Not Yet ~ Completed

By Hallows_Spence

Tws: Abuse, Suicide attempts, cutting, mentions of abuse and suicide attempts, dark humor, neglect, scars, me... More

The chat
Eraserhead is tired
Nezu has questions
Staying for awhile
The next day
The meeting
A teaching job huh?
The USJ part one
The USJ part two
Z- Zombie!?
Hospital break out
Nequam - less?
His lair
Their home
Education!
And they were roommates
Too painful
The morning after
More questions because Hizashi can't keep his mouth shut
Hitoshi knows
Surprise
How it happened
With 1-A
Class time!
Sparring part one
Sparring part two
Sparring part three
Tea time
Boyfriends woo hoo!
Getting caught... again..
Surprise guests? No, strangers, surprise strangers
More work plus different pronouns!
Stalking students + some unnecessary concern
Waking up
Date night
New outfit plus new hair!
A.Simple.Fact
Worry
Spilling secrets and maybe some lies
Finally Something
An old friend
Over Their Heads (literally?)
What now?
Back In Action
Camping! Woo!
Fight fight fight!
Final A/N
Update about the sequel

Weapon showcase time!!

725 22 8
By Hallows_Spence

Izuku POV;

I chuckled quietly as I saw students piling into the classroom below me. Quite a few of them were very excited about their weapons others like Todoroki though, not so much. He looks so confused.

Once everyone arrives I jump down from the vent. "Hello class!! Now that you've all gotten your weapons we're going to do a showcase! I'm going to tell each of you how they work as well as explain why I chose them for you."

I look around the room at the excited faces of most of the students. Kit Kat and Kitty just looked bored as well as Todoroki but whatever they always look bored.

I waved Todoroki forward. "Todoroki first! You look the most lost with your choice." I laugh.

Todoroki walks up front, a glove with claws attatched in his hand.

(This but with blue steel and red cloth)

"Todoroki weapon is called the Mythril Claws." I say, taking it from the confused teen. "Also real quick!" I look back up at the class. "All of your weapons are quirk proof meaning your quirks won't harm them. They're all also resistant if not fully proof to electricity, flame, heat, ice, water, stuff like that!"

"While using your weapons I made sure that you all could still use your quirks. Like with Todoroki's, his fingers are still almost completely free."

I gently put the clawed gloves onto my wrist. "These gloves provide a lot for you actually!" I start to ramble about the gloves for a few minutes. "And as you can see here!" I press a button on the side, causing the claws to retract themselves. "They can retract!"

My eyes widen as I feel a needle like pain enter my skin. "Fuck.." I mumble. I look to Todoroki. "Um so.. your gloves here have something else special about them. Besides the claws being able to retract they also produce a serum that regulates your body t- temperature and helps your quirk d- drawbacks so you don't burn yourself or fr- freeze over..." I could hear my words starting to slur.

I feel Kit Kat's and Kitty's concerned looks. "Un- unfortunately for my dumbass... I- it i- isn't exactly well for me.." I feel my eyes blur slightly. I quickly rub them, trying to set myself straight.

All at once my body is loaded with phantom pain coming from basically everywhere. I feel my neck snap harshly backwards. "F- fuck-... T- Toshi-"

I can hear footsteps running to the front of the room. My eyes are still slightly blurry as I hear some shouting. I feel something leaking from my suit. I look down and I laugh softly. "W- well fuck m-me-" Was the last thing I said before passing out.

Third person POV;

Bakugou and Hitoshi run quickly to the front of the room. The first catching Izuku before he collapsed. He tsks slightly as he holds Izuku close. "Fucking dumbass!"

Hitoshi sighs. "Let's just get her to RG."

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Yeah. Because she's gonna be so happy with us after that."

Hitoshi gently takes the bleeding Izuku from Bakugou. "She won't be but we have too."

The rest of the class quickly rush forward. "What happened!?" "Are they okay!?" "What was in there!?" "Did they try to poison Todoroki!?"

Bakugou growls loudly at that last bit. "Fuck off!!!! She didn't do shit!!! It was ment to help Icy Hot's drawbacks!!! It just isn't good for her apparently!!! Now out of the fucking way before she fucking bleeds out!!!"

He shoves a path through the crowd, dragging Hitoshi, who's still carrying Izuku, behind him. The two run down the halls, immediately bursting through RG's office.

Hitoshi immediately lays Izuku down. "Grams!!!"

RG looks over quickly. "Oh dear!!!" She walks over quickly. "I can't see much damage. I'm gonna have to take off his costume."

Bakugou nods. "Yeah yeah do whatever you have too!"

Hitoshi nods. "Izu is sooo gonna be pissed later.."

Bakugou and Hitoshi get shoved out of the room quickly by RG so she can do her thing.

Bakugou sighs, leaning against the wall right outside the door. "That idiot... She shouldn't of done that!"

Hitoshi gently rubs small circles on Katsuki's hand. "It's okay babe. She'll be fine.."

Bakugou yanks his hand away. "You don't know that!! We don't even know what's in there!!!"

Hitoshi sighs, trying not to take offense that Bakugou yanked his hand away. "I know but it's-" He quickly looks around, making sure no one was nearby. "It's Izu.  She'll be fine. She promised us remember?" He gently pulls out his rings from under his uniform.

Bakugou sighs. "The promise doesn't involve shit like this Kitty."

Hitoshi shakes his head. "It doesn't but Izu is strong, she'll make it. We know she will. Besides she didn't loose too much blood cause they're wasn't a trail."

Bakugou nods. "I know.." He gently grabs Hitoshi's hand. "I'm sorry..  I'm just stressed and..."

Hitoshi nods. "I understand puppy it's okay. You don't have to apologize." Hitoshi quickly pulls the normally angry blonde into a hug.

RG opens the door after a few more minutes. "He's fine, he won't wake up for a few more hours though."

Bakugou nods. "It's uh, she today actually, sorry-"

RG nods, a soft smile on her face. "My bad dearies, thank you for telling me." She ushers the two inside. "Should I call Aizawa? Yamada? Nezu?"

Bakugou and Hitoshi both tense. "Um.. maybe Nezu? Yeah probably just Nezu. We aren't sure what Dad and Papa know fully yet so-"

RG chuckles softly. "I get it dearies, no need to explain." She walks over to her chair, gently sitting down before dialing Nezu's number.

Hitoshi and Bakugou both sit down at Izuku's bedside. Hitoshi holding Izuku's hand and Bakugou with on hand on Hitoshi's other and his other on Izuku's calf.

"When should she wake up?" Hitoshi asks once RG gets off the phone.

"A few hours hopefully. The damage wasn't bad but her poor body was absolutely exhausted."

Hitoshi nods. "I see.."

Bakugou scoffs. "That bastard probably didn't get any sleep last night and probably didn't take any breaks either before coming here."

Hitoshi nods. "Probably." He gently brushes a black curl out of Izuku's face. He gags internally at the chalky texture.

Nezu arrives after another few minutes. They all sit in silence for an hour before Nezu speaks up. "Do you have any idea what she got injected with?"

Bakugou shakes his head. "No. The bastard wouldn't tell us a thing. Apparently it was something she came across on patrol awhile ago though, she said something about it being a personal project?"

Nezu nods. "I see."

Ritsu laughs as she pops up on Hitoshi's phone. She frowns as she's met with pocket lineing. "Ahem!!" She says loudly, causing Hitoshi and Bakugou to jump.

Hitoshi carefully takes his phone out of his pocket. "Ritsu?"

The AI nods. "Mhm!! Anyway! I came to tell you all what exactly was in the injection!" She smiles brightly. Hitoshi gently places his phone on Izuku's stomach like a table so they all could see her.

"Well? Spit it out magic hair!!!"

Ritsu rolls her eyes at the name. "Anyway." She huffs. "She came across this drug a few months ago. It wasn't too prominent and after some experimenting we found that it was a quirk reversal drug. It wasn't too good though so it didn't even fully reverse anything. Only dulling or numbing the drawbacks of someone's quirk. However, for our dear friend here the effects completely reverse for her."

Ritsu frowns slightly, recalling the first time they tested this drug. "Instead of dulling drawbacks it makes them worse plus reversing her quirk to the last time she almost died."

Bakugou stares wife eyed at the AI. "Meaning.."

"Meaning she very well could've died if you weren't fast enough."

The four stare at the AI wide eyed. "But it's fine!!! You were fast so it's all good!!"

Hitoshi sighs. "Wait wait. How exactly was she testing this drug?"

"Oh! That's easy! She tested it on herself once then after we figured out what happened she started testing it on me!!"

"Wait a bloody minute-"

"That means-"

"How interesting! You have a quirk! You're like me!!" Nezu exclaims happily.

The AI nods excitedly. "Mhm!"

"Wait! If you have a quirk what the fuck is it!?"

"Oh.. that's.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.2K 51
DISCLAIMER: MHA doesn't belong to me but Kohei Horikoshi This books contains strong language, blood, abuse, depressing topics(self harm, suicide atte...
4.8K 135 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
1M 32.8K 27
After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and created a UA staff group chat. Unfortunately f...
2M 73.1K 100
Everyone believes he is quirkless, but the truth is he has a quirk a very unique one. His parents hate him. His mother can't stand his quirk and thus...