SWEET HOME OHIO

Od THEDARKONEHERE

Roblox is all about meeting new people and playing together. This is an interesting story about an experienc... Více

CHAPTER 1- THE FRIEND I MADE IN AN ACCIDENT
CHAPTER 2- THE SUS MOTEL
CHAPTER 3- PICNIC TIME
CHAPTER 4- THE ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER 5- THE UNHAPPY SIDE OF POCHITA
CHAPTER 6- GC: MISSION REUNION
CHAPTER 7- BEING WITH THE RED FLAG
CHAPTER 8- ADMINS DAY OUT
CHAPTER 9- FIRST WEDDING IN GC
CHAPTER 10- THE CUTE CONFESSION
CHAPTER 11- IT WAS MY MISTAKE
CHAPTER 12- THE SAVIOR OF GC
CHAPTER 13- EVERYONE DESERVES A 2ND CHANCE
CHAPTER 14- SCARED OF LOSING PEOPLE
CHAPTER 15- THE UNRAVELLED PAST
CHAPTER 16- REVIVAL OF MY OLD PERSONALITY
CHAPTER 17- I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER
CHAPTER 19- TURNING 17
CHAPTER 20- TRUST ISSUES IN LOVE
CHAPTER 21- THE ADMIN WARS
CHAPTER 22- PRIORITIES
CHAPTER 23- CHAOS AND INFERIORITY (R+)
CHAPTER 24- LOVE CAN MAKE YOU WORRIED
(INTERLUDE #1) CHAPTER 25- GOD SENT ME A DEVIL IN THE FORM OF AN ANGEL
CHAPTER 26- THE BEGINNING OF THE HOMIES SOCIETY
CHAPTER 27- FRIEND WHO LOVED ME THE MOST
CHAPTER 28- GC BREAKS AGAIN
CHAPTER 29- LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A BEST FRIEND
CHAPTER 30- THE CAT
CHAPTER 31- 14-1
(INTERLUDE #2) CHAPTER 32- THE 3RD CHANCE
CHAPTER 33- THE FATE OF 5 PAWNS
CHAPTER 34- WHOM ARE YOU MESSING WITH?
CHAPTER 35- NOBODY GIVES A FUCK
CHAPTER 36- OVERDOSE OF EFFORTS
CHAPTER 37- THE CONTROVERSY
CHAPTER 38- THE CUPID JOB-1
CHAPTER 39- THE CUPID JOB-2
CHAPTER 40- THE CUPID JOB-3
CHAPTER 41- SACRIFICE
(INTERLUDE #3) CHAPTER 42- THE DREAM I WANNA LIVE IN
CHAPTER 43- THE NEW 5
CHAPTER 44- THE INVASION
CHAPTER 45- COLLISION
CHAPTER 46- RUSH
CHAPTER 47- KINDNESS IS ALIVE
CHAPTER 48- BITCHES COME AND GO
CHAPTER 49- THE FEEL OF CHEAT-1
CHAPTER 50- THE FEEL OF CHEAT-2
CHAPTER 51- EXPECTATIONS ALWAYS HURT
(INTERLUDE #4) CHAPTER 52- FINAL SHOWDOWN
AFTERWORD

CHAPTER 18- GC 2.0: A NEW BEGINNING

20 5 0
Od THEDARKONEHERE

I am getting bored now. When I had GC, I often spent time with them. But now everything is ruined. That awkward silence is hurting so bad now. There's some reason that I am called a certified overthinker. Because whenever something happens badly, I automatically start overthinking. Even if I get bitten by my friend, I would die overthinking. GC won't work properly if members won't support it. And that's what happens. I realised that everyone's behaviour changed. Shawn became even more silent. He rarely talks now. Pochita is now upset a lot these days. Even now if she tries to hide that, I can still find that she's upset. Rose and Zep also became silent. Max also got silent, like this guy used to be the most active, but what happened to him now? Now that GC is aching my mind. I think it would be better if I leave the GC. After all, it's dead already, so what else we can do? I took my phone and left the GC. Maybe if I sleep, I will feel better because I haven't slept properly these days. I went to my bed and slept.

Damn, I slept for 16 hours. I am a damn sloth. Still, I chose duck (🐥) as my representative emoji. Never mind, by the way, what's wrong with my phone? It's vibrating a lot. I took my phone and checked what was wrong with that. And wait.....

HAZEL- Another GC?

MAX- Yo!!

HAZEL- Yo. What's this?

MAX- GC (._.)

HAZEL- I know, but who made this?

ZOYA- I made this.

HAZEL- Huh? Why?

ZOYA- That old GC was dead and admins weren't doing anything, so I thought to create this new GC.

MAX- Hmm.

HAZEL- Ayo, I was doing. But members weren't listening to me (-_-)

MAX- Damn.

ZOYA- It's fine, want to be the admin here? Maybe this time you would be able to monitor here.

HAZEL- No...

MAX- Why so?

HAZEL- I don't deserve to be the admin. I am just useless.

SHAWN- Bruh, you think like that again?

HAZEL- (o_o)

SHAWN- Hazel, how many times do we have to remind you that no one ever gave many efforts as you did for GC?

MAX- C'mon Hazel, you are the best leader of our GC.

NARUTO- He's just losing confidence now after when Pochita broke the friendship with Zep and Rose.

SHAWN- Hazel, see, it's useless to say her now. We know she won't give another chance to them. After all, she also needs to think of herself. So, let her do what she wants to do. And I heard that Zep and Rose have moved on and now they are also happy again. Then, why are you sad?

MAX- Fr.

HAZEL- I don't know, I am just not getting a good vibe now.

ZOYA- It's okay, bro. Just spend some time in this new GC. Everything will be alright.

HAZEL- I hope so.

MAX- Hmm, now you are an admin, okay?

HAZEL- What?!

ZOYA- Hey, why you removed me?

MAX- Because you weren't doing anything.

ZOYA- That's not fair (T-T)

HAZEL- Max, please, I don't want to be the admin.

FALAK- Who doesn't want to be the admin?

HAZEL- Falak?

Falak, the most silent member of GC. She used to talk rarely in GC. I remember that she spoke very less on Day 1. And yea, She's the girlfriend of V. Both love each other and spends most of the time together. I mean, it's a good thing. I am happy for V that he got such a caring and kind girl. They seem to have 0 trust issues, unlike me. And I don't wanna compare them with Sara, because every relationship is unique. But yea, sometimes. I am jealous of everyone and that makes me feel inferior. 

FALAK- Who made him admin again?

HAZEL- Max made me (._.)

FALAK- And what about Zoya?

MAX- Ayo see, she's doing nothing. So, I decided to make him the admin because he works better than Zoya.

ZOYA- It's fine, just don't let the GC die (T-T)

FALAK- Okay, but why him? Like you would have selected anyone else for the admin, right?

MAX- What's the problem with Hazel?

SHAWN- Fr.

FALAK- Because he was the admin in the previous GC and is still the admin in that GC.

HAZEL- Ayo, I left that GC (._.)

AVI- What's going on?

Avi, Amon's current girlfriend. He broke up with Sid because he never liked her. And now, he wants Avi. Well, no doubt, she's hot and pretty. But she acts very, very weird. She's the storage for all photos of every member. She had a collection of most weird photos in our GC. And spam those photos a lot. Amon and Avi, the spammer couple xD.

FALAK- Listen, you already did whatever you did in the previous GC. Now give other members the chance to become the admin.

MAX- What's wrong with her?

NARUTO- I don't know.

AVI- (sends 15 photos)

SHAWN- Ah, look at me, so handsome (^^)

MAX- Ayo, not that photo of mine!!

HAZEL- Why the heck did you put that banana on my photo?!

FALAK- Hey, stop sending my photos with that filter.

ROMEO- Look at that big mouth xD

FALAK- (T-T)

AVI- Hehe :>

AMON- What's going on?

AVI- Nothing :>

AMON- Ok (^^)

NARUTO- Lol, look at Amon now xD

SHAWN- He's blushing xD

AMON- Ayo (>-<)

MAX- It's fine, happens with everyone whenever they are in a relationship :D

AMON- Fr.

I kept my phone away and went to freshen up. Seems like GC got revived, but still I am getting a bad vibe from that GC. After looking at Falak's new behaviour, she seems to have a new ego inside her. Like. it's fine, I already said that I don't want to be the admin again. Because I know, afterwards, no one will listen to me. After I came back and checked, damn.....

HAZEL- Who the heck wrote that name of the GC?

AMON- Me.

AKKU- Yea.

HAZEL- Why?

AMON- What's wrong with that?

You must be wondering what was the name. It was 'Hindu's forever' or something like that. Now, you must be wondering, what's wrong with that?

HAZEL- Because there are Muslims also there (-_-)

AKKU- Oh yes.

SHAWN- And that name is really repulsive.

AMON- Bruh.

ANGEL- So?

I don't know how I met her, but we met like when the GC started. She never wanted to enter the GC, because she was scared of something which she never told me. She's kind, good and talks nicely. I still remember that we use to talk a lot and she use to tease me sometimes. But it's fine, she is a good friend.

HAZEL- Bruh, I hate when someone tries to insert religion into friendship. Can't you see that it's pure discrimination?

MAX- Fr.

AMON- Discrimination, LOL!!!

HAZEL- Okay, he's getting out of control again.

SHAWN- Fr.

AMON- *starts spamming*

FALAK- What the heck is going on!?

ZOYA- Amon is spamming.

FALAK- Then kick him?!

ZOYA- Ayo, you are also admin (._.)

FALAK- Oh yea, I forgot (went to remove Amon) What's his id?

MAX- Never mind, Hazel already removed him.

FALAK- Huh?

HAZEL- Yep.

FALAK- He's still admin? I said to remove him right?

MAX- What's wrong, Falak? He's doing his work so efficiently, why do you want to remove him from admin?

FALAK- Because he was already admin!!!

MAX- So what?

I realised now that I need to wake up again as admin, as the leader of GC.

HAZEL- Bruh, enough now. You guys can't be admins. I thought you will be able to moderate nicely, but you all disappointed me. Now, listen, I don't want someone to include religion again in this GC, or he will be banned permanently.

AKKU- Yes, I agree with him, be secular :)

HAZEL- Fr.

MAX- Hmm. Wait, why you removed me from admin?

FALAK- He removed me too.

SHAWN- Lol, I got admin power again.

HAZEL- As I said, you guys can't be admins. You just want that tag of admin.

FALAK- Nty (::: Nty = No, thank you)

HAZEL- Yty (::: Yty = Yes, thank you)

MAX- But bro, I was doing my job nicely (;-;)

ZOYA- Yea, he was actually moderating the GC pretty well.

HAZEL- Oh okay then. You can be the backup admin (makes him the admin)

MAX- Thank you (T-T)

FALAK- And what about me?

HAZEL- Nty.

FALAK- Make me the admin!!!

HAZEL- Nty.

SHAWN- Lol.

FALAK- Uh, make me the admin!!!

MAX- I did.

HAZEL- Huh?

FALAK- Thanks.

HAZEL- You removed me?

MAX- No?

FALAK- I did.

HAZEL- Bruh.

MAX- Why?

FALAK- Not gonna say it again.

HAZEL- (-_-)

CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 21- THE ADMIN WARS
(NOTE: CHAPTER 19 AND 20 WON'T BE THE CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 18)

NEW CHARACTERS ->

1) FALLU
2) AVI
3) ANGEL
4) AKKU

END OF PART 2
PART 3 COMING SOON

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
75.1K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...