My Youtuber One Shots (Comple...

Diallina

Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I... Еще

You're not the only one who trolls
H2oVanoss Where is Delirious? Pt 1
Put on Your Big Boy Pants PewdieCry
Anything for my King H20LuiGaming
You Are Mine 407xWildcat
Punishment LuixMarcel and 407xTyler
Truth or Dare DaithdeCalibre
Ice Cream Lovin MinixMooxVanoss
Last Christmas SeaChaos
Where is Delirious? Pt 2
Our little Kitty SeaChilledMexican
Our First Meeting H2oDelirious
The Choice is yours A surprise paring
You know you belong to me Mr Moo
Where is Delirious? Part 3
You belong with me H2OCalibre
The most embarrassing way to admit love BasicallyIDoWildcat
When Light Meets Darkness PewdieCry
Love hurts
I Love You Always Have And Always Will
Dear Future Husband
I do
I know I'm not the only one
I Don't Want You Back
Where is Delirious? pt 4
Misery Business ChilledMexican
Sk8er Boi
Be strong
Nightmares Not a Youtuber ff
Krinx Let Me Save You
Pardon Me
Where is Delirious Part 5 Finale
Jealous SeaChaos
Pay and Stuff I need to say
Things that needs to be said
Last Person (little SeaChaos)
Stream Love Snund
All I See Is Darkness
All I See Is Darkness 2
Games SeaChaos
I love you
Feelings and Thoughts
Ohm's Puppy
When I see you again H20Vanoss
Apologies
All I see is darkness Part 3
Broken Smut
All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills
Friends Forever? Part 2
Friends Forever? part 3
Cheerleader H20Vanoss
Friends Forever? part 4
The Bikini H20Vanoss
Wattpad Games 1 with Youtube
Wattpad Games Post
Friends Forever? part 5!!!
Goodbye H2OVanoss
Banana Surprise SeaChaos
Story Ideas I want to Write
Had My Chance
When things repeat themselves
To Heal A Broken Heart
Just a Joke
I Wont Give Up
My Savior
Wattpad Games 2
Staring Problems
Wattpad Games 3
Love and I isn't something that works together
Wattpad Games 4
To Impress
Everything I did for you
Every time we Touch
Mad
Just For Fun
Protection
The True Meaning of Love
Problems
Banana Bus Squad + Others Game
Wattpad Games 5
Q and A with a Friend
Questions being answered
When I Was Your Man
Q and A part 2
My Triple Life
You Know what this is about
Forever at Vanoss and Friends
ABC Challenge
Collaboration Ideas
The Visit
100 OneShot Special
TMI Questions
10 more again
Voicemail Messages BananaBusSquad
Would you still love the same
To My Followers
No Joke
Somebody I used to know H2OVanoss
My Promise
Lies
Birthday Present
Truth About VanossGaming
Dog Tags H2OVanoss
More Story Ideassss
Late Halloweenie Specail Purge
Drunk Time with Lazy
To be a Hispanic
Life about Dially
The End of the One Shot Book

All I See is Darknes Part 5

351 26 27
Diallina

All I see is Darkness Part 5 Friends Forever?

Delirious' POV:

Everything I do is fake. My smile is fake, my life is fake, my friends are fake. They are fake as fuck. One day they could be like the best of fucking friends and then the next hating on everything that comes into their line of sight.

We just finished a recording session and everyone is reflecting on what had happened.

"That was funny as shit," Tyler said we just finished recording GTA V.

"Hell yeah it was," Evan said.

I just kept listening to their conversation waiting for that one person who would bring up what really happened.

"It would have been perfect if Delirious didn't fuck everything up," Marcel said.

Yup here we go.

"Yeah we could have gotten it the first time if he didn't crash all the planes together," Tyler said agreeing with Marcel.

What we were trying to do is gather a bunch of planes together and then we were going to shoot each other in the sky. My plane malfunctioned some how and I lost control and crashed it into the other planes.

Everyone got mad and started to yell at me. I played it off as if it was a joke but I know it wasn't my fault. I actually was practicing on how to fly planes for a while so it couldn't have been my fault.

"It wasn't my fault the plane broke," I said again trying to back up my own stories.

"Ohh yeah blame the fucking plane you wanker," Nogla said now joining in the conversation.

"I mean what should we expect from Delirious he can barely even fly a helicopter," Lui said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well whatever it happened it happened nothing we can change," Evan said and I smiled softly at that.

Evan is my best friend we are best friends forever. I haven't decided if I want to upload what I've recorded. It's pretty much me dying all of the time. It really annoys me that I do this. I want to show them that I still play with the others but just this video feed isn't really helping me. Luckily they are posting them.

"Well guys I'm going to go I have a recoding session with Cartoonz," I said getting everything ready for Mortal Kombat X.

"Really we were just about to do a GMOD session," Evan said looking at what is supposed to be my camera view.

"Ahh leave him Evan if he wants to be with Cartoonz more let him be with him it's not like we're his friends too," Tyler said and that got me angry.

Of course they are my friends I told them that I was doing this to help Cartoonz get subscribers.

"Yeah let's just go," Marcel said leaving the call.

Nogla, Lui, and Tyler followed and it was just me and Evan.

"Please just come," he said trying to convince me again.

"Sorry Evan bye," I said and this time I left the call.

I sighed and soon I got a knock on my door. I opened it and Cartoonz was their.

"Hey fucker," he said and I chuckled.

"Hey so I got this set up that it would just send you the data of what we record," I said and let him in.

"That's cool so what were you doing before I came and made your life better," he said and I chuckled.

"I was just recording with the guys debating if I should post it or not," I said sitting on the couch.

"You should brah you haven't posted anything with them in a while," he said and I chuckled.

"Than I need to edit," I said and he just shakes his head.

"Man it's okay but you don't mind if I vlog in your house but not put you in it," he said and I nod my head.

I go to my recording room and I get the file that has my recorded stuff in.

"Hey guys Cartoonz here and guess where I'm at," he said and I just shook my head.

"I'm at the famous H2O Delirious' house," he said.

"You probably don't believe so Delirious say something you fucker," he said and I chuckled.

"Hey guys it's H20 Delirious here with my brother Cartoonz hanging out at my place," I said and he chuckled.

"We were going to play some Mortal Kombat X but this fucker had some footage to edit so in just chillin at his house," he said.

"I'll update later it's now time to help him edit," he said and ended the video.

I get a notification from YouTube saying a that he had uploaded and I just shook my head.

"So let me help you then," he said and sat in the chair next to me.

He reviews the footage and I can see the look on his face just get grim and grimmer. We reached the end of the video and he just sighed.

"Why do you let them treat you like that," he said pulling me from my thoughts.

"What do you mean," I said wondering what he was talking about.

"Let them treat you like shit on these videos kill you every second they get its not funny dude," he said I just shook him off.

"It's not like that were friends," I said not taking his word.

"Yeah friends do that to others some friends you have," he said I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey let's just edit," I said trying to push his words out of my mind.

I have a mild case of depression and anything that can hurt me physically or mentally can make me depressed. I try not to let it get to me but it gets harder and harder every day with the constant reminder of doing a face reveal and uploading content with my other friends.

"Okay I managed to shorten it to a ten minute video with the two hour video you had," he said and I brought my attention back to him.

"Thanks dude for everything," I said as I u jaded the video to my channel.

I added a part where that Cartoonz helped me edit the video and he said hi himself for proof.

"Well dude I got to get going," he said getting his things.

"Okay dude see you later," I said just relaxing in my chair.

He left and it was just me and Betty. Betty's my dog and I love that pit bull so much. I check my Twitter and I see that Vanoss had uploaded the video too. I checked it out and my look of happiness turned into a look of confusion.

One part of the video when I had to bring my plane to he airport. He sends a message to everyone but me saying that he's going to shoot one of my wings.

"Hey Delirious I bet you can't do it in first person," he said.

"I can," I said and that had set everything in motion.

I saw him take his sniper rifle out and shot at my left wing.

"Hey the planes not working," I said and you could see that I struggled to keep the plane up.

"What's wrong Delirious," Evan said and the others start laughing.

"I'm pretty sure it was just you," Tyler said as they just watch my plane go down.

I thought I could land it but I ended up destroying the others.

"What the fuck Delirious," Marcel said angrily.

Everything stopped at this moment. They were yelling at me for crashing my plane even though they had made me do it. Every single one of them even Evan. When Evan stood up for me back then was because he felt guilty for me. I think back to the other times they yelled at me.

He didn't do anything. He would do his comments here and their and just laugh with the others at my pain. He is my friend I'm just a pity case.

"Dude I have your back we're going to be friends forever."

Friends forever huh.

I check the comments and I can see them filled with they got me good and that I was stupid for falling for his tricks and messing up the plan. They don't know what I had went through. I decided I know what I had to do. I wasn't going to deal with their bullshit anymore.

I quickly set up my face cam and I grab a razor from my bathroom. I break it and take out the blade. Man I haven't done this in a while. I start off the video with a black screen.

"Hey guys H20 Delirious here and we'll I'm at five million subscribers and that's awesome. So what I decided to do for you guys is to do a face reveal. Yup I'm finally showing my face," I said and turned on the face cam.

"Well what did you expect," I said.

I have black hair and blue eyes. There's nothing really wrong with me I just don't like showing my face.

"No I don't have brown hair like all the fanfics has predicted. I do t have two scars but you were right about the blue eyes. I'm just your average person," I said justifying everything.

"Probably wondering why I haven't ended the video well I wanted to do a little show for you guys," I said smiling happily.

"You see this," I said and showed the razor.

"This is going to show you how I think about each of my friends," I said getting a little crazy.

"First one here," I did a small cut," is for Moo. I don't know I guess you making the me vs you videos when I didn't even know what was going on. It's small because I don't see that much to just do about you," I said.

I did another cut and this was a little bigger than the cut I made for Moo.

"Now this one is for Nogla. He loves to annoy me whenever he has the chance.
I don't know why but I always take the blame and not him whenever I'm around. You just plainly annoy me," I said.

I did another cut I realized as I'm cutting I'm making it bigger and bigger.

"Now this one is for Lui. You monkey I guess I had some fun moments with you and there were some that you made me feel inferior that I would never be good as you at games. I just can't," I said and then made another cut.

"This is for Mini you stupid wanker as you would say it. I guess this is letting my feelings go so Mini you can go and fuck yourself," I said and then made a bigger cut as I reminded my self of Marcel and Tyler, so I made two.

"Now these two are for Marcel and Tyler. They are the biggest dicks in the world. They only care about themselves and are fake as fuck. They are assholes and I don't get why I let them treat me like shit. But not anymore," I said smiling at the last part.

I made a really deep cut that I hissed at. I think I had hit a major vein.

"Now this last one is for you Evan. You may be wondering why I did this well you made me this. I just saw your last GTA V post and I know what you did. You knew that it was your fault everyone knew that it was your fucking fault that I had crashed the plane. And yet everyone got mad at me. What did you expect I would do I couldn't change direction because my wing was destroyed. When you stood up for me back after we finished recording you just felt guilty for me. You felt remorse what happened to earlier huh why didn't you say anything then well fuck you. You said we would be friends forever right" I said and made several more cuts.

I soon felt light headed and I could pass out at any minute. But I managed to use the last of my strength and call the one person who can post this for me.

"Hey Cartoonz can you come to my house," I said softly as I can feel myself slipping away.

"Yeah sure dude I'm in my way," I think he said but I don't know cause I dropped my phone.

I look at the computer and I smile softly.

"This is H20 Delirious goodbye forever," I said as loud as I can.

And then soon ....... All I see is Darkness

Hey guys here again and wow just wow I wrote a lot huh I'm thinking of writing part two of this part which is the reaction of everyone finding out and Cartoonz just finding him please tell me if I should do because I've been wanting to know.

Like holy hell its over 2,000 words like wtf XD I'm proud of myself I still have another oneshot to finish write but I'm half way done with it if you know what I mean ;) lol jk XD

Anyways I always glad to take request like continue with the Darkness Series of just starting something new

With lots of love 💛(and death lol)

Dially

Brofish

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

24.8K 541 41
I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoesminecraft House_Owner ThatguyBarney Red...
27.7K 880 198
Here book 2 of the oneshots; Putting requests here as well as my own ships.....mostly my ships if there's no request so better deal with it
41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
8.5K 371 33
This is a MCYT oneshot book. I just have too many ideas and inspiration that I am motivated to write about, but these ideas are too short to be expan...