Amaranthine - Emily Prentiss

By KERV_C

Agent Roy is stubborn, but has many good reasons. She doesn't trust a lot of people and hides many secrets... More

The interview
The hand
The interrogation
Meet the team
On the run
What is love, really?
A real psychopath
Under cover
Counselling
Gone
Discovering
Gravestone
A daydream
Death: Dying and killing
Her
Secrets
Violet
Blake
Perfume of sweat
The scent of flowers
Reunited
Priority
I want the truth
Red
Council with the con
Misunderstanding
Time flies
Amaranthine
Unfadable

Regrets

1.6K 60 19
By KERV_C

After her confession, Katherine remained silent, observed by her friends and CSIS Agents, she only avoided the stares of her one and only poison standing in the room, Emily.

She was fuming, enraged, confused and exhausted. Prentiss had almost burst into rage as she heard Katherine said those words. But true to her real nature, she also wondered why?

Yes, Katherine had been betrayed and to her, Laura was gone forever and so was the part of her that loved her.

So what could possibly be her motive to the murder? Peace? If so, she would have it now that she was truly gone, why take the blame? Or die for it?

-

Still contained with handcuffs, Katherine stayed alone that night in the jail cell she usually brought unsubs. Her mind was clear about her decision, she wouldn't cave in.

Determined, Emily had negotiated time for them to find something before she was handed to the CSIS, she couldn't accept Katherine being prosecuted by a mere simple confession, she needed hard evidence, one she hoped would force Katherine to admit innocence.

-

"She doesn't have any purchased on her card from Friday, seems like she wasn't out that day, maybe stayed in. Her only one she had is well, the grand piano that costed her a big penny and some books and for her, that was a small expense" Garcia said as she rolled through her friend's bank account.

"Any cameras that would indicate she left her house during the week?" Morgan asked

"Hmm no, she came back home a bit late on Monday, she went out Tuesday for the piano, got it delivered, installed by the end of the day and never came out until yesterday morning when she came back to work." She added

"Any way she could leave another way?" JJ asked

"No, I don't think so, we didn't see another way out when we got to her place" Reid answered.

Truthfully, Emily knew that there wasn't another way, she had just spent the night in her apartment, looking through everything, the doors, curtains, chairs, stairs, frames, books, kitchen, the bathrooms and her room.
She had negotiated 24h to be able to find something, anything before the CSIS made their own investigation. She knew Agent. Veck wouldn't be impartial.

But so was she, because she loved her.

That night, she as frustrated to not find anything of value, nothing about Laura, nothing about her past.

It truly reflected as if she had moved on, but her demeanour was not. Everything, she had only expressed her need for a lavish lifestyle, how she loved purple and green, how organized she was, clean almost perfectionist.
Such grandness and richness yet so much emptiness behind.

"There couldn't be one, she was on the top floor, she would have to be seen in an elevator or one or the cameras in the staircase" Emily said.

"I've got nothing" Garcia said.

"Then that's good, it means that she was at home and couldn't have done the murder" Morgan said.

"But is that good enough?" Reid asked his colleagues as they all hesitated. Surely Katherine was smart enough to try and twist this story

12 hours to go, they still had time to dig.

"What about calls?" JJ asked

"She got a call from Emily on Tuesday, that's it"

"What did you talk about?" Reid asked.

She took a deep breath before confessing as well.

"After Jeremy got arrested, I.... went to visit him at the detention centre, I learned that, ..she asked him to stab her to death instead of shooting her, because she knew she didnt have any bullets in" she said as the others raised theirs eyebrows.

"Wow, she really asked him that?" Morgan asked with a serious look on his face.

"Yes, and you know I know a lie when I see one" Emily said

"Then why can't you see through her?"

"Spencer!" JJ said as she gasped at his attitude towards Emily.

"I'm sorry, I know" He said as he went to sit down "I'm just, you know we're her family we can help"

"It's okay" Garcia said as she put her hand on his to comfort him.

"No, it's true" Emily said as she sat down as well.

"You guys know me, how I am usually. And to tell you the truth, I don't even understand it myself, but she... I'm so..infatuated by her...."

"You're in love with her"

"Yes"

The team understood, Emily was hard to deal with or to manage sometimes, but they had noticed her behaviour change these past months.

Her kidnapping had only made her reveal her feelings even more, as she thought she would lose her forever.

To them, Emily had the right to be happy and finally had someone she loved to be by her side.

But none knew if Katherine felt the same. Not even Emily.

-

"Please" Emily said "Give me something to work with"

Silence

"I've been to your place Katherine, and everything about it says that you've moved on, so why are you now afraid of the past?"

Silence

Emily was angry, fuming, she felt so much disappointment.
She was sick of asking nicely.

She put her hand flat on the table, almost in a menacing way she glared at her as she spoke bitterly.

"I was sent as an under cover agent as Lauren Reynolds to seduce a criminal terrorist. You hate me, that's fine. But I am not going to let you get away with this. You know we aren't going to let you get incarcerated just because you confessed to killing your ex-girlfriend! You can't even get the death penalty in Canada, so what are you aiming for? Being locked away for 25 years?! You'd go through all that because of her death?!" Emily said as she almost screamed the last part.

Katherine seemed immune to her temper, since she had expected it.

Truth was, being kept away would achieve 2 goals

The first one, keeping Emily away from tempting her

"Have you seen her body? How is she?" She asked calmly

Emily tried to remain patient with her, she sighed as she repeated herself

"No, we aren't allowed to see the body or the M.E reports, it's under CSIS jurisdiction" she affirmed as she crossed her fingers together on the table. She got a feeling.

"Why?, I already told you once. You've never asked me the same question before?" She said as she got nervous. Did Katherine want to see the body?

"I was leaving to go see the body the morning before I got arrested" she said as she plucked some hair out and put it around her fingers to play with it. "You know, to make sure"

Katherine had a secret, a new one from just some weeks before. She had done something bad

Emily was quiet as Katherine started talking more.

"You know, I had a realization last night as I was locked up all alone, and I wondered if you could answer my simple question?" she asked her boss.

Emily watched in anticipation as she listened to her ask her question

"Do you regret? I mean, looking back at it, did you even love him? Ian Doyle. Or was it all really fake? Do you still think about him? Do you think she still thinks about me?"

Prentiss let out a small nervous laugh as she was met with a tough question.

Had she loved a criminal terrorist while undercover?

If she did, would that mean that Elizabeth had loved Katherine. And if she didn't would it be the same to assume Katherine was never loved by the undercover agent.

How could she answer without pushing her into her love for Elizabeth or breaking her heart.

"I did,..and didn't. I loved him as Lauren Reynolds but not as Emily Prentiss. I think it's the same for her too, she did love you as Laura, but not as Elizabeth." she tried to say with care.

"Whatever it is, tell us, we don't keep secrets from each other, let us help you" she begged again

Katherine looked at Emily with sad eyes as she admired this powerful woman begging. Her black and white suit fitted perfectly with her silver hair, as she also loved the creases her body formed in it.

Like always, tightly but formal fitting, her cleavage was just enough to get the imagination growing for any man passing by.

For Katherine, it was not the first time, but she had never actually looked at it simply out of respect but also because she was her boss. She would take a few glaces from behind has she walked away, never to be caught.
But being lied to so easily by Emily right in her face was beginning to make her want to be bad.

"You take me for such a fool, don't you?" Katherine said as she finally looked at her. She scanned her upper body that was visible as she was sat, and made no attempt to hide the fact that she checked out her breasts. Her eyes pierced right through her clothes.

"What?" Emily was shocked, she didn't understand what she meant by that, thought she had seen Katherine checking her out for the first time.

But as she craved her attention, she pushed her hair out of the way like a reflex.

"Look at you, loving the attention"

"Excuse me?" Emily said as her heart began beating faster, she was getting nervous as she tried refraining herself picking her nails. She looked around to see if anyone had heard.

"No one's out there watching us Emily, its 5 in the morning, you know, I may not have a clock inside this cell, but I know how to count the time. And, you wouldn't have done that if someone was watching" Katherine said as she looked again towards her cleavage, she traced the collar bones that she could now see, and the fine line created by her two breasts hugging in front of her.

"I think you're mistaken" Emily said as she stood up, never had she expected to be confronted like that, she wasn't sure she was ready since all the turbulence happened. But as she walked up to leave, she was sucked back in

"My ring, you found it with something else didn't you?"

"I-I did, but I didn't want to address it, not yet at least" Emily said as she sat back down. What she had found was only a piece of paper with simple words. She hardly took the time to think about it as she never thougth that Katherine would ever want to leave, she had just began getting to know her and all the others. "Why? Were you planning on it?"

Katherine took a deep sigh as she stopped examining her with her glare
"I still am" she said

"Because of what?" Emily asked as she waved her hands in the air. How could she possibly think about quitting.
Sure they did have rough times in cases but Katherine was in her element.

Katherine laughed at her for a second. "Because of what? Because of you." She took a pause to see Emily's surprised face.

"Because you arent being honest with me, and actually yourself. You talk about trust and secrets? But you cant even admit the feelings you have for me"

"No-" she tried to play off

"Yes! The stares, the glances, the glim in your eyes, I see it, everyone does and we pretend we don't. You dream of me, fantazise, its my job to know what you think, I can guess it, all the possible erotic fantasies you've been having behind my back! What else have you done?! "

Emily couldnt talk, she chewed on her lips avoiding eye contact

"Look at me in the eyes and tell me im wrong" Katherine said as she looked straigth at her.

But as she did, Emily felt guilt creep onto her

*

Reeking of her odor, Emily had used her whole night searching into Katherine's apartment to find something, a clue perharps. But as she found nothing of use, she grew frustrated but intoxicated by the sweet smell.

Perhaps frustration it best to be taken out.

Eyes closed, she smelled the air around the room. Laid on her bed, the satin sheets were wrinkled by her weigth. She imagined Katherine on top of her as her hand slid down to her belt. She traced over the fabric of her clothes with her hands the curves around her body, she gently played with her left breast as the other hand made its way underneath her pants. "Hum~"

She tilted her head to the side, reveiling her bare neck exposed to the imagining wind in the room, creating the sweet breath of kisses Katherine would make down to her collar bone to the edge of her jawline.

She was aroused from her scent and frustration she needed to ooze out.

"Ah~!" She faintly moaned as she put her hand inside her suit to better touch herself. The coldness of her fingers touching her bare skin suprised her.

She imagined them as being Katherine's cold hands, warming up to her body as she carressed her and played with her hard nipple.

She bit her lip as her dominant hand took bravery to make contact with her labia. Almost letting out another moan as her cold middle finder made its way to her clitoris, making small circles.

She squeezed her breast harder as she circled more roughly on her clit. She pinched her nipple as she moaned and bit her lip "Fuck~!"

The curling of her stomach increased as she fasten the pace of her masturbation, succumbed to her selfish pleasure, her hips were moving on her own.
With two fingers she licked and bit as she tried to not make noises in between her teeth "Ah~"

The intensity increased as the blood flow to her
head made her sweat of arousal. She held her left arm above her head to grasp on the satin sheets as she prepared to focus on her orgasm. "Mhm~"

Fingers wet, she ferociously rubbed up and down in a circle motion her clitoris as the tingling in her stomach multiplied and was crawly downwards toward her pussy. She felt the pulsation inside of her vibrating out of lust. "F-Fuck!!~"

Out of breath, Emily felt her orgasm coming as she pained herself masturbating roughly on Katherine's bed. The overwhelming feeling brought heat up to her cheeks as she felt the pleasure all around her body.

Taking in a few seconds to relish in it, she immediately was brought back to reality.

"Meow~"

"Shit!" Emily said as she sat up and saw Elaine walk into the room. She had forgotten about that thought she had seen her 10 min prior. She got up and went straight towards the bathroom.

After, she left in a hurry, leaving her crime behind.

Wrinkles in the satin sheets

*

She had the courage to do that on her bed and not her own that night. Katherine had no idea how intense Emily had become.

"Its true" Emily said as she still avoided eye contact but caught a glance, she thought she saw Katherine smirk.

"I was going to quit if you ever made a move on me" Katherine said. "Leave my resignation, leave all of this" she said as she looked all around.

Prentiss was at a loss.
"Why do you hate me so much?" She asked her.

She loved her, she would never harm her but Katherine seemed to believe Emily was all evil.

She had made sure to be ready to leave if she ever made a move on her. Thought she often wished to kiss her, she was a bit glad she never actually did.

"I don't hate you"

"Then why try and leave if I did something?"

"Because you scare me, you're my boss, you've been undercover, you're a profiler, you lie better than anyone I've ever known........And I think everything would go to shit because,...because I think I'm also in love with you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 987 20
**THE STORY IS BETTER THAN THE DESCRIPTION I PROMISE** (The Titles in Caps or with **'s next to them mean THERE IS SMUT... BEWARE) MATURE AUDIENCES Y...
156K 3.1K 54
y/n starts to fall for her coworker emily prentiss but she knows she could never feel the same way so she made a promise to herself to keep her feeli...
66.1K 2.1K 41
You've worked as a member of the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Team for 4 years now - a career you dreamt of growing up. But 6 months ago, the love of y...
19.4K 747 55
Ryan Christensen Never thought he would find love again. After his wife died he only wanted to focus on doing his job as an FBI agent and being a fat...