Into your arms (Book 1)

By AemondTargaryen2167

Rosalie Prime lost her mother when she was only 10 years old. She left her with a baby dinobot. It was in the... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 19

20 1 0
By AemondTargaryen2167

Rosespark POV

I got on the surface to see Bee and Sire fighting. I put the humans down. "DAD!" I yelled. I then tried to run over but saw a big wave. "BIG WAVE!" I yelled. I grabbed the humans before they could fall in. We then finally got over. 

I then ran over when Bee tackled Sire. "DAD! DAD, STOP! DAD, YOU GOT TO STOP!" He shot at Bee. 

"Please! Don't do this! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He was trying to reach for his gun. "IT'S BEE! DAD! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I cried. Sire shoved my head right as Bee tried to slam it. I then fell off. 

I then fell down as the ship started to rise. Sire slammed Bee down multiple times. He punched him and tried to stab him with his sword. Bee activated his mask. He then kicked Sire. He ripped Bee's mask off and used a blade. "DAD! NO! I'M SPARKED!" I yelled. 

Sire then turned to me. His optic then turned from purple to blue. "You're sparked?" He asked. The red streak on his face vanished. I nodded. I then hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. 

I then let go of him. 

"What. . . Have I done?"

He then turned right as we were shot at. I was thrown and I groaned. I saw Megatron and Nitro-zues and Sparklier. Sparklier then yanked me up by my neck. I groaned. He then took off with the other two. 

I then saw the gaurdian Knights start to attack sire. "CADE!"

"You betrayed your own kind."

"No, Dad, get up!" I said. His face was emotionless. "The guardian knights are going to kill me!" He told me. I shook my head. "Quintessa is the great deceiver!"

"The judgement is death!" I widened my optics. 

"NO!" I slammed both of my swords on the Guardian Knight. I slammed it. "You're not killing my father!" I snarled. He then turned to me. "Yes, Princess!"

I turned to my Sire. "Rosespark, I have failed you as a father." I looked at him. "I have doomed Earth. Earth. The one place it's people allow me to call it. . . Home." He told me. 

"It's not over." I said as I held out my hand. He took it as I helped him stand. "Only you can make it right. It's now or never!" I said. 

He looked at me. "My brothers,  I will never betray you again. I am Optimus Prime. And to save Earth, we must go to Cybetron and destroy Quintessa." Sire said determined. 

"Lord Megatron." He turned to Barricade. "How is my sparkmate?" He asked. "She's sparked." Megatron tensed. "She said it's yours." Megatron sighed. 

Predaking landed down near the humans. 

"Knights, Autobots, this cannot and will not be the end. To save Earth and her people, we are going to steal Quintessa's staff. Only you, Viviane, can take it back. Me and Rosespark will lead the way into her chamber. And when the account of the age i etched into the cosmos, let those who exist long after us know that this was our finest hour." Sire said. Predaking then flew off with Sire. 

"My army will stop them, but no one lays a digit on Rosepark. She's my sparkmate and I will deal with her." Megatron growled. 

Quintessa nodded. 

I was on the ship. I stood beside the Guardian Knights. The Red one was standing behind me. I smiled. 

They then formed into the thing they called Dragonstorm. They chittered at me. I smiled. I whistled. "PREDAKING!" He stood beside them. I got on their back and they flew down and they roared. 

We saw some fighter ships. Dragonstorrm destroyed the ships. 

Predaking and Dragonstorm then charged towards the ground. THey roared. 

We both jumped off and I tackled Infericous. I punched him and he threw me down hard. 

Sire then slid around him and stabbed him multiple times. 

He then separated into small pieces. "Did you forget who I am?" Sire asked. His battle mask activated and he cut all of their heads off. "I am Optimus Prime."

Sire then turned to me. He helped me up. "AUTOBOTS, ATTACK!"

We then ran towards the ignition chamber. 

"VIVIANE, DON'T GO!" I yelled. "WHERE IS VIVANE?" Sire yelled. "She's gone!" I yelled back. 

Grimlock then dropped beside Vivane and Cade. He growled as he saw the chamber falling. He then aw Vivane run towards him. He chittered excitedly. He bent down and the two got on his back. 

He then roared and charged. 

Sire protected me and him with his shield. I then saw Grimlock with Vivane. "VIVIANE! GET IN HERE!" Sire yelled. I waited for the three. Grimlock slipped and the two fell off. I was behind the two. "WAIT! ROSESPARK!" I kicked the 'Con off and jumped into the plane forced it away from them. 

Nitro-zues then grabbed me by the neck. I coughed unable to breathe. 

Optimus saw Nitro-zues with his hand on Rosespark's neck cutting off her breathing. 

"NO!"

Megatron turned and rage filled him. 

I was suddenly dropped and I coughed. 

I looked and saw Megatron rip out Nitro-Zues's spark. 

He then got over to me. He helped me up. "Are you okay, Sweetspark?" I nodded. "I'm fine." 

He kissed me quickly. 

"MEGATRON! KILL HER!" 

Instead of doing what he was told, Megatron fired at Quintessa. She growled. Megatron then gently grabbed Vivane and took her to the Staff. He stayed with her. 

"QUINTESSA! GET OFF OUR PLANET!" Sire snarled. He hit her with his sword. "YOU TRAITOR!" She growled. 

"Say hello to my friend. . . Ironhide!" 

Ironhide shot her and she dissolved. 

Vivane grabbed the staff and suddenly everything stopped. We all then started to fall. 

I saw Hotrod protect Vivane and Cade with his gun. I then grabbed both of them out of it. They looked at me as we dropped. 

I then transformed into my helicopter form. 

I then transformed into my truck form. I then drove out of all the smoke. Sire beside me. 

I transformed and allowed them out. I ignored everyone stares as Megatron kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. 

Sire then walked over. "Megatron. . ." I watched. 

Sire held his hand out for him and Megatron didn't hesitate to take it. They hugged. I smiled. "Welcome back, brother." I smiled. 

We then left for Cybertron. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.8K 34
Physically fragile and frail, a Vehicon femme finds that her spark is easily stolen by the blunt and analytical Shockwave. His refusal to give her sp...
4.1K 187 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...
39.9K 1.3K 11
Rosalie Stalin was just a normal seventeen year old girl living a perfectly normal life. .that is until her mother passes away, leaving her entire fa...
7.4K 198 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...