Home Again

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these character~

Hermione's POV

I woke up, as usual, in Draco's arms. It was still early. But there was a phone ringing somewhere. I realised it was mine. I searched the locker beside the bed and found it.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hermione. Did I wake you?" Sabrina asked

"It's OK. What's wrong?" I asked. She only called me this early if something was wrong.

"I did something really bad!" She said.

"What did you do?" I asked

"Seamus!" She said

"What?" I asked and I sat upright in the bed.

"Hermione. What's wrong?" Draco asked

"Nothing Draco, go back to sleep. What exactly did you do?" I asked

"Are you in bed with Draco?" Sabrina asked, amusement in her voice

"Yes. Don't change the subject. What happened?" I asked.

"Well we went for a drink and we went back to my place ans started kissing and one thing led to another" She said.

"Is Seamus awake?" I asked

"Yea, he's making coffee! Oh god, Luke is coming around in an hour!" She said.

"I'm on my way over!" I said. "Don't let Seamus leave, tell him Hermione said he's gonna be hexed and I am going to help!"

"OK. Bye!" She said and hung up.

"Draco, we're going to Sabrina's. She slept with Seamus and Luke's on his way over." I said. He jumped out of the bed and started to get dressed. I did the same.

"Wands" I said.

"Got them." He said.

"Hold on, were apparating down to the Garage!" I said.

"Aston or Ferrari?" He asked

"Aston, I'd feel safer!" I said getting into the Aston Martin.

"Lets go!" He said.

We sped down the driveway and out onto the road.

"How dangerous can Luke be?" Draco asked

"I dunno. He didn't fight in the War so I don't know his skills!" I said

"Shit!"

"Be prepared for the worst. He is from a pureblood family, so there could be some dark magic." I said

"OK. I know how to counter alot of Dark Magic." He said.

"Camera!" I said and Draco slowed down until we were safe from it's view, then he sped up again.
"I say we tell her about us straight away, that way if we have to cast a spell in front of her she won't be as shocked!" Draco said.

"Good idea!" I said.

"Shit, that's Luke's car!" I said as we pulled into the estate.

"Wands out!" Draco said pulling up behind Luke's car. Neighbour's were looking out their window's, even though it was 7.30

"Nosey Neighbours!" Draco said

"Fuck them. I don't want two dead friends!" I said rushing up the path. The door was open so we crept inside.

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?" I heard Luke shout.

"You are dead Finnigan!" Luke said. I ran into the sitting room and saw him drawing his wand.

"Protego Totalus" I shouted, pointing my wand at Seamus and Sabrina.

"Petrificus Totalus" Luke shouted at me. I narrowly missed it.

"Locomotor Mortis" Draco shouted. Luke fell to the ground

"Expelliarmus" I shouted and his wand flew out of his hand.

"Incarcerous" Draco shouted.

"Accio Chair" I said and a chair flew from the Kitchen.

"Seamus, a bit of help here!" Draco called, trying to get Luke off the ground and onto the chair.
"Thanks!" Draco said when Seamus came and helped Draco get Luke onto the chair.

"Grab his wand!" I said to Draco.

Sabrina was stood in the doorway, shock covering her face.

"Are you OK?" Seamus asked before I could get a chance.

"What did you do?" She asked, her eyes never leaving Luke.

"If you come into the Kitchen, we can explain everything" I said

"OK!" She said and turned on her heels.

"How are we gonna do this?" I whispered.

"You start. She'll listen to you!" Draco said. I nodded and headed into the Kitchen. The two men on my heels.

"Sit!" She said, pointing to three chairs around her Kitchen Table.

"OK. So I know you may have been freaked out by what you just saw but please let me explain!" I said. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"OK. So were all wizards. So is Luke, and Ginny and Harry and Ron. Luke was about to kill you so I sent a shielding charm in front of you." I said.

"Wizards?" She asked

"Yea, we can do magic. Wanna see some?" I asked

"Sure. What can you do?" She asked

"Watch this!" I said "Draco, hand me that Mug!" I said.

"OK. Avifors" I said and the mug changed into a bird. It perched on my hand.

"Fera Verto" I said and the bird changed into a Goblet. I handed it to her, her face full of amazment.

"That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!" She said

"That was one of the first spells I learned!" I said

"What was the first?" She asked

"Put the Goblet on the table! Wingardium Leviosa" I said and the Goblet floated under my control.

Her eyes widened.

"Seamus can you apparate to the Ministry and hand him over to the Law Department." I said.

"Sure. Under what charges?" He asked

"Attempting to attack a Muggle!" I said.

"OK. See you in a few minutes" He said and walked into the Sitting room. I heard him apparate away.

"Lets go into the Sitting Room!" She said getting up from her chair and walking into the Sitting Room.

"You know we're going to get drilled when we get in and I expect help!" I whispered to Draco.

"I will give you all the help you like!" He said kissing me.

"Stop kissing and get in here!" Sabrina shouted.

"Moment killer!" Draco whispered.