My Escape! - Draco & Hermione

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

"Why does this happen everytime we go on a conference?" I asked.

"Don't know. But I'm thinking we should sign up for conferences more often!" Draco said kissing my naked shoulder.

"I don't feel guilty, like I used to!" I admitted.

"Good, he doesn't treat you like you should be treated!" Draco said.

"I know. I have to divorce him!" I said.

"Well I suppose we should get dressed and be heading back then!" He said. I sighed heavily and nodded.

I got up from the bed, grabbing my discarded shirt and putting it on. I continued my search for my clothes. They were all over the hotel room. From the corner of my eye I saw Draco fling my lacy knickers in my direction. I blushed deeply and put them on.

I was fully dressed but missing my bra.

"Draco have you seen my bra?" I asked.

"No. Last time I saw it, it was heading over my shoulder." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Great help!" I said.

"Oh, hang on, I found it!" He said.

"How in Godric's name did it end up in the bathroom??" I asked in disbelief.

"Dunno. I must have thrown it in there!" He said.

"Ginny picking us up?" He asked

"Same as usual!" I said. Ginny always collected us from our Conference's. She knew what we did every time we left.

He looked at his watch. "We better get a hurry on. Don't wanna be late!" He said.

I quickly put my bra on and grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

We got to the elevator and got inside. As soon as the doors closed we kissed. It was a little ritual of ours. We always kissed before leaving, as if to say 'Thank you' for the night before. I liked it. Being with him was way better than being with Ron. He was so controlling. Always asking where I was going. Even when I was going to work.

The doors opened and I took a deep breath and got out.

"We would like to check out please!" I said.

"Room number?" The receptionist asked, not really bothered.

"Draco, what number was our room?" I asked, because he made our reservations.

He walked over to the desk. "Erm, Suite 2 I think, yea definitely Suite 2!" He said. The receptionist looked up and her eyes went wide. She sat up straighter in her chair and fixed her hair when he wasn't looking.

Everywhere we went, this happened.

"Was everything to your liking?" She asked him.

"Oh, yes. Perfect!" He said looking at me. I blushed.

"Well you are checked out. I hope you enjoyed your stay!" She said, once again to Draco.

"Come on. Ginny is outside. I can see her." Draco said, pulling me along.

"Hey Gin!" I said climbing into the backseat.

"Hey Ginny!" Draco said, getting in beside me.

"Hey guys! How was the Conference?" She asked.

"Boring! Not helpful to us in the slightest!" Draco said

"That bad?" She said.

"You have no idea." I said.