Monkey Queen (Yue and friends)

By Fahemalillianaltaee

What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her unc... More

Character info
Prologue
A hero is born pt.1
A Hero is born pt.2
A Hero is born pt.3
Bad weather
Duplication gone wrong
Coming home
Noodles or death
The great wall race
Impossible secret date Pt. 1
Skeleton key
Macaque
The end is here
🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴
Revenge of the spider queen pt.1
Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2
Revenge of the spider queen pt.3
Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4
Revenge of the spider Queen pt.5
After math
The truth
Back to the Celestial Realm
The Huli-Jing's and a monkey
Jade Face vs Yue
Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle
Dumpling destruction
Sweet' N Sour
Sweet N' Sour aftermath

Impossible secret date Pt. 2

1.2K 30 39
By Fahemalillianaltaee

After their fun adventure in the sky, they returned back to Izayaoi town, when they got close to the ground, they both got close the ground, they both got off the cloud and the cloud disappeared.

"Well, what did you think of your first adventure through the night skies?" Wukong asked Yue. "It was amazing! I never knew how exciting it is to be in the night sky!" Yue said with stars in her eyes. "I know right? I'm happy you like it. But that is only the first part of the date." Wukong said as he grabbed her hand and made their way to the next location.

After some walking, they made it to the theme park, Yue looked at it with amazement and excitement. Monkey king lightly chuckled when he saw her expression. "Shall we go in?" He asked.

She nodded as they entered the entrance of the theme park. They saw lots of stalls and some tents that includes games, food and much more. "Whoa..." she whispered but was loud enough for Wukong to hear. He chuckled, as they went on one of the stalls that included plushies.

Yue was jumping in excitement when she saw the cute plushie for her mentor and wanted to get it, when Monkey king saw her reaction and the plushie, he smirked and led her to the stand and payed for the game to get the plushie.

The owner gave Monkey King a toy gun and he focused the 3 bottles and shoot all 3 of them down to get the prize for Yue. As Yue watched Monkey king manage to shoot all the three bottles in a minute, the owner congratulated him and gave Yue the monkey king plushie, who he'd she squealed and hugged it tightly.

Monkey King looks at Yue with a smile with delight. "Shall we get going?" He asked while Yue nodded once more as they head somewhere in the park. They had a blast, winning lots of gifts, Wukong is happy to see Yue smile and having a wonderful time for their date.

They both found a place to sit and relax while RedSon was hiding behind a tree, grinning he fired a blow dart at them, hitting Yue's hand. "Ow!" She winced, lifted her hand up. "Here, allow me." Wukong carefully took the blow-dart out, then flicked it to the side, in knowingly striking where RedSon was hiding.

"Aaaah!" The fire demon yelled when the blow dart hit him.

In his next attempt,RedSon spotted the two talking, then he started lowering a spider down like a yo-yo to the "couple", but on the way down, he noticed that the spider had vanished. "What the?" He glanced at his sleeve to see the spider on him.

Then it but him. "Ow!" He screamed in pain, flailing his arms around, then lost his footing and fell into a dumpster. "Did you hear something?" Wukong asked looking around. "I don't think so." She answered, as she noticed a stall that was right in front of her. "You ok Peaches?" Wukong asked as he looked at where she was looking.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Sakura mochi. I always love that stuff as a kid. Come on Sunny you'll love it." She said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him with her. As soon as they left RedSon groaned as he was recovering in dirt and filth.

When the "couple" got there, they both saw the stand that sell sakura mochis, which made Yue's eyes sparkle making Monkey king softly chuckled at Yue's love for sakura mochis which he find it adorable before purchasing a bag full. They went to the table and sat down, Monkey King sat next to Yue. He pulled out two and handed one to her. He watched as she took a bite, his eyes never leave her figure.

She took a bite widened, her eyes widened. "Yummy!" She exclaimed with stars in her eyes with a hint of blush as Wukong chuckled at her reaction as he took a bite as well. "This is amazing! I can see why people like this stuff." He exclaimed with stars. "I know right? My uncle Tang always took me fun places to spend time together and he even let me try the mochi." Yue said as Wukong noticed something in her mouth.

"You have something on your mouth." He said as Yue wiped the wrong side of her mouth, making Wukong chuckle a bit. "Let me." He said as he licked the substance off her face. Yue froze and turned cherry red.

He chuckled at her look,as she looked at him shocked. "T-Thanks." She said before looking away. He laughed a bit, before taking her hand. "Yue... if you ever need anything... don't be afraid to let me know, okay?" Wukong asked as Yue smiled at him and nodded at him.

They stared at each other, before they began to move a bit closer. Before they could do anything else, a disguised bull clone brushed past them, knocking Yue down and snatching the bag. "Hey! Come back here with that!" Monkey king yelled and ran after the bull clone. "Wait!" Yue tried to call her mentor but was already left, leaving her alone in the amusement park.

Yue dusted herself off and sighed as the mochi she was eating fell on the floor. 'Oh dear... now what?' Yue thought to herself with a complicated look on her face, and felt someone's shoulder. "Hello noodle girl." A familiar voice spoke making her yelped and whipped her head to the side only to see RedSon, who is in different clothes instead of his usual attire. He wore a pair of jeans with some ripped pieces, a black shirt with a red jacket. He has his hair up in the usual style and is also wearing his small sunglasses. And finally wearing purple sneakers as his shoe choice.

"RedSon!.... I wasn't expecting to see you here..." Yue trailer off, not knowing what to say next just to see her enemy in the amusement park since she thought amusement park isn't his cup of tea. "Well... I had a reason to be here, noodle girl! But what are you doing here?" RedSon asked as Yue sighed and answered, "well, my date and I were supposed to hang out tonight, but someone took the bag we had and pretty much left me here to chase after them." After Yue finished explaining, Red-son held back a growl. "Well he's not a gentleman to leave a lady like yourself here alone." Red-son said as they stood still for a minute until RedSon cleared his throat. "Well if it's alright with you, I'll be with you until your date comes back." He said as Yue looked at him in shocked before smiling a bit. "Okay. I don't mind." Yue said as RedSon took her hand and walked around the park while blushing.

RedSon noticed a stall selling jewelry. "Yue, let's check out that stall over there." He pointed at the stall nearby as Yue looked excited.

Once they got the stall, they started to look at the different accessories, RedSon looked at Yue and she looks so excited and happy. 'My Queen, you look so beautiful when you smile' he smiled softly as he looked at her, he noticed she was looking at one particular accessory.

"Do you like this one?" He asked as Yue nodded. "Yeah, it's really beautiful." Yue said as RedSon went to the stall clerk and paid for it. "Here, the most beautiful jewel, for the most beautiful girl." He said as Yue blushed when RedSon called her beautiful.

RedSon put a hair pin in her hair and gave her a small hand mirror, she smiled softly with a light blush. "Thank you RedSon, I'll cherish it." Yue said and she gave RedSon a kiss on a cheek.

Which causes him to blush like a tomato. 'She...she...she kissed my cheek!!!' RedSon thought to himself as his hair burst into flames causing Yue to yelped in surprise, and RedSon tried to calm himself down. "Apologies for scaring you, it's just that you surprised me is all." He said after finally calming himself down. "I see. You wanna continue looking around the park?" Yue asked, making RedSon smile. "Of course!" RedSon grabbed her hand and started to walk around the park again.

They looked different stalls and having a great time today. "Hey RedSon? I need to use the restroom, so I'll be right back." Yue said to RedSon, which he nodded as Yue left while RedSon stayed on their table with the monkey king plushie to wait for Yue, he looked around to see if anyone was looking before opening his watch to check on the bull clone that is keeping Wukong busy and so far, they're still running. "How much stamina does this guy have!?" RedSon exclaimed to himself, as he hadn't noticed the shadow behind him shift to reveal a pair of purple glowing eyes. "Sorry bud, I have to do this." Before RedSon could turn to see who the person spoke, he was then knocked out his vision went black.

...

When Yue came back, she was confused when she saw RedSon wasn't in their table anymore. She knew he wouldn't leave without a reason, so something must've happened.

She started to feel worried as she pulled her plushie closer and pulled out if she can try calling her mentor and didn't notice a man walked up behind her. "Are you alright miss?" The man asked making Yue surprise at the sudden voice as she turned to see a man with a scar above his brow.

'He looks so handsome' Yue thought to herself and felt her face turning a bit red. "Are you alright miss? You look a bit feverish." The man said as he placed his hand on her forehead. "Y-Yes! I-I'm alright!" Yue said as she tried to calm herself down. "You sure? You look a little lonely, do you perhaps need some company?" The man asked as Yue started to thinking, she didn't knew who this person was and was afraid what he's gonna do to her but on the other hand, she does needed company since she doesn't know how long Monkey King will be back.

So with no other choice, she nodded as the man sat beside her. "So, mind telling me why a young lady like yourself doing alone?" The man asked, as Yue took a deep breath. "Well first, can you tell me your name first?" Yue asked and the man chuckled. "My name is Shang. What's your name cutie?" Shang asked and Yue felt her cheeks turned a bit pink.

"My name is Yue SanZang, and to answer your question from earlier, I was on a date with someone, but someone took my dates stuff and chased after them. Later I was with my friend, and when I went to use a restroom, now he's gone too. *sigh*... I was having so much fun but something must've happened to them. I hope they're ok." Yue said with a sad look as Shang looked at her, not liking to see Yue upset. "C'mon don't give me that sad look, I hate to see a cute girl like you looking sad." Shang said and started to think on how to cheer the girl up.

He looked around and saw a fruit stall. "I'll be right back." Shang said as he got up from the table. After a couple of seconds, Shang came back with a small box and handed it to Yue, who looked at Shang with a confused look. "Go ahead and open it." Shang said, Yue opened the box, her eyes widen. In the small box was chocolate covered strawberries.

"Chocolate covered strawberries? I love these!" Yue said with a smile and stars in her eyes when she took a bite from one and Shang chuckled. "There's a cute smile. You look beautiful when you smile." Shang said making Yue blush when she heard the 'beautiful' part, he was about to say something else, but he sense someone coming.

He gritted his teeth and silently growled 'Damn it! I thought I could have more time with her!!' With no other choice, he  heavily sighed and stood up, making Yue looked up to him. "Well I better start leaving. I have something to get ready for, and I hope we meet again." Shang said as he disappeared into the crowd and once again Yue is alone. "It would be nice to see him again, but why do I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen?" She asked her self as she covered the strawberries with the lid.

She tried to call her mentor again but came back with nothing from the call. She then heard footsteps from behind, making he screamed and then she turned around to see a man and he looked very handsome.

"Sorry for startling you miss, are you ok?" The man asked to Yue. "Yes I'm alright thank you." Yue said trying not to stutter or making her face red, as she and the man took a nearby bench. "If that's so then why are you alone?" The man asked as Yue took a deep breath and explained everything to him like she did to Shang. The man looked at her. "Hmm, they don't sound like a gentleman themselves for leaving a beautiful lady like yourself." The man said and quickly covered his mouth as his face turns red, making Yue blushed as well. 'I'm sensing a deja vu here.' She thought to her self.

The man cleared his throat and calm himself down. "Where are my manners, my name is Nezha. What's yours?" Nezha asked Yue who gave Nezha a warm smile. "My name is Yue SanZang, it's nice to meet you Nezha. You know it's funny, your name has the same name as the third lotus prince." Yue said with a giggle as Nezha chuckled as well. "Yes we'll, my parents has a thing for mythology." Said Nezha making Yue laugh a little. "Yeah I'll bet." Yue said with a smile nonetheless.

Then, she saw another person walking towards them, when they got closer Yue recognized them immediately as she smiled. "AoBing!" She got up and gave her dragon friend a hug, he smiled as he hugged Yue back. "Hey Yue, I was out for a walk tonight until I saw you. Thought you could use a bit more company." This made Yue surprised but smiled nonetheless. "Sure, I don't mind!" AoBing smiled at Yue then turned around to see someone familiar to him. "Nezha?" He thought aloud as Yue saw his face in confusion. "AoBing, it's been awhile hasn't?" Nezha said as he tried to hide his annoyance in his voice.

Same with AoBing, "you too..." Yue raised her brow in confusion when she sees this. "Wait...you too know each other?" This made Nezha sighed. "Yes... we know each other a long time ago..." how ever this made Yue smiled as she shot out her excitement. "That's perfect! While you two catch up ahead, I'll go get some snacks for the 3 of us!" She as AoBing and Nezha feel quite concern for Yue's safety. "Are you sure it's alright with you?" AoBing asked as Yue nodded. "Of course! Besides, I don think my date will be back for a while but it's fine. I'll catch with you guys soon!" Yue saidas she left the boys alone to fine snacks as they smiled at her adoration.

However when Yue was fully gone, they gave each other a glare as the atmosphere started to get tense around them. "So, what are you doing here AoBing.....?" Nezha spoke with a dark look on his face along with AoBing. "I should ask you the same thing lotus prince..."

"Well if you must know.... I was sent by the Jade emperor to keep an eye on her. Making sure she wasn't kidnapped or eaten by a demon." Nezha explained as AoBing scoffed at the lotus prince. "Funny, the jade asked me to keep an Eye on Yue 2 months ago. That just makes you plan B." AoBing said with a smirk as Nezha silently growled at him. After that, Yue came back with the snacks in her arms as they started moving towards the market. "Wow, I didn't know this existed. I should probably tell Pigsy when I have time." Yue thought aloud, amazed at the night of the market.

However, both Nezha and AoBing stopped for a moment as they pulled out their phones, they sighed the moment to what they saw in their screen. "Sorry Yue, but it looks like I'll be going now. There's some things I have attend to." Nezha said as AoBing followed. "Same here."

Yue looked concerned, but nodded. "Oh it's alright. Well I hope to see you two soon." They waved at each other goodbye as she watched the two walked away until they're out of sight.

She sighed, as she sat on the nearby bench. Then she heard panting and saw Monkey king... looking a bit beat up. "Sunny! Are you ok?" She asked Wukong with a concern look on her face. "Y-Yeah! I got the mochi though. That guy put up a good fight." Wukong said giggled as Wukong took Yue's hand to make up to her for leaving her.

The sky was dark and full of stars by the time Monkey King slows the floated cloud to a stop, the cloud turning to its side of the mountain allowing the perfect view of the island, you can see the lights of the city from there. Yue stars the city in awe and Monkey King smiled before sitting down and then gestures her to sit down next to him and Yue smiles and sat down beside him.

After a while Yue was making some flower crown out of the flowers that Wukong found that was at the near cliff. While Wukong was holding out some flowers in his palm while Yue gently picks them from his hand and places them on the crown in a kinda pattern as she smiled.

Yue:🎶 All those days watching from the windows🎶 all those years outside looking in🎶

Yue noticed the shooting stars from the sky and it looks beautiful.

Yue quickly gets up without warning, surprising Monkey king and quickly climbs up on a nearby tree while still staring at the beautiful sunset.

🎶All that time never even knowing🎶
🎶Just how blind I've been🎶
🎶Now I'm here, blinking in the starlight🎶
🎶Now I'm here, suddenly I see🎶
🎶Standing here, it's all so clear🎶
🎶I'm where I meant to be🎶

Yue watches the falling stars in awe and amazement as she couldn't stop staring and while Monkey King watches Yue who's staring at the stars in awe while the wind gently blows her hair making it sway a little and then his eyes widen as in his vision instead of Yue it showed a beautiful girl silver eyes and long black hair.

🎶And at last I see the light🎶
🎶And it's like the fog is lifted🎶
🎶And at last I see the light🎶
🎶And it's like the sky is new🎶

Yue smiles softly as she began to remember the first time she saw a beautiful sunset and while behind her the baby monkey smiles cutely while looking at the falling stars as well.

🎶And it's warm and real and bright🎶
🎶And the world somehow shifted🎶
🎶All at once everything looks different🎶

For a moment Yue blinks before thinking about something and then looks down and saw Monkey King looking down and saw Monkey King looking up at her while holding two beautiful flowers, one gold and one white.

🎶Now that I see you🎶

Yue climbs down from the tree and stands in front of him. "You know...when I first started training with you and asked me out on a date, I was a little bit scared. And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore. You know what I mean?" Yue said as Monkey King softly smiles at her and gently grabs Yue's hand while placing the flower in her hand. "Yeah, I'm starting too." Wukong said.

This made Yue smile at him and then the wind picks up a little and the both held out their hand and let the flowers fly away as they watched the wind carry the flowers away into the sky.

Monkey King: 🎶All those days chasing down the daydream🎶
🎶All those years living in the blur🎶
🎶All that time, never truly seeing🎶
🎶Things the way they were🎶
🎶Now she's here, shining in the starlight🎶

Monkey King then looks at Yue and smiles softly as he saw Yue smiling at the stars in awe and then looks at him and points ahead to a white flower flying towards them and Yue carefully reaches her hand out and caught the flower as she then holds it out as the wind takes it back as she watches the flower fly off the sky.

🎶Now she's here, suddenly I know🎶
🎶If she's here, it's crystal clear🎶

Monkey King looks at her and then gently grabs her hand making Yue look at him and smiles at him.

🎶I'm where I meant to go🎶

They both held each others hands as they looked at each other and then they both started singing together.

Monkey King and Yue: 🎶And at last I see the light🎶
Monkey King:🎶And it's like the fog is lifted🎶
Monkey King and Yue: 🎶And at last I see the light🎶
Yue:🎶And it's like the sky is new🎶
Monkey King and Yue:🎶And it's warm and real and bright🎶
🎶And the world somehow shifted🎶
🎶All at once everything looks different🎶
🎶Now that I see you🎶

Both Yue and Monkey King stared into each others eyes and the baby monkey saw this and covers his eyes and peaks a little with his eyes sparking and a small blush while smiling cutely at this.

🎶Now that I see you🎶

Monkey King then gently places a beautiful flower on Yue's hair making her look surprised by this.

(Pretend that Yue's hair is black)

But instead of putting his hand down he gently cups Yue's cheek, surprising her as they stared  into each others eyes and then they slowly started leaning in their eyes slowly were closing and then.......

They kissed.

~The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 977 19
In the fantasy world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony after defeating the Druun as everyone had learn to trust one another...
13.4K 368 23
A boy that accidentally Found the Monkey kings staff and became his succesor and a Girl Who's part of the most Prestigious Family of noble dragons. a...
4.7K 213 11
Prompt made by decaffeinated_fox on TikTok and are also the SilentKingAu creator! What if Heaven had tricked the sage? They set him free, yes...but...
151K 5.5K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...