~Him & I until the end~...

By Grace070104

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“จ/๐“" ... More

Introducing a few Characters
Part 1 - The night before Barain FP1+2
Part 2 - Morning of Bahrain FP1+2
Part 3 - Bahrain FP1+2
Part 5 - Bahrain GP
Part 6 - Team Dinner
Part 7 - The Aftermath
Part 8 - Decisions
Part 9 - The Date
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 - Meeting the Family
Part 13 - Miami
Part 14 - Planning Forgiveness
Part 15 - Miami GP
Part 16 - The Party
Part 17
Part 18 - The Perfect Boyfriend
Part 19
Part 20- "I Want To be With You, Forever"
Part 21
Part 22 - "I forgive you"
Part 23 - Positive
Part 24 - Silverstone GP + The Reveal
Part 25 - "I'll Protect You With My Life"
Part 26 - Safe
NOT A PART - NEED IDEAS
Part 27
Part 28 - The Scan
Part 29 - The Reveal
Part 31 - Names
Part 32 - The arrival
Part 33
Part 34 - back to racing

Part 4 - Bahrain Quali

924 11 1
By Grace070104

It was 9:00am and I decided not to go to FP3 but I would go to the qualifying at 15:00pm later in the day. So I decided to message Sydney, Lewis and Charles saying how I won't be able to attend the FP3. They all tried to convince me to go but I couldn't, my modeling agency had sent me stuff to do and I was already late in finishing it so I knew I had to get it done.

~ Fast forward to 12:00pm ~

I had just finished my work and decided to turn on FP3 on the TV while getting ready to go out and get some lunch before heading to the track. I decided to wear jeans, a white crop top, my Ferrari bomber jacket and cap with my black and white Jordan's. I was ready to leave at 12:45 and so I left the hotel and found a small café close to the track.

When I entered the café I ordered a tofu salad along with a black coffee with oat milk.

After I finished eating I decided to head to the track to see how things were going. I decided I would go and see Charles and Carlos in Ferrari first as I had barley seen them yesterday.

I scanned my pass and entered. I looked around and saw the Ferrari garage. When I entered I first bumped into Carlos who said hi to me and we started having a conversation.

"Hey where were you yesterday you weren't in the garage"

In which I replied,

"Yea sorry about that I was in Mercedes all day"

He replied with a subtle

"Oh"

I then caught Charles in the corner of my eye, told Carlos I'd speak to him soon and went towards Charles. Charles had also noticed me and waved for me to come over and so I did.

"Hey Y/N how's it going?"

"Hey Charles, it's going great I'm excited for quali today and the race tomorrow"

"I'm liking the outfit, it's so much better than yesterday" Charles said

In which I replied "hmm I don't know about that Charles"

I then told him I was going to go and see if I could find Sydney. And then left the Ferrari garage. But the real truth was I was going to Mercedes garage to see Lewis before quali to wish him good luck.

When entering the garage I saw Lewis and I went over to him to see how he was doing.

"Hey Lewis, are you okay"

"Oh hey Y/N, yeah I'm good. I'm ready to get back on the track for qualifying."

He quickly said before adding on

"Anyway I should start to get ready for quali I'll see you after"

I wished him good luck and he left the room to get ready for qualifying. I decided to leave the garage and try and find Sydney to find our seat to watch qualifying. And obviously I found her in McLaren. When I got there I indicated to her that we needed to go and find our seats. So Sydney said goodbye and good luck to Ricciardo and Norris and walked over to me.

"Hey Y/N, im glad you're able to make it to quali, I missed you at FP3"

"I'm sorry Sydney, work sent me stuff to do and I had to get it done luckily I did otherwise I probably wouldn't be here"

We made our way to our seat and waited in anticipation for qualifying to start for the first time of the season.

When quali started I was eagerly waiting to see Lewis and Charles out on the track and soon enough Charles was ready to do his qualifier and he had the fastest lap and was at the top of the table ( for now ). After a few more drivers hit the track it was Lewis' turn on the track and my nerves rose for him. At the end of quali, Lewis managed to get pole position and would be starting 1st tomorrow for the race. Charles was right behind him though in 2nd and Max Verstappen in 3rd. Carlos however only got 5th just missing out to George Russell who got 4th.

After qualifying, I first said goodbye to Sydney who had to go back to the hotel as she had something to do. I then decided to go to Ferrari to congratulate both Charles and Carlos.

"Hey there Lord Perceval and Carlos just wanted to say a quick congratulations and I was wondering when you would be free to catch up?"

"Hey Y/N, we are having a team dinner tomorrow to review whatever the outcome of the race is too be you can come with us if you'd like?"

"Yea that should be perfect I will see you guys tomorrow"

I was excited to catch up with Charles and get to know Carlos better so I was hoping they will do well tomorrow.

I then decided to head to Mercedes to congratulate Lewis on his pole position for tomorrow.

When I got to Mercedes, Lewis was just leaving and he noticed me and decided to say hi.

"Hey Lewis, just wanted to congratulate you on your pole position today"

"Thanks Y/N hopefully we get the same result tomorrow that's what counts"

"Yeah as a Mercedes fan I will definitely be cheering you on as well as Charles in Ferrari"

Lewis questioned how I know Charles and so I explained how we have been friends since we were 7 as I moved to Monaco when I was 5. He seemed really interested so I don't know why but I asked him,

"Would you like to grab dinner as friends, maybe get too know each other better?" I froze in fear when I said that and started questioning everything.

When he finally responded.

"Well I don't have anything planned for tonight so I don't see why not"

I felt so relieved when he said yes and asked him if he knew any good vegan food places near for us to order as I didn't feel like eating out and neither did he, luckily for me he did as this was one of the first times I've properly been in Bahrain and don't know the city that well.

When we left the paddock he led me to his Mercedes and it looked incredible. We drove to to a cute vegan restaurant and Lewis went in to pick up the food.

When he got back in the car, he handed me the food which I offered to take and started driving back to his motor home. However, half way back Lewis slowly but suddenly put his hand on my thigh and it felt comforting and it felt like a dream.

We arrived back at his motor home and he got plates and cutlery out while I took the food out of the bag. After we finished eating and we got to know each other better, we both went and sat on the couch. I tried telling him I had to get back to my hotel room but he said he had to show me Roscoe again. He went up to go and grab him but by the time he came back in the living room, apparently I had already dozed off to sleep.

~Lewis' POV~

When I returned with Roscoe I had noticed that Y/N has fallen asleep I decided not to wake her up as she looked so peaceful. I thought it would be best for her to sleep in my bed for the night while I take the spare room, and so I lifted her gently into my arms and carried her to my room where I placed her on my bed, I then put a light kiss on her forehead and put the duvet over her body and left her to sleep.

I made my way to the living room to turn off everything and lock the door. I then picked up Roscoe and put him in his dog bed. I walked to the spare room in which I got ready for bed. 10 minutes later, I eventually fell onto the bed tired but happy and fell asleep nearly instantly before saying to myself.

"I'm really starting to like Y/N or am I moving to fast?"

———————————————————————

Hey guys! I'm gonna start to add where Carlos starts to fall for Y/N which is why she will be going to Ferrari's team dinner w Charles + Carlos and maybe some drama might happen w Carlos + Lewis over Y/N dk yet though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
116K 2.1K 21
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ relationship between Oceanne Blanc and Carlos Sainz social media au ร— fem oc
81K 1K 31
Red Bull girl X Mercedes Boy
7K 170 20
"๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…" -๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’š _____________________________________...