๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง |...

By MRSBVRBIE

๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป noun : a state of extreme joy. she was in ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ever sin... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
08.
09.
10.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
12.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
new new.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.

9.9K 502 42
By MRSBVRBIE

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

I walked down the steps of the private jet, my feet touching the tarmac of Memphis International Airport and the sun momentarily blinding me, as I squinted adjusting to the sudden change in brightness "It's so hot." I mumbled.

"Hm." Jamel took his sunglasses off.

"You don't have to, The car is right there." I nodded my head at the car.

"You know the sun gon give you a headache, Wear em." He took his sunglasses off of his face slipping them onto my face.

"Thank you." I smiled and adjusted the sunglasses. We walked over to the car and got in, the cool air conditioning providing some relief from the scorching heat outside. Jamel turned to me and asked, "Whatchu wanna do today?"

I leaned back in the seat. "Hmm, I don't know. I want to stay home and be in bed but at the same time I wanna do something outside the house."

"We could do both." He shrugged.

"Both?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We could go on a picnic at the park asum but before we could chill in the house for a couple."

"I was about to say something but then I remembered I can't say it out loud."

Jamel raised an eyebrow at me, looking curious. "Why not?" He asked.

"I'll just whisper it in your ear." I moved closer to be by him and jamel leaned in closer, his ear next to my lips "I was going to say we can't go to the park because the media thinks we're broken up so if someone snaps a pictures it'll be bad for us."

He kissed his teeth "Dawg this hiding shit so irritating, Motherfuckers be taking they weird exes back all the time, Who cares what folks think?"

I chuckled at his reaction "I know but we can't risk being seen together until everything blows up. We could always have the picnic in your backyard and stay outside until the sun goes down or we could find something else to do. I don't really care as long as I'm with you."

Jamel grinned at me and put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Yeah we could do that."

"I wanna watch princess and the frog."

"Princess and the frog? We den watched that damn near thirty times already, Shit."

"So? Today's just gonna make thirty one times."

This is really what we do most of the time that we're together. Watch movies and chill. Before the publicity stunt ended we actually used to get out of the house and do stuff but since we're hiding the fact that we're still together we have to find things to do inside of the house or wherever we go together we have to make the people sign a NDA. Which is irritating.

For the rest of the drive home we just talked the whole ride and I went to my house first to drop off my bags and pack my spend a night bag for Jamel's house then we made our way to his house.

"I missed your bed so much." I pouted placing my duffel bag on his bed before laying beside it "I know it misses me too, It doesn't have to say it."

Jamel laughed and shook his head. "You a character." He laid down beside me, wrapping his arms around me pulling me to straddle his lap.

I grinned looking down at him. "You love it." I teased, leaning in to kiss him "You was crying because we wasn't together anymore?"

Jamel rested his hands on my hips. "Nah I wasn't crying, Close to though. I missed you. Damn near every hour I was checking yo Instagram tryna see what you up to and I was mad everytime seeing that yeen post shit on yo story."

I chuckled "You a stalker and the worst place to try to see what I'm doing is my main story. I post everything i'm doing on my finsta."

"Finsta? You told me yeen have no finsta."

"I told you that I dont have a finsta you'd get accepted to." I rolled my neck.

"Whatchu be posting on there? Lemme see." He reached for my phone and I grabbed it before he could and started laughing at his face expression "Lemme see what you be posting on there."

"Nothing! It's not for your eyes."

Jamel raised his eyebrows, "Nah now I gotta see what you be posting on there."

I shook my head, trying to hide my smile. "Why do you want to see so bad? I don't follow yours."

"Ion got one. Ion even be on instagram that much to make one of those." Which is true. He's on Twitter more than he is on Instagram and when he's on Twitter it's only for a couple of minutes.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'll show you." I handed him my phone and he eagerly scrolled through my finsta account, chuckling at some of the photos and videos I had posted. After a few minutes, he handed my phone back with a smirk.

"What you smirking at?" I looked at my page to see if he did anything and I saw that I now have 40 followers so I pressed my followers and seen that Ja was now following me "I can't believe you."

"What? Yo page funny. I see why yeen want me following it because you be acting out on there."

"That's not the reason. I act out all the time."

"Yeah you do, but you act out more on that page. You better not remove me off it."

"Yeah yeah I won't. How you found out where I was staying at? I know you knew the country but you dead pulled up to the house."

"Raylan. He aint know we wasn't together anymore so I just asked him to send me the address and he did. I'm surprised yeen tell him we did."

"Only person that knows about the actual breakup is Ameili and I wasn't even planning on telling her. She just came over and could clearly tell something was wrong. There was a large part of me that thought me and you wasn't done for real so I didn't want to tell Raylan nem we broke up just for us to get back together." I rubbed his face.

His skin is so soft and clear, I'm obsessed.

He nodded understanding where I was coming from "What you did while we wasn't together?"

"Nothing. Most of the times I was out of the house Ameili was the one to force me. Ahmahdi got out of jail, I hung out some days with him but for the rest of the days I just chilled at home. Oh! I went to the studio too and expressed my feelings."

"About what happened?" He asked.

"Duh dummy, You wanna listen to it? I finished it that same exact day. Don't be hurt by the lyrics."

"I ain't, Lemme hear it." He nodded and I went to my files and pressed the file with the title B.S. The whole time the song was playing he just sat there nodding to the beat.

Seen you with your ex, I see you still about your old ways
Might just see him for the weekend, you say that's a cold play
I be feelin' triggered, I don't know how to let it go
Really, you ain't shit and I know I'm too emotional
Puttin' me through it
He's the only thing that's been gettin' me through it

"Who's this he you talking bout?"

"Which he? The him isn't real but the 'he's the only thing that's been getting me through it' is Mahdi. I really wanted to say they since it was both Ameili and Mahdi but he just sounded better."

He nodded seeming to understand the meaning behind the lyrics "It's a good song, really raw."

"Mhm. But enough about me, what have you been up to?" I asked, "I hate that most of the time when we're having a conversation it's about me."

"It's all good, I like talking bout you and ian been doing much." He shrugged "Just basketball. That's the only shit that got my mind off you so when I got the time to chill I was playing basketball."

"I see. How's basketball been treating you?" I asked, genuinely interested in his answer.

"Good, Can't complain. We been doing well as a team, and I been working on improving my game too," he replied with a smile. "I also been working on some off-court projects, like a charity foundation for unprivileged kids. Sum I always wanted to do so I like how i'm actually doing it."

"Aww that's so nice." I said before my phone dinged and I picked it up seeing a message from Raylan and he texted me saying to check my email because all the photos was sent there so I hearted the message and did as told.

I quickly opened the email and scrolled through the images.

author's note: ntm besties i tried my best.

"My pictures came and they're so pretty." I smiled showing Jamel. This is doing nothing but making me want to put the album out asap.

He looked at the pictures with admiration "These pictures so raw ma. You look beautiful." He complimented "I love 'em. Send them so I could show my momma. You look good as fuck."

"Thank youuu." I covered my face smiling. I was blushing so hard and butterflies flew uncontrollably in my stomach just from his compliment. Jamel chuckled and grabbed both my hands pulling my hands away from my face "Stopp." I covered my face again with my hands.

"Nah lemme see you."

I slowly removed my hands from my face and Jamel leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes, savoring the sweet moment of his kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle, and I felt myself melting into the kiss. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"You so beautiful." He admired my face.

"Thank you." I replied softly. "I'm tired and my head hurt. Come lay with me." I grabbed the blanket and Ja took his shirt off laying on me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. We laid there in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. Eventually, I felt him drift off to sleep, his breathing becoming slow and steady. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.

•••

i wanted to make this chapter longer but i'm tired. gn or gm.💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
214K 5.6K 53
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐Ÿฆ‹.
34.3K 2.4K 5
๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šž๐šœ
2.6M 107K 40
noun: weakness๏ฟผ. /หˆwฤ“knษ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively.