I've got my eyes on you~ Scar...

By ItzCrazyJai

Grian has been keeping a secret for way too long, thinking he can't hold on to it any longer now. His childho... More

Introduction!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
not a chapter (sadly)
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
HELDPD
h-hi

Chapter twelve

706 26 3
By ItzCrazyJai

TW: Blood and stuff

{*Scar's POV*}

"Grian???" I stood at his changing room, knocking on his door. He was in there for about 10 minutes, yet he still didn't come out. I waited for a few moments, before calling his name again.

"GRIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?"

BASH!

The door opened, and it slammed on my face. I couldn't hear anything for a bit, until I saw a figure standing by the door when it opened fully.

"Wha-" he said.

"Ouch... What took you so long?" I asked when I realized it was Grian, holding a part of my face that still hurt a bit.

He paused, then but it hands behind his back and walked out slowly, still staring at me shyly. I followed him to the locker room as we put our bags and stuff inside. He got out a notebook and pencil and walked away.

"You know break is over. Right?" I told him.

He took out his phone and looked at his class timetable. He opened his phone case then took out a note and quickly wrote something on it. He quickly ran out the locker room as I just stood there watching him.

Where was he running of to this time? It was like yesterday: he ran of to some place and left a note. I unfolded the note, and it said,

GRIAN

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Just doing something so ill C U at lunch

He gave me his number. I smiled at it, then walked off to class.

LUNCH

I looked around for Grian in the cafeteria, as he said he will see me at lunch. I couldn't see him anywhere, so I checked the bathrooms just in case.

"Gri?" I said repeatedly.

Then, in one of the corners of the bathroom, he was sitting in a ball, his sleeves were rolled up, and he was peering inside one of them. What was he looking at?

"Hi Grian, what are you looking at?" I asked.

"Nothing special," he paused, "you can go now."

"Grian, you can tell me if everything's alright, even though we just met." I  told him, crouching down at him.

He shook his head and turned his face away, but then I watched as blood dripped down through his gloves. It kept dripping to the floor and rolled out.

"GRIAN! WHAT HAPPEND?!" I looked as it dripped, holding his arm and shaking him a bit.

He turned his head to me and looked at his gloves. He looked at it in shock and tried to run away even though the dripping continued. I didn't stop him, I called out his name as he kept running. I sighed and washed my hands, then I made my way back to the cafeteria.

Xisuma waved his hand at me when he saw me. I smiled as I got some food and sat next to them.

"Hey Scar, where's Grian this time?" Mumbo asked.

I didn't reply. I tried to eat quickly and make my mouth stuffed, making it an excuse not to talk. They just kept chatting, while I thought about Grian as I poked on my food. Did he do this to himself? Is that why he was wearing them? Why was there so much blood? Is he alright?

I lost my appetite. I picked up my tray and walked away. I dumped the food in the bin and walked out. My friends just stared at me. Is that the reason he's been wearing gloves? Too many thoughts flooded my brain. I sat by the school and thought about nothing but him. Is this why he never talks about himself? Why would he even have those scars and bleeds and...

"ScaAAAaaAAAAaR?"

I looked up at Mumbo, who was standing in front of me.

"Yeah? What do you want?" I asked, hoping he would leave soon.

"Are you okay? What's up?" he said, smiling at me.

"I'm just worried about Grian, I saw him earlier and he left." I replied to him, looking down at my phone and the note I gave him.

"I'll leave you to it then. I hope you and him are alright."

I didn't answer.

{*Grian's POV*}

I felt something weird and stinging inside my gloves, I slowly got out a note with my phone number on it then wrote a small message for Scar,

Just doing something so ill C U soon

I looked at my phone than walked out the locker room. I started to walk towards math class but it felt so weird and stingy under my gloves. I turned directions and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror then under my gloves to find even more blood than before P.E. I wet a tissue and pat the blood that exposed. I sat in a corner and thought about different things. What would Scar do if he doesn't see me in the cafeteria? What if he sees me? I looked under my gloves again, ignoring all the blood. 

I sat in the corner for under an hour, looking at my phone and my gloves. Too distracted by them, I didn't see Scar or hear him call my name.

He wanted to know what I was looking at.

 I want him to go. He must never see this. He'll think I'm weird.

"Nothing special," I paused, waiting for him to leave, "you can go now."

"Grian, you can tell me if everything's alright, even though we just met," he crouched in front of me. I shook my head and turned away, hoping he would leave RIGHT NOW.

I felt that weird gooey feeling in my gloves again then he shouted and shook me, then I turned to him then my gloves. Blood was dripping and it kept stinging. Ringing noises went through my ears. I breathed heavily and panicked, and soon, I found myself running away.

{Word count: 932}

Yeah uhm, I made Grian's P.O.V so you know how he felt when the bloody blood blood started to go mad. HOW DID I GET #12 ON SCARIAN TAG THINGY (Probs gonna go down). Thanks for choosing this book and voting, blah blah. Ok, maybe for three weeks I'll busy but ok. Bye ig.

-Jai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 109 14
❝YOU WANT A FIGHT? I'LL BRING YOU A WAR❞ In which Loralie goes against Arishem's orders, getting bored while waiting to go back to Olympia, and ends...
38.6K 678 35
this is a Compilation of All my One shots (mostly YHS) Lots of gay some not gay idk whatever u want This isnt Parent approved btw
8.4K 643 9
I felt slightly disappointed in the end. The student known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will soon become a passing thought, and might even become forgotten...
746K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!