OP Kiyone COTE

By Nagavignesh

*WARNING* Kiyone (female Kiyotaka) will be very very OP , has impossible and inhumane abilities such as calcu... More

Volume 1 : Chapter 1: Equality
Volume 1 : Chapter 2 : S-system and Introductions Part - I
Volume 1 : Chapter 3 : S-system and Introductions Part - II
SS : From the point of curiosity
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 1 : Manipulation at it's Finest
Volume 1 : Chapter 4 : Official first day Part 2 : Horikita, Clubs and Goldmine
Vol 1 : Chapter 5 : Information and Ichinose
Vol 1 : Chapter 6 : Foundations and 3 viruses
SS : Shopping and Shopping
Vol 1: Chapter 7 : May 1st
Vol 1: Chapter 9: Study groups, Ryuen and Manabu
Vol 1 Chapter 10 : Date, Kushida and deal
Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds
Vol 1 : Chapter 12 : Mending bonds
Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster
Vol 2 : Chapter 2 : More problems, witness and Stalemate
Vol 2: Chapter 3: Explanation and new Friendship
Vol 2: Chapter 4: Vacation on an Island
Vol 2: Chapter 5: Island Exam Part 1
Vol 2: Chapter 6: Island Exam part 2
Vol 2 : chap 7 : Results and Explanation.
Update : I am not dead .... yet
Vol 3: Chap 1 : Far into the future
Vol 3 Chap 2: Decpetion
Vol 3 Chap 3: Marionette
Update

Vol 1: Chapter 8: Swimming class and Papayanagi

2.6K 70 30
By Nagavignesh

Today was the first week after the revelation of S-system. The other classes did well, but our class was in the spotlight.

It's not a yearly occurrence that class D raise up the ranks in just a month. Or I didn't thing Class D ever rose up the ranks before.

I held a meeting with the representatives of our class to decide when to hold the study sessions. Since the exams are on last week of May. After a week from now, we will start it. I persuaded Hirata that 2 weeks are more than enough to make everyone get a passing grade.

Don't think that I am completely lazy to hold study sessions so that I made a week of break for myself.

"Good morning Yamauchi!"

"Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the revelation of S-system. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell all these times.

"Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

"Yup, this school's the best-swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

So that's what they were excited about?. I can understand teenage boys or girls being horny, but shouting in public? Pathetic.

But it was true, swimming classes weren't seperated by gender.

In other words, Horikita, Kushida, and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and their skin becomes visible. Doesn't that include me?

I hope that they won't ogle me. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement.

On the other hand, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone. But not for long, I know my dear friends Kei, Maya and Chiaki will approach me.

"Yahoo Kiyone-chan!!!" Maya hugged me from behind while I was still sitting.

Her bosoms were rubbing head. Ah, even though they are almost non-existent, they were very soft nonetheless. What a bliss.

I looked up and saw Kei and Chiaki red from embarrassment, while Maya? Is she angry at me for something?

Oops, did I say that loud?

"You.did.say.that.loud.Kiyone." Wow, Maya didn't like that comment it seems.

"Just because you have that humongous boobies that doesn't mean mine are small okay. I-I am a B cup, and I am still growing" Maya defended herself.

She was a little bit too loud. Now she was embarrassed herself. I giggled at that sight.

"Fu~, you seem to be so embarrassed Ma.ya.chan. Don't sorry, as you told they will grow for sure, maybe if you let your future boyfriend squee-" before I could finish my sentence, Chiaki closed my mouth.

"Wh-what hell are you talking Kiyone. When did you become so horny?". Chiaki scolded me.

"I am not horny. Maybe I will be if I ever see you in a swimsuit" I winked at her.

Chiaki quickly recomposed herself. Hmm, is she becoming immune to my teasing?.

While I was mercilessly teasing Chiaki, we heard that the boys were betting on something.

"What do you think they are betting about? Who will be the fastest swimmer?" Maya asked an innocent question.

Cute. Suddenly I felt Chiaki's glare. What did I do now? I don't think I said anything out loud.

"I bet they are betting about girls' breast size" I told them.

"Ewww, how low can they be?. Did you hear them say it Kiyone?" Kei asked me.

I just nodded.

"I am not going to attend the swimming classes guys. I hate perverts, I don't like them ogle me". Kei backed out.

"Come on Kei-chan, if that's your reason then you can never enjoy swimming" Maya tried persuading her.

But in the end, however we wanted to convince her, she didn't budge. This made me conclude that she has something to hide, about her body.

I don't think she will oppose the idea of swimming this much. It's understandable if she doesn't want those perverts to ogle her, but it won't matter if we were with her.

But she still denied us. It was safe to assume that this level of deniel was unnatural. So I concluded that she has a scar in her body. I already know she got bullied bad enough that she has PTSD.

This is new information. Now her reason for abnormal fear of bullying is clear to me.

Should I help her? Did I became soft? Nah who am I kidding. These are the thoughts I wish I had. I will try not to make Karuizawa my tool atleast for some time.

If I get a change of mind in this period then I will consider not tormenting her by making her work under me.

We were in the girls' changing room right now. I started changing into my swimsuit.

"Wow, your muscles are very toned Kiyone. Your workout sure gave splendid results. Your skin is smooth too~" Chiaki examined me.

Hehe~ Time to tease her.

"Ho, are you very interested in this hot body Chiaki? I wouldn't mind showing you everything privately" I whispered in her ears.

Smoke was coming out of Chiaki's ear. She was beet red. I think I broke her. I pitched her hip.

"Yeeep!!!" She tittered.

"Wh-what are you talking Kiyone. N-no I am not interested in your body ... though I won't mind the private session". She whispered the last part.

Though I heard it, let's pretend not to hear it so as to not tease her too much.

We changed into our swimsuits and went out way to the pool. We saw Ike-trash sniffing the air like a dog. In the corner I glared at Sotomura Hideo or rather 'professor'.

I know their little fiasco. I simply warned professor to not record anything or else he would face my wrath. Naturally he was afraid.

He also muttered something like 'main protagonist's request can't be denied by a side character like me'. I don't know what he meant, but he seems like what people call an Otaku.

Me Maya and Chiaki were talking about trivial stuffs, while Kei waved at us from the observation deck.

As soon as I saw the pool, I ran and dived into it. I played around like a child. Submerged inside and made bubbles with my mouth. I never enjoyed in a pool like this before.

In that room, only competitions and improvements were focused. So we naturally never had any free time. And we entered pool only to learn new techniques of swimming or to compete.

It was also the place were more than 23 percent of the 4th generation kids died. They drowned in the middle of swimming due to exhaustion, but never once the instructors tried to save them.

No use thinking about it. I need to think about now. The present. I am free. I can do silly stuffs in this pool. I can actually play. I don't actually care about these things, but whenever I do something that could never be done in that room, I feel accomplished.

It may sound childish, but that's my true feelings. That is, If I even have emotions left inside me.

After playing for few seconds, I re-emerged to the surface and saw my classmates looking at me. I tilted my head by 14 degrees in confusion.

'Holy shit, she is like a child. She is super cute'

'wow we never saw our leader this much happier before'

'So she loves swimming huh?'

'How can someone be this cute and innocent'

'Is she the same girl who spoke coldly when she told Ike to stup up?'

Some were thinking out loud. Kiyone just shrugged it off as another thing that she couldn't understand about today's teenagers.

I got out of the pool. Chiaki and Maya approached me.

"So explain what was that Kiyone? You looked atleast 10 times happier swimming than when you hang around us" Chiaki poured cutely.

"Yeah, you are such a cutie". Maya squeezed my cheeks.

I don't think that's what Chiaki said. But Maya was in her own world all the time. Her stupidity is what made Maya as Maya.

Wow, I am such a good friend right? Always thinking positively when it comes to my friends.

"Don't be jealous even of the water Chiaki, I am always happy to spend time with you". I attacked Chiaki.

Even though Chiaki was well versed in psychological warfare, she is always vulnerable to my teasing. How easy, hehe.

"Wh- No don't think you can escape from me by tease me all the time. I am pretty mad at you". She is clearly angry.

Maya was already in the water. Chiaki was not talking to me. Let's try our secret weapon.

"Please Chiaki, I am sorry. I will do anything you ask" I emphasized anything.

"A-anything. Then a dat- I mean let's go to movie and shopping or something like that, just the two of us, since you made me mad". Chiaki's punishment shouldn't even be considered as a punishment.

I have decided to travel these three years with these 3 friends of mine. I won't expel them even if it means losing. Nah just kidding, that won't happen, it will be a last resort though.

I hope I won't be in a situation where I need to eliminate them to win. But if a situation arises, I won't hesitate.

It's a cruel curse on me. I can't change that mindset. For me winning is everything. It is paramount. If I lose, I die. That's how that place worked, that's what ingrained in my mind. And by die, I mean both literally and metaphorically.

Everything right now is an illusion. My freedom, the time I spend in this school. I very well know it, but I still choose to savour it. But I will never forget this is just an illusion. I will return to that place one day.

I am already forming many plans in order to eliminate that place. But I lack resources while he has the whole Japan back him up. He rules, he has the political power, resources and everything.

I single poor me can't handle such a thing, or can I?

I don't know, but I am trying that side by side. I am already thinking making connections to the third years so that when they graduate this year, I can use them to make moves against that man.

But it's too dangerous. Lives will be lost, but that's not my main worry, if I did any hasty moves and that man realises that, he will be in a dilemma to choose between me and that place.

Even if I am the Masterpiece, that doesn't mean he will choose me. That place is more valuable. It can maybe create another masterpiece for all he cares.

No use thinking about it, I will just make my moves when that man visits me.

For now let's make memories and store it in my perfect memory, so that I can relive them in the future.

"Oh ok then, this weekend. Let's go on a date" I pushed Chiaki in the water. Maya already left to talk with Kei.

Meanwhile two girls on the other side.

"Hey Maya, I don't want to jump into conclusions. But I think Chiaki likes Kiyone"

"But Kei-chan, I too like Kiyone. I think everybody in the class does, except two people. Shinobitch and Koenji"

"That's not what I meant you dense idiot. I mean Chiaki likes Kiyone as more than a friend"

*Gasps*"No way. But Chiaki talked to us about her crush on middle school. It was a boy right? But are you saying she lied?"

"No idiot. I don't think she realised it herself. This might be because she never would have thought she will fall for a girl"

"Oh you mean, this is new to her?"

"Yeah I think so. We also don't know Kiyone's preference. She gives the feeling she is okay with dating either a boy or girl. Heck, I can't read her, she might not even be interested in dating"

"Hehehe, I know!!! Let's ship them" Maya rejoiced.

"Great idea. But let's confirm it before doing anything rash"

"Okay okay"

Our fun time ended soon.

"Alright, everyone gather-"

A teacher brought the students together and started class. He may be the P.E. teacher, but he looks like the type that would attract girls.

"24 people, I see. I expected more people, but I guess it works."

There clearly were students skipping class, but he didn't seem to mind.

"It's a bit sudden, but I'll be examining your abilities after you're done warming up. You guys will be swimming."

"Um sensei, I can't swim though..."

A boy raised his hand apologetically and spoke up.
Even my perfect memory forgot that defect's name.

"As the teacher, I'll make sure that you learn how to swim by the summer. Don't worry."

"There's no need to learn how to swim... We can't go to the beach anyway."

"That's too bad. It doesn't matter if you're bad at swimming now, but I'll make sure everyone learns. Learning how to swim will definitely be useful. I guarantee it."

Learning how to swim will be useful? Well, I guess swimming will be useful one way or another.

Even so, when the teacher says it like that, I feel a bit uncomfortable.

Eh, he probably feels the obligation to cure the hopeless swimmers. Hell nah. This is probably a hint from the school. I will face the situation when it comes.

Everyone started the warm-up exercises. Ike kept repeatedly glancing at the girls to take a peak. Afterwards, we were instructed to start the 50m swim. Students who didn't know how to swim were allowed to touch the bottom of the pool with their feet.

Then I started to swim lightly.

After swimming the 50m, I waited for everyone else to finish up.

"Hehehe, a complete victory. Did you super swimming!"

Swimming casually, Ike got out of the pool with a self-satisfied look.

"No, you weren't all that different from the others." I think I spoke that out loud.

Everybody heard that and the girls started laughing at Ike. Even his so-called friends mocked him. Ike was ashamed.

"Anyway, it looks like mostly everyone can swim."

"Sorry, Sensei. Back in middle school I was called the Flying Fish after all." Yamadead boasted.

"I see. Then you guys can immediately start competing against each other then. 50m freestyle, separate yourselves by gender."

"C-compete!? Are you serious?" Now he wimped. What a trash.

"I'll give the first place winner a bonus: 5,000 points. On the other hand, last place will get supplementary lessons so prepare yourselves."

Those who were good at swimming were cheering, while the worse swimmers weren't thrilled at all.

"Because there aren't too many girls, I'll split you guys into two groups of 5 and give the fastest time the overall victory. Next, I'll take the top 5 times in each gender seperately and then hold a final round."

I didn't expect the school to give points as prizes. Perhaps it's to punish the students who skipped class. What a well-thought-out plan.

Meanwhile Kushida tried to talk to Horikita. But she dismissed her. Not completely though, the other day I saw Horikita handing out her contact information to Kushida.

It seems Horikita thought that Kushida's network would be useful. In other words, she is thinking ahead. Good girl. I thought I need to beat it into her again, but it was unnecessary for now.

"Ayanokouji-san. Who do you think will win?" Horikita asked me out of nowhere.

"You can drop the honorific Horikita, I don't mind. Also In the boys' side Koenji will win. In the girls' side, I will win". I monotonously stated.

"Hmph. Arrogant aren't we? I hope you can back up your words. But are you sure about Koenji. Even though his built seems impressive, doesn't mean he can win without trying right?" Horikita asked. She is always curious about my thought process.

Humans are always curious about something they can't comprehend. That's why we search answers for any philosophical questions or scientific. Curiousity drives us.

"He doesn't need to try to win. He is simply that superior. Ofcourse excluding me. And also, he will be interested in the PP, since he lives a rich life". I stated my observation.

"You believe that guy that much? That he is as superior as you say?" Horikita raised an eyebrow.

"No I don't trust him. I trust his abilities. Also Horikita, do you want to see the extent of my abilities?" I offered her.

"Huh? You mean you will compete with your full strength?" Horikita was suspicious.

"No, I will decide it while I am swimming. What I meant was my observation. Just based off on the muscle proportions, I will guess what time people will get". Horikita's eyes widened. It was impossible, for humans that is.

Horikita must have remembered the way I predicted her Dan. But this task is impossible. You need complete information, like micro sizes of certain muscles, their strength. But strength of muscles can be guessed near accurately by their build.

I can formulate their training routine by their builts, and then consider what activities they do. For example Sudo plays basketball. I will use that information to assess what style they will swim.

I think I can predict upto first decimal place in the seconds. But even getting a margin error of 1 or 2 seconds is still in human. So I will try to get only trh seconds mark right.

"I-impossible, that's impossible even for yo-"

"It's ok Horikita. Think it as just a guessing game. I will guess Sudo's, Hirata's, Akito's and Koenji's timings" I smiled at her.

After some time the boys started their race. The first lane contained Sudo, Akito and some defects.

"Sudo will get around 25 seconds and Akito will get around 27 seconds". I told Horikita. It's a good thing I was alone with Horikita.

I don't mind revealing my abilities to Chiaki, Maya, Kei or others. But I want to answer questions thrown at me.

"Sudo I can understand, but why such a good time for Akito-kun". Horikita asked me.

"Fu~ that's why information is power. Akito is in archery club. He naturally has strong arms. Also his widened shoulders and toned upper chest shows that he got into a lot of fights in his middle school"

"As for the reason why not just training. Those muscles are not very symmetrical. Which means he used his dominant hand to punch something, many times. I concluded he got into fights"

"Which means he naturally has stamina. And for the 27 mark, let's just say that's trade secret~". It's just simply my estimation of him considering other qualities like his posture and many things.

Horikita was astonished.

"Even after seeing it many times, it just seems out of the world. I mean your observations and reasonings. Let's see if you are tru or not". Horikita crossed her arms. She focused on the race.

After the whistle was blown. Sudo and Akito were the ones who got in first. Let's not discuss about other defects.

It was a fierce race. But Sudo was clearly superior. He finished the raced just 2 seconds before Akito.

"Sudo's time is 25.34, securing first place, while the second place Akito got 27.62".

Horikita suddenly snapped her head to my direction. Ooh be careful girl, your head might just snap.

"Yo-you were on point. T-that was..."

"That's why you should gather information and process them. You just think others as liability, while I hone my skills by observing and interacting with people" I advised her.

"I-I understand" Horikita clenched her first. She was resolved.

I wonder how far this resolve of her will take her.

Next Koenji's turn came. He was actually wearing a speedo. By the curvatures in his speedos, I actually calculated the size of his male reproductive organ. His is sure big.

But nothing I can tak- wait wait wait, no no This is not another competition. I need to reset my brain and erase these disgusting thoughts.

For some reason Chiaki glared at me. Did she guess what I was thinking? Is she angry that I am a lewd bad girl? Well who knows?

Anyways, many girls averted their eyes from his crotch.

"Koenji will get 23 seconds, if he is casual" Horikita widened her eyes at my statement.

"You evaluate him so high?"

I nodded at her question. She didn't ask further.

"Time is... 23.22 seconds." Sensei said.

"His abdominal, back and psoas major muscle are in good shape, hmm not bad" I told

"As usual, my abdominal, back, and psoas major muscle are in shape. Not bad." Koenji said at the same time.

Horikita eyes me like she was seeing an alien. Well can't blame her. Coincidence can indeed be freaky.

After getting out of the pool, Koenji smiled and brushed his hair. Still breathing evenly, it doesn't even look like he swam.

"You were right once again. It seems he also didn't try his best. He doesn't even look tired" Horikita gave her opinion.

"Aww you didn't believe me, poor me. Not getting trusted by her seatmate-chan"

Horikita tried to hit me but I dodged swiftly. Horikita let out a tch.

How OOC of me. It seems I really changed my personality, on the surface at least. It was one of my silly thoughts again. That man wanted me as an empty husk. To him, these chatters and teasings wer pointless.

Even to me these are pointless. But doing them makes me feel like I am actually making that man suffer. While infact he can't even observe me. How silly me.

But it is self satisfactory.

Final race was held and even if Hirata came third, he was surrounded by girls. Let's not talk about it. It was time for girls' race.

When we started our race, the boys sat on the sidelines and started to cheer for... no, evaluate the girls.

"Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan Kushida-chan. Hahahaha."

It seems like Kushida completely captured Ike's mind.

"Kushida-chan is fucking cute. Her breasts are really big too." Ike-trash shouted.

Kushida garnered popularity from the boys in a whirlwind.

If you only talked about faces, Horikita was definitely on top, but her bad personality dropped her popularity down. However, she has a fair bit of popularity, so when she stood at the start line, there were a few cheers.

I glared at Ike to make him shut up. And he did. I don't want them to shout on my race.

The final race came. On the lane, it was me, Chiaki, Horikita, Onodera, a girl in the swimming club and Kushida. On the first race I managed to get first place even with a timing of 27 seconds.

Chiaki got a good time of 26 seconds. Even Onodera got about 25.39 . Horikita got around 28, while Kushida got like 29.

"Hey Chiaki, let's play a game, a betting one"

"Oh you think I will fall for it. You clearly held back on the first race, there's no way I can win" Chiaki refused.

"No no, it's not about who will win. It's about guessing our own time in this race. Whoever gets less margin of error is the winner. The loser has to do one thing, anything, the winner asks. How is this bet?". I offered.

"Hmm, this seems much more fair than what I had in mind. Ok let's bet then. I will get 25.45 seconds". Chiaki declared.

"I will get 21.67" I declared.

Horikita who was listening to our conversation widened her eyes. Chiaki also understand what I was implying.

The world record for women on 50m freestyle is 23.67 seconds. Which means I declared that I am going to beat the world record.

(AN : As unrealistic as it is, in the fic, Kiyone can get upto under 20 seconds. Here she is still holding back)

The whistle was blown and everything became white to me. I can't able to listen to the noises of people. I wasn't even able to feel the water. Everything will slow me down.

The water temperature, noises of people, condition of other opponents. By completely nullifying these useless informations, I used my full strength to push forward.

Suddenly I realised I am no longer in that place, I need to tone it down a bit, on the last few meters I slowed down exactly enough to get the required time.

My bio clock and the clock in my brain is always accurate. So I know I got the exact timings.

I got out of the pool. By heavenly body was into view. All the people in the vicinity blushed. Sensei regained composure.

"Y-you got 21.67 seconds, you broke the world record by 2 seconds!!".

"No way, she broke the world record"

"Yea she was like a dolphin"

"Our leader is amazing"

People praised me. Horikita was shocked. It seems like she can never accept my other-worldly abilities. Now this news of me breaking the record will sure reach the whole school.

I barely managed to escape the crowd formed around me. Maya was shouting and praising me and dancing like a monkey.

Chiaki approached me.

"Y-you really did broke the record. But what is even more shocking is you got the milliseconds exactly the same. Don't think I didn't notice. Your lane was lane number 2. And you got exactly 2 seconds faster than world record"

"Coincidence, I think not. So you held back, still broke the world record, predicted your time perfectly. You have control of every inch of you body". Chiaki praised me like she worshipped me.

What is with this admiration?. But after finishing her speech, she had pity looks. It seems she thinks I was worked to bone by someone, probably family, to achieve this level of physical perfectness.

"It's ok, don't worry about my past. What matters is that I am here right now. And first of all, you don't even know my past. For all, I could be so gifted that I didn't need to try and practice swimming rigorously." I lied.

"Lies... I don't want to force you and ask about your past. But don't push yourself too much"

She is clearly worried about me. Let's tease her

"Then in order to life my mood, tell me how I look in the swimsuit" I asked her by flaunting my curves.

Even though she saw me in multiple swimsuits, right now the water droplets dripped on my curves, the glistened.

"H-huh, it looks so and so". Chiaki was clearly flustered.

I got my PP(private points) from Sensei.

It was the next day and Friday too. Someone uploaded a video of my swimming in the school forum. And yet again I got weird comments. I checked my private points.

I had around 2,256,078 Private points. After spending some on that day to bargain with Sae- Sensei, I spent some points to get a high end configuration PC.

"Ayanokouji, immediately after the classes meet me." Sae Sensei informed me.

People wore curious looks. But I have an idea what this is about.

The classes got over and immediately went to the teachers' office. I didn't wait around for people to ask me about this situation.

Sensei was waiting outside the Teachers' office.

"Good, you cam on time. Now let's go. Chairman Sakayanagi wants to meet you". Sensei told me.

"So he is the one who told you about my abilities?" I asked her.

Sensei stopped in her tracks. It seems I hit the mark.

"What were you planning sensei?. We both know that you knew something about me and that I know it. It was clear as day, your glances from time to time. It won't be just because I aced that test right?"

"Wha-"

"Let me finish Sensei. I was told to be put in class D. He must have mentioned about my abilities right? Let me tell you why he put my in that class. Because I asked him. Wonder how?, through the exam paper. I just encoded a message in the order I wrote the exam questions"

"I knew Chairman will look through my paper. I didn't have an idea of hierarchy. Instead I asked him to put me in a place where I cont reveal my other talents, other than academics ofcourse" I cut her off and spoke.

"W-why do you tell me this?" Sensei gulped.

"Because I know. I know that if I didn't do anything, you would have blackmailed me ". I grabbed sensei's collar, we were in a blind spot after all.

"You have tried to use me. Listen well my dear sensei. If you ever try to manipulate me or others around me in order to make me work or do your bidding, I will destroy you career and then your life. I will overwrite your life full of regrets into despair and finally I will kill you myself ". Sensei flinched. She started sweating.

"Don't worry Sensei, our class will reach class A. You just need to watch from the side lines. Don't interfere". I warned her.

I decided to confront her now, rather than later. I inferred that if our class ever fail in a special exam, she will approach me and try to black mail me. I don't think I will be in mood everytime to win in the special exams.

I also want to test Horikita and Chiaki. How well can they fare against other class leaders?. So we won't win all the special exams for sure. So I confronted Sensei right now, rather than later.

"O-ok I won't interfere. But you should bring class C to class A" Sensei tried to glare at me.

But she was just too cute.

"Let's go to the chairman office Sensei". I started walking.

*Knock knock knock*

"Yes, please come in" we heard muffled voice.

Chiyabashira Sae-sensei opened the door.

"Chairman, I brought Ayanokouji Kiyone as you requested. Then I will take my leave".

"Wait a second. Chairman, I want Sensei to hear our conversation, atleast the first half of it" I requested him.

Chairman raised an eyebrow. But he understood I won't carelessly leak information about that place.
He was still curious nonetheless.

Sensei eyed me with suspicions. But she was still glad. She probably wanted to see the relationship between me and the Chairman.

"Okay, if you are fine with it, then I will allow it, Ayanokouji? Or should I call you Kiyone?". Chairman asked me.

I sat directly infront of chairman. Sensei was to my right, a little bit farther away, but enough to hear our conversation clearly.

"Call me Kiyone, if you are comfortable with it chairman".

"Before I ask you my question, is it safe to assume that you told something about it to Chiyabashira? She is clearly sweating, I hope you didn't push her too hard on your black mailing"

At the statement of chairman, Sensei was beyond shocked. Probably because he easily figured her out.

"Impressive deductions Chairman. Yes, I told her some information regarding my placement in class D. And Chairman, it's a bit rude to call it black mailing, I simply told her to mind her own buisness in a different way. Warning is the correct word".

Sensei was horrified at my reply. I think nobody talks to the Chairman casually like this. Poor him.

"It is certainly an honour to be praised by you. But can I consider it as I didn't do anything wrong? I didn't misread your secret message right? Because even if I did, I can't change your class. It goes against the fairness of the System". Chairman told me.

Sensei was dumbstruck at the first line of Chairman, and relief washed over her face after she heard that he won't tranfer me to another class.

It seems he holds me in a high regard. It makes sense, after all he knows that place.

"You didn't do anything wrong Chairman. I asked for this". I replied

"Then why show your talents?. I thought you would want a peaceful life, considering you circumstances".

He worded his words precisely as to not give away anymore information than what he told Chiyabashira-sensei. I need to finish this off by showing another fraction of my abilities to reassure Sensei.

Without even knowing, she will start to do my bidding, she is like a loose pawn to me. I don't need her, but glad to have her ( not meant sexually though ).

"Yes that's true. But I consider it a bit of waste"

Chairman raised his eyebrows. Clearly asking me to continue.

"You see Chairman. While it's true that I wanted a normal school life, this school itself is not normal. It's impossible to live peacefully, and you know why.
So I changed my perspective a little so that I can live these three years fulfilling to my heart's content by working towards class A" I finished.

"But if you decide that, then whatever class you belong will reach class A for sure. I don't think there is a person in this school who can defeat you"

Chairman casually stated such a statement like it's an everyday thing. Hearing this Sensei nearly fainted. Chairman held me at such right regards, that he is sure I will be undefeated.

"Hahahahahaha" I clutched my stomach and laughed out loud.

"Sorry for laughing. But Chairman, I never said I will go all out. And also, don't be humble yourself. There are certainly some interesting students who can give me some challenges". I smirked.

Sensei was now showing fear in her eyes. Good let's go further and just implant the idea that 'I am paramount' in her head.

"Oh you say that? Then that students must certainly be talented" Chairman replied. He was smiling a little.

"Now for the final question I wanted to ask you. What do you think about this school and it's system?". Chairman asked me a broad question.

"I personally believe that it is good but need some changes. You boast to people that you nurture talents but at the same time ready to expel students very easily. You leave loopholes for the students to find it, you don't interfere with the students even if it escalates to violence. This encourages delinquency among kids, it will reflect on their future and characters"

"I understand that you want to teach them to be in society, that is making this school as a micro society in and itself. This idea itself is noble, but this just means that you are not nurturing them, rather leaving them for themselves while just setting up the stage, I am not against it though."

"I very much like that leaving students to learn themselves and choose their own path. I didn't experience the special exams still, but I have an vague idea. You will certainly test our thinking abilities, cooperation, physical abilities, communications and so on."

"On that regard, this school is very good. The S-system is also complicated. It must have took a lot of time and trail and error to solidify the rules. There's also another major loophole that needs to be fixed. If you think about it, the reason classes fight each other are for the privilege class A get."

"While it may seem like an enticing offer, for many people it's not a great offer. If people like Sudo in my class got class A, doesn't mean he can join the team he wishes. Even the school can't guarantee it, in the end it relies on his abilities alone."

"Also if someone got carried into class A, and you get them the job they wishes, what if they weren't able to do it properly. Surely the company can't keep them just because they are from this school. They will surely fire them after that."

"Once people realise this fact, the major motivation for fighting is lost, the balance this system relays on completely crumbles. Still they may fight for Private points and for the sake of supremacy. But not everybody is motivated to fight just for the sake of fighting" I finished my assessments.

I purposely told only the negative points. It's what the Chairman wanted. Anybody could point out the good points. But pointing out the flaws requires deep analysis.

Chairman was smiling, he was satisfied. It's either because he is already aware of these faults and relied on me like a double checking or happy that I didn't lie.

Chiyabashira Sae-sensei was sweating profusely.

"Thank you for your assessment Kiyone-san. It was clearly helpful. Do you want to ask any questions?". Chairman asked me

"Yes. I wanted to ask or rather confirm if whether the entrance exam and the interview were a farce" I asked him straightly.

He smirked. Sensei gasped.

"*Sigh* You gave it away with your reaction Chiyabashira. Though I can't blame you since I did the same. So do you want me to explain how we select the students?". Chairman asked me after jabbing at Sensei.

"No need Chairman. I already theorised that you use connections with the other schools. Infact I believe you have connections with almost all the schools in this country". I answered.

"Fufufufu Nothing escapes you Kiyone. Yea that's true". Chairman was happy for some reason.

Was he happy to see me in action? Who knows? And about Sensei, I don't think she can handle more, let's just push her buttons one more time.

"Also is the manual for the rules regarding the S-system and the things we can or can't buy using Private points and their amount, is that thing can be bought?" Chairman's smirk widened.

Sensei couldn't keep quiet anymore.

"H-How?" Her hands were shaking profusely.

"It was rather easy Sensei. When I asked you about the cost of certain things like class transfer and expulsion cancellation. You answered quickly. I was as if you knew the price of everything I will ask. But you could aslo be telling whatever reasonable price you can think"

"But I don't think the System gives that much authority to the teachers. The system operates on 'fairness" in the sense of fairness implied in society. What if that teacher lowers the cost, it will be clearly an overwhelming advantage to that class"

"So rules should be implied to teachers. Or rather a manual. A manual containing all the information about the S-system. Atleast as for as the knowledge of teachers. I believe the system extends deep, that even some of them are hidden to the teachers themselves"

"Just like society. Students are employees, school is the working place. Teachers are the managers, while the hierarchy extends higher. It's a simple system, yet a beautiful one. I can see resources getting poured into this school, to make such things possible". I finished my observations.

"Fufufufu, that's enough to Kiyone. You are going to break her. I hope you won't discover and tell the parts about the S-system that is hidden even to the teachers" Chairman stopped me.

"Chiyabashira, you can leave. I want to ask some personal questions to Kiyone. Hope you don't mind". Chairman requested Sensei.

She didn't reply, she was still in shock. She simply nodded and left the room. It was oddly quiet.

"That was quite a show, wasn't it? " Chairman sighed.

"Well what do you want to talk about Chairman?"

"I already asked everything necessary. Anything you want to ask me? Are you comfortable? Are the dorms adequate enough. Even if I can't show favouritism, I can make some special arrangements exclusively for you if they are small things like new dorm and things like that. Actually nevermind, that's what is called favouritism, but I can still do it". Chairman offered me.

What a kind guy. Never once he showed fear after witnessing my abilities. He was shocked at some of my discoveries, even he didn't think I would uncover this much, but he didn't judge me.

He understood these abilities of mine are ingrained into me and, j  analyse everything subconsciously. If anything, he showed me pity.

How did such a man came into being an acquaintance of that man.

"No need Chairman, you can be fair. No need to bend the rules for simple things like this. I am plenty comfortable. The beds are better than that place. The shops and entertainment centres, malls, parks, theaters, everything are top quality. And at last, I have my quality freedom. "

"I wanted to ask how did you know my father. No offense, but you seem like a good guy". I asked him.

"Fufufufu, none taken. I knew Ayanokouji-Sensei for years. He was my inspiration you could say..he had such high ambitions. I didn't agree to his methods though. But still it's not like I can oppose him. So I parted ways. After my father handed me this school, I stared taking are of it". Chairman said.

"One last question. Did you visit that place with your daughter?"

"Oh you mean Arisu. Yea I did visit that facility one when she was like 8 years old. The moment she saw you, she was obsessed on beating you. You are the motivation for her that she even started playing chess in order to beat you"

That information was gold. Suddenly my mind started calculating all the possible ways I will confront her, or use this information to my advantage.

"I hope you go easy on her. Though I can already see it in your face, that you are planning 1000steps ahead of her. But I assure you, I didn't place her on class A because I am her father. She is a natural genius. She won't go down easily". Chairman was proud of her daughter.

"You seem really proud. Wish I had a father who is atleast as half as proud of you" I muttered. He heard it.

"I don't intend to lie. But when we talk, he always boasts about your abilities" Chairman smiled bitterly.

"We both know that I didn't mean that"

"Do you wish you were given freedom your whole life, Kiyone?" His voice was soft and tender.

"No, I won't be able to long for something that I was never given a taste of. So to answer your no, before I got out of that place, I didn't wish for freedom"

"First I asked what you wished now. Second we both know it's a lie. You were always a curious child. Definitely the word freedom would have enticed you"

"*Sigh* it's true that I was curious about it. But that doesn't that I wished and longed for it. I am not delusional. Though now I wish I can stay here for three years"

"You know that you won't be in that place for forever right?"

"You meant to say that I will be the next head of that facility? I simply can't believe that man. He is not trustable. I even believe that he let me escape to this school for some reason"

"That's some absurd theory even for you. But let's not talk too much about your past. I only wanted to know how you are doing in this school. You are free to go, and ask me for any help at any time. If it is doable, then I would do it in a heartbeat". Chairman stood up from his seat.

It seems he has somewhere to go. I left the place. Sensei was waiting for me on the outside.

But still, ask him any help I wanted huh? I don't trust anyone. Even if I know he is geniune based on his reaction, I can never be too careful.

Sigh. I can't even able to trust someone so geniune. Matsuo's words replayed on my head.

"Kiyone-sama, not everyone will think in terms of profit and loss. Humans are irrational creatures. We take decisions based on emotions too. I know that you know this fact very well, but then this means there are people out there who will support you or aid you without expecting anything in return. A kind person. You will see yourself one day. Even a selfish person may turn into a selfless person for their loved ones".

Is Chairman Sakayanagi that type of person? Ichinose that type of person? I don't know. I wish Matsuo was here to answer me. I should just go home and sleep.

I went straight ahead without waiting for Chiyabashira-sensei. She didn't call me. I think she doesn't have anything to ask me.

I just told my friends I am not feeling well and went straight to the dorms. I messaged Chiaki, Maya and Kei that it was nothing serious. I am just tired from talking too much.

I layed down on the bed looking at the ceiling. Those were meaningless questions.

Such kind people only get destroyed in this cruel world. Why did I even try to find one in the first place? Matsuo simply wanted me to feel something.

It seems like a good sleep will clear my mind. Loved ones huh? Who do I love ? No one. Who ever loved me? No one. I am destined to alone I guess. I wish my destiny changes one day.

(AN : Don't worry, Kiyone is still the cold ruthless girl she is. I will give her character development, but not this early. Here she is simply questioning certain things. She didn't change in her mindset about people)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 189 11
for those of you who belong to the upper echelons of society, the holidays are synonymous with parties. lavish and (in your opinion) excessive gather...
2.8K 78 5
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru Lost everything because he got sent to the end of space and time and when...
79K 1.8K 25
What if Rimuru met the dragon sisters earlier or in a different way? Ship: Velzard × Rimuru × Velgrynd (I saw others wanting this ship, so I decide...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...