I see Pix and his guards approach the manor gates, I straighten my posture and my entourage does so with me.

"Well what an opportunity this is" Pix said as he and his guards reach me. He gave a small bow and I gave a curtsy in response. "What a wonderful opportunity it is" I said with a smile. I snap my fingers and a maid comes with a sunflower. "It is Helianthian tradition to give our guests a sunflower, our national flower" I said proudly handing him the flower. "Glad I could be a part of it" he said with a smile.

"Would you like to come inside?" I asked. "Of course". "So you're here because of the meeting?" I asked as I led him inside. "Yes, Pixandria is very deep in the desert and it would take at least 10 hours to get to the Grimlands, normally I stay in Mythland but Sausage was unavailable" he explained. "Ah I see, speaking of things to be talked about, can I speak to you in my office for a moment?" I asked standing right outside my office door. "Yes of course, no problem" he obliged. "Alone" I mumbled. "Oh.. huraas stay outside for a moment" he ordered.

I opened the door for him to step in. "So I was going to bring this up at the meeting but seeing as the main person I wanted this to reach was you.." I started sitting in my chair. "Something wrong?" he asked. I opened my drawer and brought out a small piece of fabric with the Pixandrian sigil on it. "I'm having a bit of an assassin problem".

~~~~~~~

Cliffhangerrrr!!

Hehehehe

Also as you can see, I didn't give up on the transitions. The only reason being how most of you guys thought Fwhip was Scott which I thought was hilarious. So I wanna see how many more people get confused >:3

And hey I introduced my OC Fawn. She's an elf who studied at the Academy of Wizardry and Magic and just so happens to be Scott's next in command and pretty much only friend at this point.

Also weird new thing that I call.. Charmies!! Technically invented in the Crystal Cliffs and were originally just used to make fun little light explosions and then into a way of amplifying power by a lot causing them to be ever so slightly... explosive.

Anyways.. continue praying that I continue this book

See ya cool peeps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938 1 22
Best friends to best friends with benefits to best friends to lovers to....... I'm not spoiling it 😉
29.4K 1K 90
[Cover credits to @Allium687] "Scott- Stop!" Gem said in panic. Erin smashed the window in the room and jumped onto the windowsill. I took one last l...
2.5K 181 19
I don't own pics music or show.
17.6K 332 18
an Empeirs smp Flower Husbands fanfiction All Characters belong to there rightful owners Credits to Pinterest for every image I find =]