Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

IX | Man Crush

2.1K 88 40
By mylovestays

23.04.23
1,540 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

let's just say it had been almost a week since the last chapter🤭

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

changbin was currently walking through the halls with chan and they were skipping their calculus class.

and jisung decided to tag along because he had a free period.

and plus, changbin was convinced the teacher had a crush on him and was perving on him nonstop and chan was literally itching for a smoke...

they were good enough reasons to skip...

right?

anyway-

as they walked to the back of the school, jisung started talking about his best friends, felix and minho.

chan seemed to be out with the fairies, not caring about what the younger was saying but on the other hand, changbin seemed to be a bit too interested in what he had to say about felix.

"yeah, and it was so fucking funny- h-he fell over right into the puddle of mud a-and-"

jisung couldn't finish his sentence as he was laughing hysterically while hitting changbin and chan.

as they made it to their little spot behind the school, chan immediately pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lighter and rushed to light one of the cigarettes.

jisung had practically fallen over by the time chan had calmed down.

changbin sat down and sighed contently.

soon after, chan sat beside him, then eventually jisung sat in front of chan and laid down, resting his head on chan's lap.

chan groaned and tried to get him off but jisung fought back and chan juts gave up and let him use him as a pillow.

there was a little bit of silence, chan was busy smoking his precious cigarette, jisung also had a cigarette in between his lips and his eyes were closed.

changbin sighed slightly, accidentally catching both of the boy's attention.

"we all good, binnie?" jisung asked after letting out a deep breath of smoke.

changbin's eyes widened but they quickly went back to normal as he nodded his head with a nervous smile drawn on his face.

chan scoffed and cocked an eyebrow.

"what's wrong? we don't bite." he snickered.

jisung sat up and hit chan's arm.

"shut up. bin, what's bothering you?" jisung said sternly to chan then turned to changbin and spoke to him in motherly way.

chan rolled his eyes and placed the cigarette back in between his lips.

changbin sighed.

"i think i might like guys..." he said nervously.

chan immediately pulled his cigarette out of his mouth and coughed out smoke.

meanwhile jisung's eyes widened and his mouth was agape.

"seriously?!" chan shouted in surprise.

changbin gulped and nodded.

"i-i don't one hundred percent know, but there's this gu- person that-"

"binnie, that's amazing! who is he?! oh my god! this is so exciting!" jisung squealed excitedly.

"that's the thing, sung... it's one of your friends..." changbin whispered.

chan's head practically spun to look at him.

"what the fuck?!" chan shouted once again.

jisung sat there with a huge smile on his face.

"ah, what?! which one?! is it minho?! oh you'd adore him- or is it felix?! oh my god-"

"it's felix... i've seen him around school a lot and i couldn't help but notice how... literally ethical he is and-"

jisung screamed but was immediately shut up by chan.

"shut up, you want to get caught?!" chan whisper shouted through his teeth.

"that doesn't matter to me right now, chan! what matters is that i need to get those two together asap!" jisung said excitedly, clapping his hands.

changbin had a small smile on his face as he just shrugged at chan.

"how long did you know?! are you like fully gay or are you like bi? pan? uh-"

"pansexual... probably..." changbin said shyly.

jisung bit his bottom lip, stopping himself from exploding from joy.

"now that i think about it... you guys would look so cute together! like- cute and scary! ah, that's so cliché! can you tell i'm loving this so much!" jisung giggled.

changbin just nodded his head.

"i can't believe i'm the only straight one here, right now. i feel so outnumber and intimidated. you guys suck with your weird guy fetishes." chan scoffed and crossed his arm, now another cigarette in between his lips.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"fuck you, chan. why don't you join us then? i mean... minho's single-"

"no fucking way, jisung. don't try to insult me like that." chan said sternly.

jisung gasped.

"are you kidding me?! minho is the definition of perfection, chan! if you don't find that man attractive, your taste is awful! and don't say 'i'm straight, why would i find him attractive' he is attractive to every eye- changbin, tell him you find minho attractive!" jisung said quickly.

changbin scoffed.

"of course i find him attractive, he's beautiful. chan don't lie." he laughed.

chan just rolled his eyes and inhaled more of his cigarette.

"let's stop talking about this. this isn't about me anyway." chan said, immediately dismissing the conversation.

jisung just cocked an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders.

"whatever. so, bin. what do you like about felix? do you want to date him or is this just some crush?" jisung asked, finally taking his cigarette in his mouth again.

changbin hummed as he was thinking.

"i think that he's absolutely gorgeous and i've noticed how much he cares about you and minho... i see how confident he is and how he's compassionate and isn't afraid to go against someone... i just think that he's literally amazing." changbin said shyly, his face heating up slightly.

jisung gasped.

"jesus, bin! it sounds like you're in love with the boy!"

changbin's eyes widened.

"excuse me?!" he chocked out.

jisung laughed.

"i'm messing with you. now, how're you gonna talk to him?" jisung asked suddenly.

changbin scratched the back of his neck with a nervous expression on his face.

"well, i was hoping you'd give me his number..." he laughed awkwardly.

before jisung could respond, chan scoffed.

"you aren't gonna ask him yourself?" he asked.

changbin sighed.

"i don't know... should i?" he asked hesitantly.

the other two nodded.

"of course you should! he'll think you're insecure and desperate, bin! you gotta be confident, just like him. i know you can be confident-"

"more like full of himself." chan snickered.

"shut up, chan." changbin threatened.

"there we go. scary and confident changbinnie." chan exclaimed.

jisung cocked an eyebrow.

"wow. look at you, being all supportive." jisung teased.

chan rolled his eyes.

"i just don't want my best friend to make a fool of himself." chan responded.

"i will not! how little do you think of me!" changbin gasped.

chan laughed.

"alright, tough guy." chan scoffed out a laugh.

changbin huffed and crossed his arms.

"don't listen to him. i've got a plan for you, bin. so, this afternoon, he'll be at the gym with minho. all you gotta do is go there and help him out in someway. i don't know how, you can figure that out. then talk. talking is very important- then ask for his number, easy as that." jisung said happily.

chan looked over as soon as he heard minho's name.

"oh-"

"if you're feeling nervous, i'll go with you if you want, bin. i got nothing on and plus, i should probably catch up on a few things." chan spoke up.

changbin's eyes lightened up.

"really?!" changbin asked loudly.

chan nodded his head slowly.

"great! the bell is about to go, so i'm gonna go. have fun, and good luck binnie!" jisung said quickly before standing up and running off.

chan shook his head and laughed under his breath.

"that kid is seriously weird." chan sighed with a laugh.

changbin nodded.

"he is but he's awesome." changbin smiled.

chan nudged changbin's shoulder with his own, making the other look at him.

"thanks for telling us- me, especially... i know i can be a bit... intimidating. but i support you, you know that." chan said in a small voice.

changbin laughed and elbowed chan's arm softly.

"didn't expect anything less from you, chan. i know you're a softie inside." changbin grinned.

chan rolled his eyes and stood up, dropping his cigarette on the floor and stepping on it.

"shut the fuck up, you prick. i'll bully you for being gay, i mean it!" chan shouted.

changbin raised his arms in defence.

"go for it, i'll blame it on being sexually confused, it's okay." changbin responded before screaming as chan started chasing him.

secretly, chan was excited for their little adventure later that day...

not just because of the gym but maybe for someone who may be there...

but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hey beautifulsss

i hope you don't mind but this is a changlix chapter-
there may be a couple after this one
but i promise minchan is the main ship in this book-
as it says in the title😃

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the book so far, i'm enjoying writing it.
thank you guys for commenting and voting, i get really happy when i see people enjoy what im writing.

alright, make sure to eat well and take care of yourselves!
i love you all!!

bye bye!!!!!!
<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5K 56
𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲? ◇ Felix's life feels completely absorbed by his job as a psyc...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
538K 28.3K 56
Lee Felix and his best friend and brother Lee Minho are banished from District 8 and sentenced to exile in the 'abandoned district', District 9. Unbe...
2.1M 59.6K 55
❝ 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔 𝙋𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙄𝙉 𝘼 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔, 𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 ❞ ✧.*𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃✧.* 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑�...