Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

Par mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... Plus

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

X | Gym Stalking

2K 76 27
Par mylovestays

06.05.23
1,372 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

happy ten chapters!!🥳

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the bell for the end of the school day had just went and chan and changbin were quick to get up and leave.

to say the least, the both of them were secretly a bit too excited for their little adventure later that afternoon.

they walked out of the classroom, walking through the crowded hallways but never being touched or nudged by another student as everyone was scared they'd honestly beat the shit out of them.

but that was untrue.

just because they street fight and cause trouble doesn't mean they're always looking to start something for useless reasons.

they walked out of the building and towards the student car park, talking about random things to pass time.

"did jisung even tell us what time they even go to the gym?" chan asked suddenly.

changbin thought for a second as they stopped, chan taking out his keys and unlocking the car.

"i don't think he did, actually. maybe we should call him and ask." changbin replied as he got in the passengers seat, chan getting into the drivers.

"great thinking, sherlock." chan said sarcastically as he turned on the car.

changbin scoffed as he pulled out his phone, dialling jisung's number.

Bad Bitch🖤🐿️
...
-call accepted-

what- what?!
talk, bin!
i'm kinda busy!

um, excuse you
that was very rude, dude

i don't give a shit, changbin
what do you want?!

we just wanted to know what time we should head to the gym

oh-
right...
um probably like six?
i don't really know myself
all i know is that they leave the gym at eight to get ice cream before it closes

ok thank you, sung
but also fuck you
go get fucked by your lanky ass boyfriend i guess
bye

fuck you, bin
he's probably bigger than you and chan combined

[hey-]

-call ended-

changbin scoffed as he watched the call end since the person on the other side of the line hung up.

"fuck him. what a dick head." changbin groaned.

chan snickered slightly as he continued to drive.

school ended at four so they two hours to freshen themselves up before going to see the other two boys.

"i cannot believe i agreed to do this with you. this is practically stalking." chan sighed.

changbin mocked chan before glaring at him.

"we're not stalking them! we're simply just going to the gym so i can get a certain person's number... that's all." changbin exclaimed.

chan just nodded.

"right..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"min! come on, we gotta go now or that hot guy will leave!" felix called out.

minho quickly put on a baggy grey t-shirt over his tight, black nike gym shorts and ran down the stairs, practically slipping while holding onto the railing for dear life.

"yeah, yeah, i'm coming! god... maybe we should just ask for his number or to go to ice cream with us? rushing to get ready for him is really stressing, lix." minho said out of breath.

felix rolled his eyes and grabbed his water bottle.

"right, well... good luck then, if you want it so bad, you can ask him." felix huffed.

minho sighed deeply and stood up straight, stretching his limbs.

"let's just go." minho spoke.

felix nodded and the two of them walked out after putting their shoes on and grabbing all of their things.

getting into felix's car, minho sat in the passenger's seat and immediately plugged in his phone with the aux cord.

"alright, it's sad songs time!" minho said with with a big grin.

felix looked at him and chuckled as he cranked the engine and pulled out of their driveway.

the song ONLY by Leehi starting playing.

"ugh... i love this song."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it had been almost fifteen minutes since chan and changbin had walked into the gym.

they had walked around the whole gym about three times with no sight of minho nor felix.

they were even late.

they got there at 6:20pm and they were supposed to be there at six o'clock.

"i swear to fuck, changbin. i might literally kill myself. this is such a waste of time-"

"chan, you cannot be complaining right now. i didn't ask you to come with me, you insisted you came, alright? shut the fuck up." changbin groaned.

chan rolled his eyes as they continued to wonder hopelessly around the gym.

meanwhile, minho and felix had actually been there before the other two came in and noticed them walking around looking for something or someone.

felix was about to go say hi but minho stopped him and decided he wanted to play with the two.

they'd been following the two around, making sure to hide when they'd look back.

minho was struggling to keep himself together as he thought that this was the funniest thing he'd ever done and seen.

meanwhile felix was starting to feel guilty.

he was a bit confused as they continued to look around after lapping around the whole gym a few times already.

at first he thought they were looking for a certain machine but they definitely weren't.

"min, maybe we should just leave them alone-"

"are you kidding? it's obvious they're looking for someone, i wanna know who it is!" minho whisper shouted.

felix sighed.

"i have a feeling it might be us." felix sighed.

"exactly-"

"that's it- im leaving." chan voice suddenly exclaimed throughout the building.

minho and felix immediately started panicking.

they were behind them and right in the middle of the walkway.

they quickly went to the side and the only things beside them were the weight training machine things.

felix immediately laid down and without any thought picked up the weight while minho stood behind him.

without realising, the weight felix had just picked up was way too heavy for the boy.

minho wasn't any stronger than him and wouldn't be any help at all.

"m-minho! pick it up!" felix yelled.

minho's eyes widened as he immediately set into even worse panic.

he attempted to take it from the other but failed as he couldn't lift it anymore than felix could.

"fuck-"

"woah, move!" a sudden voice called out, pushing minho out of the way.

minho stumbled over and ran into someone else.

he moved away quickly from the body and looked up slightly to see it was bang chan.

but that was the least of his worries.

his head quickly turned back to where felix was and watched as changbin had picked up the weight and put it back in place, meanwhile felix was heavily breathing.

changbin let out a deep sigh.

minho immediately went onto felix.

"fuck- lix, i'm sorry-"

"it's okay, min...shit, that scared me though." felix chuckled as minho hugged him.

minho sighed deeply as felix stood up and walked slowly over to changbin.

minho rubbed his face and slapped his cheeks gently.

"good one, trying something new or what?" chan snickered as he walked up to a panicked minho.

minho scoffed and looked away from the elder.

"fuck off, chan. why're you two here, anyway? i've never seen you guys here before." minho spoke up, looking chan up and down.

chan laughed and crossed his arms, leaning against a pole that was behind him.

"we're actually here for your little friend. bin has a thing for him, or something." chan replied.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"and you came along for support or what?" minho laughed.

chan just shrugged.

"that or maybe for someone in particular." chan said slowly.

minho scoffed with a small laugh in between.

"right... well, at least i'm not third wheeling, so, thank you, chan." minho smiled.

chan only nodded.

"when's your next shift?" chan asked, looking outside and watching the sun go down ever so slowly.

minho hummed in thought.

"in a few days, why?" minho asked as his eyes never left the older.

"just curious..."

silence.

it wasn't necessarily awkward but it wasn't the most comfortable.

"wanna go get ice cream?"

"can i smoke?"

"yeah, why not."

"alright. i'll drive."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hey beautifuls~
sorry for the late update😅

little bit of a boring chapter but next chapter is gonna be alllllllllll about minchan
and their little "ice cream date"😏

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

62.5K 2.4K 36
Izuku is abandoned at Dagobah beach when his mother finds out he's quirkless. What will happen when he visits society again? Will he decide to live a...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.9M 203K 25
Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction!! VERY CLICHÉ! *** "He is well known." "He is bad news." "He is dangero...
101K 5K 56
𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? ◇ Felix's life feels completely absorbed by his job as a psyc...