Iterum (lucathy Fanfiction)

Da agirlindreamworld

Second chances.. Always comes to people who needs them... But.. What's important is... How one uses it.. H... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 12

307 14 10
Da agirlindreamworld

Athy walked out of the hall.. Every step she took her vision blurred as the tears pooled in her eyes...

She walked towards her garden and looked up.. The full Moon in the sky is shining bright.. She walked upstairs to the rooftop and Sat on the railing.. Other palaces can be seen from there.. She Sat there at the side where no one can find her, staring at the bright moon she let out the tears she hardly hold up to dribble down, she wiped them with her fingers and somedrops fell on the ring lucas gave her and it glowed which she didn't noticed ...

Her chest felt heavy and breatheless at the same time it felt so empty inside..

.
.
.

Lucas. P. O. V..

I looked up from the piles of paperworks in my table..

What is this..? She is crying...?! Why...?

I got up and left the tower.. I followed the trace and she is in the rooftop..?!! Why..?!! I rushed up to see her sitting at the edge and sighed in relief.. I thought she was trying to do something else ..i slowly walked towards her and sat beside her.. It's cold here.. This idiot.. I covered her with my robe and she turned towards me.. Her cheeks and whole face is red... Her eyes gleamed in the moonlight as it hold tears in them

"how did you know I am Here..?" she asked in a low voice

"I just know.. Why are you crying..?" I asked and she wiped her tears..

" I don't know.." she mumbled..

"huh..?"

"I won't cry unless I feel extremely emotional.. I feel like that now.. That's why I am crying" she said wiping her tears.

" what happened  to make you so emotional?" I asked and she is silent.. Then she slowly told me about the dinner with her so called dad..

"so.. He didn't said anything back?"

"yeah.. I walked out since I didn't wanted to cry in front of him.." she said

"hmm.. You did a good job.. Then why are you feeling emotional.?"

" I.. Always wanted to eat dinner with them like a family and talk with him.. I wanted so badly for him to call my name.. Everything happened today but I am not at all happy about that...

When I was sitting with them.. I can't even breathe well.. It felt suffocating and I badly wanted to run away... It feels so unfair.. Why I have to be the only one to  remember everything when they are being happy and guilt free.. I can't even say why I am feeling like that towards them and it feels so frustrating... If only they also remember everything.. Whenever jennete ask me with her victim face what did she do that I am not talking properly with her.. I want to slap and say because of her I died ...

I really want to leave this palace.. " she said looking down

" hmm.. You stopped crying "

I mumbled and she smiled at me.. She really cried so much her face is pink..now that she is smiling.. It's ok

" it's all thanks to our great magician.. Who always manage to find me when I am feeling down and make me  feel better "she said and smiled..

Such a beautiful smile she have

" I didn't do anything " I said and she nodded a no as she leaned her head on my shoulder..

Bathump..bathump...shh..stop you stupid heart..

" you.. Just staying by my side.. and hearing me out is enough for me.." she said snuggling her head on my shoulder..

" you can do that with lily and felix too" I blurted out my thoughts  and she looked up at me..her head still on my shoulder.. Her doe eyes wide looking up at me.. Is adorable

"Hmm i can but.. Pfft.. they would start crying with me and it won't feel the same as you.. You are special to me.. " she said and giggled

I feel like flying above and even  my head feels dizzy from happiness..

"just be  like this.. You look ugly when you cry" I said and she smacked my arm

"and you are damn strong.. It hurts... I can't understand why do you faint after spending some mana..?" I said and she giggled

"lucas.." she called my name sitting straight.. My shoulder feels empty..

"hmm..?"

" you splitted those monsters into two with a single splash... Pssh.. Like this...

She said smiling swaying her hand mimicking me.. Pfft cute

" you are so amazing  "she said smiling bright ..

" hmm. I know "I shrugged and she giggled

" what else..? "I asked

" hmm.? "she hummed tilting her head

" what else did you feel..? Tell me.. tell me. "

I said turning towards her and she thought about it.. Sia is pretty expressive... If it's not for her trash family.. She would have   been  a ball of sunshine... Her eyes shrinking and widening as she talk animatedly her hands moving in all directions her fingers caressing the air.. I would never get bored of  seeing her talking lively like this ..

" then.. What else..? I suddenly realised my friend is such a great person.. It's funny how I  would   always forgot that you are a black tower magician cause That's not how I see you.." she said and giggled..

Friend huh..

"hmm.. Then how do you see me..?" I asked and she smiled

" to me.. you are lucas.. A light just like your name.. You are annoying at the same time my comfort in person.. Narcissistic yet caring.. Like that.." she said and smiled...

I felt my body warming up... Is this what it feels to be in euphoria ?!!

" then I prefer to be the later.. Everyone else think like what you said first and I hate it .. And.. You should be proud that you are the only one allowed to hit me. " I said and she chuckled

"hmm.. I am glad I meet you lucas" she said..

"hey stop this.. It feels weird to have emotional talk with  you.. " I said and she stared at me silently ..

" lucas.." she called my name gently...

I never thought someone would call my name in such a gentle and sweet tone... I am the one who is really blessed to meet you

"hmm..?"

" even if we become grandma and grandpa.. You should stay by my side... OK..?" she asked..

" hmm.. OK.. I would ..." I said and she smiled... Brighter and beautiful than that full moon..

"athy.."

" Princess.. "

"ohh.. Lily and others are searching for me.." she said getting up...

We got up and went down.. She waved me bye as she ran inside her palace..

Athy's P. O. V..

I was sitting in my study table happily reading my new novel... If lucas is here he would tease and piss me off..

" princess..you got a letter"

anna said rushing inside..i opened it and it was from madam blouyer... She is the famous fashion designer of obelia...it's about my schedule for shopping...  usually jennete would go alone and choose something looking villainous for me.. In the past I was like a shadow in my debutant ball.. 

She was the one always in spotlight and I never cared about that..i used to be happy for her... Stupid me...

"what is it...?" lily asked entering my room with flowers and she changed the new ones in the vase

" madam blouyer sent me an invitation for choosing the ball dress" I said and her face lit up..

"then you should go and select one dear" she said beaming in joy...

"lily.. I am not gonna select a dress from madam blouyer shop.. I have some other shop in mind "

I said and her face fell.. The I had a hard time convincing her.. I won't go to madam blouyer shop this time...

Cause in the past, I was so excited and went to the shop with lily at the same time as jennete... I was as usual ignored but that's not all.. Jennete and madam blouyer  joined hands to humiliate me and lily... I was so worried that lily got  so sad, because of that she even cried...

By now.. she would  have already  informed her stupid friends to gather and they must be excited to bully me... I don't wanna waste my time with them..and more than that.. I won't allow anyome to hurt lily this time.

.
.
.

"is this the shop athy...?" lily asked as we get down from carriage.. People crowded to stare at me and lily giggled as everyone  kept saying I looks beautiful..

"oh my God..!!! Your highness.. Greetings..what made you come to This peasant's shop..?" a girl asked rushing out...

Catalina.. In the future she will become more famous than blouyer.. That's not why I wanted to buy from her.. She is the first to approach me even though I am just a neglected princess in the past .

"hello..can I come inside.?" I asked and she blushed as she let us inside

"I am extremely sorry your highness .. I was just shocked that I even forgot to call you inside.." she said bowing 90degrees

"it's ok.. Please be casual with me... I don't Like Formalities" I said and she looked Perplexed

"how can I...? To the princess..?" she mumbled..

"you are Catalina right..?" I asked and She smiled blushing... Pfft.. She is still The same..

" princess.."she called me at the verge of crying..

" yeah.. Nice to meet you.. I am Athanasia... "I said and she smiled bright.

" your highness .. Please sit here... " her mother said smiling bright..

" thanks. "I said as I and lily Sat down..

" I am Here to buy a dress for my debundant Ball.. Can I see your catalogue? "I asked and everyone in the shop gasped.

" your highness..isn't that a royal event..?!! How can a mere commoner like us can give you a dress for that...!!! Isn't madam blouyer is the one you should go to..?!! "she asked shocked

" I know.. But I like your dress.. I once saw your dresses through window while crossing this street and they are totally my style... I don't like wearing those heavy and grand ball gown and I absolutely hate wearing  crinolines.. So I prefer your designs..can't I buy them.? "I asked and she smiled bright..

" it's a huge priveleige for us princess.. Thank you so much for saying this...!!! "she said looking ecstatic...

It's amusing... How she can get so excited just by this simple thing... At times like this I wonder the fact that I was born as a princess may be most of the girl's dream...

She soon gave me her catalogue.. It's the same as the past. In six months.. Her shop will be visited by  a lady from  foreign delegacy coming to obelia and her dresses will Become a  superhit  after that... Her designs are creative and elegant.. It's the opposite of typical royal gowns made  by  lady blouyer..

I was so impressed by her designs in the past too .. But I didn't dared to approach her after that incident with lady blouyer.. But she came  to my palace  herself and wanted me to try her dresses... She said she become my fan after seeing me on one of the town festival.. She even designed some customised dresses  for me... That's why I wanted to meet her this time...

" everything  look so good..  I am so  confused .. Lily please help me  choose.." I said and she giggled..

" catalina..thanks for taking my order.. Here is your advance... I will send my people to get you to palace once you are done..  sent me  a notifying letter "I said and she nodded a bright yes..

" it's like my lifetime wish come true to meet your highness  princess  Athanasia.. Even making a dress for her.. It's truly still unbelievable... I will surely make a fantastic dress for you princess.."she said and smiled bright..

" I am looking forward to that... Thanks... "I said smiling before I get on my carriage

.
.
.
" princess Athanasia.. Ms. Catalina is here to see you... " anna said with bright smile...

" wow.. It's so gorgeous... I love this.. Thanks Catalina... "I said and she smiled with tears..

" what's wrong..? " I asked and she nodded a no

" I am just so happy... You look like a doll that I can't believe my eyes... Your  heart is more beautiful than your face .. I am glad to meet you princess.."she said and smiled.. I hold Her both hands and she Stared  at me surprised.

" Catalina... You don't  have to talk so formally like this.. I told you to talk causally... Can we be friends.? " I asked and she gasped..

" how can a mere..

"tch.. Stop saying this.. I really hate it.. I don't mind about those things.. I don't have any  female friends.. Can't you be my friend?" and she nodded a vigorous yes.. Pfft..she don't have to get this worked up..

"of course.. I am glad to be your friend... It's my..

" then stop talking like this first Lina.."i said and she smiled bright nodding a yes..

" hey sia... " I heard lucas 's voice and turned to see him entering my room.. He would come and go out of my room like it's his.. He stared at Catalina with a blank face and she looked at him in awe with a small blush..

This is the usual reaction girls give him... This handsome jerk...

" Lina..this is my friend lucas. Lucas.. This is Catalina.. My new friend.." I said clinging to her arm and she stared at me surprised

"friend..?" lucas asked raising one of his eyesbrows in doubt..

"yep.. I made a new friend" I said and smiled at him.

"hmm. I see.. It's good for you ." he said as he casually walked past us and sit on the couch..

" then I will get going princess.."she said bowing..and I glared at her she immediately stood straight

" just call me by my name when it's the two of us.. "I said and she gave me a perplexed yes..

" what's she doing...? "lucas asked once I came back after sending her off

" she runs a boutique .. She made a beautiful dress for my debut "I said and he nodded a yes

" I thought you aren't interested in the ball " he said

" hmm.. I am still not.. But I have to match my stunning partner who would look handsome even in his casual wear.. "I said and he smiled ..

" what do you want..? Why are you  buttering up to me..? " he asked..

He have no idea how hot he look while raising an eyebrow like this..

" lucas.. We have to attend the dance rehersal class..or else madam Celine will inform the emperor" I said and he sighed frustrated.

" I can dance.. I was forced to learn that.. Don't worry.." he said bored.

"  I am. Saying we have to... Not we can if  we want" I said and he stared at me bored

"please lucas.. Just this once.. Help me.. Hmm..?" I said  with puppy eyes tugging to his sleeve  and he let out a big sigh giving up and  nodded a yes ..

"yeah fine.." he said looking away...what the..? Is he avoiding my puppy eyes..? Lily always fall for this though

"  aww.. Thanks lucas.. Our great magician is so kind.. Handsome..eww

"tch..seriously ..stop this.." he said pinching  my  cheeks and I giggled  moving his hands away.. Hehe.. I know he won't say no to anything I ask..

When I and lucas walked to the ball room, ijekiel and jennete were practising..

"Ohh princess you came..? Your dance partner..

She stared at lucas with awe face.. I already told you... This is  the usual reaction he get..

He  greeted  her as usual not polite but   she got shocked  to know he is that  famous magician .. She greeted back and told us to practice next.. We sit on the couch and lucas zoned out.. I saw how happy jennete  looked.. Her eyes are full of happiness and love for him...

Kiel stared at me from time to time making me uncomfortable.. I ignored him and stared at jennete... Is she this happy because she is dancing with him..?

Will I also  feel so happy if I have a  lover..? Having a lover and marriage... That's a topic I never thought about..

"princess.. Athanasia... Sir lucas.. Please come this way" while I was in daze, the dance  teacher  called me and  we went to the center of the hall  ..

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

34.2K 974 50
"Lucas what do you mean 'you know what you did'?" I grabbed his hand hoping that he would stay. "Don't play dumb Athanasia you cheated on me with my...
9.5K 684 39
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...
36K 1.5K 38
"Lucas I think she spiked your drink with drug.. I don't know should I be happy that her plan failed and you slept with another girl by mistake o...
56.9K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...