Random Yandere One Shots Vol...

By Assassin_sin

More more more more more more More

1 - Worried
2 - Izumi
3 - Game
4 - Game Pt. 2
5 - Mary
6 - Crush
7 - Sweet
8 - Sweet pt. 2
9 - Jealous
10 - Jealous Pt. 2
11 - Cabin
12 - Cheating
13 - Suji
14 - Tentatively
15 - Reassuring Pt. 1
16 - Worried Pt. 2
17 - First Kiss
18 - Angler x Angel
19 - Angler x Angel Pt. 2

20 - Coffee

577 16 8
By Assassin_sin

Izuku is exhausted from working so hard for the past couple of weeks. The office has been especially busy, which meant he has had to stay late into the night just to get all of his work done. 

The only thing keeping him alive right now is the coffee shop just down the road from his workplace. With it being so close, Izuku has come to depend on it even more this week. 

The best part of it though, besides its proximity and the good coffee, is that it's mostly quiet and deserted. He loved the place and went whenever he got some free time or needed a break. 

He enters the small coffee shop, the small bell over the door ringing as he does so. The place is as deserted as ususal, the small tables empty as he walks to the counter. 

There is no one in the store, so he looks around a little bit. The smell of coffee is strong, accompanied by the smell of sweets and sugars. 

His body slightly relaxes as he lets it wash over him. The sound of someone opening the door that leads to the back and going to the counter alerts Izuku. He looks over and sees a man towering over him. 

The man's build is a lot bigger than his as he looks down at him with fiery red eyes. Hes seen this man a lot of times before, but he never really says anything. Just glares at him and gets him his order with a small curse word here and there. 

His name tag read 'Bakugou'. His spiky red hair shoots around his perfectly sculpted face like a golden halo, the fabric of his uniform straining against clear muscles. 

Izuku wasn't small by any means, having worked out most of his life to get rid of his lanky little body when he was a teen. Despite that fact, the man before him made him look like a baby. He smiles up at Bakugou warmly. 

He opens his mouth to tell the blonde what he wants, but the other just moves on, already knowing. Izuku had a habit of choosing the same things, even though he doesn't really mean too. 

Everything was just too good at this place that it was never a problem that he ordered the same thing over and over. 

He watches as the man moves smoothly, getting everything done with such smooth movements it's hard to look away. Izuku looks away to watch the clock. 

"Here's your shit nerd." 

Izuku looks back at Bakugo and sheepishly smiles, quicky picking up his coffee cup and the small paper bag with his pastry. 

"T-Thank you!" 

The blonde tchs, looking away and picking up a rag to start cleaning the counter. 

"Whatever." 

Izuku goes to a table, a small one next to the window. The chair scraps against the floor slightly as he settles down, his paper bag crinkling as he opens it to get his pastry out. 

Katsuki is exhausted from the constant boredom in his life. He tried to open up a cafe in a busy area, but he hasn't been getting a lot of customers lately. It's not like he has anyone important in his life, what's he doing this all for. 

The only thing keeping him alive right now is the cute nerd that always comes in from the office just down the road from his cafe. With it being so close, Katsuki has gotten used to seeing the nerd daily. 

The best part of seeing him is that smile he always has on his face. Even when he looks exhausted as all hell, he still has that bright gleam in his eyes. It's mostly quiet and deserted, with just the two of them in the cafe. 

He hears the bell ring in the front while he is out in the backroom, looking through inventory. There are no customers today, and its usually the time for peoples breaks, which means it can be no one other than that nerd. 

Katsuki's heart beats a little quicker. A slight alarm goes off in his brain. 

Why are you getting so fucking excited over this guy when you don't even know him? 

Katsuki ignores it. 

He puts his clipboard down and brushes himself off. He opens the door leading to the front and sees the nerd with his eyes closed and body relaxed. 

Cute.

He goes to the counter, but the nerd's moment of peace is short lived because of it, opening his eyes to look up at Katsuki. 

He likes looking down at him, a lot smaller than him. He also likes how the nerds' green eyes shine up at him. Even when seeing him over and over again for the past couple of weeks, Katsuki doesn't think he will ever get tired of seeing his eyes. 

The tag on his office suit reads 'Izuku Midoriya'. His fluffy green hair puffs around his perfect face, framing it. Freckles dot his cheeks and Katsuki has found himself wondering what other places are covered in those tiny stars on more than one occasion. 

The nerd isn't some dainty twig, which makes it even more satisfying to stand over him. He is actually pretty built, his suit tight in certain areas, like around his ass and thighs. Seriously, Katsuki had never had a type before this man. 

Especially when said man smiles warmly up at him with those eyes. 

Midoriya opens his mouth to say something, but Katsuki already knows what he wants, already getting it done. He wants to maybe say something, but the words don't come out and even when they do its just curse words. 

He had even followed Midoriya around, to his small apartment where Katsuki found out he lived alone, to his job, to the supermarket, even to the park that is in between his apartment complex and the busy shopping district. 

Still, he hadn't been able to say anything. It frustrated him to no fucking end. Katsuki glances at the nerd when he turns away to look at the clock, a strange look on his face. As much as he would like to stay and stare, he doesn't want to come off as a creep. 

While he is looking away, Katsuki grabs his coffee cup and writes a message. 

"Here's your shit nerd." 

Midoriya's attention is brought back to him, and he puts a sheepish smile on his face. He quickly picks up his coffee cup and the small paper bag. Katsuki watches his every move.

"T-Thank you!"

So pretty. 

Katsuki tchs and looks away. He picks up a rag just for something to do, something that will keep him out here so he can stay and watch Midoriya until he leaves. 

"Whatever."

He watches in the corner of his eye as Midoriya goes to a table next to a window, and right where Katsuki can see him. He moves the rag, pretending to clean as he watches. 

-

Izuku gets a call from work, his boss telling him he better make his way back quickly or things will get even more hectic. So, he packs up his things and stands, his coffee cup in his hand as he goes towards the door. 

He turns back and gives Bakugou a smile. 

"Thank you! See you next time!" 

The blonde just glowers at him and nods, as much as an answer Izuku will get. He goes to open the door when he glances at the coffee cup in his hand. On the part where they are supposed to write the person's name, there is a crudely written message in black marker. 

'Your beautiful. Fuck you.' 

Izuku looks back to see the blonde intensely staring at him. He turns red after a moment, finally processing the message. 

"A-Ah-" 

His mouth opens and closes like a fish, and he feels the heat on his face get even worse. He shuts his mouth closed and opens the door, rushing out. 

Izuku internally screams, his heart racing out of his chest. 

He watches Izuku stand up from his table, quickly packing his stuff and going towards the door. 

Leaving already? 

Katsuki doesn't dwell too much on it, figuring that he can just follow him after he is off work. 

The nerd looks back and gives him that amazing smile. 

"Thank you! See you next time!"

Katsuki feels his face heat up and he nods, wanting to say something but not being able to. God, he hopes the dumbass will see it... He gets what he wants when he sees the nerd stop mid way through opening the door.  

The nerd looks back at him again and Katsuki watches that beautiful, freckled face turn into a red heated mess, slowly as he processes it. 

"A-Ah-"

Katsuki almost laughs when he watches the nerd try to come up with something to say, standing by the door and turning even more red by the minute. 

He rushes out of the door, Katsuki watching him go with a smug smirk. 

Cute. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.7K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
26.6K 530 21
More one shots - completed -
421K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
7.6K 237 21
Even more bkdk yandere one shots.