No One Saved Me

Oleh white_lotus108

Original Title:无人救我双 Author: 又蓝 "Nobody's going to buy me emeralds. Nobody's going to give me babies. Nobody'... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2 •Shang Yu
CHAPTER 3 •Jiang Yu
CHAPTER 4 •"that person"
CHAPTER 5 •Shi Wen
Chapter 6 •Shi Wen
CHAPTER 7 •Shi Wen
CHAPTER 8 •His Life
CHAPTER 9 •His Life
CHAPTER 10 (Extra) • Scent
CHAPTER 11 (Extra) •What If
CHAPTER 12(Extra) •A Letter
CHAPTER 13 (Extra) •Scent

PROLOUGE

1.4K 25 3
Oleh white_lotus108

“Nobody’s going to buy me emeralds. Nobody’s going to give me babies. Nobody’s going to save my life.”

—Lawrence Block, “Eight Million Ways to Die”

I could finally be liberated.

***

It had been more than a decade since Shi Wen, an alpha who became an omega for the man he loved, had been suffering in the quagmire of the world and his partner’s indifference and disgust. As he was dragged into the darkness of death, he dialed his partner’s number. “I don’t regret it.” But all he got in response was the hung-up tone.

No one saved him.

***

Shang Yu indifferently hung up the call. Anyway, he would see him soon after that person’s gland removal surgery.

He never thought that that would be the last.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

596K 24.9K 42
After Rebirth, I Just Want to be a Salted Fish 重生后我只想咸鱼 Author 雕雕子 Status 42 Chapters Description Li Sinian has been arguing with his younger brother...
62.8K 1.2K 17
Kensi Evans. She's a 20 years old girl. She's a tough one. When she was 16 she joined the military and together with her German shepherd Duke she ser...
636K 26.8K 157
Author(s) I Had A Dream Once Xī wǒ yǒu mèng 昔我有梦 Status in COO Complete (155 Chapters + 19 Extras) Rong Qing transmigrated into the role of a big bo...