Into your arms (Book 1)

By AemondTargaryen2167

Rosalie Prime lost her mother when she was only 10 years old. She left her with a baby dinobot. It was in the... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter five

29 2 0
By AemondTargaryen2167

Rosalie Prime POV

Barricade was driving when I heard police sirens. I turned. It was his brother. I saw Bonecrusher. 

"No, no, no, no!"

"What is it?" Barricade asked. "It's your brother." Barricade growled. 

"Block 'em!" One of them transformed. "Rosalie. Get ready to jump!" I nodded. 

One he transformed I jumped and Predaking grabbed me. He flew towards Ironhide. He turned and opened his cab door and Predaking threw me in as he roared and dived for the 'Con. Dad, Barricade, and Predaking went for the 'Con. 

We got in the city. I got out of Ironhide and saw a spacecraft. I saw a symbol on it. "Ironhide. . . Who is that?" I asked fear in my voice. Ironhide transformed. "IT'S STARSCREAM!" He yelled. "Back up! Take cover! Grimlock!" Ironhide said. 

Ironhide and Grimlock lifted the truck. "NO, NO, NO, NO! MOVE!" Lennox yelled. "Back up!"

I ran back and was thrown.

I winced and looked at Grimlock. "Grimlock! Your legs." I said. He growled. Jazz was behind me. "Back up! Come on, Grim. Get up. RATCHET!" I yelled. "You got to get up. You're okay!" I told Grimlock. He whimpered. 

I turned to hear soemthing firing. It was a tank. Jazz, Ratchet, and Ironhide and some soliders charged at it. 

I sat in front of Grimlock. "I'm not leaving you." I told him. He grabbed the Allspark and gave it to me. I looked at him. 

I heard more shots. 

I then heard a jet. "BACK UP! IT'S MEGATRON!" He fired at Jazz. 

I saw Mikaela. "Rosie help me with this!"

I helped her hook up Grimlock to the towing truck. 

I then heard a familiar roar. Predaking flew over everyone and he landed beside me. "ROSIE!"

"Wrap it around the head."

"Rosalie!"

I turned. 

"Where's the cube?"

"Right there." I said. 

"Okay. I can't leave my guys back there, so here, take this flare. Okay, there's a tall, white building with statues on top. Go to the roof. Set the flare."

"No, I can't-"

"Signal the chopper and set the flare."

"No, no, I can't do this!" I said. "Yes, you can. I need you to take this cube. get it into military hands until we hold them off, or a lot of people are gonna die." He turned to Mikaela. "You got to go."

"No, I'm not leaving until I get Grimlock out of here." Mikaela said. 

"Rosalie, we will protect you." Ironhide told me. I nodded. Predaking roared agreeing. "Okay."

"Let's go!"

I then ran for it. "Decepticons, attack!" Predaking ran beside me as Ironhide and Ratchet covered me. 

I then saw a familiar police car. It was speeding towards us. 

Barricade transformed. 

A Decepticon tried to throw a car at me and it didn't work. 

Suddenly a 'Con in the air transformed Predaking tackled the 'Con. He roared in his face. Starscream kicked him. 

He fired at Ironhide and Ratchet. He then transformed and flew off. 

"IRONHIDE-"

"Get to the building, Rosie. We're okay!" He told me. I then ran to the building. "GIVE ME THAT CUBE, ROSALIE!" Megatron roared. A car hit me and I winced. I got up and kept running. 

I ran into the building Lennox told me to. 

I then ran to the stairs. "SURPRISE! I SMELL YOU ROSALIE!" Megatron roared. 

I got in the top floor. Megatron broke through. He roared. 

"MAGGOT!"

"HEY! HEY!" I lit the flare and the helicopters got over to me. One came up the side and I went to hand it. I then saw the rocket. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled. 

It hhit the blades. I widened my eyes. 

Predaking covered me with his frame. A blade hit his wing. He screeched in pain and fell off the side. 

"HANG ON, ROSALIE!" Dad yelled. 

I got up as Megatron broke through the roof. I then hid on the statues. "Is it fear or courage that compels you, Rosalie? Maybe it's from your mother?" He asked. I started crying. 

"Give me the Allspark and I will let you live and your friends." He told me. I almost fell. "No, no, no."

I saw some helicopters. "I'M NEVER GIVING YOU THIS ALLSPARK!" I yelled. 

"Oh, So unwise." He told me. I saw he had a chain with a spiky ball. He hit near me and I fell. 

I screamed. 

Predaking looked up. 

Someone caught me. "I got you, Rosie. Hold onto the cube." Dad told me. He held me to his chest as he climbed down the buildings. Megatron tackled Dad and we dropped. 

Dad covered me. 

"Rosalie!" I turned to my father. "You risked your life to protect the cube." He told me. "No sacrifice, no victory." I told him. 

"If I cannot defeat Megatron, you must push the Cube into my chest. I will sacrifice myself to destroy."

"Dad. NO!"

"Ironhide vowed to take care of you if I did. Get behind me." I got down. 

"It's just you and me Megatron." Dad growled. "No, it's just me, Prime." Megatron snapped. 

"At the end of this day, one shall stand and one shall fall."

Rubble fell. I winced. Megatron threw Dad at a building. "You still fight for the weak! That's why you lose!" He yelled. 

I saw Dad crawling away from Megatron. 

Megatron then kicked him. I flinched. 

Suddenly someone punched Megatron hard. I saw it was Barricade. He kept punching him until Megatron threw him into a building. 

Predaking fired his blast at Megatron. I ran forward and slid. The jets started to fire at Megatron constantly. I slid near Barricade. Megatron went for me and he tripped him. 

I crawled away from Megatron. "I'll kill you! Mine! Allspark!" 

"Rosalie, put the cube in my chest now!" Dad ordered. "Rosalie! No, Rosalie!"

"I'm sorry!" I yelled before I shoved the cube in Megatron's. It burned through his spark. He growled at me and then he dropped offline. I stared at him. Dad stood. 

"You left me no choice, brother." He told him. 

He then bent down near me. "Rosalie, I owe you my life. We are in your debt." He told me. I smiled. 

I turned to see the towing truck. Grimlock smiled at me. I smiled back at him. 

"Prime, we couldn't save him." I saw Jazz's torn body. "Aw, Jazz. We lost a great friend today, but earned new ones. Thank you. All of you!"

"Permission to speak, sir?" Grimlock asked. "Permission granted, old friend." I turned. "YOU SPEAK NOW?!" I yelled excitedly. "I wish to stay with the girl." He told Dad. "If that is her choice." 

"YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I squealed and hugged Grimlock. He smiled and hugged me back. 

I was laying against Grimlock. Predaking was on my other side. Both of them had their heads on me. I smiled. Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Barricade, and Dad were standing nearby. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 113 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
3.4K 211 61
(Shattered Glass) Temptest thought she knew Optimus Prime, otherwise known as the false Prime, who stole the matrix of leadership and brought war to...
297K 5K 49
Hi my name is Faith Rose. I'm currently 17 years old. I live in a town name Greenland. I live with my abuse Dad. My Mom die when she gave birth to...
35.6K 912 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...