Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

By Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... More

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Found her... but...
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
How are you sure.....
It was me who was obsessed
Treat me like your wife....
Moments to be cherished...
Time has more power..
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

First Day...

1K 99 27
By Halcyon_g

Gowri's POV.....

It's my first day in our home..... It may be the same house I lived in with him in the past but for me today was the first day...... It felt surreal.....even though Both of them showered me with so much love there all these years. I never felt at home there.....but this home gave me that inner peace that I always felt missing there.....

Taking a deep breath I entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast..... As I warned them prior no one came but I saw an old lady in the kitchen... I assume that's Kamala ma... Yes, he mentioned her too...

Me : Good morning kamala ma...

I wished her with a bright smile which she returned....

Kamala ma: Evlo varusam achu ma un good morning ah ketu..

(It has been years since I Heard your good morning ma )

I side-hugged her.

Gowri: from now onwards you will hear it daily don't worry...

Sari ena samaikalam ethachu menu iruka ila nama samaikurathu thana...

(okay what we are going to cook, is there any standard menu or it's our wish )

Kamala ma : menu lam ila ma... Inaiku aiyaa amma la irukanga so avngaluku Idli kandipa seiyanum... Shiva Ena senjalum okay tha

Nee senju thara Ethuva irunthalum micham vaikama sapduvapdi..... Un kai pakuvam apdi....

(No menu ma.....today aiyaa and amma is here so for them Idli is compulsory.....Shiva would be okay with anything......if it's cooked by you then no other words he will finish it....you do have such magic in your hand-cooked food )

Gowri : Ohhhh.... Ethu athigama avaruku pudikum idli senjidaalam avaruku Ena pudikum nu sollunga athum panalam...

(oh.....what he likes the most....we are already going to make idlis apart from that say I will prepare it)

Kamala ma : pal la entha sweet panalum Sweets romba pudikum....

(Sweets that too milk based sweets )

Gowri : Oh apo pal payasam pandrein..... Nenga ethum seiya vena ethu enga irukunu mattum solunga na pathuthukurein....

Idli othitu kutty dosa sudanum Mynthu ku idli avlova pudikathu.....vadayum senjidrein

(then I will prepare Pal payasam.....you don't have to do anything just guide me where the items are kept I can take care ........after making Idli I have to make Dhosai for Mynthu she don't like idli ...along with that vadai too)

Saying that I started cooking everything......I let Kamala Ma only help me in picking up things other than that I did everything I just love cooking it makes me happy and Today I am cooking for my whole family...

After making payasam, idli, sambar and 2 different chatni and vadai... I mixed the dosa batter..... Mynthu wants it hot so I will prepare then and there......

So I went to call them all..... After waking our parents I went to the first floor where Kayal was sleeping in another room.....

I knocked it once and got to know it was already open ... Shaking my head in disbelief I went inside to see her sleeping in a very funny posture... She was sleeping like she was running a marathon... The comforter was uneven and wasn't even placed over her.....

Me : Kayal enthiri time achu.....

(Kayal wake up it's time...)

She didn't even flinch I went near.. and removed that bedsheet from her face...

Me : Kayal enthiri.... Thonga poga sona mynthu kuda senthutu matein nh solitu ipo thongitu irukiya... Enthiri

(Kayal wake up.....when I said to go to sleep you didn't listen to me and said you will play with mynthu.... See how you are sleeping like a log...wake up)

Kayal : Akka..... Please kaa.... Five minutes..... Naa un chella thangachi ila....

(akkaa....please kaa...5 minutes.....I am your dear Thangachi right ..)

Me : ila.... Enthiri .... Poi fresh up agitu va... Na idli senjiruka.. Sapduva...

(No....wake up and freshen up...I prepared Idli for breakfast)

Kayal : idli venaaaa....

(Noo idli...)

Me : vera ena venum madam ku....

(Then what you want madam...)

Kayal : Kutty dhosa....

(mini dhosai )

Me : Athu sari mynthu ku elar character un genetics la iruku pola...... Sari suttu tharein... Enthiri mothala....naa poi Mynthu vaiyum ava appavaiyum elupanum....

(That's right...seems like Mynthu got the genetics from all of them......okay, I will make it for you ..now wake up first...I have  to wake up  mynthu and her father too  )

Kayal : Akka oru five minutes mattum..... Nee kela porathukula naa elunthduvein. .

(Akka only 5 minutes more...trust me I will be downstairs before you come there..)

She said with a yawn and again slept...

Me: Kayaalll

Kayal : Please ka.... Na sona mariye nee kela porathukula naa vanthudrein........ Please ka... Nala akka la....

(Please ka....I will come before you come back....please ka...my dear sweets sister la....)

Me : sari ice vaikatha sekiram enthiruchu brush panu.... Na anga poi ena nelamanu pakurein....

(okay okay stop icing me.....wake up soon and brush your teeth....I will go and check up on them)

I said and left... I heard her shouting...

Kayal : All the best kaaaa....

I know why she said that... Because waking up Mynthu was a mammoth task .... Atthai said he was a heavy sleeper too... 

Elaraiyum kalanthu enaku oru devil poranthuruku athu mattum theliva theriyuthu....

(I gave birth to devil will mixed characteristic that's very clear )

I went inside only to see this beautiful sight of father and daughter sleeping and cuddling with each other

The sight every mother wants to see in the morning... Without any delay, I captured this sight on my phone...... I have to make and store new memories remember... This is the first step in it..... I don't have the heart to wake them up I sat on the bed admiring the duo... How many similarities do they share in looks... Same nose, thick hair, Jawline and those one side dimple when they smile......

Okay enough of eying them..... En kannu patra poguthu..(No evil eyes should fall on them).. Using my finger I drew a slight kajal from my eyes and applied it behind their ears.... You know what they didn't even flinch...... I kissed both of their foreheads and got ready for the task of waking them up...

Me : mynthu chello... Enthiri ma time achu....

(Mynthu chello wake up ma...its time..)

No reaction.... Expected one... I know if I shout for hours too they won't get up...

So I pulled their bedsheets away from them... A slight frown formed on his face... But the little devil is sleeping with zero effect...

So I decided to wake up the bigger one..... I went to the other side and shook him to wake him up...

Me: Time achu please enthiringaa.......

No reaction okay fine ipadi la porumaiya kupta ela mattar pola.....I pulled his beard hardly making him scream loud...

(its already late wake up gha.......Seems like this soft method won't work on him )

Shiva : aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes yes.... Why I didn't get this idea first? He opened his and looked at me with wide eyes... He creased his eyes several times to get a clear view... Oh, short-term memory pola.... Ipo recover agiduvapla... I pulled his beard again...

(yeah short term memory..he will recover soon )

But instead of waking up he pulled me to the bed ... Now I am under him.... And you know what the little devil is doing.

Mynthu: yayyyyyy....super pa....high five...

She was jumping on the bed showing her little hands for him which he tapped...... I was looking at them with wide eyes...... They were acting all the while.....

He fell on me and Nuzzled his face in my neck while his hand already entered my saree gripping my waist... That little devil lay over him hugging him from the back encircling her hands around his neck giggling....yes she was having so much fun... My eyes widened even more when he started placing wet kisses on my neck.....

I was trapped under the duo... I couldn't move..... His hand started kneading my hips... I bite my lips trying to control the moan. That was threatening to come out... How shameless he was.... Like he was literally doing this when our daughter was here.....

With much difficulty, I peaked and saw her closing her eyes and trying to sleep hugging his back...even in that pleasurable situation I found my daughter cute......... His hands travelled higher and higher his lips were still assaulting my neck... Hmmm even though I loved that..... I don't want him to continue now...... With much difficulty, I said to him slowly and sternly...

Me : Ena panderinga... Mynthu iruka....

(What are you doing....Mynthu is here)

He nuzzled more and muttered in his morning sexy deep voice.

Shiva: Apo mynthu ilana okay va diii

(If mynthu isn't here then you are okay with it ah dii...)

My face flushed.... Karumam en ipp enaku vekkam la varuthu..no no Gowri get a grip

(why the hell I am feeling shy right now.....)

Gowri : Please vidunga.... Romba weigh ah irukeinga... Pavam la nanu.....

(Please leave ....you are too heavy....don't you pity me...)

He pulled away from my neck....

Shiva : Mynthu maa...

Mynthu: hmm paah

Shiva: Un amma pavamame.... Apdiya

(Do you feel pity for your mother....is that true...)

Mynthu: poiiii

(nope)

Shiva : Pathiya Mynthu ve no solita.... Ava okay sona tha naa una viduvein...
Apdi thane chello.

(See even mynthu don't want it...if she says I will leave you...is that right chello)

Mynthu : Apdi tha paah.....

(Right paah)

I glared at her.....she glared me back...... Okay it's not time for it.... I have to relive from here aparm antha devil ah pathukurein....(Then I will take care of this devil )

I showed her my puppy eyes...

Me : Amma paavam la thango..... Un weight ah thanguvein...Appa evlo periya uruvam... Atha epadi thanguvein... Amma ku valikum la...

(amma is pityful soul Thango.....I can bare your weight ....but see how huge your appa is ...how can I bare his weight....it would hurt me right...)

She placed her fingers under her chin in a thinking manner... Workout aguthu.....

Mynthu : okay neenga solrathum sari tha.... Appaaah....

(you do have a point....Appaaah..)

Shiva: apdingura......

(Are you sure )

Mynthu : yeshhhhuhhh

He carefully got down from with her.... Without any delay, I got down from the bed and glared at both of them arranging my saree ..... Both were giggling at me...

I saw his eyes roam around my body to be specific my bare waist and navel which were visible making me flushed even more....

Me : Porukiii...

(pervert )

Shiva : inum poruki vela lam naa pakave arambikala di..

(I didn't even started pervert acts dii )

He said winking at me..... I threw a pillow at his face he laughed even more......

Mynthu : Ammma..... Vaa nama Pillow fight panlaam Appa kuda....

(amma...come and join us lets play pillow fight with appa)

He smirked at me mischievously
Right uh avan summa irunthalum iva iruka matta pola.... Appa ku route podu kudukura

(right uh...even if he was silent this devil won't let him be.....see how she is helping her appa)

Shiva : un amma ku bayam... Vara matta nama viladalam chello...

(your amma is scared....she won't come....we will play chello)

I know what he is planning kedi fellow....

Me : ala vidunga..... Sekeiram poi fresh agitu vanga breakfast ku...

(Leave me alone.....and both fresh up soon and come down for breakfast)

I said and went out hurriedly. ..... I heard them laughing

Then we all had food together with a lot of bickering and pulling each other's legs....... I truly love the bond this family of mine shares with each other..... That's too lovely ...... Even the love of both his and my parents is also viable in their cute fights in between..... Indeed I have a wonderful family which everyone envy of.....

Later Shiva and took mynthu somewhere....he asked me to come along but I was not in the mood to roam...

Then we all had a Lady's talk session it was fun..... Trust me.

In the evening they all retired to their room to take a nap.... I went to ours... Picking one of my diary and fell on the bed to read it...

From the first page, I got to know that this diary was written during my college days.... In fact from the first day of joining.

I started reading it......

Hiiii.......

You already know today was my first day in college ... It's not how I expected not less to... It's good... I meet many new people there I hope I will find some good friends too....

I know I can hear you laughing at my last sentence... I can be outgoing and extroverted but I can never let anyone inside my circle...... I am really bad at making friends. As I am afraid of that person leaving me..... Friend ah irunthalum antha pirivu vethanaiya tha irukum infact that hurts more than a breakup.... Okay okay... Love um panathila friendship breakup um ilatha nee epadi solalam nu nee kaluvi uthurathu enaku kekuthu......

Ena pana one onu kaane kannu nu enaku Rudra mattum tha friend ah sikirukan.... I know girls la friend kedaikalaiya nu nee kekalam but thats fact bro.... Kedaikala...... I didn't get that trust and vibe from anyone else....... So Rudra was that someone in my life.... School padikura kalathula irunthu en kuda tha irukan... My parents loves him like their son.... Rudra oda ammakum naa ponnu mari tha......

Antha naiku Cyber security tha venum nu anga poitan ena thaniya intha chemical department la vitutu......Thadimadu.... Even though we are in the same college class la vera vera buildings la nadakum break and lunch la tha avana meet pana mudiyam.... I don't know if I am going to survive without that idiot friend of mine.....

You know that eruma already found a girl on the first day itself... Avan department laiye pidichitan keta apdi la ila summa sighting nu katha vidran....monjila 1000 watts bulb eriyumbothe theliva theriyuthu paya vilunthutan nu.....aiyooo naa enga poi intha athisayatha solla.......Rudra vum oru ponna papana love panuvana nu ketavangala lam enga da irukeinga antha nai first day ve out uh............ Porama lam light ah iruku tha ilanu poi lam solla matein..... But I am happy for him to.... Enthana nalaiku tha nanga rendu perum single ah ve irukarathu.... College life laiyachu love na ena nu pathuranum pa.... Kadaisi vara morratu single ah irunthu vetla pakara maplaiya katikurathula enaku set avathu..... Pudikuren nanum oru super ana handsome ana paiyana love paniye thiranum.... College midinchu degree oda oru love story odaiyum tha veliya poganum nu nanum antha naiyum sabatham panitu tha college life laiye kaleduthu vachom

Antha thadi madu motha nale pudichitan enaku tha yarum sikala..... Summa pakuravanalm love pana mudiyathu la.... Intha ulukula mani adikum butterfly la parakura mari evanachum en kaanuku kattu andava... And please avan monji mattum alaga irunthu character sari ilatha piece lam enaku venam..... Kalyanam panikiitu thiruthurathuku naa ena police station ah vachu nadathurein... Enaku oruthana pudikarathe kuthura kombu.....

Epadiyum atha avan kita solrathuku munadi rudra kita tha soluvein avan detective vela lam pathu okay nu sona aparm tha adutha step ke povein .... Ena pana first love best love ah irukanum nu oru narpasa tha.....

And yosichu patha Rudra ku al kedachathu best ana oru sambavam tha pa.... Yosichu paren antha naiyum nanum college mudinjum single ah ve irunthom nu vai..... Avan mattum tha unaku set avura paiyan pesama nengale kalayanam panikonga nu sonalum soluvanva namba mudiyathu ivangala......

And Enako Rudra ko antha idea la suthama ila....... Kadsaisi vera friends ah ve irunthutu porome ena vanthuda poguthu....

Ama ponna pidichitan nu sona pera sola maranthutein paru....

Nandhini..... Rudra Nandhini per porutham kuda nala tha ba iruku ... Avanuku adicha yogam ...

Other than that perusa ethum inaiku nadakala...... Orientation program.... Subject la epadi irukum athu ithunu staffs and seniors pesunanga..... Intha department enaku venum nu adam pani avlo mark eduthu merit la seat kedachiruku let's see how it goes......

College life best ah irukanum nu enakum sethu nee vendiko.... Byee..... Good night.........

(Hiiii.......

You already know today was my first day in college ... It's not how I expected not less to... It's good... I meet many new people there I hope I will find some good friends too....

I know I can hear you laughing at my last sentence... I can be outgoing and extroverted but I can never let anyone inside my circle...... I am really bad at making friends. As I am afraid of that person leaving me..... even if its friend it does hurt in fact that hurts more than a breakup.... Okay okay... I can hear you Neither I have a love story nor a friendship breakup...

 What to do I have only friend and that's Rudra........ I know you can ask me why didn't I found any  girl friends  but that's fact bro.... I couldn't find any...... I didn't get that trust and vibe from anyone else....... So Rudra was that someone in my life.... he is with me from our school days..... My parents loves him like their son.... Rudra's amma to treat me as her daughter...

That dog went to  Cyber security leaving me alone in chemical department .....Thadimadu.... Even though we are in the same college class would be in different buildings we can only meet in breaks and lunch time... I don't know if I am going to survive without that idiot friend of mine.....

You know that eruma already found a girl on the first day itself... in his department itself when I asked him he said it was just normal sighting...who is he kidding...there is  1000 watts bulb lighting in his face that says the truth that he already clean bold....aiyoo whom I should say this....where are you idiots who said Rudra won't fall for any girl and that guy was fully flat on first day itself .........I am not envious...okay slightly I am...... But I am happy for him to.... Its baring to be single you know after all we should find our soulmates during our college days for sure.......I don't think being mooratu single all my life till my family decides my deadline and fix my marriage with any stranger.....we both pledged that we would love someone in college days atleast then only we stepped inside the gate ......that guy surpassed me already wait man I will also find a perfect handsome man to love... 

That Thadimadu found it on first day but I couldn't....I can't go to anyone randomly and fell in love right ...Oh god please show me someone who can make me feel those butterflies and rigged that hormoneous  bell in my mind and heart......just don't go by the looks god because I don't want to take-up the mission of changing a toxic man by love kind of  stupidity.....I am not running any policestation to change them right.......I am liking someone is already rarely rare thing.....

even if i like surely I will make Rudra and he will do all bhis detective works to help me out to finalize it....nothing much just an mere wish that my first love should be the best that's it...

And when I think backs its good thing that Rudra found one for him...or else think about it if we both were single even after college...our parents would conclude that only we can handle each other and ask us to get married....trust me they are very much capable of doing that.....

We both don't have such idea...we will be friends fore ever I  don't find anything wrong in it...

I forgot to mention that girl's name ..

Nandhini..... Rudra Nandhini even the names suits perfectly....he is  fortunate....

Other than that nothing impressive happened ..... Orientation program...staffs and seniors spoke about subject nature....I was adamant to get into this department and got good grade to get seat here....I just hope I won't regret it.... let's see how it goes......

you to pray for me .... Byee..... Good night.........)

I know who is Rudra..... What about Nandhini.... Where she is now..... I got to know that Rudra will join us for dinner.... Why he was coming alone why not with Nandhini...... let's ask him...........

I continued to read further.....

Author's note...

Hello, makkale....

How was the chapter.....

First time in Gowri's POV...

Yes after the next chapter update here in this story........ Nee enakulee will officially start....

Share your thoughts and views...

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 24.3K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
43.9K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
1.8M 82.3K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
47.4K 1.7K 55
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...