OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds

1.7K 54 20
By Nagavignesh

In two days we will be having midterms. Kushida distributed the question papers today. The commendation she recieved must have been euphoric for her.

Either way, I avoided the hazel the defects will throw at me. I don't have to solidify my position more, I don't need them licking my feet now do I?

Today I hung out with Chiaki first time after that date. The study gr- I mean Ayanokouji group went fine too. Now that we don't have any problem, I feel creepy.

Maybe I can relax after a long time.

And here were are. Someone failed.

Chiyabashira-sensei had a red pen in her hand.

"Huh...?"

Yamauchi let out a concerned voice.

(AN : Sudog passed since he was in capable hands aka Kiyone-chan)

She drew a red line right above Yamauchi's name.

"W-what the hell? What does this mean?"

"You failed, Yamauchi"

"What? That's a lie, right? Don't bullshit me, why did I fail!?"

Of course, Yamauchi was the first to protest.

The classroom did a complete 180 from cheering to an angry uproar in a split second.

"Yamauchi. You failed on the English exam."

"Don't lie to me, the passing grade is a 32! I passed!"

"When did anyone say that the passing grade is a 32?"

"No no, Sensei said so! Right, everyone!?"

Ike shouted in support of Yamauchi.

"No Ike, this happened because of you and your friend's irresponsible behaviour" I got from my seat and spoke.

"W-what are you saying?" Yamauchi was still in shock.

"Wake up Yamauchi. You never took anything seriously. It's your fault" I reminded the truth to him.

"No no no no, why? Why? Why? Is this happening to me. Without me you guys will never reach class A" Yamauchi shouted.

"How delusional. Without you, we will reach class A even quicker" nobody could refute my point.

The moment Sensei drew the red line, I messaged Hirata that I will save Yamauchi, on the condition that he shouldn't interfere me.

"NO!!! Please save me. Sensei said that it takes 20 million and some class points to save me right? If we collect points from everyone then you can save me right?" He pleaded

"Yes we can. Everyone, I have enough points to save him, now you guys decide. It takes 100 class points to save him" everyone widened their eyes at my word.

I actually don't have that amount. This will be a lesson to Yamauchi.

"You guys no need to pay a single Private Points. Just sacrifice class points to save him. How does it sound?" I asked them again.

I messaged Horikita, Kushida and Chiaki to not to interfere. Atleast Horikita and Chiaki would have guessed the other way, and the only way we could save him.

That is to buy a test point. But they won't point it out. In a sense, Horikita was actually happy that I decided to give Yamauchi a reality check. He was in her group, she knows how much he slacks off.

Nobody spoke anything. I eyed Kushida for a second. She simply diverted her eyes.

Everyone hesitated. It was a whole 100 class points. Even if people think we could probably earn it in the next special exam, they were hesitating.

The funny thing is, we lose it even if Yamauchi is expelled. Even if I presented a situation where it's literally free of cost to keep Yamauchi, no one wanted him here.

"What are you saying Kiyone? We don't know how you obtained that 20 million points, but isn't it a waste to use on a trash like him ?" Kei stood up and spoke.

It was again my request to her. It could be said that Kei, Maya and Chiaki were my best friends. Kei didn't even ask why. She simply assisted me on the condition that we four hang out today evening on my treat.

Maybe I should free her from the shackles of her past as a sign of gratitude. She is simply paranoid. Her friend's circle including me, won't judge her for being a victim of bullying ... I think.

No use thinking about such things now.

Nobody agreed to Kei directly. But many nodded their heads to themselves. No one opposed her. The only two who will do are Kushida and Hirata. I stopped the only two people who will spend such an amount of points to save anyone.

"Think about it minna. What if in the future someone important like our Leader here in pinch? Also what good did he ever do? He never contributed to anything in these past 2 months.

He only perv on girl, read porn magazines in the class and lower the class points. He is below average physically and academically. " Kei publically executed Yamauchi.

It's the thought of most of the people in the room

"Y-YOU BITCH!!! You are the useless one, no one thinks like that. I am adored. I am lovable and handsome!!! I am needed by everyone. Without me you won't reach class A" Yamauchi was shouting?

No he was making a noise? Animal noise ? Whatever, his cry was as ugly as his face. I underestimated his stupidity, I thought I could change his mentality, but he is more delusional.

"Okay, don't fight guys. I have the perfect idea to decide. That is, democracy - a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Let's take voting. Now people who want Yamauchi to stay, raise your hands" as I said this, Yamauchi had hope in his eyes.

He really believes people like him huh? What a fool.

One hand was raised, it was Ike. None, no one other than him supported Yamauchi. It was pathetic. Yamauchi saw this. Yes. Welcome to reality Yamauchi.

"YOU!!! All are ungrateful shit. Hahahaha I will beat the shit of you. Sorry to mess your face Ayanokouji-chan, but I need those points"

Yamauchi rushed at me. His movements were sloppy. Clearly no training or even light exercises.

I was behind the podium, the podium was about the height of my chest. I simply backed a bit, my back touched the wall, I just vaulted the podium and did a front flip axe kick.

My leg connected Yamauchi's head. Got knocked out. I put enough force that when he hit the group, two of his teeths broke.

"Sensei, I believe it was legitimate self-defense. And also how much does it cost to add a point on Yamauchi's English paper" I asked her.

"100,000 points"

"Here, I have that much amount"

"Yamauchi is no longer considered expelled. Sudou, and any other boys, carry him to the infirmary. The home room class will be over in 5 mins, I am leaving now" Sensei just left.

People were having different emotions. Some were glad I knocked out Yamauchi. Some were confused why I didn't buy the point earlier.

"I don't have 20 million points. I know many are confused as to why I didn't save him immediately." Many nodded at my words.

"It was simply for two reasons. One, If I saved Yamauchi today without him facing some kind of consequences, he won't learn.

We are not in some kind of war. We are school students. We are here to learn things. If Yamauchi got carried to class A and if he never learnt anything, what do you think will happen?

Without any skill or knowledge about the work or university he attends, he will fail. I simply don't want to be the reason for someone failing in their life.

Two, Yamauchi was delusional. His pervert nature and behaviour earns hate among his peers, aka us. I know many will deny it, but we all know how much we hate him. Whether it is for his pervy nature or due to his obnoxiousness, it doesn't matter.

What matters is, if he by chance changes his qualities because of this event, we could even come to like him as a classmate at some point.

What I am saying is, don't be short sighted. Look into the future. We still don't know what kind of exam these "special exams" are. If it's involves some kind of individualism, then there won't be anyone to save you.

You will be on your own. I am not asking you to drag others' weight. Atleast carry your own, and leave the rest to me. " I gave a cringey speech.

Nobody could deny my claims. So naturally people forget that I am a sadist who tormented Yamauchi. I mean, it also depended on the person who as the victim.

The lack of sympathy towards killers is a common psychological response that can be explained by several factors.

This also applies to some extend towards people who doesn't follow a certain set of social rules and cause needless trouble to their surroundings.

Firstly, humans have an innate sense of empathy and compassion towards others or something that they worked for.

When someone takes another person's life or ruins this work, it goes against this basic instinct and violates the social contract that we have with each other to protect and respect one another's lives.

This violation can cause a deep sense of anger and disgust towards the perpetrator, leading to a lack of sympathy for their actions.

To simply put, people won't show the same compassion for the suffering of a killer or criminal, as they do for other 'normal' people.

Additionally, society has established norms and values that condemn what Yamauchi did as a heinous act.

As a result, individuals who commit such crimes are often seen as deviant and immoral, and their actions are considered unacceptable.

This moral condemnation can further fuel the lack of sympathy towards those people, as they are seen as violating not only individual lives but also societal norms and values.

In this case, the life of his classmates.

Moreover, the circumstances surrounding the murder can also affect the level of sympathy towards the perpetrator.

For instance, if the murder was premeditated, brutal, or done for personal gain, it can be challenging to empathize with the killer's motives or see them as a victim of their circumstances.

This goes for Yamauchi's case too. He didn't commit these mistakes for the sake of 'justice', in the first place, there is no part of moral epiphany in case of following simple rules like being obedient and discipline in classes.

In conclusion, the lack of sympathy towards Yamauchi's case is a natural response that is rooted in humans' innate sense of empathy, societal values, and the circumstances surrounding the him.

This worked as my cover. Understanding and controlling crowds using simple psychology is what a leader should be capable of doing.

In others words, the who manipulates people's emotion can control their action, thus being omnipotent.

"You don't need to apologise Kiyone. You are the one who contributed a lot. You worked hard to come up with study groups and many more things

And don't think you are so sneaky. We know that you watch over all the study groups for a few minutes at every study session.

I have seen you a couple of times observing us or asking how the Study group is going inbetween our conversation". Kei stated her observation.

I mean, that was for gauging my classmates academics. Just the score on one mock test doesn't tell me a lot. I observed how focused each person was in every study groups.

Even though it was for a short amount of time, I can predict their mental fortitude level and how much they can concentrate and for how long.

This information coupled with their initial academic level based on the mock test, their intellectual abilities based on conversation or conversational topic, their social or environmental awareness.

I took everything into account. These informations could be very usefull. And in that I concluded there was a solid 68 percent chance that Yamauchi might fail.

And 31 percent chance of Ike failing. If I was the one to tutor them or observe them more closely, I could arrive at the precise mark they will score.

Who am I kidding? I should stop lying to myself. I had enough information to even predict the exact score of all our classmates.

It wasn't too hard. I mean, it's not like scoring in a test has a lot of factors right? Other than like 30 to 40 factors?

(AN : Kiyone is talking about factors like the mood of the person to put in effort. Their level of responsibility, their fear level of getting expelled. Their nature of behaviour and so on...)

Heh, too low. Now how should I respond ?

"I was simply observing how my classmates are doing. It's just one of my job as a class leader"

"Don't be a tsundere Kiyone-chan. If you care about us that much, just say it" Maya spoke.

"I don't" I replied. I really don't.

Nobody believes me. What a poor soul I am.

The classes carried on as usual. We are informed that Yamauchi will be absent for the classes for the next two days.

Now that I think about it, the school is planning to take us on a trip to a deserted island. I think it will be a special exam. I certainly have some ideas regarding what the exam will be.

But how will they make us compete with other classes? Staying on an island seems like a good exam, but competition? Maybe some kind of point system? That much is obvious.

I am wasting my time thinking about these things. It's not like knowing them beforehand will change the outcome.

I was lost in my thoughts untill the classes are over. As usual, Horikita left as soon as possible, not wasting even a second. What a honour Student. She is sure going to revise today's lesson.

"Hey Kiyone. Let's walk to the dorms together" Chiaki approached me.

"Where's Maya and Kei"

"Kei is with her boyfriend on a mini date while Maya said she is going to check out some new clothes in the shop. I am tired, so I didn't go with her".

Hmm, me and Chiaki alone huh. I can already smell the interrogation ahead of me.

"Kiyone" Chiaki was dead serious.

"What was that ?" She asked me.

"If you mean me manipulating the whole class to achieve many things, then I don't find any fault in it. Even if the sole reason is for myself, they too gain something from it. It's a win-win scenario" I explained to her.

"No I am not talking about that. I already know you enough. You are just a master manipulator, that's not my concern. Kushida was eyeing you from time to time. She was nervous too"

What? She is worried about that? And what's with that casual 'Master Manipulator' title. Shouldn't she be more worried about it?

"What are you saying?. I thought she would definitely try to help Yamauchi. So I messaged her not to interfere. That might be the reason for her eyeing me" I defended myself.

"That's not the whole reason. Is it? There's no reason for her to be that nervous. If you
messaged Kushida to not to interfere, surely you would have added that you will save Yamauchi right?

That will be the only way to calm people like Hirata and Kushida. Hirata was nervous about the situation, but Kushida was nervous about you. There's a difference" Chiaki was restless.

"When did you become so attentive? Care to explain the difference too"

"Don't try to divert me Kiyone. *Sigh* Well Hirata was nervous about the situation as he was able to meet your eye contact often during the drama.

But Kushida wasn't able to hold eye contact with you even for a second. She simply diverted her eyes whenever you looked at her"

Brilliant. Just based on body language and their character, she inferred that both of them will be nervous.

And based on the amount of eye contact, she concluded that it was different type of nervousness. Excellent Chiaki. Your observational skill was as I suspected.

That's why I eyed Kushida and Hirata on purpose. Chiaki is the best. Kyaaa~ I simply love her don't I? Now will she exceed my expectations?

"Don't give me that confused look. You purposefully eyed Kushida and Hirata longer than others, so that I will find these irregularities right ? I found it odd that you did.

When I first ignored those 'obvious' signs, you simply did them again. When I had a look of understanding, you stopped. Even that was for my confirmation.

You wanted me to confirm my little observation by giving that final little clue. So did I pass your small test. I still don't know why you did it though" Chiaki responded.

Marvelous. Her abilities have slightly improved. Though I won't expect her to find the other two hidden messages.

It was slightly harder than these. One was the message 'Good job' through Morse code from the blinking of my eyes.

The other one was my specific order of eyeing people. If you number their seats accordingly, from top right to bottom left, it will say a message 'Well done Chiaki'

Though I don't expect her to be on that level this soon. She is clearly improving a bit by bit. The funny thing is Koenji replied to my first message through the same Morse code.

His message was 'For whom? Piano girl'. That's why I added the name Chiaki at my second message. He just received my message and then nodded.

What a bizzare guy. That little chat was very fun though.

"Oh Chiaki. I think you reading too much into my eye movements. Aren't you observing me too much~" I simply winked at her.

Chiaki blushed.

"N-no. It was simply an observation. I would have done the same if some other person was there. A-and don't try to escape. Now tell why that little test and why Kushida was nervous?"

"Chiaki, let's talk while we are walking to the dorms" Chiaki nodded.

It was a 15 minutes walk from the school gate to the dorms. Enough to have a long chat with her.

"So where do you want me to start" I asked her.

"Why did you tes- No first explain the thing with Kushida. What's your relationship with her. It doesn't seem like she faked her nervousness. So I doubt you instructed her" Chiaki inquired.

"Fu~ You sound like a jealous girlfriend Chiaki. It's very cute"

"W-w-what n-no. I am simply curious. And I am worried for Kushida. Who knows what you did to her" she blushed harder.

"I didn't do anything to her. Before I answer your question, answer my smaller one. What do you think about Kushida so far?"

"Hmm, Kushida huh. It's hard to say. She is like this perfect angel who doesn't hate anyone. However of a degenerate they are. But it's illogical, everybody gets angry.

If you ask Kushida if she ever got angry. She will say yes. But it will be for something silly, and makes her more cute. It's like whatever she is doing is making her adorable.

Like ..., It feels like she is doing this exactly for that reason. But that can't be accurate, right? I mean, if that's the case then she is simply putting on a facade, a mask.

She is a two-face person. That is just hypothetical though. I mean I never saw her angry either. She always has that smile. I don't think you can fake it all the time, and that perfectly too

There's also this case of her being in class D. First I thought she might be academically poor, but that's not the case. Even in swimming class, she was faster than average. She has great communication skills too.

It's too extreme to consider naive nature as a defect. I can back it up by an example. That is Ichinose Honami from class B. I guess she is also good natured, naive like Kushida.

But she is placed in class B. That doesn't mean faking your personality leads to class D right ? In the end, I am not able to conclude like you. "

Chiaki is good. But a little naive. She doesn't extend her idea. She considers the possibilities of her being fake, but don't believe it's possible to fake all the time.

She is underestimating Kushida's acting skills. That's Chiaki mistake. She should always consider the seemingly impossible cases too.

The way she collected clues like the placement, physical abilities and academics, circumstantial evidence, mental fortitude and typical nature of humans is commendable.

But connecting them are important too. She did her best to connect them, but if it doesn't lead to a conclusion, then those clues are for naught.

"Ok then, I will give you another scenario. Try to formulate something with your already collected clues." Chiaki was still confused why I am doing this, but nonetheless nodded her head.

"Just take into account that Kushida's acting skill far surpasses ordinary observation"

"Hmph. You call my observation ordinary. How mean Kiyone. Ok so you are saying that I should delve deep into that possibility which I considered almost impossible?" I nodded my head.

"Let's see... Then that means, even if she is a two-face, how would the school know? Either she has multiple personality disorder and was diagnosed for it. This means the school has the records of the students.

Or, she got caught somehow, which revealed her true colours. So either she got bullied for it? I mean people will hate her right? So she might have discontinued the school?

Is this her defect? Even after everything, she couldn't change her personality which hinders her growth? Or she is too addicted to the fact that people see her as an angel and adore her?

That's all I can conclude" she finished.

So close. Again and again, Chiaki is proving herself to be extraordinary.

"Well now tell me why are speculating these things? Is this related to how Kushida was nervous about you?" Chiaki asked.

"Well, what if I say that all your speculations might be correct? That Kushida is masking her true nature." I asked her.

"I would be shocked if you told me that a few minutes ago. But now that you made me speculate many things, I won't be too shocked that might be the case.

It also explains why she is placed in class D. But I still can't believe her acting can surpass my speculations. I am not bragging or anything.

But I too look for micro movements in the facial muscles" Chiaki told.

"That's how good her acting is. Well I thought you would ask me for proof " I told her.

She came into accepting the fact that Kushida is not an angel. She adapted quickly. Maybe unconsciously she considered this scenario into account.

"No no, I believe you. But that doesn't mean I won't ask for proof" that makes sense?

I guess she just wants to see Kushida's other side.

"I will show you the evidence in my dorm room, we are already near the dorms anyway" Chiaki nodded.

We arrived at my door.

"Ojamashimasu"

"Make yourself comfortable Chiaki"

I just played the audio that I recorded on the cafeteria while confronting Kushida.

"Wow, she is also perceptive. I still can't fully believe she is like that"

"I can even show you a video evidence if you want ?" I asked her.

"Well that's not neede- wait what ? Video evidence ? But how? She mentioned there wasn't anyone or anything recording her. Even if you had a second cell phone, which you did, you can only get the audio." Chiaki racked her brain.

"I have my ways okay? That's not the question you should be asking now right?" I told her.

It wasn't hard at all, the video evidence is actually from one of her venting session during the first month. It was also the reason why I rubbed off my popularity to her in subtle ways.

In the second week of April, she vented on a pretty abandoned park nearby the backside of our dorms. Though at that time I only made many different foundations on how to tame Kushida.

It was the foundation for another route that I didn't choose. Using that to blackmail her and break her physically and mentally. I could inflict damage to her without any visible scars or marks.

It was a very effective plan in terms of time and resources. A risky one, but that's something I can handle.

The reason why I didn't choose it was completely different. It was the level of her usefulness. If I break her and rebuild her, she may either be too scared to work under me.

Aka, getting PTSD, or the opposite, being obsessed with me. Just living for the sake of being a useful tool to me. It wasn't an interesting method.

I find this way of cornering her and making her submit willingly as a long term advantageous one.
It's just I made more than 50 different ways to make Kushida my tool, that I gathered more than enough information.

But that video has no use now. Maybe if I want to destroy Kushida, it's very useful. In the first place, I don't need that video to destroy her. Even simple things like physical violence and making her drop out on her own is easy.

But Chairman Sakayanagi will surely know that I was the reason behind it. While I don't think he can do anything to me if he doesn't have any evidence, I just don't want to end up on his bad side.

If he is really a neutral person. Then I wish him to stay that way. It makes my life much easier.

"*Sigh* Whatever, you mentioned video evidence. You didn't say when and where specifically. So I concluded you took it some other time. But then did you black mail her with it?

Is that why she was nervous?" Chiaki is a curious one.

Now, it's time to move on to the next step. Will Chiaki be able to handle this? I wonder how her perspective on me would change.

"No I didn't black mail her using these things. Rather to neutralise the future threat named Kushida, I simply let her try and fail" I told her.

"Wait what ? I can understand her being a future threat. It's true she could easily turn into traitor, considering she colluded with Shinohara. But what do you mean let her try and fail?"

Good, it seems I don't need to explain everything in detail. Chiaki already connected the Shinohara incident and Kushida's fake cry.

"Exactly as I said. Remember the first meeting we had? I mentioned someone named Nagumo right?"

"Yea, the student council vice President. There was a chance that he could target you.... Wait wait wait. You are saying that you told that infront of Kushida on purpose to make her work under Nagumo. But there's still a lot missing, how could you do that?" Chiaki was in awe.

"Yes, I did that. The only I could do all this is to know how Kushida and Shinohara will work based on their emotions. I manipulated many conversations in the presence of Shinohara to amplify her hatred towards me.

I then knew the existence named Nagumo. And from a single information, I understood his personality to an extent, used it to my advantage. Made Kushida work for him and fail miserably.

I even made Kushida witness a physical fight between me and Ryuen to show the difference in our abilities. This was possible because I knew about Ryuen's personality and the chance of Kushida working with him next."

I stood up and looked down on Chiaki. She started to sweat, fear was evident in her face.

"I planned every single thing, the moment I heard the name Nagumo. It didn't even take me a second to formulate these plans. I made Kushida submit to me even before she knew what was happening". I darkened my eyes.

Eyes convey a lot of emotions. It can also induce emotions in others.

If you stare into the abyss. The abyss stares at you. My eyes are like that abyss. They will feel like an endless tunnel. No emotions seep through my eyes. They are simply empty.

Chiaki's body started to tremble. She understands what this mean.

Every single move of mine is calculated. I am a worse lair than Kushida. I manipulate everything. Will she be able to accept me? I don't think she can handle it.

After all, even these are only a fraction of what I truly am.

"Tell me Chiaki. Do you believe someone like me deserves to be happy? Can I even feel happy? Do I deserve this freedom? Am I even human" I overwhelmed her with questions.

"I-I, n-no y-you are terrifying. I-it's like you don't see us as humans. P-please tell me you are joking. You said you enjoyed our date right? You had a smile on your face the whole time.

Are you saying those were fake? That my emotions and values are meaningless? I know you are cold person. It was evident on the first day. B-but why? Why lie to me? Why did you need us as friends?

You could have just did these without hurting me right? What are you doing to me? Why?" Chiaki sobbed.

I never seen her cry. She is crying like a baby.

"It seems you too believe that a monster doesn't need friend? You wound me Chiaki" I told her.

"Don't joke around!!!" She shouted.

"Are you saying that you sought out our friendship with no ulterior motive? What was it for? To stay under the radar or something? To make us your pawn like how you did to Kushida?

To conduct an experiment? To understand what friendship mean? A monster like you can never understand it"

Whoa, that was harsh. Maybe it was too early to advance our relationship?

"I don't know. First it was for the foundations to my future plans, like you say, to make you my pawn. But that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy our time. You guys were my first experience as friends.

I really like it. The sometimes awkward atmosphere around us. The comfortable silence that ensues. The reassurance we offer each other subtly without the exchang of words.

Friendship is beautiful. But I can never become someone who puts their friend before themselves.

I was finally free Chiaki. From everything. I felt free. But I wasn't able to change my mentality. It was ingrained into me Chiaki.

I didn't ask for this.

I am not asking you to forgive me or forget what happened here.

I won't ask you to be my friend.

I won't ask you to be my pawn.

I won't ask you to be an acquaintance with me.

I won't ask you to assist me promote to class A.

I won't ask you to help me for shopping anymore.

I won't ask you on dates anymore.

I won't disturb you anymore Chiaki.

I am at fault here, I will face the repercussions.

I am a monster Chiaki. Even if I don't have a heart. I have a perfect memory.

I will never forget our time together. I will cherish it forever. And I am not lying on this one. I promise"

She was still sobbing. She heard every word I said. I didn't lie. Everything I said was true. But that doesn't mean this is not a scheme.

What a small loophole I have. I am not even like Kushida. She is fully made of lies, but I am made up half-truths. That makes me more dangerous.

A lie made up of in between truths is always convincing. It's the power of balance. Yin and Yang.

I truly will cherish our memories. But Chiaki, it was pre-determined that you will be my tool.

"I-I will never talk to you again. B-but please, don't break me further. I can't take it, my heart can't" Chiaki left the room.

'I feel betrayed. Everything is calculated. Even our small interactions on our date was calculated. I am sick on that thought. Why does this hurt more than it should' Chiaki was thinking, crying in her room.

Ah I truly wish I could change. Maybe I wish Chiaki would change me. I won't change. But I wish someone could prove me wrong.

What a sad contradiction.

'You are a monster'

'if you die, we will be saved'

'M-monster, not even changing your expression while killing someone'

'Y-you D-demon'

'Y-you are not a human'

'She isn't even 7 yrs old. H-how, m-monster'

Why these memories are flowing through my head? How troublesome.

'A monster like you can never understand it'

What Chiaki said was true. I never understood friendship even after a month of friendship. I guess Chiaki will approach me in two days? Or a week?

Or she will just move on, will she though?

-----------------------------

AN : Sorry for the late update. I got many assignments in my college. So it will  be like this for a few days. But I will compensate this by writing on the weekends. It's not like I have commitments other than my college. *Sad author noises*.

But I will regularly every 2 or 3 day.

Another note:

As usual some of Kiyone's thoughts are even a lie. She won't change this easily. So you can expect anything.

-----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 164 11
In this story Henry gets bullied what happens when his friends find out? And he likes Veronica but she is bad will Ray accept it? This and more! TI...
322K 7.6K 64
It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over Ivarage the Evil dragon world destroyer...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
99.5K 1.9K 27
Cover by @SugaKookies1306 Male/Female/Non-binary Reader Requests are open Some of these may be short so I'm sorry