OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal

2.6K 60 18
By Nagavignesh

It's been a week since we started our study group session. And Sensei told that she gave the wrong study material accidentally. She is such a witch.

But good thing I made all the tutors to teach some topics which are not in the mid terms portions. It was simply a precaution, and it payed off. Never believe Sae-chan, that's the lesson we learnt recently.

Today was weekend and a fine evening too. I am right now waiting infront a restaurant that I pre-booked. It was a expensive french restaurant. I was in one of the clothes I bought just for this occasion. I even bought earings.

(AN : Ignore the background, Kiyone is wearing the same dress and earings. No makeup though, as she is not that much well versed in applying make ups. She is also holding a handbag, just for aesthetics)

Now I am all set. Fu~ I very much looked forward to this date. The first date of my life, and it is with Chiaki.

"H-hey Kiyone. Were you waiting for me too long?"

Chiaki came into view. Simply gorgeous. She was wearing a sleeveless light violet radiant jacket just like her eyes. A mini skirt which matches her top.

"No dear, I only came here. You look absolutely stunning by the way" I complimented her.

"W-w-what are you saying baka!!! ... You look good too" Chiaki stuttered. What is she? Airi?

"Let's go inside" I grabbed her hand. We were holding hands, how lewd.

"Excuse me, I made a reservation for 2 in the name of Ayanokouji" I said to the reception lady. Showing my mobile.

Chiaki was still looking at my hands which were holding her's.

"Yes mam. You may enter, out staff will guide you to your reserved room" she said.

As we step through the ornate double doors of the French restaurant, we are transported to a world of elegance and luxury.

The plush, crimson carpet underfoot muffles our footsteps as we enter the main dining area. The walls are a warm cream color, adorned with ornate gold moldings and delicate, hand-painted murals of the French countryside.

The room is dimly lit, with the soft glow of crystal chandeliers hanging overhead. The air is filled with the sweet aroma of fresh flowers, the gentle notes of a live pianist playing in the background, and the sizzle of pans from the bustling open kitchen.

The tables are draped in crisp, white linens and set with delicate silverware and crystal glasses. Each table is adorned with a small, flickering candle, casting a soft, romantic glow on the faces of the diners.

The waitstaff is dressed in crisp, black and white uniforms, bustling between the tables with an effortless grace.

The head waiter greets us with a charming smile and escorts us to our reserved room which is situated next to a large, floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a serene garden.

Our table was small enough for us to hold our hands, big enough for us to eat without restrictions.

What a beautiful place. Chiaki was in awe, she was mesmerized by the scenery. So am I. This is simply breathtaking. Such elegance and richness, indeed a bliss.

As we both settle into our seat, we notice the walls are adorned with framed paintings of some of the most celebrated French artists.

We can feel the rich history and culture of the country pulsating throughout the restaurant, a true homage to the art of French cuisine.

Even the menu is a work of art, beautifully illustrated with exquisite dishes and a variety of fine wines to complement each meal. The options are endless, from delicate appetizers to mouth-watering main courses, and decadent desserts.

Truly a Masterpiece.

"K-kiyone what is this? I never knew such a restaurant existed. And you booked a private room in this expensive restaurant? Are you crazy? How much did it even cost?" Chiaki whispered.

"You don't need to whisper Chiaki. And don't worry, it didn't cost much, I have enough money to spend on this". I whispered back at her.

"What? Were did you get that kind of Points? Tell me the price for this private room now! And why such an extravagant place for a small hangout?" Chiaki was clearly mad at me for carelessly spending money.

"It costed me totally 300,000 points. We can order anything without restraints. No bill for what we eat, everything is pre-paid" I meekly told her.

"What!!! 300,000 points?!? Are you right in your head Kiyone" she shouted at me.

I lowered my head and slumped my shoulders. Seeing this Chiaki's eyes softened. Heh, easy.

"I-it's not like I am mad at you Kiyone. But you should know better than anyone that Private points are very usefull. Why waste it for a single dinner" Chiaki's voice softened.

"For you this may be a simple hangout. But it's my first date in my whole life. I wanted it to be special. I don't mind spending such an amount of points if it means I can spend some quality time with you" I held her hands.

Smoke was coming out of Chiaki's ear. She was beet red.

"D-d-date ? I don't mind it being a date. But seriously, you are such a smooth talker Kiyone. Now don't try to divert the topic. Tell me how did you get such an amount". Chiaki asked me.

Good, her anger subsided, she is back to her good mood. I was worried that my first date failed before it even started.

"Try taking a guess" I asked her sipping the water placed in a nearby glass.

"Hmm, did you get them by blackmailing those senpais on that first day? Isn't it? " Chiaki asked me.

"Bingo, yeah. I thought it was such a waste to leave such a large amount of money" I answered her.

"*Giggles* what a sly girl you are Kiyone" Chiaki giggled again.

"Excuse me mam, I am here to recieve your orders" a waiter asked us.

After some time we both decided what to order.

I ordered Beef Wellington. A classic French dish consisting of a tenderloin steak wrapped in a flaky pastry crust and served with a rich mushroom sauce.

Chiaki ordered Coq au Vin. A traditional French dish of chicken braised in red wine, bacon, and vegetables, resulting in a rich and savory flavor. It is typically served with roasted potatoes or crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

"Anything else?" The waiter noted our orders.

"No sir, that's all for now". I replied to him.

"It will be in your table in few minutes. Please excuse me" saying this he left.

"Ne Kiyone, I didn't know you were into me soo much that you chose such a restaurant~" Chiaki tried to tease me.

When will she ever learn that I will never be flustered. She is playing a losing game here. Let's attack her.

"Yes Chiaki, I am into you so much, let's marry each other" I responded by holding her hands.

"W-what are you saying, we are too young f-for that" Chiaki got flustered and hid her face behind her hands.

"Oh, then if we are at the correct age, will you marry me?" I teased her.

"Y-you are doing this purposely. You always do this, make me flustered and embarrassed all the time" Chiaki recomposed herself.

"You are just too cute for me to hold back"

"See, that's what I am talking about... Don't play with my heart Kiyone" Chiaki muttered the last part.

Too late for you to decide that Chiaki. I am a evil person aren't I? Playing with a young maiden's heart.

The waiter approached our table carrying the plate of food, and then present it to the diner with a flourish, he even described the dish and its components in detail.

"Here's your order mam, if there's anything you need, please feel free to request me. Bon appetite " the waiter left saying this.

"Chiaki, you mentioned you are from a rich family right? Have you ever went to such restaurants" Chiaki went wide-eyed.

Chiaki knew how I operate. I never bring to talk about my past. Now, if I am leading this conversation to talk about her past, which means I am trying to open up to her about mine.

That's how conversation on equal terms work. If you ask something private, then you should be willing to tell something about yourself which is private. It could include things about family, or some kind of experiences.

"Yes, I have went to expensive restaurants. But none of them had this much architectural features. The other ones I have went pales in comparison with this one" saying this she started eating.

"Hmmmm this chicken is just too good, the flavours and delicacy. Simply a chef kiss" Chiaki exclaimed.

"Yea, my beef is also very delicate and delicious" I like my choice very much.

This dish is often served with a rich, flavorful sauce made from pan drippings, wine, and other seasonings, which adds another layer of complexity to the taste. Overall, the taste of beef Wellington can be described as indulgent, savory, and deeply satisfying. I liked it.

"Tell me about your family Kiyone. You never talk about them. Ah, no need to force yourself if you are not comfortable" Chiaki asked me.

"It's ok, it was my fault for not saying anything to you guys. Well I never saw my mother's face in my whole life. I don't even know if she is alive or not." I said and ate another piece of the beef.

The sauce was perfect. Hmmmm what a bliss.

"I-I am so sorry for asking Kiyone. Must have been difficult huh? What about your father then?"

Chiaki was worried about me, but was positive that my father was a great guy and would have supported me throughout my tough times.

But little did she know, that he is the reason for all my tough times.

"Don't worry Chiaki. I don't like it when people pity me. I just simply never looked or longed for my mother, my hands were already filled with fair share of problems" I continued.

"O-oh is that so. So it means that..."

"Yes, my father was never supportive, he is what Maya will call 'an asshole' " I giggled at the end.

"I believe he made you work hard to the bone? But why not just rebel and not accepting what he asks you to do?" Chiaki asked me.

If only like was that easy. For a colourless bird like me, life is always inside a cage. Literally and metaphorically.

"That's what I am doing right now Chiaki. I joined this school against his wish" I finished my dish.

Ah I am sad that it is over. But all the good things will come to an end. Just like this so-called school life of mine. What a tragedy.

"I see... Ne Kiyone, don't worry about your father. It's not like he can enter this school right? Even politically powerful people would have a hard time to enter this school" Chiaki reassured me.

This time she held my hands. What a bold women she is. At this rate I will fall in love with her.

"Yea, that's true. Thank you Chiaki" I smiled at her.

A genuine one. It was the second time I smiled genuinely. The first one was when I was enjoying nature for the first time in my life.

"How long are you going to hold my hand Chiaki?"

"W-what ? You had to ruin the mood ? I was seriously worried about you." She huffed at me.

Chiaki also finished eating. We ordered some desserts and ate them.

We made our way to the exit. Everything was perfect in this restaurant. I should bring Chiaki here some other time. I saw it, she clearly enjoyed this place.

It was around 9:30 pm, we were walking in the streets, side by side our shoulders were grazing each other sometimes even though we have so much space on the road.

It was oddly reassuring that we were near each other. Chiaki said she wanted to walk with me to the dorms. Well it's just a 30 minutes walk anyway. We were already past curfew time, but I can bribe the dorm manager lady.

The power of money is terrific. Anyways, it was very silent. But this time it was not creepy, rather it was very pleasant.

As we turn onto the quiet street, the excitement of the night begins to fade, replaced by a sense of contentment and satisfaction. We slow our pace, taking in the peaceful surroundings and the cool night air.

The moon light guided us thorough the roads.

"It was so nice to get dressed up and go out like that," Chiaki says, breaking the comfortable silence. "We should do it more often."

I nodded at her words, a wistful smile on my face. "Definitely. It's funny how much difference a nice meal can make."

Chiaki laughs softly. "I know what you mean. But sometimes, it's nice to escape reality for a little while and indulge in something special."

That's true. This school is not normal school. In the future, we will face many challenges. I don't think I can afford these good times in my second year. I already know that man would do anything to bring me back.

He will even enroll other WR students to challenge me. Maybe that was his final goal? A real life challenge? But that sounds silly. He knows I won't lose.

No use thinking about that. After that long walk we reached near the dorms.

We arrive at my room's doorstep, lingering for a moment before saying our goodbyes. Before I enter, someone hugged me from behind.

"Please let me stay like this is for a moment Kiyone. I wanted to say this, I really enjoyed my time. I was very tired from tutoring people all this week." Chiaki whispered into my ears.

I hugged her hand which was on my stomach.

"You are welcome to stay in that position for as long as you wish, there is no issue with that. And sorry for all those works, we will be free after the next week" I whispered back.

She nodded her head ... I think.

After 3 minutes and 28 seconds. She released me.

"Thankyou once again Kiyone. And good night". Chiaki went inside her room.

Fu~ she became so bold. She even hugged me from behind, how daring.

Now, as the day draws to a close, I find myself feeling a sense of calm and contentment, grateful for the opportunity to disconnect from the stresses of a daily life.

I know that I have experienced something truly special, a day that will live on in my heart and soul forever. This life is almost addicting. I drifted off to sleep.

It was Monday morning. Still a week left for the midterms. Now I thought about making a move. Classes went as usual. Horikita's study group is fine too. Nothing is going out of ordinary.

Shinohara shamelessly tried to integrate into the class. The bell rang and the long awaited lunch break came. I denied the invitations of both Ayanokouji group and Kei's group and went into the cafeteria.

"Ayanokouji-san, where are you going? Can I accompany you? " A wild Kushida ambushed me.

"Yes you can, you will be a great help too" Not really, but whatever.

"So what are we doing here? Are you waiting for someone?" Kushida was very curious.

"Let's go" saying that I went near a senpai who was eating free meals.

"Senpai you are from class D right?"

Kushida eyed me, asking how I know. I just simple eyed the free meals he was eating. She made an 'Oh I got it' face. What a stupid question.

"Yes, you are that piano-kouhai right ? what do you want from me?" He asked, clearly irritated about this situation.

"You see senpai, even though we are class C, our class has some very academically poor students. So can you please sell me the old mid term question paper?" Kushida was confused why I would need that.

"Hmm, it's true. Your class was formerly class D. So it's not surprising that there are some retarted people in your class. How much are you will to pay" he asked me.

Ignoring his remarks I offered 10,000 points.

"What, only 10,000, I have some risks too. Can't do it for less than 30,000" he argued.

After finally showing Kushida's puppy eyes he agreed it for 15,000. He even agreed for the mock exam question paper too.

"H-hey, Ayanokouji-san... Was that... was that really ok?"

"There's no problem at all. The transfer of points is allowed by school rules, so there aren't any violations." I answered her.

"That's fine, but isn't it dishonest to get past year's questions?"

"Dishonest? I don't think so. If the school didn't allow it, there would've been something in the rules. Also, I confirmed another thing when I was just talking to the third-year senpai. It looks like these kind of transactions aren't that strange."

"Huh...?"

"He wasn't particularly surprised, and he quickly agreed to listen to my proposal. It probably isn't his first time negotiating. He has not only the answers to the midterms, but even the mock test. There's no mistake."

Her eyes were spinning in astonishment.

"Ayanokouji-san, you what if they are not the same, how are you sure?" She muttered.

"The problems may not be exactly the same, but there will definitely be some similarities. The last mock exam gave me that hint."

"Hint?"

"You noticed that there were really hard problems along with easy ones, right?"

"Well, yea. Those were the last problems of each section. I didn't understand those questions at all."

"When I looked into it after, those were problems that second-years and third-years were learning. In other words, they don't expect first-years to be able to solve those problems. Isn't it useless to throw in those kind of unsolvable problems?

They're probably there for a reason other than to actually test us. If the problems on the mock exam were the exact same as previous mock exams, what would happen?"

"...If I saw those problems, I would be able to ace the test."

The same thing is applicable to the midterm.

Soon after, I got a message from the third-year senpai with an attachment. It was the old tests. First, I checked the mock test. The key question is, are the last three problems the same?

Kushida also tried to look at my phone.

"Are they? Are they the same?"

"It's completely identical. The problems, sentences, and all the words are the same."

"That's amazing! If we showed this to everyone, it would be an easy success! Don't show it to only Sudo-kun, but everyone else too!"

"No, we won't show it to Sudo, Ike, and Yamauchi yet."

"W-why? You went as far as to use so many points."

"If they hear that these are the test questions, they'll lose all motivation and focus. Above all, overconfidence is the biggest problem.

The midterm may not be the same as the mock test; there's a possibility the problems are different on the midterm."

It's essential to keep in mind that these old tests are insurance.

"Then what are you going to use them for?" She asked another stupid question.

I already miss Chiaki. If she was here, she would have guessed all my actions through simple hints.

"Release these problems the day before the test. Then we tell everyone that these problems are roughly the same as this year's test. What would everyone do then?" I asked her.

"That night, everyone would try to memorize the problems!"

"That's how it is."

The students who are don't understand the basics probably can't memorize all the problems in a single day. But, it's not difficult to understand the problems beforehand.

We're not trying to get the highest score possible on this next test. We're trying to avoid failing. If we ask for too much, the plan might fail.

But with this, we can probably get everyone to pass in class C.

"Hey... When did you think to get these old question paper thing" Kushida asked me

"Since we learned that the test was different. However, I had an inkling that the old tests might be similar ever since the midterm was mentioned."

"Eh!? T-that early!?"

Yes you piece of trash. Let me make you hate me more, so that I can demolish you the moment I confront you.

"When Chiyabashira-sensei first mentioned the midterm, she was speaking in an unusual manner. Even though she knew Sudou and the other's grades and attitudes, she spoke with absolute confidence. In other words, she confirmed that there was a surefire way to save them."

"Is that... the old tests?"

The reason why Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi were all admitted to this school, despite their academic ability, must be connected to this somehow. If they can't get good grades by studying hard, this is a sort of escape route for them.

In other words, it's possible for everyone get near perfect scores by getting the old tests. That's how I understood it, at least. It was fairly and easy hint.

"...Ayanokouji-san, you're really are a genius huh?" She asked, clearly astonished.

"Yes, I am indeed a genius. I thought it was fairly obvious at this point"

"Hehehe, you are also very funny Ayanokouji-san" Kushida giggled.

"Oh am I? Thank you for the compliment, now if you will excuse me, I am very busy"

"Wait Ayanokouji-san, let me help you distribute them. " Kushida asked me.

I think she is trying to take atleast a part of my credit. Because if I continue to show such feats and help these defects, then Kushida will become non-existent.

"Don't worry Kushida, I won't steal your fame. If you want you can distribute these questions yourself, saying you got them through some senpai." I whispered to her.

"Wh-wha"

"Enough with your act Kushida. I am tired this. I know you are two-faced"

I spoke to her in a low voice. We were still in the cafeteria, but soon lunch will over, so there were less people.

Kushida's eyes darkened.

"How long do you know that you fucking bitch". She was sure vulgar.

"The moment I saw you. It was a good mask, but not good enough to hide from me. What will you do now Kushida? Expel me? As if you can". I laughed at the end.

"Laugh all you want you c*nt, I will expel you and that Horibitch from this school" what an idiot, giving away information.

Though that was an useless information for me.

"Kushida, are you not afraid that I might be recording this conversation" I raised an eyebrow.

"You may be a genius, but that doesn't mean I am an idiot. I am clearly speaking in a fake voice. And your phone is on the table not recoding anything. Even if you have a second phone, without an video evidence you can't turn those defects against me.

I can simply cry and ask why you hate me. Spread small rumors regarding how you hate me. It will be down to the contest between our popularity and credibility. We all know you are cunning, even if you help those defect you don't care about them.

You also threatened that shinobitch just to tame her, people know you are dangerous. So they will believe an angel like me, rather than an unknown like you" wow she made some excellent points.

"Great deductions. I will give you that. Then who will you go and plead? Who will you sell your soul to expel me? Ryuen? Nagumo ?" Her eyes went wide.

"Why do you think I mentioned Nagumo's name during our little meeting if I know you are a two-face? Don't be a fool Kushida. Everything went as I expected. You made contact with Nagumo as soon as you can.

Did you think I will believe that Shinohara is capable of coming up with such arguments and points? Don't be a fool. I know you are the one who instructed her to do as such."

She still glared at me, didn't show any fear.

"But, we both know that it was easy to conclude such a thing, because Shinohara herself snitched you. Let me tell you another thing I know. I knew you didn't come up with that script. It was Nagumo. He instructed you to manipulate Shinohara didn't he?" Here it is, the expression that I wanted. Her eyes showed fear.

The lunch break got over, the bell rang. But she didn't move. Slowly all the students left the cafeteria.

"Still don't understand Kushida? I manipulated you to go to Nagumo. Wondering why? It was simply a to and fro between me and him. He wanted to evaluate me and create small obstacles for me to see how I will fare against them. He simply used you for that. After all he has no use for you.

You are simply the girl with 2nd best network with students while Ichinose being more popular than you. You are a waste of space Kushida. While he used you like that, I simply used you to elevate myself in the eyes of the defects, at the same time now I have a deeper understanding about Nagumo.

You are simply a pawn in the grand scheme of things. No you are lower than that, a dirt. Nobody cares about your other side. I don't care if the insect in front of me is a fire ant or a carpenter ant. If it's in the way, I will simply crush it". Kushida wasn't able to breath in this tense atmosphere

"You were useful to me Kushida. Choose your sides carefully, maybe I won't crush you" saying that I left to attend the classes.

I saw immense fear in her eyes. This is enough for her to reconsider her decision if she decides to go against me. My hacking skills have improved exponentially.

I am certain that in a week time, I can hack into the school's database and collect information regarding every students. I am even in the middle of creating my own malware which is like another version of the Duqu malware.

In that case, Kushida is useless to me. By that, I mean completely useless. So I have decided to do some experiments with her, also to get other trivial informations.

Today's classes got over. Kushida was glancing at me from time to time. She was clearly confused as to what to do. She doesn't want to make an enemy out of me, but at the same time if she cooperates with me, then that means she works under me.

First, her ego won't allow her, second, I am an opponent she can't comprehend, so there's no guarantee I will keep the end of my bargain. Right now she must be contemplating about the possibility of expelling me.

But she must be in a dead end. She feels hopeless and powerless. I signalled Kushida to wait for me. Good thing she received my signal.

Everyone left the class. I just told Chiaki I am busy. She eyed me in suspicion but didn't pry any further. Good grace how understanding, the exact opposite of Horikita.

"What did you want from me Ayanokouji-san" Kushida asked in her fake tone.

"The contact information of Ryuen, Sakayanagi Arisu and Katsuragi Kohei" I got straight to the point.

"Can I ask why?"

"No. If you can't give it to me, then it's okay" I started walking.

"Wait, I will give it to you. But what will I get in return?" She asked me

"Kushida, you know what I asked was just 3 contact information. If you won't give I will just ask Ichinose. She will just give it to me for free. I just thought I don't want to disturb her such a simple reason"

It was half-true, the reason I asked Kushida was to measure how much fear she has for me, and how much motivated she is, on expelling me. It seems she wants to find some kind of common ground between us.

So she is more leaned towards being an ally with me and work 'with' me, than fighting me? I was pretty sure she would choose to fight me.

Some external factor has influenced her. So she is that someone huh? What a frightening coincidence.

On the day where I fought Ryuen, someone watched us hiding behind a pretty far building. They were concealed pretty well, I am sure from that distance, they could see what was happening to an extent.

Who am I kidding, I just saw Kushida's movement on the GPS system given in our cell phone and Ryuen's location too, I got his number from one of his dumb classmates.

So I just used that opportunity to show Kushida, that I am leagues above Ryuen. Ryuen who operated on violence, can't defeat me even with his speciality.
This made Kushida rethink her choices.

Since Nagumo would have severed connection or ignored Kushida after getting the things he needed from her, her next option would have been Ryuen.

If Ryuen wasn't there at the moment, I would have engineered the situation myself, by messaging him anonymously. I could lure him with various things that I can offer.

But it was unnecessary. Ryuen was scouting most of the school areas, probably for the locations of cameras and their blind spots. So I predicted his trajectory to a margin.

It seems he also assigned tasks to his class members to find blind spots and mark the cameras in a map. But Ryuen himself scouted places that were nearby the school. This made me predict his path pretty easily.

Now I just needed a variable named Kushida in the equation. That was very easy, I just asked Horikita to message Kushida, asking her to come near that bench in the park, located nearby the library.

If she received message from any other person, there was a chance she would refuse by giving some cute excuses. It was a slim chance though, since she acts as an angel, she won't deny anyone's request.

But I had to consider the possibilities in which she could simply be tired or unmotivated. I don't take such chances. She tried so hard to get into contact with Horikita, so Horikita asking to meet her is one in a million chance, atleast for her.

Now the bargaining chip that I used to make Horikita do my bidding was really simple. I just offered her to tell some parts of my plan, simply put, I told her how I will confront Ryuen and make Kushida watch it.

I didn't say further. I just left her thinking on her own. She didn't pry any further which was nice. But she was clearly confused by my actions. It seems like Comprehending me has become one of the goals of Horikita.

Well she can do whatever she wants, without disturbing me ofcourse. Now for the final touch.

"T-that's true. Then here, I will send those contact information". Kushida started fiddling her phone.

"Ne Kushida. You seem more cooperative than I thought you would be. What happened? Are you done plotting against me?"

slowly I started walking towards her. The sounds of my step clacked and echoed through the room.

"What are you saying? I-I never plotted anything against you. It was simply you and Nagumo playing with me. I am the victim here" she denied what I said.

"Hey Kushida, why do you think Horikita messaged you yesterday, but never showed up?"

She eyes went wide. She was racking her brains to brains to understand why I asked her that question.

She might have theorised that I was the one behind that message. But then a question arises, How and why ?

It's clear that making Kushida witness that fight was my goal. But then a question of how comes in. How was I able to predict Ryuen's movement? This question wasn't an important one for Kushida.

This just shows the level of my abilities. So she must feel more and more hopelessness. But then, the real problem was why? Why did I do it? What do I gain by making her watch the fight?

Those were exactly the thoughts going inside Kushida's brain. Was it to brag about my physical abilities? But everyone already knows it. Was it to just scare her ? Maybe. But she wouldn't be sure.

After a minute of silence, she spoke.

"W-why?" She was clearly afraid of me.

"Obviously to show you my superiority. You were planning to align yourself with Ryuen to eliminate me right? I simply predicted it and cut off that route for you.

No matter whom you plead or align yourself with, I will be the one pulling the strings on you or that person. Remember this well" she shivered from my tone.

Kushida must be frustrated right now. Now, if she tries to get on my good side, then I will use her as I seems fit. If she still thinks she can eliminate me, then I don't have any use for such a delusional defect.

Everything went smoothly. Now I don't need to worry about Kushida going stray, atleast for a year. This was the most efficient way to tame her. Blackmailing would surely make her go behind my back.

But what if she works under me willingly and the same time she has no other choice?. I never asked her to work for me, I simply told her to not get in the way.

But she understands what kind of person I am. If I ever find her as a hindrance, then I will finish her off. This means, making herself useful to me is the safest bet for her.

She could consider doing both. Working under me and the same time trying to expel me side by side. But the fear she has in my abilities and terrific manipulating capabilities will for sure make her rethink the decision.

She won't do anything reckless now. Though she could still align with others just to expel Horikita. But she will consider the chance of Horikita being my pawn.

After all, a couple of times, I purposely made Horikita meek in front of Kushida by mentioning her brother.

Also from the Kushida's point of view, It seems like Horikita messaged to meet her under my order.
So Kushida could arrive at a conclusion that Horikita is my pawn. Or someone who works for or with me.

Which means, Horikita has my protection. Atleast in the eyes of Kushida. Kushida is becoming more and more hopeless. I never drag her to walk on a certain path, I simply cut off other paths.

Now she walks on her own, on the path that I had sketched out for her. Everything went as planned. And naturally I have many back up plans.

Kushida is now clear on her mind. She now understands that I planned all this scenario on the first week of school itself. A month ahead of planning.

Terrifying for any human. She trembled more.

"M-monster. Y-you planned everything just to show me that I can never win if I go against you" Kushida was still cowering in fear.

"Yes I did. Now don't worry too much Kushida. Toss that pride and jealousy out of the equation. Just co-operate with me, feed me with information and secrets. You will even get the reward of being in class A

It's not like I tried to black mail you right? What's wrong in working for me and rise up the ranks? It's clearly advantageous to both of us, but....

If you go against, I will simple make it as my advantage and your demise

Here, distribute these question papers to the class. This is your first reward on your 3 long years of cooperation" I handed Kushida the paper.

"Now increase your popularity with it. If you do well, I will even reward you by expelling those perverts, but how much ever you request, I won't expel Horikita, as she is my pawn. Do you understand"

Kushida nodded, didn't speak anything. She finally accepted her fate of working under me, the devil. But it's not something like a contract or visible leash, so I won't force her much.

She herself will start to think on how to be useful to me and be on my good side. Kushida smirked a little. If she thinks that I won't see her little plan, then I am so sad about it, she is a fricking defect.

She acted very well.

"One final thing Kushida. Don't even think you can use the secrets as a weapon to destroy this class, because I can use it as an advantage to rebuild this class by my own hands. So stop being delusional" that hit the nail.

She stopped with the act of shivering, she shivered for real. Her eyes went wide. There were small tear drops forming near her eyes.

When I informed her that I will make her reach class A, she thought that was my weakness. That I am dead-set on reaching class A. So what if she has a way to prevent it? She can use it to attack me, black mail me or take revenge on me.

She soon realised she will have such a weapon in the future, or already has it. Which is the secrets of the defects. This gave her some hope. But she is foolish if she thinks she reached that conclusion on her own.

While she was in shock, I simply implanted the word secret in her mind. If she reached this conclusion in such a short amount of time, then I think she must have used this method before.

So now I got the information regarding her past completely. But how did she get caught? Get caught venting? Some other way. I don't need to know it.

Kushida fell to her knees. I have her hope again and again, but in end they were just illusions. Behind every person she tried to conspire with, against me, I was pulling the strings from a different dimension.

In order to make her feel despair and hopelessness, I gave her false hope.

"Now listen here you defect. Even if you went against me one day, it will be by my will. Any path you take, is carved by me." I just left the poor sobbing Kushida.

I went out of the classroom. Nobody was here. Good, because Kushida might need a few minutes to recover.

Now it was exactly 4:30 pm. I messaged Ryuen, Ichinose, Sakayanagi and Katsuragi to meet me at a Karoke place at 5:30. They were free to decline my invitation. But humans are naturally curious.

Now I went to a the aforementioned Karoke place and booked a room for 2 hours. I simply waited in that room for 40 minutes.

"Ho Ayanokouji-san, you are already here, can I sit near you?." Ichinose entered the room and answer me.

I simply nodded. I mentioned only to Ichinose that all the leaders will be present. We were simply talking about trivial stuffs. Until Sakayanagi and Katsuragi entered.

"Fufufu, I see, you both are here early." Sakayanagi simply sat opposite of me and took off her hat.

Seeing Ichinose her smile smug smile grew wider.

"Sorry for the intrusion" Katsuragi sat down.

"Now what do you need us for? And why is Ichinose here ?" Katsuragi was wary of me.

"You didn't tell them that I will be here Ayanokouji-chan? I am very hurt" Ichinose wiped her imaginary tears.

"Don't be so dramatic Ichinose-san, I was simply lazy to inform them everything. We are meeting anyways right? So I thought I will explain in person" I simply ignored Katsuragi.

"I don't see anything productive happening, if you excuse me, I will be leaving" Katsuragi stood up.

"My, my why such a hurry Katsuragi-kun?. Fufufufu, don't you find this situation interesting?" Sakayanagi stopped him.

"I don't find it interesting, you can stay here if you want. If you need assistance with walking, I think Kamuro-san is waiting outside. If not, I will either inform her or simply wait outside" Katsuragi argued.

He is really a cautious person. Without knowing my intentions, he won't attend a metting I organised.

"Fufufufu, why do you think she has called Ichinose, leader of class B. And if we are considered as leaders of class A, and Ayanokouji-san is the leader of class C. Coincidence? I believe not. So I think it's a meeting between leaders. So I assume Ryuen has yet to arrive ?" Sakayanagi show cases her deductions.

Hearing this Katsuragi immediately sat down. This guy is playing too much defense.

"Fufufufu Don't be sad Katsuragi. You leaving this room and me stopping you was pre-planned by someone in this room"

After hearing that statement both Ichinose and Katsuragi eyed me.

"What are saying Sakayanagi-san? You talk as if I am some kind of master manipulator?" I feigned ignorance.

"Fufufufu, why are lying Ayanokouji-san? You purposely ignored Katsuragi knowing that he was very wary of you. This made him leave the meeting, while you simply tried to gauge my abilities by testing how I will stop him from leaving"

That was true. Though she has no reason to stop him. I simply wanted to see her abilities. It wasn't a manipulation, rather a request since she knew what was I after.

This was simply a greetings between geniuses.

"That's not even the whole thing, you wanted me to confront you about this. I gave what you wanted. It was a nice greeting. " Sakayanagi said with a smug smile.

"Don't talk as if I was the one behind everything. You simply didn't greet us when entered. It was as if you were asking for some other kind of greeting. A one with mind games. And you have me clues by holding a chess board in your hand.

How cruel can you be? Giving me those hints and when I simply returned your greeting, you just pile the blame on me" I simply exposed her.

"Fufufufu, I am sorry. It was my bad. But thankyou for not ignoring me and returning my greeting" she smiled genuinely.

Both Katsuragi and Ichinose saw us like they were seeing some kind of alien. *Sigh* I shouldn't have played that game with her. But it was fun though.

She wanted me to make a scenario for her to show case her abilities, but gave me little to none resources. So when I immediately came up with a solution, she was happy. Happy that I live upto her expectations.

Fu~ but she doesn't know that I accepted her mind game just to see that cute little smile on a loli.
Everything went as Keikaku.

"It's already 5:40, Ryuen is sure irresponsible" Ichinose mentioned.

"Fufufufu don't even start with it Ichinose-san. That monkey doesn't know what it means to be delicate. "

"Sakayanagi-san, don't you think it's rude to call him a monkey?" Ichinose scolded her.

"Gomen gomen, I won't say it again Okaa-san. Fufufufu" Sakayanagi said it sarcastically.

Ichinose just rolled her eyes. She must feel like dealing with some kindergarten kids.

After another 10 minutes of useless chatting Ryuen simply kicked the door open.

"Yo Monster, where are you?"

*Sigh* Today is going to be a long day.

"What the hell, I thought you were asking me for a date. Why is miss goody shoes, Johnny and a smug loli is here ?" Ryuen raised his eyebrows.

But seeing them, he smirked wider. He was just grinning like a fool. He immediately sat down and sat in a pose like a king.

That was kinda cool? Where did he learn it?

"Ryuen, so you are saying that since you thought I asked you on a date you purposely came late? You son of a- Even if I had any plans to ask you on a date, now I never will" I said irritated.

"Kukukuku, don't be angry at me Kiyone. I can always give you some quality time." Ryuen seductively said.

"Ryuen, that's sexual harrasment!!!" Ichinose scolded him.

"Kuku, You shutup goody shoes, you don't know this monster."

"Enough playing guys, the reason I arranged the meeting was for this" I stopped thie bickering and passed some question sheets.

"These will be the questions that will appear on the midterms which will be conducted in 4 days. I only printed a quarter of it. If you need the full copy, then you guys should agree to my memorandum" I handed them the memorandum too.

It simply stated that they will give me 80,000 private points for this question paper. If they don't appear on the exam, I will simply pay them double the price for which I bought them.

They need to send the money the next day after the midterms, failing to do so, they should pay an extra of 20,000 points.

"Kukukuku, why should I buy this bullshit from you. And how are you sure they will appear on the exam?"

The people in this room doesn't know the exact academic level of the defects. I mentioned the class to not leak the information regarding our academical situation.

That was for this moment. If they know the level of those defects, naturally a question on why this school accepted those defects will arise. This is a clue to reach the conclusion on getting test papers from senpais.

Simply put, the reason I reached this conclusion but they weren't able is their lack of information.

Chayabashira Sensei purposely mentioned like there was sure fire way to make these defects get a passing grade. She even mentioned wrong study material casually.

These people didn't have those clues, they may have doubts regarding those last 3 super difficult question. But it was very natural in the education system of Japanese or many countries to set questions in a such a way that scoring near the range of 95 is possible by minimum effort.

At the same time, getting those remaining 5 marks becomes exponentially harder, but still not out of the syllabus. But this school is known for it's extreme. So anything is possible.

Also in order to save defectives from the exams, simply everyone in the class can score 0, making the average as 0. It is clear that these guys know these. So the school necessarily doesn't need to have other means to help academically poor students.

The school purposely hide it's clue to reach a conclusion by giving out false clues. There may not be only one solution to a problem.

These things hindered them from reaching the same conclusion as me.

"I mean, you guys must have already concluded right? If this system is based on punishing us for tardiness and such things by reducing our class points.

Then isn't it natural they reward us for getting better grade? A reward based system. As you know, the passing grade is class average divided by 2. Then this means we all can escape the risk of expulsion by simply getting 0 on every test.

All we need is class unity. But the again, if that's the case, how can we even compete? Clearly our homeroom teacher mentioned that we can earn CP from midterms and final exams right?

So I believe, our class average will be converted into CP. This ensures the need for competition.

With these papers, you guys can increase your class average by atleast 15 or 20 points. Let's say you increase class average by 10 points than what you would have got without using this questions, to see the low end of the spectrum.

10 class points means 10 time 100 multiplied by 40 which gives 40,000 private points a month for that class. Whatever you are spending here, you can simple regain in 2 months.

Also it's not like I am forcing you to study only those questions. You can simply give this to your classmates on the day before the exam to memorize these questions. It also ensures that they learnt everything so far and doesn't solely rely on these papers.

It's a win-win scenario" I finished.

All four of them had a thinking expression.

"Kukukuku I am still not convinced, how did you get those question paper"

Ofcourse Ryuen would still pester me. At this point he is simply doing this to annoy me.

"I won't reveal my sources, but believe me, even if you try to obtain these, it will cost you more than 80,000 private points" I answered looking at all four of them.

"Kuku, then tell me why I should buy them?" This guy...

"Well your class has many physically capable students. So I don't believe they have many academically gifted students. Also there may always be someone, atleast in your or my class, who is very bad academically poor student.

This simply ensures their safety. And a free piece of information for my dear customers. A single expulsion can cause you 100 class points. You can simply ask you home room teachers for this." I finished

"Interesting, kuku. I guess I should buy it after all" saying this Ryuen just signed the memorandum.

"Fufu, Why should I buy it" Sakayanagi asked me.

"Your class has a faction war going on right? So I will simply sell it to any one of you, it will be a good leverage against the other. If you both buy from me separately, it's simply a waste of private points for your class.

So I advice you two to buy it from me by splitting the cost, and cooperate atleast this once" I told her.

"Fufufu That's true, if I don't buy it, Katsuragi may go behind my back to obtain these papers. So what do you say Katsuragi? Let's buy them together"

"Yes, we will buy them" Katsuragi simply saw no reason to refuse.

It seems even though he is in a war with Sakayanagi for the leader position, he is still trying to find a common ground with her.

"Same question. Why should I buy it from you Ayanokouji-chan?" Ichinose asked me.

"Hmm, for you I don't have a convincing factor. Even though the other two classes had their reason, you don't have one. Just a increase in the gap of 10 CP between you and class A isn't worth spending a large amount of private points right now.

Rather, I can offer you a cooperative relationship where my class or rather I won't attack your class for one special exam. How does that sound? It's an extra offer if you buy these papers" I offered her.

"Kukuku, you arrogant monster"

"Fufufu, such a bold statement"

"Ayanokouji-chan, are you underestimating my class ? I may not be as smart as you, but that offer amounts to nothing. What made you think that we, as class B, won't be able to defend your attack ?"

I purposely appeared arrogant to probe Ichinose. It seems she is also a very confident woman. She also didn't appear angry that I underrate her.

"My apologies. Then I will offer my virginity to you"

After that statement of mine, silence ensued. Ichinose was blushing slightly.

Sakayanagi was fufuing her butt off. Ryuen was slapping his thighs and kukuing so hard, that he had hard time breathing.

It seems Katsuragi is the only sane person right now.

"W-what are you saying Ayanokouji-chan !!!" Ichinose shouted.

"Hehe~ my bad, I tried joking. Did you not like it? I made these two laugh though. So I am happy with it" I made a cute pose... I think.

"Okay, for real. As I said, other than the increase in the gap between your class and class A, I don't have anything to offer. Your class is already very united.

So you don't need to elevate your social standings more than necessary. I believe since you care for your classmates, you will buy these papers just to eliminate the slim chance of losing one of your classmates." I just stated it.

"Yea you are correct. I already decided to buy it. Even though it is expensive, as you said, in two months we can recover it" Ichinose signed the memorandum.

"Kukuku, not monopolizing the advantage you get and resorting for Private points. how selfish of you, you monster"

"I simply don't need such advantages to beat your ass Ryuen" I mocked him.

Suddenly Ryuen just launched a kick to my face. He aimed at my left cheek. I simply blocked his kick with my left palm. A thud sound reverberated.

"A monster through and through, kukuku, fare well you fu*ckers. Can't wait to crush you and make you all kneel to me"

This guys is obsessed with making people kneel to him. He left the room

I sat down.

"Ayanokouji-chan, are you okay? Show me your hand, is it ok? Or injured?" Ichinose inspected my hands.

Ah, what a caring girl. Maybe I should call her my mom. There was term that Maya mentioned, MILF? She imagined Chiyabashira-sensei as a MILf and mentioned something.

"I am fine mom, don't worry" at my reply, Ichinose pouted.

Katsuragi was in astonishment that I blocked Ryuen's kick easily.

"Fufufu, if you excuse us. We will take our leave. Come Katsuragi, let's go"

Both of them left. Ichinose also left saying her friend are waiting. After a while of sitting idle, I too left that place.

Now I have around 6.2 million points.

I should have around 8.3 million points, but I spent them to buy the words of Sensei on April 30. I also spent money on the date. Also I bought many upgrades to my PC.

After reaching my room, I simply cooked and ate an easy dish. I slumbered in my bed, thinking about life again. Huh, it seems like I have so much free time, that lately I am having more philosophical thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 650 5
"Satoru Mikami" was a middle aged Japanese salaryman working as a general contractor. After death, he reincarnated not as a Slime but.......as a True...
9.3K 164 11
In this story Henry gets bullied what happens when his friends find out? And he likes Veronica but she is bad will Ray accept it? This and more! TI...
18.7K 889 27
Cathy Jean Jones is a 19 year old ballet dancer with lots of potential. The only problem is she doesn't believe in herself and she's depressed beyond...
99.5K 1.9K 27
Cover by @SugaKookies1306 Male/Female/Non-binary Reader Requests are open Some of these may be short so I'm sorry