Forever with you | ashtray

By yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... More

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT 
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

767 15 14
By yourmom-1890

italics is narrated
bold is messages
« « « « « « « « « «

(Serenity point of view)
i know what you guys are thinking, the carnival was hectic as fuck. shit got messy with everyone. but it's day 2 the last day and of course everyone was gonna go

Serenity was allowed to go but she had a curfew set at 12:30am

if she wasn't home her dad said she isn't going out the rest of the year.

"hey ashtray." i walked up the the pretzel stand awkwardly. my two piece black set looking way more interesting then before suddenly.

"come round back." he said walking to the back of the trailer.

i confusedly walked to the side cause i'm sure that's what he meant. he opened the door before i even made it there. he held out his hand for me letting me inside before closing it.

"i'm sorry. i'm sorry for how i acted yesterday. i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable. and i totally understand if you don't wanna hangout anymore." i just flat out say it. i'm not going to beat around the bush.

"what?" he asked confused like that's the last thing he expected to leave my mouth.

"i point blankly like.. sexually assaulted you and i'm sorry." i said making sure the step back giving him space.

"sexually assaul- fuck is you talkin' bout?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what i did to you last night?" i questioned soundin like i don't know what i'm talking about myself.

"i liked it, i only stopped yo ass cause i didn't want you to think i was taking advantage of you." he told me how he saw the situation.

"really?" i questioned a feeling of relief washing over me. knowing he wasn't uncomfortable with me.

he nodded his head 'yes' before pulling a blunt out his pocket.

"you smoking this shi wit me?" he question showing me the blunt

i agreed and he led me outside the trailer to a chair. it was only one chair. he sat down in it and grabbed my hand pulling me to him until i sat on his lap.

he brought his pointer finger up my face to my lips. spreading them apart before placing the blunt between them. he moved his fingers away from my face. he reached in his pants pocket bringing the lighter out and to the blunt in my mouth, lighting it.

"inhale for me." he rasped out focusing on my lips wrapped around the blunt.

"hold it." he said taking the blunt out my mouth and bring our faces close together.

"let it out for me." he whispered still telling me what to do. and i'm letting him. fuck i'm such a little bitch. honestly i don't care i'll be his little bitch anyday if he keep talking to me like this.

i let the smoke out. he inhales it, all the smoke leaving my mouth entering his, he holds it in his lungs before he released the smoke out his mouth.

"good." he says. he wrapped his arm around my waist and we continued sharing the blunt.

we hung around with each other for hours. we rode a couple of rides here and there. we made out on top of the Farris wheel. we had just finished eating our churros when we heard someone calling our names.

we turned around and it was rue running up to us. she looked not high but she looked nervous and scared.

"Rue. what's wrong are you okay?" i asked. i know i almost fucked her up last time but come on when someone looks this scared im not just going to ignore it.

"It's gia." she panted like she's been running for a while.

"what's wrong with gia is she okay?" i questioned being protective of the girl. there's a lot of weirdos in east highland, and she's a young naïve girl.

"i can't find her, she's not picking up her phone. me and jules already split up trying to look for her. but i haven't heard anything from jules. please, i know we aren't on the best terms right now. but please help me look for my sister." she begged me looking at me like she's mentally, physically,emotionally, shit even spiritually in the conversation. meaning she's not high. i'm proud.

"of course let's go." i agree before turning to ashtray behind me.

"you coming?" i asked him.

"i'm comin" he responded nodding his head to me.

me and ashtray walk around looking for gia. him being the finest man i've ever seen, i notice girls looking at him then glancing at me next to him, they roll their eyes or make a rude ass face. like bitch for that, i leaned in close to him and held onto his arm.

he didn't notice the people looking. he didn't even move or react when i grabbed his arm. he just let me.

rue split up with us, originally she had the idea to have all of us spilt up looking as it would be faster but ashtray shut down that idea immediately. saying he doesn't want me walking alone a big ass carnival all by myself.

i blushed from that. maybe it had something to do with my outfit cause i have seen him glance at my outfit a couple of times.

we search mostly inside by the food trucks and everything.

then ashtray being the drug dealer he is had the idea the kids might be behind the gates, doing some shit they weren't supposed to.

whether it's smoking, drinking, drugs, or sex, we have to get gia. she better not be doing one of those.

we make it to a gate and see a group of young teens hanging out around cars.

i can spot smoke in the air being released every so often. meaning they are smoking.

that better not be gia.

i walk a little closer and spot gia. i pull out my phone and call rue telling her i found gia and telling her to meet us here.

if i was gia, i wouldn't listen to me especially cause i haven't really known her. only that i almost fought rue, therefore she most likely wouldn't listen to me if i told her to get her ass over here before i call her mom.

"we're gonna wait for rue." i told ashtray who was standing next to me. he nodded his head.

"i think those the McKay twins that bought from me earlier." ashtray told me.

"if gia is smoking, drinking, or doing anything with any one of them, that's gonna be so gross." i whispered to him.

finally we see rue jogging to us. when i tell her i'm sure gia's over there we all walk over there together. me and rue walking about 5 feet in front of ashtray. he's high that's why he's walking slower.

"gia. what the fuck." rue said as we approached the kids.

quickly gia passed the blunt to the kid next to her and moved her hand in the air trying to move the smoke quickly from coming out her mouth.

"i've been calling you." rue said looking at gia

"rue." gia acknowledged like we can't see rue right here. like girl.

"are you stoned right now?" rue asked.

"please don't say stoned, it icks me out." i muttered to her before locking my eyes in on the mcKay twins. one of them was oddly looking at me. staring me down.

like calm down before i run.

"nah. um-mm." gia shook her head no denying. as if we can't see she's clearly high and smoking with the dumb and dumber twins.

the kids all laugh like something funny.

"we just chillin" one of the twins said.

"yeah, that's my sister." gia told the boys pointing at rue.

"yo roy." troy said to his twin.

"what's up." roy asked

"this is rue's little sis." troy said.

"oh yeah i knew that by the way she was hittin the weed." roy laughed

who the fuck says hitting the weed?

"that's me." gia laughed

"all right. gia, get up. let's go" rue said looking disappointed

"what you mean let's go? you see we're having a funky good time." one of the brothers said. i wasn't paying attention to which one.

"that's great." rue mumbled.

"i'm having the best time." gia said. Pointing to herself.

"we need to go, now." rue said moving her hand to reach out to gia telling her they have to go

"we having the best time" gia said still not getting up.

"gia get the fuck up and let's go. i'm not playing with you. let's go" rue says getting fed up with gia acting stupid as fuck.

honestly i'm getting fed up with her too she's being annoying as fuck.

"wow" troy i think, said

"what'd you do? decide to just clean up, and like, oh, i wanna become a mom? Like.. right? relax " i don't even know what twin said what all i'm thinking about is where the fuck is ashtray.

"gia get the fuck up, let's go." rue said. gia's being hella annoying right now.

"gia rue is telling you to go, so you need to get your ass up and go." i finally said something. gia is making rue look hella stupid right now and i'm not gonna stand for that shit.

"mom, what's your problem, mom." gia said to me.

"hey if she's a mom you know she a milf." one of the twins said causing everyone to laugh.

"yo for real when'd you become such a bitch?" troy said pointing his hand gesturing to rue.

the cup i was carrying i opened the lid and tossed the drink substance on him.

he was shocked and got up taking only 2 steps towards me before i saw him stop. wondering why i look up at his face realizing he's looking behind me.

then i feel it, a hand coming around from my back around my waist and holding it there.

i turn my head to the side and see ashtray looking at troy lightly shaking his head "no"

"ay, be careful troy that's ashtrays girl, he'll really kill yo ass if you so much as breath around her and she ain't like it." roy said.

first of all just got to say their names are stupid ass fuck.

who names their kids roy and troy.

second of all ashtray wouldn't do that, but having people think he'd do that for me makes me internally smile.

that's so fucking cute;)

"excuse me?" rue said ignoring the fact that troy looks scared as fuck looking at ashtray.

"was it after you fuckin' OD'd?" troy said still talking his shit.

gia looked at him unsure if she likes being with him right now after he said that.

"yeah, it's good. i know its only weed, but you might get addicted. just hope you don't get addicted again" he mumbled to rue

"gia you're sitting there with the boy who's talking shit about your sister like this?" i tell gia. ashtrays arm tightening more around me when i try to take a step further.

gia slowly get up no longer sitting on the back of the trucks trunk. troy smiles watching gia get up and walk over to rue.

"all i'm saying is if i where you, i wouldn't be taking advice from her." troy said when gia got up and walked passed him, towards rue.

gia and rue walk away, in front of me and ashtray.

i turn back to dumb and dumber. i look at troy i think or roy i can't tell, but the one who talked to me and kat.

"child pornographer." i said being high. i grabbed Ashtray's hand and we walked off.

such annoying ass kids
******
me and Ashtray are walking to go get a dr.pepper cause i'm thirsty.

"she said she went out looking for someone to hook up with." i read out to ashtray what kat texted me.

i quite like telling ashtray the gossip, and he doesn't mind . he listens. sometimes he gives better advice then the girls. he kinda reminds me of my dad when he gives advice.

maybe because they know more. then the girls.

"don't make that face." i laughed at him.

"that somethin' you keep to yo self." he said putting his arm behind me cause he was talking bigger steps then i was. making me walk a little slower then him.

"no, girls tell each other everything, even personal, personal things." i smiled at him lightly looking up at him.

"oh yeah?" he asked looking down at me.

"well most of the time." i laughed when he squeezed me more into his side.

"cassie." i yelled out loudly when i spotted cassie and maddy.

they walk towards us.

"you." maddy said pointing at ashtray.

"woah." i said getting in front of him when she got closer to him.

"the molly is hella strong, and you didn't think to tell us?" cassie said looking up at ashtray.

"i don't do drugs i wouldn't know." he said calmly.

"what the fuck, you guys took molly again?" i asked maddy and cassie. maddy called me last night saying she hated the molly and she didn't want to take it again.

"we wouldn't have if we knew this time it would be stronger." maddy said.

"it's the same molly, you shouldn't be taking drugs if you can't handle them." i said back to her.

"whatever." she said grabbing cassie's hand and leading each other away

i could tell she isn't mad at me, she's just acting stupid right now.

"i have a curfew." i told ashtray.

"what time?" he asked.

"like 12 or 12:30 im not sure." i responded looking up at him.

"i'll walk you to your car." he said grabbing my hand and leading me outside the carnival.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: super late ass chapter but it's here.

2,340 words

comment, vote, and follow plsss my lovesss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 10.6K 18
MARY JANE| MARJIUNA CIGARETTE Carmen Santos, born and raised in the projects of Chicago, gets sent to Eastland California after...
90.1K 1K 25
DISCONTINUED!!! Javon and y/n are now a 16 year old couple, which I guess you could call famous. Their relationship is what you would call perfect. S...
376K 3.9K 107
~Daily Updates~ imagines of the three Walton siblings, Javon, Jaden, and Jayla. ashtray might also have some imagines in here ;) this book will also...
54.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-ғᴇᴍ (my own plot) "𝑊𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠." -ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ Diana now has no innocence...