Double Trouble

Per FinLuGrafie

Read at your own risk. Unrealistic actions! --- Blood makes relatives, loyalty makes family. A triplet in th... Més

Autor's Note
Table of contents
Charakters 1
Charakters 2
Prolog 1,a
Prolog 1,b
Prolog 1,c
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 23

499 9 1
Per FinLuGrafie

Third Person

"Walrus, positions status? Over."

"On the right side from the door. Just like the last few minutes ..." - Nelio frowns and shakes is her head.

"Sh- haha Sh. That's a very serious situation here. Full concentration. And speak- haha speak trough the walkie talkie. " - Nelia tries to play serious but must chuckle too.

"I stand across from you."

"Hahaha" - Neliana must control herself hard to not laugh out loud.

What are they doing?

After they changed into their pajamas what is for Neliono a blue checked trousers with a grey hoodie with the caption "Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck off. Fuck yeah."  on the back and for Neliana a red one and the same hoodie which is, of course, also from their own company. Like all the other ones designed they both together this hoodie too and every hoodie has an own slogan which is sometimes a 'meaningful' one or sometimes just the mood from them. Like this one and they are really sorry for their brothers but, unfortunately, they didn't know about the allergy against swearing. *cough cough

Their pajamas - just image the normal characters

Now Neliana and Neliono are standing across from each other on Nelia' room door, both with a walkie talkie in one hand, the hood pulled over the head and hard trying to control their laugher. But at the moment they're in the middle of a very dangerous and difficult mission:

Sneak in the kitchen unnoticed. 

In the meantime it is past midnight, to be exact 17 minutes after, so the probability that some of their brothers is still awake and could catch them, is very low. It's still dangerous but what would you do for a midnight - snack? Right, both haven't eaten that much during dinner because of the nice and funny distraction and they weren't that hungry because of the nervousness but even more now. Also Neliana must take her medicine for her illness and to prevent an infection.

She doesn't like them and would gulp them without water too but how Neliono is, insists he on a normal ingestion. But until now it doesn't seem like they would be able to complete their mission ... since they stand in this position since 7 minutes.

"Could you stop chuckling or else we are not finished until next morning." - Neliono states also chuckling. That makes Nelia only to chuckle more.

"Hahaha." He shakes his head and mutters "In the evening you are really useless for ANYTHING." "But you also have high standards! It's 00:20 o'clock!" - She defends herself and raises an eyebrow at him like a silent 'Excuse me?'. "May I remember you that you're already done at 6 p.m. and to nothing useful? Or in general always annoying as fuck?" - Nic raises an eyebrow too and shakes his head while Li is still chuckling.

"Luckily we both don't drink alcohol ... I don't want to experience how YOU would be drunk when you act like a dead drunken person without being it." Neliana just gasps dramatically on his comment and ponds.

"Pff. That's mobbing!"

"Only if at least 3 persons are doing it ..."

"Ahh! Never mind ... back to our mission!" Neliana smirks and Neliono fast returns it.

"Li valp, status? Over." (Puppy.)

"Ready. Open the door. I look trough the right side, you left. If it's safe, we'll move forward. Understand? Over."

Maybe they both were forced to grow up fast and take responsibility for their own action in a too young age while fighting not only against the very dangerous happenings around them in the outside world, but also against their own, traumatized experience in their own mind. And they made it perfectly. As a Donna, second in command, Ceos for different companies and additionally to all this, professional athletes, they must be adults or at least act like adult because nevertheless in the inside they are still the 14 years old one. Cause trouble, tease each other, comfort each other, have just fun together. Like now. They are full in their roles.

"Unterstand. I open the door in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ..."

*crack

Neliana looks from the wall up in the hallway with her imaginary gun - called her fingers.  Everything safe. She shows her dump up. Neliono makes the same - including the gun. Also everything safe. They nod at each other and sneak trough the door in the big hallway which seemed surprisingly still big. Nothing change, the hallway, the order of the rooms, the sneaking trough it. The only changed thing is the age of the now two balls on the floor. 

They craw further and further the hallway down. Normally nobody would be able to hear them since they are excellent ... but Neliana as well as Neliono are still chuckling and have big problems to not laugh out loud. At the moment they look more like two unathletic little kids who are playing super detectives.

Neliana makes a ninja roll but failed miserably as she must laugh while doing it. Now she's laying in the middle o the hallway on the back with both arms and legs stretched out. 

"Hahahaha! You look- haha look like a starfish!" - Neliono collapses on the wall next to Neliana. "Hahahah. W-We're such pros!" Both end up chuckling but nevertheless make it in the end to the stair. They self don't know how. By the way, meanwhile it's 00:34 p.m.  

Nelio was about to walk down the stairs when suddenly Nelia pulls him back friendly. 

"You're an incapable bit-" Nelia shuts him up with the help of her hand. "I-I'm haha I'm sorry, but shut the fuck up, you're louder as a herd of elephants running away from a mouse!" 

"That's- Wait, What?" - Neliono is obviously confused by her comparison. "You have the worst comparisons ..." 

"By the way are you not going to tell me why the fuck you pulled me back?!"

"Walrus, a bit more usage of this little brain in there!" She taps on his head, he just hit it away and rolls his eyes. "I must check the situation at first." 

"But how do- Wait ... ahahahah!" - Nelia gets out binoculars and checks like it's the most normal thing on earth, the floor under them out.  Nelio in opposite looses finally the serious and sits on the ground holding his stomach from laughing. 

"Safe. C'mon." Nelia states and wastes no more seconds to go down. 

"You're the death of me ..."

Alessandro

I sit in my office and do some paperwork since I'm bit behind it. I look at my clock: 22:30 o'clock. 

Where are the Neliana and Neliono? They were supposed to be here at 20 past 10.p.m. now it's nearly 30 past. The thing I hate the most is unpunctuality. Suddenly the door opens and ... reveals Riccardo. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Nice to see you too, Sandro."

"Yeah, Yeah, same. Why you're here? Where are the Nes?"

"That's the reason I'm here. I speak to them ... or more try. But they looked at me like lost puppy. Never mind, as I was about to go out, Nelio spoke up and ask me wether we could shift the 'meeting' to tomorrow since they both feel exhausted." - I raise an eyebrow at him. Really exhausted or just another excuse?

"They looked really exhausted, especially Neliana. She seemed so ... so absent." As soon as he spoke the last sentence, my full concentration is by him. 

Even if it doesn't seem so, but particularly Neliana is special to me. In generally was Lia special and just different as the other kids in her age. She smiled the whole time and made everybody around her happy. Even grandpa who is like a real stone. But she had such a different aura, like nobody else, and she was practically my own kid. I raised her, she was my little shadow. Followed me everywhere, came to me if something was wrong and was my light in this dark world. I came home every day extra early so I could take her to bed. 

"What do you mean with 'absent'? Is she sick? Or hurt?"

"Wow. Wow. Wow. She seemed fine, just a bit absent. Didn't really listen to me at the end. Probably because of exhausting. I mean for them two is everything new and this whole drama with the 'parties' hadn't make anything better. I'm sure she will be good tomorrow otherwise I can examine her. Although I doubt she will let me." - Riccardo mumbles the last part but it was loud enough for me to hear. And even if I don't want to admit it, he's right. In the state we saw her today is it really unlikely that she will even stay in our present. And that hurts like hell. 

"We'll see. I want you here tomorrow too when we tell them the rules and try to come a bit near to them. You're better in this topic." 

Riccardo smiles low. "I'll try my best." I nod at him for thanks, he nods back and goes out of my office. - "Good night, Sandro. Don't work too long." 

"I cannot promise anything."

With that I go back to my paperback. Definitely not my favorite duty as a mafia don. 

-----

Suddenly I hear footsteps outside my office and quiet chuckles. Who is at 00:24 o'clock still awake? Because, first of all, I'm curious and second, I could be a housebreaker, I stand up, get out my gun and sneak out of my room, trough the work - hallway to the stairs down. The chuckles get louder and it sounds like somebody is trying hard to suppress loud laugher. I walk nearer and nearer and voices can be heard. 

"You're an incapable bit-" - That must be Neliono but he hadn't finish his sentence. 

"I-I'm haha I'm sorry, but shut the fuck up, you're louder as a herd of elephants running away from a mouse!" - and that's definitely Lia. What are they doing there?

"That's- Wait, What?" - Lio is obviously confused by her comparison. "You have the worst comparisons ..." 

"By the way are you not going to tell me why the fuck you pulled me back?!"

"Walrus, a bit more usage off this little brain in there!" -  A small smile forms on my lips. It's so nice to see they acting like real teenagers and not like cold adults. "I must check the situation at first."

"But how do- Wait ... ahahahah!" - Loud laugher fills the hallway and although I don't know the reason from it, I must control me hard to not laugh out too. I thinks it's even the first time since 10 years I chuckle. 

"Safe. C'mon." Nelia states and how it sounds, walks down the stairs. Nelio mumbles something like "You're the death of me ..." and also walks down.

I stay a few seconds on my place and just wait scared that otherwise they would notice me, until I finally go down the stairs too and put in my belt my gun again. 

As I sneak trough the living room and look around the corner in the kitchen. The scene which is playing in front of me, makes me stop all my actions. 

Lia is sitting on the kitchenette, bouncing her foots and watching Lio who is standing next to her and stir something looking like a shake. Both wear their pajamas and look really adorable in it. Maybe one reason for it, is also the carefreeness between them too. Lia is smiling and mumbles something I cannot understand, but it makes Lio laugh. It's the most beautiful action, I've seen in a long time. 

I'm just leaning against the doorframe and watching the interaction between them two for something which seems like an infinity. But I don't care. If it is one of my other siblings, I would scold them for being up late, but at the moment I just enjoy the scene in front of me and it makes my hopes raise. They have still this carefreeness side and can laugh. Suddenly Nelia jumps off the kitchenette, grabs both shakes and runs in the direction from the stairs. 

"Eyyy!" Nelio complains and rush after her. Before Lia can reaction, he grabs her by her hips and  throws her over the shoulder 

"Ahhh, let me go, you spinner!" 

No swearing, Lia!  

"Forget it, asshole!" 

No swearing, Lio! 

Oh gosh, it will take time to educate them. I can already say but luckily all of my brothers will help me. 

They both are walking out of the room, likely to finally go to bed. I'll check on them later. Now I can also see the caption on the back of their hoodie. 

"Fuck you. Fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck off. Fuck yeah." I smile and shake my head in disbelieve. Like I said: it'll take time and effort. And this two things just confirm my first impression. 

Luckily they didn't notice me. 

2233 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
Fightclub Per 𝕿𝖎𝖓𝖆

Literatura romàntica

607K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
174K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...