My Angel ; Mattheo riddle

By _Alyssariddle_

... " your mine angel" ... Iris is daughter of Sirius black well so everyone thought until Iris joins Hogwart... More

Intro ❀️
01. First sight
02. The truth
03. confrontation
04. Why me?
05. aftermath
06. acceptance
07. The party
08. First time
09. misunderstanding
10. possessive
11. The task
12. Angel?
13. Run
14. Will you?
15. The bedroom
16. Task 2
17. Information
18. Forgive and forget?
19. the information
20. Jacob?
21. What's wrong?
23. She's what!
24. A plan?
25. The escape/ a split
26. Jealously
27. An explanation οΏΌ
28. 3some
A/n
29. A test?
30. Loving era
31. Halloween break/ unexpected loss
32. A mess
33. Surprise
34. Rewards
35. New characters.
36. End of trip
37. A bet
38. Halloween
39. End of break
40. Party
41. Im not a killer
42. Nightmare
43. Dread
44. Never ending
45. Training
46. You ready?
47. War
48. I love you
49. Years later/ the end
Appreciation <3

22. What did he do?

534 14 4
By _Alyssariddle_

Draco PoV-

I hardly slept last night I was too busy thinking about what Iris told me I was so angry I could murder him, but I promised her I wouldn't say anything.

I need her to tell mattheo so we can plan something before this goes to far.

Iris PoV-

I hardly slept because I knew mattheo was going to ask about what Jacob was doing with me at the party yesterday.

I may ask Draco to be here with me, or I might not tell him haven't quite decided yet.

I decided to get up leaving mattheo in bed asleep and I went and had a shower to try and ease myself, I had so much going on in my head.

I was lathering myself when I hear a knock at the bathroom door

"Who is it?"

There was no answer so I get out and wrap a towel around myself expecting to see mattheo but it was Jacob?

"What the fuck where is mattheo?"

"Getting breakfast"

"So why you here get the fuck out. Now"

He looked me up and down  and I remembered I was still only in a towel.

He started walking towards me and I backed up I was scared, I've always been scared of him and if I act like I don't it's bc I need to other wise everything will be revealed.

"You have such a nice body, let me see what's under that towel"

"Get the fuck away from me mattheo going to kill you"

"Not if he don't find out"

"He's going to be back soon"

"Better be quick then"

"Help!!"

I shout and someone comes through the door but can't see who, but Jacob doesn't stop backing me into the corner of the bathroom so I shout again but I've never seen this boy before.

"Get her boys"

Another boy comes out behind the other one.  They grabbed my arms while Jacob taped my mouth shut and taped my hands behind my back.

I was so confused with what was going on.

They didn't have a tight grip on me so when Jacob came close to me I head butted him, it killed my head but he fell

Then I yanked out of their grip as they didn't hold me very tight. Idiots.

I then try tuning for the bathroom door but one boy grabs my ankle and I feel over and landed on my face as my hands were behind my back, so I hit my nose and it was bleeding, and it was bad it was all down my face within seconds.

I kicked and kick Jacobin the eye making him let go but then the other boys start coming closer.

I couldn't stand back up but I managed to get onto my knees so when one of them comes near me I head butt them in the dick making him crumble to the floor I manage to stand up.

I walk out of the bathroom and look to see the last boy helping Jacob.

I then run to the door but I couldn't open it so I kick it to make noise but nothing, no one.

"Leave me get her"

Shit.

I start crying and me throws me to the ground I land on my side and then kicks me in the stomach.

I was screaming in agony but it was all muffled by the tape.

Mattheo PoV-

Everyone is in the great hall except Iris and Jacob.

I see Draco walk in and he seems off, he walks up to me and sat next to me.

"Where is Iris" he asked

"At our dorm why?"

"Wait where is Jacob"

I shrug and look at him he looks stressed

"What?" I asked him

I'm so confused why is he so worried.

"I can't tell you everything right now but he can't be around her, we need to find her. NOW."

This was worried me as Draco isn't like this so we quickly jump up and run to the dorm I was panicking I didn't understand but all I needed to do was make sure Iris was ok.

We got to the dorm, we walk in and everything was trashed.

And Iris was led on the floor hands tied behind her back, tape on her mouth, she was covered in bruises, she was unconscious and she was only in a towel.

I rush over and take the tape off her mouth and untied her hands.

She was breathing but hardly, Draco picks her up and puts her in the bed, I rush into bathroom and soaked a cloth and ran it over her softly.

"It was him, I'm sorry I promised you"

Draco said to Iris, I'm really confused, I need answers now.

"What the fuck is going on"

"She needs to tell you, it's not my place"

I just look at Iris and softly kiss her forehead, I get Draco to turn around so I can dress her.

She was bruised all over I wanted to kill who ever did this to her, but I needed to stay calm till she woke up.

Iris PoV-

I slowly open my eyes and I was in agony everywhere i let out a groan alone with tears and I feel someone touch my arm and I flinch.

"It's me angel"

I was mattheo

"Mattheo, he hurt me"

"Iris we need to tell him"

I couldn't not now I will but I'm hurt physically a lot and mentally.

"Not now I don't heave the energy"

They both nodded and mattheo hugs me gently and Draco leaves as I agreed to speak about it tomorrow I was supper tired and I was aching everywhere.

Mattheo PoV-

I crawled her but gently, I was ready to kill but I was staying calm for now for her.

I couldn't sleep I wasn't to know who did this and what it had to do with Jacob, what if he's the one who did this, it makes sense to what Draco said earlier.

But I couldn't do anything I need her to explain to me what happened in the morning, then if it's him I will kill him with my own two hands and if it's not I will kill who ever it is.

She means everything to me, and seeing her likes this makes me furious.

Time skip

It's the morning and I didn't sleep I couldn't, I just led there with her she was safe with me, she looked so peaceful when she was asleep.

It was about 8am and she woke up.

"Hey angel how you feeling"

"Still hurting a lot, but I will tell you everything, but I want Draco here aswell"

I nod and go to leave but I didn't want to leave her on her own.

So I call him, he said ok and was on his way.

He look seconds and he comes in and sits on the bed and the atmosphere was just off.

Iris PoV-

This is when I tell mattheo everything and I was scared, what if he thought of me of a whore and leaves me.

But I need to do this I need help, look how he's left me, covered in blood and bruises.

"Right so I know you want to know everything that has happened so I need to to not say anything till I finish please"

He nods and puts him hand on my leg I get tears in my eyes and Draco gives me a reassuring nod.

"So basically me and Jacob used to date in my old school life before I came here but I was so unhealthy, he would treat me like shit, he hit me and he would manipulate me into thinking this is how a relationship should be.

I then had to leave that school and that's when I broke it off we were together for about 2 years and I never wanted to see him again. When I came here everything changed for the better.

That was until he was at the manor I felt sick he scared me and I felt unsafe everything I went through all came flooding back, that's why I was so rude to him.

Then we came back, and when you found me in the shower unconscious that was because of him, when he asked me to talk he, um he showed me a video of me giving him head and said if I told anyone about him he would send it to everyone

Then he pinned me to the wall making me hit my head really hard and then told me not to tell anyone, then told me I have to obey him other wise he would send the video and hurt me.

Then so I obliged to him, then that's when you saw him touching me at the party I told him no but he wouldn't stop.

And now yesterday, I was in the shower and there was a knock at the bathroom door, I thought it was you, but you usually walk in so I get out and rap a towel around me and open the door to see him sat on the bed, I told him to leave but he didn't,

He then starts walking towards me and I start to back up I shout for help and I hear someone come through the door I was praying it was you but it wasn't it was his two friends.

They tied me my hand and taped my mouth shut but his friends were not holding me that much so I headbutt Jacob and push them off me.

I then try leaving the bathroom when Jacob grabs my foot making me land on my face making it bleed a lot, then I kick him and his one friend comes to get me while the other helps Jacob.

I mange to get onto my knees and headbutt his friend in the dick so he just crumples to the floor, then Jacob tells him to grab me because I was banging on the door because I couldn't open it,

Jacob then tells his other friend to get me so he throws me to the floor and starts beating me and that's when Jacob and the other one joins in, but mattheo please don't think of me different".

I looked at mattheo and he looked very angry I've never seen him like this before.

"Angel why didn't you tell me we could've helped you sooner, and I could never look at you any different I love you no matter what"

"I was scared mattheo"

I start to sob and mattheo hugs me and Draco gives me a pitiful look.

"Mattheo, mate we need to get rid of him, if you know what I mean"

I know what Draco was on about but I don't think they would do it but I don't care what happens to him.

Mattheo PoV-

Her telling me all that hurt me, I was also furious, I wanted to go to him there and then and kill him but I need to be careful and I didn't want to leave her but he will get what he deserves.

He also has a video of her we need to be clever about it.

But me and Draco we are going to get rid of him and I will promise her that.

A/N

Wow that was a lot but I wanted to fit it all into this one chapter because the next one going to be more hectic.

Longest chapter yet!
Vote please
1938 words!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 254 29
he was struggling with the grip of darkness held onto him she was struggling with her own darkness but somehow he saw her.. and how we wanted to fix...
42.4K 1.2K 42
"Oh shinobi, open your eyes." These are the words a small child named Izuku remembers from his extremely vivid dream. He was wounded and hungry, whic...
7.8K 91 4
The next part of Sarah's adventure.