COLLUSION

Oleh Jiya_islah

"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space... Lebih Banyak

⚠ DISCLAIMER ⚠
AESTHETICS
Prologue
Trouble
Shannanigans
The Devils Introduction
Unexpected Contents
Whos the fool?
Coincidence?
Is it a wise choice?
Its done.
Terms and Conditions
No more Mr nice
Why didn't he just say so?
Gatherings
Know your place.
Wedding Bells
Wounded
Late Night Snack
Breakfast
Drunk = false words
In Laws
The Night Was Still Young
Wounds
War.
Amore Please
Stolen Kisses

Almost! dead

98 1 0
Oleh Jiya_islah

I have never driven a car this fast in my entire life. Hell I have not been in a car this fast my entire my entire life. I'm buying this car the second I get home. But that's not the point right now, I made my way to Amy's place where Jason had called me from, something happened to her and I cant help but think that mister Cassano had something to do with it. 

I mean sure there is a possibility that he has no idea what happened but the second I mentioned Amy was when he ran off, I can only imagine what was going through his head when I told him.

God why am I so stupid. Why did I tell him something that was bothering me?

Parking right outside her house and getting out of the car, not caring how my dress is hitting the ground underneath as I sprint to the front door in my heels. Everything is becoming so confusing and it's just one problem after another.

I can never catch a break.

Knocking on the door 6 times, waiting for a response on the other end. My panting mixed in with the sound of my heartbeat beating a mile a minute is the only thing running through my ears as I wait outside the door in the cold.

The gloves are pretty thin and sheer so its impossible that it'll keep me warm.

I go to knock again until the door finally opens and I'm met with Jason, he looks horrible. He looks completely worn out and tired, dark circles coming forming under his eyes, his lips are so dry, pale and chapped it seems like chalk is coming out of it. His skin is pale and his nose is all red. 

Looks like he just got hit by a bus and decided it would be best to stay home and call it 'snow day' that's how obscured he looks right now. 

"Jason oh my god what happened to you?" Taking in all his appearance as my eyes travel down him. He wears a black hoodie with Gray sweats, nothing I haven't seen him in before.

"Amy isn't doing so well" he speaks completely worn out

not even bothering to respond him, I nudge past him right into the house and the immediate smell of Alcohol and smoke fill my senses. Someone's been smoking and doing shit in here and Amy does not smoke.

I walk into the living room, taking in all the mess. Half the couch pillows are thrown on the floor, there's bottles of alcohol on the floor and on the table. Empty cups of beer and trays upon trays of ashes. Some white powder dust which I can only assume is cocaine and Amy sitting right on the coach, completely passed out with a cigarette in her hand.

I take my gloves off, and kick my heels off my feet as I sprint to her and sit next to her on the couch.

"Amy my god what happened to you? are you doing drugs and-" snatching the cigarette out of her hand and showing it to her "Why are you smoking?" 

Amy is s against the idea of smoking, I sometimes do it and whenever she seems me she completely loses it. Once she snuck into my office and flushed all my cigarettes down the toilet.

I'm still waiting for an answer as she slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. She looks completely wasted and sick. She doesn't respond and just closes her eyes again.

"She's been like this since the morning, we were just drinking the whole day until she blacked out a 20 minutes ago and that's when I called you"

turning my head to be met with Jason, he slumps himself down on the coach and rests his head up. Closing his eyes, his hood covers most of his forehead as they both look completely out of it.

"How could you let her smoke? How could you allow any of this despite knowing what she's going through? do you really think she needs this?"

Putting out the cigarette on the tray that has small piles of ashes and some other 10's of cigarettes on it too. 

"Hey dont look at me, I tried to stop her I really did. But she insisted saying 'Everyone has their way of coping' and just went off on a drug fest"

Turning my head to look at a passed out Amy, she looks so tired. If it weren't for the constant rise and fall of her chest. I would deadass think she was dead.

"Who brought the cigarettes? I sure as hell know she didn't have any of these in her house"

I speak to Jason as he just opens his eyes and looks at me with a nervous expression. 

Ah... I see

"Well.. I brought them here" 

I scoff and shake my head and to this he only try's to defend himself

"I didn't know what to do and I also needed some of this shit so I thought why not"

"You know shes going to kill you for allowing her to this in the most wasted state she's ever been in more then she'll be mad that her house is a mess!"

I almost shout at him, How could he be so stupid that he would bring the cigarettes into the house himself when there is someone who is grieving.

"I know I know but we cant do shit now" He says as he takes another cigarette out of his pocket.

He rests the cigarette between his top and bottom lip and before he is able to light it up with his lighter, I snatch it from in between his mouth and glare at him for being so stupid. He only rolls his eyes and knowing exactly what he's thinking I snatch the box from his hand too so he cant have anymore.

Throwing them across the room I turn back to Amy and attempt to wake her up.

"Amy, Amy wake up its me. Its Al. Come on open your eyes"

there is no response 

"Get her some water" I tell Jason and he stands up obliging to it.

He comes back with a glass of water in hand and I bring it up to Amy's mouth. opening her mouth as she slowly starts to open her eyes I pour the stream of water down her mouth and repeatedly tell her to swallow it.

"That's good, your almost there" 

She drinks the whole water and she's left panting afterwards. I get up, moving my dress out the way and pulling her by her arm to stand her up and lift her from the couch. 

She topples over and almost falls right onto the coffee table but I catch before that happens and put her arm over my shoulder as the other hand comes around to hold her by her waist.

She groans and grunts most likely from her head spinning and we make our way around the table, passing Jason as we make our way to her bedroom.

Jason soon follows behind with a wet towel in hand and I throw her onto her bed. Setting her in bed and pulling the covers over while making sure she is comfortable Jason lightly daps the wet towel on her forehead attempting to make the temperature that was rising to fall down.

He grabs her wheel chair and sets it next to her bed so it's easier for him to treat her temperature. I head back into the living room and start to tidy up the place, picking up all the alcohol bottles and beer mugs. Throwing them in the bin while putting the mugs in the sink. Cleaning the powder off the table and picking up the ashtrays. Throwing the whole tray in the bin since she wont be smoking any time soon after this I'm pretty sure. Finally picking up all the couch pillows and setting the place to its original cute setting while spraying some of her perfume all over the house. 

Now the place is clean and ready for her when she wakes up. Looking around the coffee table for my gloves I grab them and I'm about to head back inside the bedroom where she is when I feel something vibrating in my pocket. Reaching inside and taking out my phone I see the caller ID and its Ace

He's calling me

Strangely I'm a little nervous to pick this call but I knew that eventually he was going to call me and ask about the little stunt I pulled. I ended up calling Jason on the way here if he had his laptop on him which he did, so he was able to hack into the building and lock all the doors while also connecting me to the speakers. 

He majored in software engineering but did hacking as a side thing, making money and getting information for people for a high price. I never liked using this talent of his that much since I didn't want him to feel like I was using him but I felt like at that moment it was perfect. He didn't ask why I needed him to do that but I can only assume he will ask me about it when I get inside.

Sliding my thumb across the screen, I answer the phone and bring it up to my ear

"What the hell have you done!"

I cringe at the sound of his shouting from the other end. This man probably looks very pissed right now and I'm living for it

"Why hello to you too amore"

there's silence on the other end, He is still connected to the call and I'm about to cut the call until he speaks again

"I've got to say, you've outdone yourself this time amore, exceeding my expectations again and again. Before it was you finding out within a week that I'm part of the Mafia but now its single handily planting a fake bomb in the biggest mafia gathering of the year and making it out unharmed"

I smirk as he speaks of my recent victory over him

"I told you didn't I, I'm a lot of things"

"Yes, yes you are"

"Was there a reason why you called? or did you just miss me"

"Tell me, Why is it that you decide to make an enemy out of me?"

I pause at his question, why the hell does he think?

"Hmm well maybe I dont know, probably the fact that you killed my best friends father?"

"No, it cant possibly be just that. That can't be the only reason why you decide to risk your life just to show the people who there inviting into their mafia"

Its not the only reason. Its to prove to people that I'm just a pretty face, to make up for the mistake I made years ago. It's also because your so perfect, your too perfect that it hurts. Seeing you enjoying every perfect thing about your life, loving perfects, being able to be around people who understand the feeling of having your name written in blood, to be living a life that makes you rethink and take every step cautiously. It hurts knowing your living everything I want to be living.

I loathe him for being so stupidly lucky.

But he can never know that. not ever.

"Well sorry to burst your bubble but that is the only reason"

"I'm going to ignore that lie for now and ask my other question. When do you plan on telling me what the condition that you have put is on this marriage?"

"When I told you, when the time is right. were not even married yet"

the line is silent 

"The day before the wedding, your going dress shopping. I will call you then"

He cuts the phone and I'm left there completely furious. ignoring it all I make my way back inside the room, to be met with an angry Amy and an almost dead Jason.

Well this should be fun.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
39.7K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, π“œπ“Έπ”‚ 𝓿π“ͺ𝓢𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
69K 1.4K 40
Badass Mafia boss...wait...A badass female mafia boss Shady past led to a lot of connections and a very strong sense of respect from my peers. I buil...
3.7K 174 42
Book 1 of Ruthless Series A Dark Mafia Romance... Serena Alfero In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish...