The Lost Fairchild

By Jess_6823

Temp Fairchild. Thrown into the mundane world, with no one to protect her but her sharp wit and charisma. A s... More

Amateur in people skills
The guy with the bow and arrow
I don't like Simon
The calm before the storm
Another treacherous occurrence
Lost or Broken?
Drip. Drip. drip
What goes around comes around (Part 1)
What goes around comes around (Part 2)
Back to square one
What if I told you I like you...
Make up your mind
When the going gets tough
Start a riot
Good Life
Bigger fish to fry
I found
Smoothie
Didn't we have fun
Love and Hatred
joy.
The end for now.

Preface.

478 11 0
By Jess_6823

Disclaimer;
Since mock websites are becoming more common unfortunately, I have to give the disclaimer that this story is only being published on Wattpad, if you see it anywhere else let me know so I can warn my followers and also be aware that it could make your device vulnerable to malware.
—————————————————

It would be quite ignorant to say I am impartial or indifferent. Or that I am some what superior to all, because I know even the most complex, and driven people have the capacity to be manipulated or manipulative. It's a mindset.

Every little perfect detail. Absorbed. Every little perfect weakness. Witnessed.
Drive.
Passion.
Life.

I just happen to live in a miserable world, that is slightly more mystical. I noticed the colour of his dark, midnight blue eyes, and something was different. The inner turmoil I faced, to struggle. He seemed to fit, and fix it all.

He was a modern day Robin Hood, plus the demon hunting part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
28K 766 20
Zoey Frey is the twin sister to Clary Frey. On their 18th birthday, their lives get turned upside down. While Clary learns that her memories of an un...
196 12 6
This is a fanfiction based on The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. The main characters will be the children of the main characters of TMI. Hope...
59.3K 1.1K 79
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...