Hey There, Mr. Heartbreaker

By AnabelleRomano123

When people compliment you, usually your supposed to thank them and think they're just really nice. But if it... More

Hey There, Mr. Heartbreaker
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Seven

2.9K 97 10
By AnabelleRomano123

Gabriella's P.O.V

It was already October and the school year has been going by so fast. Just a few weeks ago I was making a bet with Emma and Shaylee. Now I was actually dating Hunter. Sure it was for the whole plan, but I never told them my true feelings.

Every moment I spend with him feels real. Not like some fake thing where I have to act in love just to humiliate him later on and say everything wasn't real.

" hey babe did you see my jersey?" Hunter walked into the room, shirtless. I smiled admiring his body. He had a nice set of abs , not too muscley but just the right amount. He chuckled hovering over me on the bed.

" isn't someone an observer" He leaned down kissing me lightly. I giggled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around him, getting lost in the kiss.

" it's on your desk loser" I stated pushing him away from me. He sighed , looking over at the large desk on the other side of the room. He went over grabbing the blue material and tugging it over his head.

" wear the neon pink ones" I laugh pointing to the very bright cleats. He rolls his eyes instead on going for those he picked up the regular white ones.

" do you want people to laugh?'

" oh come on , they're cute" I waved one of the shoes in front of his face. He swatted them away, looking up at me. I ran a hand through his dark hair, ruffling it up a bit.

" I gotta go warm up, see you later " He gave me one last kiss , grabbing the large black duffle bag and leaving the room. I sighed rolling back onto my back, wrapping his navy blue duvet around myself.

In an hour or so me and Chase were supposed to go to the big game tonight. It was the opening game against our rival team. We didn't hate eachother until it came to soccer. And then baseball those were the two sports where our schools clashed. Usually we won because overall we had the best team.

" hey Gabi, "

" yeah Chase?" I shouted , as he walked through the door. His friend behind him. I sat up , rolling myself out of the duvet.

" can we go now? we wanna watch the warm ups"

" uhh yeah sure" I nodded my head getting up. Chase grinned running down the hallway and back to this room. His friend Danny right behind him. I searched Hunter's room, finally finding my beige flats.

I took my sunglasses and crossbody bag, skipping over to the large staircase. The boys were already in the living room. Shoes on and waiting. Probably texting some girls to meet them there.

" where's the Porsche? "  I questioned going over to the rack of keys.

" Hunter took the keys with him and the spare ones" Mr.Knight answered coming up behind me. I groaned, upset.

" he can't even trust his own girlfriend" I mumbled, taking the BMW instead. Mr.Knight chuckled, grabbing his own set of keys.

" well Gabi, Hunter is very fond of his car" Chase replied opening the door.

" alright I'll go get the food for the party later on that I have no idea is going on in my house" Mr.Knight smiled , walking over to his own car. I rolled my eyes going to the white BMW beside the Porsche.

Hunter's parents always went out and bought the food for the parties Hunter hosted after any big games. They always left for the night and hired cleaners for the next day. One thing they didn't approve of was the underage drinking. But they really couldn't do anything about it. They did the same thing like 20 years ago.

~

Twenty minutes later we were on the soccer field where the boys were passing the ball back and forth. The opposing team was on the other side, every so often glaring over at our guys. Nobody was allowed on the field but since I did the whole puppy dog look and begging the coach let me and Emma onto the field. Shaylee was going to come later on when the actual game started.

I sat down beside Emma who was munching on some caramel coated popcorn. I took a few pieces and began chewing.

" alright Em, I am sick and tired of you avoiding this question, what the hell happened between you and my brother" I whisper shouted making sure the boys in front of us wouldn't hear. She sighed taking my arm and dragging us all the way up the bleachers to the very top.

" when I went on vacation for that week, I went to this party and drank some alcohol , the next thing I knew I woke up at the hospital, Gabi I was 6 weeks pregnant and lost the baby, I didn't know at all,  I was so scared, my sister called Vince and told him, he was angry thinking I killed the baby on purpose, I told him It was an accident but he never believed me, he than thought it wasn't his baby" She sobbed, wiping away the waterfall of tears cascading down her cheek. I wiped away my own tear, pulling her into a hug.

" why didn't you tell me? Em, your my bestfriend, it wasn't your fault about the baby, oh my gosh, " I mumbled crying with her.

" Gabi, can I speak to Emma?" Vince asked standing in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at him, shaking my head no.

" get your ass back on that field, and if I'm nice enough you'll talk to her later, bye" I waved at him, as he sighed walking back down the steps. I sighed looking back at Emma. Her makeup was smudged, mascara running down her cheeks.

I grabbed my bag and rummaged through pulling out some tissues and makeup. She took the mirror opening it and taking off any traces of raccoon eyes.

" I love you Em" I smile, giving her another hug.

" love you too Gabi" She smiles light-heartedly applying some more eyeliner.

Once she's done we walk down the bleachers to the front row, right behind the team. Some of the guys were sitting, drinking and talking about the plan to win.

" hey babe" Hunter grinned , leaning in for a peck. I pushed him back, groaning.

" your all sweaty" I whine, holding my hands out. He laughs smushing me into his chest, I squeal hating the feel of sweat on people.

" Knight stop harrassing your girlfriend and get your ass over here" The coach screamed , glaring at us. I wagged a finger a Hunter kissing his cheek, watching as he ran over to the coach grabbing the soccer ball. I turned over to Emma who was starring at us , with a smile.

" what?" I questioned.

" nothing" She muttered, taking her phone and texting someone. I took my own phone and opened the camera , taking a look at myself. Chase came into the picture sticking his tongue out. I giggled snapping some funny pictures of us.

" your taking selfies without me?" Emma gasped moving in closer. I moved the camera farther in front of me so we could all fit.After countless photos and random videos , people started coming in. All the kids in our school were dressed in blue and white our colors. Meanwhile the other school was yellow and navy blue.

" seems like tonight will be heated, who are you betting for" The announcer asked , as their voices boomed through the whole field. The announcers were actually two students from our school.

" well it seems like Cornell high school is going in tonight, co captains Hunter and Vincent have been waiting for this day all year"

I droned out the voices of those two guys and instead looked around the entrance for my mom. Finally she showed up with Paul behind her. Both dressed in jerseys with Vincents number. Beside them was Hunter's parents with his jersey. I smiled as they walked over sliding in behind us.

" hey there darling" My mom greeted kissing my cheek. I hugged her and Paul moving onto Mrs.Knight since I already saw Mr.Knight today.

" the dynamic duo, are leading the way for the first goal, number 14 has the ball, he's kicking it left, just a bit further and goal!" Mitch one of the announcers shouts as our whole school stands up cheering. The first goal of the night shot in the first 10 minutes. Hunter looks over at me, winking.

An hour and 30 minutes later, it's down to the last second with our team winning 6-2. Vince was kicking the ball towards the goal, kicking it towards Hunter as they did it back and forth. Hunter finally got the ball kicking it straight past the goal keeper making the winning goal. Everyone jumped up cheering.

The whole team ran over to eachother, hugging. I pulled Emma onto the field as we ran over to them. Hunter noticed me , he wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around.

" congrats" I tell him, as he comes closer, kissing me full on, not caring about the people starring at us. I hear some hoots and hollering but choose to ignore it getting lost in the sweet kiss.

" my turn" Mike shouted taking me away from Hunter. I laughed at his pouting face, before hugging Mike.

" victory game at Knight's" Vince screamed at everyone around, as most people started leaving. Only the families stayed behind, congratulating their sons. I went over to my mom and Paul who was eyeing Hunter.

" is that your boyfriend?"

" yeah" I answered grinning.

" remember I was part of the FBI back in the day" Paul reminds me, chuckling.

" I'll tell him Paul" I hug my mom and Paul goodbye as they have to go for the weeked. Hunter's parents are joining them so they don't have to see their house after a party.

~~

I set the last bowl of chips onto the kitchen counter, making sure it was secured. Kids found it funny to take bowls full of food home without returning the bowls. Who the hell steals bowls? Out of all the possible things to take.

" your staying with me through the night, and no drinking"

" alright Mr." I smirk , turning around to face Hunter. He just got out of the shower, his aftershave heavy. But it smelt so good.

" are you sniffing me?' He questioned a bewildered look on his face.

" you smell really nice"

" weirdo" He huffed , moving away from me. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he set me on top of the counter.

' no sex in the kitchen" Shaylee yelled out, walking inside with Mike behind her.

" says the girl who did it on a beach"

' woah we were testing to see if the sand really is soft in all over" Mike laughed, earning a smack from Shaylee.

" loser, I told you to say we collected seashells"

" well that's dumb"

" your dumb" She told him, as they bickered back and forth.We left them in the kitchen arguing, so we could go upstairs to Hunter's room. Some people gave us sly winks and curious gazes. But I just wanted to finish curling my hair.

~~~

It was already close to midnight the party in full swing with people everywhere. Most were dancing in the living room. Others drinking and playing party games around the house in different rooms. I was talking with Shaylee and Emma, about it.

" we need to tell you something"

' yeah?"

' I think we should call off the plan, you and Hunter actually seem to like eachother adn even though we wanna get him back for all the heartbreak he caused , break his heart in front of everyone when he's madly in love with you, -" Emma started saying before someone cut her off.

" what the hell Gabi?" Hunter asked , his eyebrows furrowed in confusion and anger. I widened mine, realizing he heard everything.

" this was all a plan? to what break my heart? well congratulations you achieved it" He spat walking away from me.

"Hunter" I shouted , trying to get to him. Shaylee grabbed my hand shaking her head.

" not now Gabi, just let him cool off"

" oh my god" I whispered , everything coming to me. I lost him, he would never forgive me for this whole thing. How could I be so selfish?

I let go of the guy, I honestly loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 11.7K 38
What happens when your mum tries hooking you up with a stranger during one night at a hotel? What happens when this boy then moves to your town? What...
4.7K 43 25
"Growing up around fairytales, Disney princesses and teen films, we are raised to believe that happy endings are always in store for us. But more oft...
983 92 61
Twin of lawyers, who come home once a month, get to have a fresh start at new high school, a new city. They go through more drama and heartbreak then...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...