Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

By Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... More

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Found her... but...
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
How are you sure.....
It was me who was obsessed
Treat me like your wife....
First Day...
Moments to be cherished...
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

Time has more power..

905 101 30
By Halcyon_g

Gowri's POV.

I woke up after a few hours... I don't know why but being in his arms gave me the peace that I never felt in past years...

Untangling myself from his hold. I kissed both my daughter and of course my husband's forehead and then washed my face before leaving the room...

I saw Amma and Atthai talking seriously when they noticed me they smiled brightly at me...

Me : Nenga continue panunga  kayal enga ala kanom..

(You continue...where is Kayal she is nowhere in sight...)

Amma : ava Office work iruku nu panitu iruka room la...

(she is  in the room doing some office work )

Me : Hmm na poi pathutu varen Janu...

(Hmm...I go and see her Janu )

Atthai: Sari ma....

I smiled at them and reached her room... I knocked on it and heard her shouting it was open already...

I went in and saw her sitting at the centre of the bed with a laptop surrounded by lots of files...

Me : Romba Busy pola..

(seems too busy?)

Kayal : Nee vera en kaa enaku mandaiya pichukalam pola iruku.....

(Don't ask Akka....it feels like My head is going to  explode )

I went near and placing those files aside I sat beside her...

Me : Apdi ena work...

(What kind of work )

She placed her head on my lap... I ran my fingers through her hair... She spoke after sometime

Kayal: Nama office-related work tha ka..... Past 6 months ah tha office pakkame naa poren... I couldn't handle anything.....

(Our office related work only kaa....I started going to our office only from last 6 monts....still I couldn't handle anything)

Even though Mama is the one who handled everything and gave me minor work to do even that seems tough for me.....

You took care of everything without making a fuss... I never saw you complaining or worrying like me...

Before joining I thought this would be easy... I went to our main headquarters many times with you , Then I thought that respect and that slight fear is due to the position you hold that's it po ..... But when I joined only I realized there is nothing like that... Respect should be earned it won't come just because I am the daughter of the famous industrialist Ramkrishna .....

I got to know you already started working during your college days and gained everyone's trust before becoming the CEO...

Enala oru branch eh pathuka mudila kaa..... You managed everything in the office and at home with a smile... You enjoyed the responsibility... Chinna vayasula irunthe elam easy ah kedachu pagitathanala ithulam kastama iruku ka enaku.. I think I am a misfit to the business world enala mudiyala it's not for me......

(I couldn't manage a single branch itself...You managed everything in the office and at home with a smile... You enjoyed the responsibility...I was someone who never put a lot of effort into getting anything as you and our parents were there to take care of my problems...I lived a carefree life.... )

If anyone in our office got to know that you came back they would be on cloud nine for sure to get back their CEO.....

When the news came that we lost you everything changed... Appa and Amma were shattered they didn't even speak to anyone for months they lived like lifeless bodies.... I couldn't see them like that... Even though I was there I couldn't do anything I don't know how to console them when I was in the same state of mind....You were closer to me more than amma I spent most my time with you so you are my comfort person.....I couldn't accept that  you are no more and You won't be there for me...... I went into depression..... That's when Arun came into my life...

He was there for me in that phase... That's why I trust him the most....you always says that  when someone stands beside us at our worst phase they are a gem to be kept......I felt that same with him....

Your absence made me realize how much important you are for our family .... You were literally the life of our family you were responsible for everything, you were the personal consultant, the nurse , the advisor, the  caretaker, the cook, the problem solver everything....

I couldn't do everything you do akka.... I couldn't step in your shoes and fulfil duties...

I wanted to be a painter and an activist... you will be there to take care of our Business and you will convince our parents for me..... But when you left everything fell on my shoulder.... I couldn't withstand that weight even though none forced me to do anything like that but the guilt killed me..... I never did anything for our family....I thought at least this I can do..... That's why I joined our office immediately after finishing college....

I seriously don't know how Mama managed everything single-handedly.. 

Avaroda workload eh athigama irukum ana athukuda nama industries um pathukitar.... Initially, I was angry with him how could he come back and work when you are dead nu... Avlo tha avar una love panara nu kovam..... Pesave ila avar kita I hurt him with my words badly... Epadi avar una maranthutu vela pakalam avaruku un mela love lam ila poi vesam nu avar kitaiye solirukein.... But not even once he scolded me....... In this one year only I realized una pathina nyabgam athigam vara kudathu nu tha avar office eh kathi nu irunthirukar..... He had gone through more than any of us the pain he endured was more than us.... Still, he believed you would be alive somewhere..... Athu unmaiya agidichu.....

(his workload is already heavy along with that he handled our industries too.... Initially, I was angry with him how could he come back and work when you are dead nu... Is this his love...its over when you are not in site how can he concentrate on work forgetting about you....I stopped talking with him.. I hurt him with my words badly.... But not even once he scolded me....... In this one year only I realized he indulged into work to escape from getting lost in your memories he tried to keep him busy as much he could to avoid the pain your absence caused ... He had gone through more than any of us the pain he endured was more than us.... Still, he believed you would be alive somewhere..... and that was true too.....)

When apologized for my rude behavior he just said "You are like a daughter to my Chellamma then you are my daughter to, so I am angry or got hurt by your words.... If I lost my Chellamma then you lost your mother , its your way of venting out your pain...it's just showed how much you love her so don't think too much leave that topic ".....

I felt ashamed after that I never denied or disrespected him ever... 

In fact starting la nenga love pana time la irunthe mama va enaku theriyum na chinna ponu nalalum he befriended me may be the reason behind that was you but he was true to that friendship too... Na silly ah pesumbothum kalaikumbothum he took that positively... 

(Infact I know him from the time you both were secret lovers....I was younger than him till he befriended me may be the reason behind that was you but he was true to that friendship too... I do tease him make fun of him behave childishly  he took that positively )

He to pull my legs sometimes.....It was me who spoiled that too even though he said that he didn't take my words seriously I was guilty of getting back like that.......

Nee pogama irunthuruntha un kayal ku ivlo prachana vanthurukathu la ka......

(If you didn't left me your Kayal wouldn't have suffered all this la Ka)

She turned to face me... She was crying I wiped her tears.

Me: So you waited all these years and said this big dialogue to finally conclude that it's all my fault.....

And ena thairiyam iruntha en shiva va hurt pana nu enkitaiye soluva huh...

(And how dare you ,you are telling me you hurt my shiva huh... )

Her eyes widened she sat up and shook her head

Kayal : apdi ila kaa. ..please don't mistake me ka... Please I didn't mean it that way .... Please don't think like that akka... Please erase everything... Naa apdi tha paithiyamari ethachu olaruvein nu theriyatha unaku..... Sorry ka unaku apdi feel aga vachitein sorry sorry forgive me....

(No no its not like that akka.....please don't mistake me Akka......I didn't mean it that way......Please don't think like that....please erase everything.....I am an idiot I blabber sometimes like this you know right......sorry ka I don't want to make you feel like that....sorry ! sorry forgive me.... )

She was panicked and asking sorry finally I laughed at her.... She narrowed her eyes at me and pouted..

Kayal : Nee viladuniya... Po kaaa.... Mosam nee....

(You are playing me.....go kaa...you are bad..)

Me : Ipo tha apdi ipdi nu ena perumaiya sona ipo mosam gra... Ithula ethu unmai...

(just a moment before you praised me now telling that  I am bad...Which one is true??)

She pouted and glared at me....

Kayal : enaku purinjiduchu nee  ena vachu seiya plan pota la... Poo naa pesave ila...

(Now I understand ....you planned to tease me all day.....go I won't talk with you...)

That made me laugh more...

Me : Sari sari alatha.. Vitrurein...

(Okay okay...don't cry...)

She hugged me... I ruffled her hair.. .

Kayal : I truly missed you akka.... I mean it

Me : maybe I would have 🥱🥱

Kayal: Akkaaaav...

Me : don't cry for this too....chill girl...

And yes those were  first born daughter's inbuilt characteristics irrespective of the family they were born in...

Many sacrifice their own dreams and wishes for family and get used to that and find happiness in small things... In fact I would have closed that degree because of that only who knows... I would have chosen anything else if I was a second born....

I am lucky in one case , I got life partner of my wish many women was not that much lucky....

Nee over ah yosikama veliya sekiram mudi naa poi dinner ku ena seiyarathunu pakanum....

(Don't think to much and finish this work soon, I am going to plan what to make for dinner...)

kayal: Akkkaaaav

Me: Ipo ena ...velaiya paru

(Now what....do your work )

Kayal: apo nee thirumba office vara matiya ....

(won't you come back to office??)

Me: Naa apdi solala but not immediately .......mothala na inga settle agurein then I will study about our industries and its stastics and current conditions.....sudden ah vanthu naa elathaiyum manage panikuvein nu soli na over tension akika virumbala.....na already iruntha position tha but I lost that memory so ipo ithulam enaku puthusu so athuku naa mothala ena prepare panikanum....6 years naa ilama thane run achu its not that it won't work without me ...appa arambichathu atha na handle pana avlo tha naa ilana inoruthanga varuvanga antha place ah fill pana.....

(I didn't said like that....but not so soon....I have to settle down and get familiar with my life here....Then I will study about our industries and its stats and current conditions.....I don't want to jump before getting know anything and dump it over my head....even though that was something I handled before now I have no memories of it so everything is new for me....let me prepare myself for it....its running without me for 6 years so now my absence won't change anything.....it was started by appa I handled it later then someone else will come to fill that place   )

Kayal: No one would come akka athu un seat...

(No one would come its your seat akka)

Me: Now its new for me right  even I am a brand new person so I have to make myself deserved for that position ... I strongly believe that I did the same in past so till then manage all.....taking up  responsibility is not wrong thing....you would be married soon amma said it already. even marriage comes along with responsibility Kayal....don't be afraid to fail and learn okay ....

and that presentation PPT don't look that much apt, Shiva would surely reject that....Ask your team to change it  before it goes to Shiva's approval if they don't want to be lashed out by him.....

she was shocked and looked at me with open eyes...I closed her mouth and winked at her before leaving the room...

I went to the kitchen to cook amma and Attha were already there doing pre works I joined them cooking actually went eventful with our talks ....awwwh....its too good and trust me both of the ladies have magic in their hands for sure even though I cook well too they were best for sure.....

after that, I went to our room to wake Mynthu or else she wouldn't sleep at night...after I bathed her she did take one when she came back after playing....she loves playing with water it's a tough task to take her out of the water...

soon Rudra came Mynthu Ran towards him once she saw him...

Rudra: heyyyy Valu Papa...

Mynthu : hello munthirikoota uncle...

(Hello cashewnut uncle )

Rudra : Etheyyyyy...munthirikottaiyaa....

(whatttt....cashewnut ahh)

mynthu nodded her head up and down....

Mynthu: amaa...nenga tha munthirikotta mari naa pesurapove nadula pesuveinga....

(yeah....you always speaks in between like cashew nut that's why )

Rudra : Dei shiva irunthalum aniyathuku un ponnu  ava  Ratchasi amma  mariye iruka da....

(Dei Shiva....your fate is too bad ra...see your daughter is also like her Ratchasi mother )

he said with a mocking tone ..mynthu punched him in his face as she was in his arms its easy for her ...

Rudra: owwww....en ena adicha little devil...

(Owww.....why did you hit me you little devil)

mynthu : amma va ratchasi nu soleinga...amma good girl....

(Why did you called amma as Ratchasi....amma Good girl)

Rudra : Yaru avala.....Valu baby unaku un mummy ah ipo tha theriyum ana enaku ava un mari irunthapola irunthu theriyum.....

(Who her......Vallu baby you only know you mummy now....but I know her from that time when she was like you )

her eyes widened...

mynthu:   apola irutha....appa ku munadiye amma va theriyuma ungaluku...

(From then....is that mean you know her even before Appa know ah)

Rudra : ama un appa lam small boy nadula vatha alu...

(yeah..you appa is small boy he is an intruder who came very late )

Shiva knocked his head...

Shiva: yar ta etha solitu iruka naiye...

(Dog....what are you telling to my daughter....)

Rudra: Unmaiya thane da sonein....remember na okay certificate kudutha aparm tha Gowri unaku propose pana....

(I said the truth da..Remember she proposed you only after I gave okay certificate for you )

Shiva : enaku sola ethum ila  nu nenachitu irukiya ila sola matein thiriyathula pesuriya nee....

(Do you think I don't know something to say or just blindly confident that I won't say)

Rudra looked at Shiva with bewildered ....

Rudra : Nee than da en best friend uh....heheee

(You are my best friend daa...hehehehe)

Shiva : Ada chi kevalama nadikatha....

(Ada chii...your acting skills were the worst don't try)

mynthu : stopit..nenga ena chinna pasanga mari sanda podreinga ungaluku nane paravala.....vanga enaku pasikuthu mothala sapduvom....

(Stopit.....you both fight like babies...I am better than you two....come fast I am hungry)

she said sternly making the two bigies agree silently and sat on the dining table mynthu was still with Rudra he made her sit over the table she was talking with them....I went to the kitchen to take the hotboxes...when I turned back I saw Shiva standing there I raised my eyebrows asking him what...

shiva: please don't ask him ma...

Me: whom...

Shiva: I know you want to ask Rudra about Nandhini....please don't do that ma.....

avan ipo tha konjam veliya vanthurukan because of Mynthu inga irunthu pona eventually he will go back to that same stonic like behavior...paavam ma avan ...

(he is just now started smiling like he used to be that to only due to Mynthu's presence. once he leave from here he will get back to his stonic  behavior ....poor him )

Me: that means you know what happened between them ...

Shiva: Even you know....

me: But I didn't wrote anything about it.....

Shiva: maybe you wouldn't want to write about it...

me : Apdi ena tha problem rendu perum pesuna solve agatha prachanaiya ...

(What kind of problem between then which can't be solved by  talking)

Shiva: athuku rendu perum pesa ready aganum la....both know where the other person is still they did want to face each other .....

(For that they have to be ready to talk right.....)

Me: Why we didn't do anything...

Shiva: what made you think we didn't .....we both tried till our extent back then ...we do have our limits .....they broke up 10 years back ...

me: still didn't move on.

Shiva : That's not possible for them ma....

me : 10 years back na nama kalyanathuku 1 year munadiye pirinjutangala..

(10 years back is that mean they separated even before our marriage)

Shiva: Hmmm

Me: I don't know what to say...

Shiva: Ipothaiku ethum kekatha.....avanga rendu perukum destiny la ena iruko atha nadakum.....but I am sure move aganumna rendu perum ona senthu tha pana mudiyum .....move on with others is impossible for them.....sari va sapda polam...

(For now don't ask anything....it will happen on its own if it was destined....But I am sure moving on with others is impossible for them..they have to get back with each other...now lets go   )

I just nodded we both went to the dining table and all ate talking with each other.......the dinner was over without any fuss.....later Rudra stayed for some time then he took his leave......

Both I and Shiva went with him till the gate....when he was about to leave I called him

me: Rudra...

Rudra: sollu Gov...

(Yes Gov)

me: I may not remember and know anything about the past but trust me time has more power than us humans....

he just smiled and nodded his head ...

Rudra: Good night Gov..good night da iniyachu antha doctor prescription ilatha  sleeping tablets ilama thongu...

(Good night Gov....Good night da...at least from now on sleep without those sleeping pills which you got without doctor's prescription)

that gained my attention ... I narrowed my eyes at him...Shiva glared at Rudra.

Shiva : Atha mention paniye aganuma da nalavane....

(is it necessary to mention da )

Rudra : off course da.... I am your bestfreind...ithukuda panala na epadi.....

(Atleast I have to this much la) 

he said and stated his bike and left...I glared at Shiva and went inside he followed me shouting many sorrys, which I didn't pay attention to...

Author's note...

Hello, makkale...

Double update today......

how was the chapter...

Share your honest views and thoughts on the chapter ....criticism is always welcome it will help me to improve...

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank You❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.6K 39
"you don't have to do this just because your parents said.... You still didn't finished your studies.... If you don't like me say it directly papa I...
25.3K 1.8K 16
The fragrance of the jasmine flowers filled the room. the bed is beautifully decorated with rose petals and jasmine flowers. He's waiting for his bet...
1.7M 68.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...