Draw My Heart || Dino

By xutaytay

Quiet Romance Universe book #2 Dino has finally found a girl that he's interested in, his members are all in... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
Bonus chapter

54

2K 58 6
By xutaytay

After Jeonghan left her home, she broke down....
She didn't want to break up with him but she didn't had other choice, it was hard dating her.
Her mind went over ever moment they were together, every moment he came to her... he did that because he wanted to or because he though he needed too.

🦖

Yun
Talk to me
Before I told that I was talking about how much am I crazy about you

I don't wanna talk.

Babe

Dino stop.
You wanna be with an idol you can

We didn't break off

We did.
You're free
Don't have to sacrifice for me
Don't need to have a hard relationship

Babe
We need to talk
Please

Not now

Next day at the dorms, Dino woke up and went to the kitchen to grab breakfast and was surprised when he saw the girls there with a banner "Congratulations"

"What's this?" He asked

"What you mean? Hayun came here yesterday,she told us" Mei said

"That must be before she came" Mingyu said walking to the counter "good morning"

"Hm? What happened?" Haeri asked

"She saw wonwoo abs and left you? I know I would" Taylor said followed by Minghao flicking her head "sorry"

"She broke up with him" Mingyu told them seeing Dino speechless "our boy here was talking to seungkwan and said that dating idols was easier"

"Ok. I need to cancel our present for Hayun" Tay said picking her phone "on a second though she might need the chocolates"

"Why Dino?" Haeri asked him

"It was out of context"

"So in two days you called her a cheater and hard to date?" Minghao spoke " have fun getting out of that one"

"I know! Just help me."

"Nope, they help you." Mei told angrily at him "I'm going to her apartment"

Taylor and Haeri followed her, they knock on her door. Hayun open in her pijama.

"No no, you're gonna get dressed and we're gonna hang out. I called Sooyun and she's coming to" Mei said

"You know." Hayun said turning to her room

They left the house together, they promised not to talk about Dino as Hayun requested.

yunyunishere story

They were eating when Vernon called Sooyun.

"Good morning to you sir."

"I saw Hayun photo, is she alright?"

"I know that's it's not you asking that so I'm not telling"

"It's me Soo, he's not at home. Dk and Joshua went with him to clear his mind. I'm actually worried about her"

"Everything is ok."

"Vernon?" Mei asked "I could hear his voice" she said laughing after seeing the surprise face of Sooyun

"Yeah, just make sure everything is ok"

"Let's order. I'm starving"

feat.dino 📸 @joshu_acoustic

User1 🔥

User2 I love you Dino

User3 I love seeing them hanging out together

User4 Seventeen ♥️

User5 wait, didn't Hayun wear that jacket?
User6 I was think the same thing

User7 Hayun posted a photo with that jacket weeks ago
User8 are they dating?

User9 they know each other maybe he borrowed his jacket

User10 are they dating? That's why he protected her last live
User11 that was so sweet I though immediately they were dating

"Manager is calling me? That's strange" Dino said as he took the call. Their manager was angry but his worry right know was Hayun. They were fighting and now this? She would never forgive him.

"I need to go" Dino said putting a mask and a hat "Joshua change jacket with me please"

"Sure.... What happened?"

"They found out me and Hayun are dating" he took the jacket and text Haeri asking where they were.

Meanwhile at the cafe, the girls were oblivious of what as happened.

"You're lucky your in laws are in China. Monday I planned a romantic dinner for us, Jiwoo was sleeping so it was perfect. I was wearing a very expensive lingerie under my dress and then he enters with his parents..."

"Are you for real?" Mei laughs really loud

"Babe I got worse. Yeah they're in China but after our wedding we went home. I was out of my dress, legs around Hao when his dad open the bedroom door to say goodnight. Even Hao didn't know he was there"

"How did he enter?" Sooyun asked

"Hao gave them a key to go cleaned the house while we're not there. Worst decision ever"

"Sorry are you Hayun?" A stranger asked her "OMG IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE DATING DINO"

"Sorry, I'm dating who?"

"You and Dino. You wore the same jacket, he protected you, you obvious know each other. You don't have to hide" she smiled taking her phone and taking a picture of her

Taylor went on protective mode "ok, just give her space, she's not dating Dino. She has a boyfriend and he'll probably be upset if this rumor continue"

"Hayun here let's go" Sooyun said but they didn't know that the girl put their location in Twitter and now there's at least 10 girls running towards the girls to talk with Hayun.

Hayun started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, there were people with theirs phone turn to her, some of them touching her. As she felt nauseas, someone pulled her and ran until no one was around.

Her breathing was getting worse, she was about to faint.

"I'm here Yun, breathe" she didn't need to look up to know the person hugging her is Dino "you're ok"

"Why are you here?" She asked with a fragile voice

"My manager called me, the new are out. But babe it's just because we wore the same jacket... the company can solve this"

"I feel sick Channie, I can't breathe" she said putting her hand on her chest

He lifts her chin and gives a kiss softly "think about me and not them. They are not here, I am"

"I'm still mad" she said wrapping her arms around him making him smile and squeeze her

"Love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 12.3K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...
145K 4.6K 53
Lost&Found universe book #2 A drunk night might have bring something good into DK life. Sunhee it's a girl with a big personality and big dreams , s...
217K 4.9K 34
Taylor just got her heart broken and decided to move to Korea to live with her best friend. She didn't know that her best friend is working with one...
248K 8.1K 54
Yoon JeongHan is Jeon Miyoung's childhood friend who went to Los Angeles, California when he was 7 years old to continue his studies there and came b...