This is how it should feel!

~J.K Rowling owns all the rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

"Ginny, what's going in this box?" I asked.

"Photos. Please be careful with them!" She said.

Today we are packing up Ginny and Harry's things to bring to Hogwarts. McGonagal has made some adjustments and given them a rather large room. And by the amount of boxes they are bringing, they are gonna need all the space they can get.

"I will don't worry!" I said.

"Oh, I saw Sabrina last night." I said while carefully placing the photos in the box. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ginny's head snap up.

"Oh Merlin, Harry, we forgot to tell Sabrina." She said, very quickly.

"It's OK. I told her that we're all going. But we have to meet up with her for a meal or a night out before we go!" I said.

"You are a life-saver Hermione!" Ginny said.

"Well I aim to please!" I said with a big smile.

Draco's POV

I was already late. I'm helping Harry and Ginny pack for Hogwarts today. I really like Harry and Ginny. Since I've had this thing with Hermione, they have become alot nicer to me, and me to them. It may have something to do with the fact that they think I am much better for Hermione than Ron. Any idiot could see that.

I jumped in the car and sped out my long, twisty drive. I pulled out onto the main road and noticed I was followed by a black car with blacked out windows. Strange. I went the way I normally went to the Potter household, which was down a back road, not many people knew about. The car still followed me. I was getting a little creeped out now. I decided not to go straight to the Potters, so I headed to the shops.

I went into the Supermarket, and wove in and out of the aisles, wondering if he would follow me. After reassuring myself that I was alone, I went back to my car. I had to buy something, so I bought Ginny and Harry a bottle of Wine and Hermione a bunch or Red Roses from the Florist beside the Supermarket.

I was driving for a while, no one following me. I relaxed a bit, until I was going around a roundabout and the car appeared behind me again. I ignored it and continued on to Ginny's. I pulled up outside and Harry was putting boxes into the car.

"Where's Draco when you need him?" I heard Hermione say.

"Someone call for me?" I said.

"Draco!" She said running to me. I hugged her.

"Can't kiss you, someone followed me!" I whispered in her ear.

"Damn!" She said.

"Oh I have something for you!" I said turning back to my car.

I grabbed the roses. "Close your eyes!" I shouted back to her.

"Fine!" She shouted back. Covering her eyes with her hands.

"Here! Because your free of HIM!" I said

"Draco they're gorgeous!" She said taking the flowers delicately in her hands.

"Like you!" I whispered.

"Oh and Ginny, don't think I forgot about you!" I said going back to the car again.

"I know Red is your favourite." I said handing her a bottle of wine.

"This is proper expensive stuff. Thank you!" She said hugging me.