HIS ROYAL QUEEN

By Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... More

🤍 PROLOGUE 🤍
DEDICATION
Instagram 💕
Introduction - HIM 🖤
• 1. Ace King
• 2. Rathore Family
• 3. Rathore Family -2
• 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
• 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
• 6. Witches
• 8. Punishment
• 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❤️‍🔥
• 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
• 11. Disturbed Ace
• 12. AcYa's First Meet
• 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
• 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
• 15. Flirting & A Clue
• 16. His Soft and Dark Side
• 17. Moments of Love
• 18. Her Wrath
• 19. Beautiful Memories
• 20. Dagger
• 21. Dreams
• 22. Similar Yet Very Different
• 23. A Day Out
• 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
• 25. Broken
• 26. Shopping with 'HER'
• 27. Truth or Dare
• 28. Darkness
• 29. Queen
• 30. Anniversary
• 31. First Kiss?!
• 32. Club
• 33. Hope
• 34. Failure?!
• 35. Capturing 'HER'
• 36. Realisation of Love
• 37. Good Bye
• 38. Curse
• 39. Reunion
• 40. Lioness
• 41. Jealousy
• 42. Marriage Proposal
• 43. Control on Emotions?!
• 44. Power
• 45. Death
• 46. Obsessed
• 47. Mystery
• 48. Fear

• 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'

10.9K 604 56
By Isha_504

Heyyy guys, back with another update.
Did you miss me?? Ofcourse you did.😁
The chapter was completed so I couldn't wait to update. 😁

Today's qoute:-

✨We all make
mistakes and that's ok
We are learning.✨

Now let's start the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dhruv Singhania, a 26 year-old man, the CEO of SINGHANIA'S and CO. , a very clever businessman.
His sister Tina Singhania, a 20 year old young girl, a fresher in model industry.

Priya Singhania, a very cunning lady.
The only thing that matters to her are Money, Fame, and Her Reputation.
She wants her children to get married with Rathore siblings. So the queen of this entire empire will be her Daughter and the only princess of this palace will be married to her Son DHRUV.

But the Double Trio are the main obstacle in her plan. She doesn't like Siya as she is Shiv's girlfriend.

Simghania's and Rathore's have a history that can't be ignored.
Devika and Dhruv's grandmother were bestfriends since their college days.
When Reyansh (Shivansh father) was borned Devika promised her bestfriend that her son will marry her daughter when they will be grown up.
But, Reyansh fallen in love with Anamika (Shivansh mother) and got married to her secretly without telling anyone as he knew about the promise and he also knew that even if he tell his mother, she will never accept Anamika.

(Author:- Will you listen the whole story from my mouth only, now the female lead will tell you the whole story.

And ya that will not happen now😛)

"Go and call them.", Pratap said to the servent.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

On the other side, Navya was telling our guests about Singhania's, only then there was a knock on the office door.

Siya went to open the door.
"Siya beta (child), Singhania's are here, and bade Hukum is calling you guys downstairs.", He said.
"Okay.", Siya said and the servant went away from there.

"Let's go guys. They are here and it's time for dinner also.", Siya said to them.
"Uff.. let's go to face the witches.", Sid said dramatically.
Everyone laughed at this.
"Kabir stay away from that Tina-Mina.", Navya said to Kabir.

"I don't do anything, she is the one who always come and stick to me like a glue.", Kabir said in defence.
"Human leech.", Navya muttered lowly under her breath.
"Did you said something??", Kabir said.
"No and don't worry I will save you from her.", Navya said with determination.

Siya and Sid raised their eyebrows at this and looked at each other then shaked their head with a sigh. And Everyone else was amused.

(Author:- I think this happens on a regular basis. 😂)

"Ya... Baby now only you can save me.", Kabir said fake crying.
"Hmm.. don't worry.", Navya said pouting while caressing his cheeks.
"Stop your drama and let's go.", Siya said annoyed.

While going downstairs Sid took out his phone and video called someone.
"What are you doing??", Siya whispered in his ear.
Sid just winked at her and walked away.
By this wink she understood what he did and got ready for what's going to happen.

Till then they got downstairs everyone was settled on the dinner table.
"Hello guys we are here.", Sid announced.
"You guys came. Sit.", Bhavya said to them smiling.

"Yes maaaaaaaa...", Avi screamed.
"Offo.. stop screaming.", Bhavya said glaring at him.
"Sorry.", Avi muttered.
Everyone took their places and served themselves.

"Wow.. what's so special today ma??", Yash asked eyeing the special menu.
"Today your sis in-law has come that's why.", Bhavya said smiling.

Everyone was just started to eat that only then a loud screeching voice was heard.
"Aunty you know na we don't eat these unhealthy food. We only eat salad.", Tina said referring to herself and her brother.

Ace, Xavier, Sid, Navya and Kabir were also on diet but they didn't say anything as Bhavya had made them with love.
And also bcoz they were looking mouth watering so they forgot about their diet plan.

"Yaa..I know.", Bhavya said annoyed and served her salad.

Everyone was enjoying the dinner in peace until,
"Btw..where does your sister live??", Xavier asked.
Everyone stiffed at his question.
"Don't know. She didn't even told her family where does she live??, alone or with someone enjoying her nights?? She is a princess but doesn't behave like that.", Tina said with a smirk.

The double Trio were glaring at her but she was unfazed. Siya was going to say something but Avi beat her in that,
"What di do is none of your business, if she doesn't want to tell us something it's our problem not yours. And what do you mean by living with someone, are you calling my sister characterless, I should have called you that b-word but my di says it's a bad word that's why I didn't.", Avi yelled at her angrily.

Everyone present there even the workers were amused by his this act.
And Tina was glaring at him. How dare he disrespect me like that??

"Avi say sorry right now. She is your elder don't forget.", Pratap said sternly.
"Why?? Did he said anything wrong?? I don't think so. This Tina-Mina should know her place before talking shit about my sister.", Yash interrupted his dadu sa.

Both brothers got up and went to their rooms.
After they were gone Adi also stood up from his seat and warned Tina, "Tina, di doesn't live her it doesn't mean that you can say whatever the fuck you want and no one will stop you. Always remember one thing you can never take HER place. Never."

After warning her he also stormed away to his room.
"Did you see that?? How did they talk to my daughter?? Don't they know how to respect your elders??", Priya complained to Devika eyeing Bhavya.

"You are talking about respect then I think you should teach that your daughter first as Adi's sister is 4 years older than her.", Ash said calmly but her eyes were spitting fire.
Don't mess with Leonardo King's daughter.

"How dare you talk to me-", Priya started to say but got interrupted by Ace.
"Don't ever raise your voice on my sister. Never.", Ace warned her in his dark yet calm tone. She got goosebumps over her whole body after listening to his voice.

Ash smiled looking at her brother.
"Bachho, you guys go and wait in Adi's room, I will send your food there.", Bhavya said after realising the tension around the table.
"Okay.", Ace said and all walked away.
Except the double Trio bcoz the drama doesn't end here only.

"Look at her. How did she talked to her going to be Future in-laws.", Sunita throwed her nasty comment.
"Just like she would have.", Bhavya said calmly.
"Jiji and bhabhi, I am warning you both never I mean never disrespect my children or anyone else in this family bcoz now Anu bhabhi is not present here to save you.", Bhavya said folding her hands.

As we know, a woman can endure anything but not the disrespect of her child. For a mother no one is more important than her own child.
She can even go against her family for her kids.
No other person can love you like your own mother.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After the whole drama got ended Sid asked the other person who was on the call, "So, how was it??"
The other person didn't said anything and cut the call.
Hmm.. I know you will not say anything but it shows on your face that how much proud you are on your brothers.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Adi's room everyone was eating the dinner and watching the TV. Emily has gotten to sleep already.

"Btw, Adi what is the answer of that question on which this whole drama had happened downstairs??", Seb asked curiously.

Adi sighed and answered, "don't know."
"You mean you don't know where is your sister right now??", Ace asked in disbelief.
Adi just nodded.
"Are you kidding me?!", Xavier exclaimed.

Only then Siya entered the room after knocking.
"Do you guys need something??", She asked.
They all shaked their head in no.
"Okay", Siya said and was just going that Adi asked the question that he always wanted to.

"Di, where does di live??", Adi asked.
Siya glanced at him and answered USA.
"Took you 2 years to ask that question??", Siya asked.
"Didn't have the courage I guess.", Adi answered truthfully.

Siya nodded and went away.
His friends also didn't said anything after seeing Adi's sad face. After their dinner all went to their respective rooms.

Singhania's, Sid, Kabir and Navya went to their own homes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Bhavya and Aryan's room.
Bhavya was standing in her balcony, staring at the moon, eyes filled with tears.
Aryan came and hugged her from behind but getting no response he turned her around as her teary eyes met with his confused ones.

"Happy or Sad??", Aryan asked softly referring to the tears.
"Both.", She wishpered.
"I am proud of my sons today. You saw how they took stands for their sister??", She wishpered happily.
"Hmm..I saw.", Aryan said hugging her.

But soon Bhavya became sad remembering something or someone.
"I don't understand Aryan, what was her fault?? Why is she suffering?? I haven't seen my daughter in 2 years. I don't know how is she? What is she doing?? How is her health?? She eats regularly or not?? You know na she always become angry when hungry.", Bhavya asked crying her eyes out for her daughter.

"Reyansh Bhai and Anamika bhabhi will never forgive us Aryan. Their only princess is suffering bcoz of these people and here they are enjoying dinner in our home.", Bhavya said remembering them.

"Bhavya don't worry. Our daughter is very strong. They can never defeat her. And don't worry about her health, Siya always take care of that. Our both daughters are very talented. And her friends are also there for her. So you should not cry. She will not like it.", Aryan said feeling proud of them.

"Let's go sleep. Okay.", Aryan said while caressing her cheeks and kissing her eyes which only held pain, pain for her children.
"You go, I will come in 5 minutes.", Bhavya said. Aryan just nodded and went away. He knew that Bhavya needed sometime.

"Why did you both left us?? Can't You see that your children are suffering??", Bhavya asked while looking at the photo of Reyansh and Anamika in her phone.

When Bhavya got married to Aryan and came in this palace, Anamika took care of her like a mother, Reyansh supported her like a father.
She misses them so much.
She can't see Shiv in coma.
She can't see her daughter suffering.
She only wishes that everything would get right.

How was the chapter?? Do you like it??
This chapter was a little emotional.

Tell me in the comments what was your favourite part. Please.

Take care, Byyyyyyyyyyyyyy....👋👋

Love Isha ❤️

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 34.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
19K 992 13
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
93.5K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...