Please Help! - Draco and Herm...

By criminalmindsaddict

What happens when Ron gets angry? People get hurt. Who does Hermione find Solace in? How far is Draco willing... More

My Escape! - Draco & Hermione
This is how it should feel!
You've Been Served!
Home Again
Unpleasantly Surprised.
Unexpected Events
Take That!
Unconditional Love
Party Time!

My First Day

2.4K 45 7
By criminalmindsaddict

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

I was awoken by the continuous noise of bells somewhere, getting louder and louder the more I listened. I finally I opened my eyes and the noise was the closest it had been so far.

"Are you gonna shut that alarm up?" Draco asked. Of course, my alarm. I hit the top of it and the bells ceased.

"Good morning!" I said turning to Draco. The sight of him naked was something I could never get used to. His perfectly chiseled chest, perfect abs, sculpted arms, firm legs. Too much to describe. Looking at him makes me want him all over again.

I tore my eyes away from his body and looked at his face and smiled at him.

"Good Morning!" He said kissing my nose.

"Looking forward to your first set of classes today?" He asked.

"I can't wait!" I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

"What was that for?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" He asked

"Of course!" I said leaning up to kiss him. He closed the gap and crushed his lips to mine. The passion was so intense. He wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped me so I was lying on top of him. I could feel him getting hard under me.

I moaned in pleasure as he kissed up and down my neck, nipping at it. It felt so good. I never wanted it to stop, but we had classes to attend.

"Draco. We have to stop!" I said pulling away from my pleasure.

"No we don't" He said continuing his journey down my neck. It took everything I had to pull my neck away from his sweet tongue.

"Yes, we have classes and we need to get to breakfast! Ginny will get worried if we don't go for breakfast!" I said, while he continued to kiss my neck.

"Fine, but one more kiss before we get up!" He said, pouting like a little puppy.

"OK" I said smiling and bending down slightly to meet his lips once more. It was a slow passionate kiss. The heat building up, the longer we kissed. Eventually he broke it off.

"Happy now?" I asked

"Very!" He said grinning. I rolled my eyes and untangled myself from him and got off the bed.

"Get dressed!" I said.

"Yes ma'am" He said, saluting me.

"What are you wearing today?" He asked me.

"I was thinking a skirt and blouse. Why?" I asked, curious. He never asks me what I'm going to wear.

"Just curious!" He said. He's up to something. I can see it in his eyes!

"OK. You wearing robes or Muggle clothes?" I asked

"Robes. At least until I get fed up with them and decide I want to change." He said.

"Right. I can't decide whether to wear the black heels or the red heels!" I said

"What colour is the blouse?" He asked

"Red." I said

"Go with the red heels then" He said

"I think you might be gay!" I said

"What!" He said in utter shock.

"It was a joke man!!!" I said laughing at his reaction.

"Better have been." He said fixing his robes.

"Maybe it wasn't" I said in a teasing tone and slipped on my heels.

"You ready to go downstairs?" He asked

"Yea, just wanna do my hair quickly!" I said grabbing my hairbrush and arranging my hair so it sat like a crown on my head, leaving a few tendrils on hair hanging to frame my face. It looked pretty good. Teresa taught me and Ginny a few things to do with our hair while we were at Hogwarts, just so it didn't end up in a bush again.

"Your hair is nice!" Draco said when I came back out from the bedroom.

"Thanks. You ready? I'm hungry!" I said

"Lets go!" He said holding out his hand for me.

"Don't forget to lock up!" Draco said.

"I won't" I said locking the door with a charm.

"I'm starved now!" I said, noticing my grumbling stomach.

"I really did waste your energy last night!!" He said as students were walking past.

"We are in a very busy corridor. Try keep the innuendo's to a minimum please!" I said

"Fine. Lets hurry. I want food!" He said pulling me a little faster.

"Morning Professors!" Students would say as we passed them. We nodded back in acknowledgement.

"Is that Luna?" I asked when we entered the Great Hall.

"It is! And Neville!" I said in surprise.

"Wow. Longbottom and Lovegood! Aren't they together?" He asked

"I don't think so. Last I heard, she was with Rolf Scamander." I said. Luna was engaged to Rolf a year after we graduated. I hadn't heard anything different. Certainly not a separation.

"Maybe Longbottom made her a better offer!" Draco said teasingly.

"Shhh" I said.

"Luna, Neville!" I exclaimed when we were closer.

"Hermione!" Luna exclaimed back opening her arms to hug me.

"Hey Neville!" I said hugging him when Luna let me go.

"Hey Hermione. I didn't know you were teaching here!" He said.

"Yea. Minerva asked us to come, so we said yes!" I said.

"Who else came?" Luna asked

"Well Draco, Harry and Ginny!" I said

"Oh, hello Draco. I didn't see you there!" Luna said

"Hi Luna. Hi Neville!" Draco said with a small smile.

"No Ron?" Luna asked

"Ehh no." I said, taking that as she hadn't heard the news.

"Must be hard on him, being so far apart. And for such a length of time!" She said

"Well me and Ron aren't together any more!" I said

"Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, looking embarrassed she brought it up.

"It's OK. I'm quite happy actually. I've found someone way better than him!" I said

"Oh we have to meet up soon so! I'd love to meet him!" Luna said clapping her hands together.

"Actually, he's a Professor here!" I said

"Well then go get him!" She said. I nodded and walked back to Draco and grabbed his hand.

"It's Draco!" I said smiling.

"Oh that's brilliant. We should all go out together. Even Harry and Ginny!" She said.

"Here they are now!" She said, screeching a little in her excitement.

"Ginny!" She exclaimed

"Luna?" Ginny said in shock. "Luna!" She exclaimed when she realised it was her. She ran up the centre aisle, many students looking at her like she was acting like a First Year. She was a little.

"Oh I've missed you!" Ginny said hugging Luna.

"Me too!" Luna said

"Shall we eat?" I asked

"Please, I'm starved!" Draco said

"Me too!" I said

"Hmmmm I wonder why?" Draco asked. I whacked him across the arm.

"What did I say earlier?" I said in a stern voice.

"What you said only refers to the corridor's. We're in the Great Hall. Big difference!" He said, a smirk spread across his face.

"Fine!" I said and sat down. Ginny was laughing hard and Harry looked embarrassed.

"So... what subjects do you guys teach?" I asked Luna and Neville, in an attempt to change the subject.

"I teach Divination and I'm the Ravenclaw Head." Luna said

"I teach Herbology" Neville said

"That always was your favourite subject!" I said.

"Hey we missed the feast yesterday. Who are the two new Heads?" Luna asked

"Draco and Harry" I said putting food on my plate.

"That's great. We're all gonna get on great!" She said. Luna seemed to have matured alot since her Hogwarts days. She hasn't mentioned any magical fairies or other magical creatures floating around.

"So why did you and Ron separate?" Luna asked

"He was violent and controlling." I said, not making eye contact with her.

"Oh" Was all she could say, but I could see the shock on her face.

"So who have you got first class?" I asked

"First years. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw! You?" She asked back.

"Sixth years. Gryffindor and Slytherin" I said.

"Good luck. The Sixth Years this year are a little wild!" She said

"I'll try what I can to control them!" I said laughing a little. She smiled

"So how's Rolf?" I asked

"We aren't together any more!" She said

"Oh I'm sorry. So who are you with, or are you single?" I asked

"I'm with Neville." She said smiling.

"That's nice. Is it OK for me to ask why you and Rolf split up?" I questioned.

"Of course it is. You answered for me. He thought we had an 'open relationship'" She said, looking pretty angry.

"Did he sleep with other women?" I asked

"Yes. And he didn't even try to hide the fact that he did!" She said gritting her teeth. "Neville was there for me when I found out! So how did you and Draco get together?" She asked, clearly trying to change the subject. I wouldn't push her on it. If she wanted to talk about it, I'd listen to her.

"Well me and Draco worked together at St. Mungo's and he came to my rescue when it all got too much for me. He has been amazing. I don't know what I'd do without him!" I said, leaving out the minor detail that I had an affair with him. She didn't need to know. Harry and Ginny said they wouldn't tell a soul.

"That's so sweet." She said.

"Yea, he really is!" I said.

"I know I am!" Draco said appearing over my shoulder and kissing my neck.

"And he's also very full of himself!" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"I know!" He said back.

"I'm all done here. You wanna go to class?" Luna asked.

"Sure. I'll see who else is ready." I said.

"Hey guys, anyone ready to go to class?" I asked. Gods, I sound like a student again.

Everyone was ready to go. I was extremely eager to get to my classroom and set it up as I like. Draco took my hand and was staring at me as we walked.

"What?" I asked.

"You look like you're deep in thought!" He said. "You look cute"

"Thanks. I think?" I said

"So what are you thinking about?" He asked

"How I am going to set up my classroom" I said.

"Trust you to think of that before even setting foot in the classroom" He said with a chuckle at the end.

"I like to plan ahead!" I said

"I also expect you have all your lessons for today planned out!" He said, a statement more than a question.

"I do. Like I said, I like to plan ahead. When is your first free period?" I asked

"Second class" He said

"Mine too!" I said.

"We can go flying then!" He said.

"OK." I said excitedly. I was looking forward to flying again.

"Good. I'll grab your broom and meet you outside your classroom" He said

"OK." I said.

"Looks like some of your students are eager to get to class too. They beat you here!" He said

"I better go in!" I said as two more students walked into the classroom.

"Fine. Bye!!" He said and he leaned down to kiss me.

"Bye. Love you!" I said as I walked into the classroom.

My heart was thumping extremely fast as my mind registered the fact that I am going to teach my first class very soon. I walked to the front of the class and walked behind my desk, looking around at MY classroom. The shelves full of different things. Some potions, some insects. More and more students filed into the room and took their seats. My plan for today's lesson immediately came rushing into my head.

The bell rang signaling class had begun. All of my students were chatting away with one and other.

"Silence!" I said in a loud voice. Everyone immediately stopped talking and faced me.

"Thank you. I am Professor Granger, your new Charms Master. This year is a very important year for all of you. This is the first year of preparation for your N.E.W.T's. Everything you learn in my class will be necessary for your exams next year. And don't think that just because I'm new, this class will be easy because I haven't taught before. I have been through this school, and I know how hard the N.E.W.T's are. Four years ago, I took my N.E.W.T's, they were the hardest exams I have ever taken. They shall be equally hard for you. Now, I do not want to have to deduct points from either house. And I won't hesitate to do so if I feel the situation needs be. Also I don't want to have to call the heads of either houses to deal with students in MY class." I said.

"Today, I shall be splitting this class into two sections. The first section you shall be writing something for me. The second section, I shall be answering any questions you have. So, please everyone, take out your charms text books, your quills and parchment." I said. Everyone leaned under the table to take out their equipment. I took out my wand and waited for everyone to take their books out.

"Place your books at the edge of your desks please" I said, getting off the raised platform in which my desk was on.

I walked down the centre aisle and took all the books. Everyone looked at me, confusion sweeping their features.

"Now. I want to see what level you are at. So for the first section of this class, I want you to write every charm you know and what that charm does. Begin!" I said and everyone started scribbling on their parchments.

The first section of the class flew by very quickly.

"OK. Time's up" I said and everyone looked up. I waved my wand and all the parchments floated towards me.

"Now. I shall answer any questions you may have now!" I said

A few hands went up in the air. I picked a girl from the front of the class. "Yes?" I asked her

"What did you get in your N.E.W.T's?" She asked

"All Outstandings" I said proudly.

I chose a boy sitting beside her. "Why did you come back for your 7th year after the War?" He asked

"Well I wanted to finish my education. I wasn't going leave my education unfinished. I needed to take my N.E.W.T's." I said

I chose yet another girl, this time from the back.

"Is it true you are dating Professor Malfoy?" She asked. A personal question. Do I answer it?

"Yes. I am" I said

"But are you not married?" Another girl asked

"Not any more" I said, setting my jaw, not wanting to say any more on the subject.

The rest of the questions were, thankfully, about what they will be doing for the rest of the year in Charms. Finally the bell rang.

"Class dismissed." Everyone got up and left. One student came up to my desk.

"Professor?" A girl asked

"Yes" I said with a smile.

"Ermm. I have something for you" She said handing me a small box.

"Can I ask who it's from?" I asked

"The Minister. He is my Father" She said

"Oh, you must be Louisa then." I said

"Yes" She said

"Well tell your Father thank you very much then" I said.

"I shall. Also I have to confirm your attendance for his party" She said

"I am attending. And Professor Malfoy is also coming" I said

"OK. Goodbye Professor, and you did really well for your first class" She said and went to walk out the door. Draco was walking in with my broom.

"Professor" She nodded to him and kept walking.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yea, I need to change my skirt though" I said. He threw me a pair of jeans. I quickly changed and we walked out of my classroom, hand in hand.

"A student today asked me if we're dating" I said

"What did you say?" He asked, intrigued.

"I said we are!"

"Good" He said.

"Another asked me how can I be dating you if I'm married" I said

"And....." He pressed.

"I said we weren't married anymore!" I said just as we arrived at the Quiddich field.

"OK. So you gonna teach me to fly or what?" I asked

"OK. Tell me you know how to mount a broom" He asked

"I'm not an idiot!" I said mounting the broom.

"OK. Now kick of the ground and keep her steady." He said mounting his broom and hovering off the ground. I copied his and my balance was great.

"Wanna try moving now?" He asked. I nodded.

"Lean forward gently, while keeping your balance" He said. I did as I was told. I gently leaned forward and the broom started to move. I took a leap of faith and pulled up a bit so I was slowly climbing into the air. My confidence was very high now. Draco was flying beside me the whole time. Speaking words of encouragement.

I became more comfortable flying, and picked up my speed gradually. I loved feeling the wind in my hair.

"You are doing amazingly" Draco said beside me.

"Thanks" I said.

"Fly back to the ground. We need to work on landing" He said. I pointed my broom downwards and began my descent. I hovered above the ground, waiting for instructions on how to land.

"Now push your feet downwards until the hit the ground" He said and I obeyed.

"You have done brilliantly. Wanna go again?" He asked.

"Can we go back inside?" I asked.

"Of course" He said.

"We can go to your classroom" I said

"OK. Lets go" He said. His classroom was down in the dungeons. By the Slytherin Common Room. That place always gave me the creeps.

The corridor's were very quiet, mainly because everyone was  I still had the box Louisa Shacklebolt had given me. I had no idea what was in it. I decided, while walking to the dungeons to open it. There was five earpieces in the box. I was very confused. Why would Kingsley send me five earpieces? I saw there was a note at the bottom.

'Hermione,

   I know you are probably very confused at the minute. Let me explain. These earpieces are for my party. I believe there is someone in my staff, who is coming, that is a Death Eater. I would appreciate it if you could help me try and locate him. There are five earpieces, one for you, Harry, Ginny, Minerva and Draco. I know you are bringing him. They have been magically altered so you only have to think a response and we can all hear it. Please give them to the others and get used to them.

                                                                                                                  Kingsley'

"Why have you stopped?" Draco asked

"Read this" I said thrusting the note into his hand. His eyes went wide.

"So were going to find Harry and Ginny?" He asked

"No. I need you to go to your office and try and find out everything you can about who is coming to this party. Owl Kingsley if you have to. I have to go talk to Minerva" I said.

"OK. Come find me when you're done!" He said kissing me quickly.

"See you later" I said and turned in the other direction. Who to go to first? Harry.

Harry's classroom was on the 3rd floor. I ran up the stairs and nearly burst into his classroom, but I remembered he had class. I composed myself and calmly knocked on the door.

"Come in" He shouted.

"Professor Granger" He said with a nod and a smile

"Harry, I have to talk to you" I said in a very serious tone.

"Come up" He said, the smile dropped and seriousness covered his face

All of the students in the class were looking at me, this was the class I had just taught.

"Read ahead and I do not expect to hear a sound" Harry said sternly to the class. I walked behind his desk.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"I got a package from Kingsley today" I said nodding to the box in my hands.

"What's in it?" He asked. I lifted the lid.

"Earpieces?" He whispered.

"Read the note" I said handing him the note. My eyes wandered over the classroom, down to the students. Louisa was looking at me with a worried look. She looked as if she wanted to say something.

"Can I ask the class something?" I asked Harry while he was still reading the note. He nodded.

"Louisa, is there something you wanted to say?" I asked. She swallowed and nodded.

"Well not so much say, as I have something to give you" She said

"May I have it?" I asked. She nodded.

"Have you told the others yet?" She asked

"I'm in the process of doing it. I take it from your tone you know what was written" I said.

"My Father told me. Only me, me, my father and the people mentioned in that note are to know" She said

"OK. May I have this other thing please" I asked

"That's impossible" Harry said from behind me.

"I know" I said.

Louisa walked up to me and handed me a heavily packed folder.

"Thank you" I said and she walked back to her desk. All of the other students were looking at our little encounter and I could see them trying to figure out what was going on.

I put the folder on the desk and opened it. It was the party planner. Everything about the party was in it. The guest list, what time every person is arriving at, how they are arriving. What type of wand they have. Everything. It also had a scaled plan of the room. That could come in useful.

"Louisa, would you run down to the Dungeons and get Professor Malfoy for me. Tell him to drop whatever he is doing" I said remembering Draco was about to Owl Kinsgley, looking for this information.

"Yes, Professor." She said

"Micheal Finnigan, go with her please" I said. Micheal was Seamus' brother. I'd met him a few times previous to this and trusted him. He nodded and followed Louisa out of the room.

"I have to make copies of this" I said to Harry.

The class was now looking intently at us, some craning their necks, trying to see what was in the folder.

"Back to work" Harry snapped at the class and all heads bowed back to their books.

"Take one and I'll go to everyone else" I said. He nodded and took an earpiece from the box and put it in his ear. I did the same. I left his copy of the folder on the desk and made another copy.

"I'm leaving this for Draco. Give him the earpiece aswell. I have to go to Ginny" I said walking in front of his desk. He nodded and I left.

"Thanks Hermione" He said before I left the classroom.

I rushed down the stairs to the 2nd floor to find the Potions room. Once again I composed myself and knocked calmly on the door.

"Come in" Ginny called. I opened the door and there were cauldrons bubbling. One right beside me looked as if it was about to explode. I quickly took out my wand and placed a containment bubble around it so the contents of the cauldron didn't cover the classroom.

"Thanks Professor" The student said. I smiled back.

I searched for Ginny but I couldn't see her.

"Ginny?" I called

"Hermione!" She said, appearing from the storage room.

"How's it going so far?" She asked in a cheery tone.

"Great, but I have something important you need to hear." I said, very seriously.

"OK. Michelle, can you take charge of the class for a few minutes?" She asked. The girl nodded and I noticed she had the Head Girl badge on her.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Read this" I said handing her the note I got from Kingsley. Her eyes were wide as she read it.

"That's impossible." She said.

"Tell me about it. Now, everything we need to know is in this folder. I have copied it for you. Put the earpiece in your ear and start communicating with Harry and Draco. You need to learn off the guest list, the room plan and what types of wands we are dealing with. I have to go find Minerva now but keep reading. We can talk more at lunch!" I said.

"OK." She said. I nodded and turned to walk back out of the classroom. I saw the bubble I had previously cast on a cauldron ready to explode.

"Everybody under your desks. Ginny the cauldron!" I shouted. All the students dived under the desks as the bubble exploded.

"Martins, O Brien! You know that you should have stabilised that cauldron!" Ginny snapped

"Bye Gin!" I said laughing as she began her rant on the students about how to stabilise a cauldron. She sunded like she had been teaching for years.

Minerva's classroom was on the 5th floor. So many stairs. My legs were burning by the time I made it to her classroom. I caught my breath and calmly knocked on the door.

"Enter!" She called back.

I opened the door and saw a class of First Years transforming animals into goblets.

"Ah Professor Granger, how can I be of assistance?" She asked

"I have something you need to hear" I said. She gave a stiff nod and gestured for me to come up to her desk.

"Class, continue with the spell" She ordered the class.

"Now what is it?" She asked

"I got a package from Kingsley and I think you should read the note attached" I said handing her the note.

Her eyes scanned through the words and her face was in one of shock.

"But everyone was caught!" She whispered.

"Apparently not. So will you do it?" I asked.

"Of course." She said

"This folder was given to me by Louisa Shacklebolt. It contains every piece of information about the party. I have made copies for everyone. And everyone has their earpieces in now" I said handing her the small earpiece. She nodded and put it in her ear.

I duplicated the folder for the last time and left it on her desk.

"I must go. I have another class in a few minutes" I said and the bell rang.

"Thank you Hermione. We will have to get together and talk about it" She said. I nodded and left the classroom. All the students had already left.

I walked down the stairs to the 2nd floor to my classroom. I could hear the talking from my 7th years halfway down the corridor. I took my wand out and walked in the door, casting a silent charm that made everyone return to their seats, whether they wanted to or not.

"Good morning students." I said walking up the centre aisle.

"Good morning Professor" They all chanted.

"Welcome to 7th year Charms. I am Professor Granger and I shall be replacing Professor Flitwick for your 7th year here. This is going to be your toughest year yet, in this school. I'm sure other teachers have told you about your N.E.W.T's, and I shall do the same. Charms is the hardest exam in the N.E.W.T's. Alot of people say that it's the easiest subject. It's not. I took my N.E.W.T's four years ago and I can tell you it was the most stressful time of my life. Even more stressful than my wedding. I am not saying this to scare you, I am saying it to tyr get through to you. I have recieved an Owl from Professor Flitwick, explaining every charm you have done. You have gotten through alot, but you still have lots to learn. I would like to know your level of Charms at the minute. So everyone take out your Charms text books, quills and parchment." I said. I had planned to do the same with all my classes, the first time I had them. All except my First Years.

I once again walked down the aisle and collected all the books and walked back to the front of the class.

"Can I say before I give you today's task, that every Monday, your homework will be to write an essay for me. I will collect it during the Friday class. This week there will be no essay as I want to get to know you better. Also I will try my hardest not to give you homework on top of your essay. Now, for today's class, I want each person to write down every Charm you know, and what it does. Begin" I said.

While everyone was writing, I corrected my 6th years Charms work. They knew quite alot. There were a few students who could struggle through my class. I decided to pair Gryffindor's with Slytherin's to try and encourage inter-house communication. I should say the same to the others.

The bell rang and everyone left their Parchment's on my desk and took their book and made their way to lunch. I gathered my things and left the classroom. I walked to Lunch thinking about when my court date is gonna be. The sooner the better! I was walking through the Entrance Hall when I saw Draco come from the dungeons. I stopped and waited for him to see me.

"Hey!" He said hugging me. From the corner of my eye I saw two students kissing, behind a column where they thought they were out of sight, and the girl running away. Draco followed my gaze and chuckled.

"A Gryffindor and a Slytherin. May be a little trouble there!" He said and led me into the Hall where all the students were eating.

We sat at the top table, as usual, and a black and white owl flew in.

"My Father's Owl!" Draco said. Draco took another sip for his coffee and caught the letter in his other hand. The bird flew away without stopping. He smiled and handed me the letter. I took a deep breath and opened the letter.

My court date was this Saturday.

"So when is it?" He asked

"Saturday" I said beaming.

"That's great." He said hugging me.

"What's great?" Ginny asked

"My court date is this Saturday!" I said

"That's brilliant!" She said hugging me.

"I'm going to ask Minerva something!" I said when Ginny let me go.

"Minerva, can ask you something?" I said

"Of course!" She said and she put her coffee down.

"Well my court date is Saturday, and, well, I was wondering if Draco and I could leave Friday, after classes, it's just Lucius wants to talk to me about the case and all" I said.

"That's great news, and of course you can leave on Friday!" She said

"Thanks!" I said and I left her to finish her food.

"We can leave on Friday after classes!" I said to Draco.

"Great, a weekend back in my house!" He said, beaming.

I rolled my eyes and started to eat my salad.

I spent the rest of the day wondering how the trial is gonna work out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Really hoped you liked it. And I apologise about not updating 'Do you really love me?', I just have so many ideas for this one and I want to write them before I forget them. Fan, Vote and Comment. Thanks~

Continue Reading