Letters To Kim Taehyung || K...

By paj_vaj

"You mean everything to me. I just wish you knew that." Lee Sooyoung, a freelance author and college student... More

Letters To Kim Taehyung || KTH
A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: The First Letter
Chapter 2: The Second Letter
Chapter 3: The Third Letter
Chapter 4: The Fourth Letter
Chapter 5: The Fifth Letter
Chapter 6: The Sixth Letter
Chapter 7: The Seventh Letter
Chapter 8: The Eighth Letter
Chapter 9: The Ninth Letter
Chapter 10: The Tenth Letter
Chapter 11: The Eleventh Letter
Chapter 13

Chapter 12: The Twelfth Letter

7 2 0
By paj_vaj

Dear Kim Taehyung,

At this point, I don't know if I should just turn these letters into a dream journal because I realize I'm starting to mostly share my dreams with you. It's fun, I'm not going to lie. It's fun because I get to revisit them while explaining them to you. 

Recently, I had a dream just a few nights about you. I'm not sure when, but I did. It was a small glimpse. I dreamt that you finally released an album. 

That's crazy.

I guess my subconsciousness yearns for it to be released.

I'm going to start earning my income soon, so hopefully I have enough to save until then.

A lot has happened since I've written anything to you, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. I'll write to you again once I have something going on.

Yours truly,

Lee Sooyoung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 42.7K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
359K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
261K 9.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
488K 38.8K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...