You've Been Served!

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

"Sabrina!" I exclaimed.

"Hey!" She said

"Where's Ginny?" She asked

"Just ran into the shop to grab something!" I said

"OK. So what's the plan for today?" She asked

"Well we were thinking shopping?" I said, hoping she would agree.

"Hell Yea! I love shopping with you guys!!" She said

"Sabrina!" Ginny screamed.

"GINNY!" Sabrina screamed back.

"OK girls. We are in a public place! Calm down!" I said

"Oh..... who cares!" She said. "So were shopping today?"

"Yup. Lets go!" I said.

"Wow Hermione, never seen you so eager to go shopping!" Sabrina said

"Well I have a little extra money today and I wanna get some nice stuff for Hogwarts!" I said

"How much money have you got with you?" Sabrina asked, very interested

"£1,500" I admitted.

"Where in god's name did you get that?" Sabrina asked.

"Draco gave it to me. He said I should treat myself!" I said

"Wow. He must really like you" Sabrina said

"What? No!! He has a girlfriend!" I said, hoping she wouldn't see the look on my face.

"Still. He let you move in to his house, he gives you money to go shopping, he came to your rescue when Ron attacked you, and he always offers to go on Conference's with you. He definitely has feelings for you!" She said. Wow. Sabrina has never been the smartest person ever, but she figured it out pretty fast. I had to do my best to make sure she didn't stick to her idea. Even if it was true!

"Well I don't like him!" I said. I could have swore I heard Ginny snort a little. Thank fully Sabrina didn't hear.

"Come on. Lets go shopping!" I said.

We went into Brown Thomas to get some make up. When we were in there, I got a text, from Ginny. I looked over at her and she nodded to the phone. It read.

'Listen i dnt no hw much longer i can tell her you aren't going out. im gonna txt draco and tell him to ring you sayin he broke up with his gf. act surprised please!'

I gave her a small nod and she went to work on her phone again.

"Ermm I have to ring Harry, back in a minute!" She said and she ran out of the store.

"Everything OK with her and Harry?" Sabrina asked.

"Yea, our new boss is asking alot of him and Ginny wants to make sure he gets it all done!" I said looking through the expensive make up.

"OK. But if anything is wrong, I expect to know!" She said

"You will know. But there isn't a problem. Trust me!" I said. Ginny then returned. And my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said, knowing well who it was.

"Hey" He said

"Everything OK?" I asked, playing the part.

"Can they hear me?" He asked. Sabrina was standing beside me and I could tell she was listening in.

"Yea!" I said.