Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXV | Had enough (TW)
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

VIII | Princess

2.6K 109 77
By mylovestays

19.04.23
1,592 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

little bit of a chaotic chapter😅

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

it was almost midnight when a rock was thrown at minho's bedroom window.

it was a friday night and it had been four days since minho and the three boys made the agreement.

minho and felix had decided to hangout that afternoon and when jisung was finished with his date with hyunjin, they'd go to jisung's house to sleepover.

so right now, minho and felix were just hanging out in minho's room, doing nothing in particular.

they were gossiping before and talking about each others sex life and what not.

but when they were just cuddling while sitting on their phones, they suddenly heard a rock get thrown against the window.

the two boy's jumped and held onto each other for dear life.

"what the fuck was that?!" felix whisper shouted.

minho shrugged his shoulders and got up quickly.

meanwhile felix hid himself in the blankets that were on minho's bed.

minho looked back at felix for any help or encouraging words, but was just found with a huge lump underneath all the blankets.

he scoffed and threw his arms in the air.

he turned around to face the window and gulped.

it was pitch black outside except for the occasional streetlight.

he was mostly nervous for the part that he needed to open the curtains if he wanted to see what was outside.

he didn't exactly do well with jumpscares.

"felix!" he whispered.

felix just whined under the covers and poked his head out to look at his friend.

"what?! i'm not doing it!" he whispered back.

minho pulled a mini tantrum before flipping felix off and slowly making his way to his window.

he took a deep breath and grabbed one of the curtains, though not moving it.

he quickly looked back at felix but was once again met with nothing but bed sheets.

he sighed and before he could turn back to the curtained window, another rock was thrown against it, making minho jump backwards and fall over.

he yelped as he hit the ground and groaned loudly.

felix had also flinched but not as much as the other boy.

he immediately pushed his head out of the bedsheets and his eyes widened as he looked as minho on the floor.

"jesus christ-"

"are you okay?" felix asked in a whisper.

minho looked over at him with a dumbfounded expression.

"no- i'm not alright! now go look for me." minho spat.

felix rolled his eyes.

"if i get murdered i swear." felix said as he got out of the bed and walked over to the window, taking a quick breath before opening the curtain, surprising minho.

he squinted his eyes as all he could see was black.

but he then suddenly saw a body.

he gasped and quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

he turned around and looked at minho who was equally just as freaked out as felix even though he had no clue what he saw.

"there's a person!" felix screeched.

minho's eyes widened.

he quickly crawled towards the window and was about to close the curtains when he suddenly heard the window open and felix shout something out.

"hey, you! i can see you!" he yelled out.

minho immediately pulled him down to the floor and covered his mouth.

"what is wrong with you?!" he whisper shouted as he hit felix's arm.

felix flinched and rubbed his arm harshly.

"hey-"

"is this better?" the other outside shouted back.

minho's eyes widened.

that voice was oddly familiar.

felix poked his head up to look outside and he was met with the person's face suddenly glowing from their phone's flashlight.

felix squinted his eyes once again before he realised who the person outside actually was.

"wait- chan?!" he called out, standing back onto his feet.

"yeah- wait... who the fuck are you?! you aren't minho..." he shouted, his voice getting quieter by the last sentence.

and suddenly minho stood up, looking out the window beside felix.

"chan?! what are you doing here?! why do you know where i live?!" minho shouted back.

"jisung gave me your address- we made a deal remember?! hurry up and let me inside!" chan responded.

felix looked at minho confused as minho just sighed.

he forgot today was one of the days he would make chan check the back of his head for any infections.

he sighed and nodded.

"alright, fine! go to the front door!" minho said before closing the window and shutting the curtains.

he took a deep breath as he noticed the expression on felix's face.

"i'll explain when he leaves." minho sighed once again as he left his bedroom and walked towards the door.

the door opened with a small squeak and he was met with chan.

"let's make this quick." minho groaned as he walked away, not greeting the elder.

chan just snickered and shrugged as he let himself in and closed the door behind him.

"so, how does it feel when you sleep?" chan asked as he placed down his bag onto the coffee table and sat down onto the couch as minho turned a light on.

minho just shrugged.

"okay, i guess. it's uncomfortable to sleep on because of the ache so, really, i don't exactly sleep on it." minho said simply.

felix walked into the lounge room and sat on one of the couch chairs, watching the two curiously.

minho stopped suddenly at felix's presence and gulped.

but suddenly chan patted the couch for him to sit.

"don't be shy, it's not like he's watching us have sex, i'm only here to look at your injury." chan spoke up.

minho felt his ears heat up slightly as he scoffed and sat down in front of chan, tensing a little as chan pulled him closer by his waist.

"what injury?" felix asked suddenly.

minho sighed but soon after hissed as he felt chan's finger put pressure on the wound.

"i-it's nothing, lixie... someone just-"

"'someone'?! what the fuck do you mean 'someone'?! did someone hurt you, minho?!" felix asked in a raised voice.

chan snickered under his breath, which minho happened to hear.

"it's really nothing, lix. it was my fault for moving in front of them. i promise i'm fine, chan promised to check on it so it would heal properly." minho said, slightly calling down the boy.

felix crossed his arms.

"does jisung know?" he huffed.

minho sighed and nodded his head.

felix clicked his tongue and laughed bitterly.

"of course. he's always the first to know everything-"

"sorry to interrupt, but not really... minho was protecting jisung... that's why he's hurt and that's why jisung knows... don't go around putting minho down because it happened to be jisung that he saved, alright?" chan said in a low voice, intimidating both of the other two boys in the room.

felix cleared his throat and nodded.

"ok- well... i'm sorry min... but maybe tell me it was for that reason..." felix hummed.

minho rolled his eyes.

"probably should of... shouldn't i?" minho laughed slightly.

felix rolled his eyes playfully and nodded.

"yeah..." he laughed as he crashed onto the couch chair again.

"thank you..." minho whispered so only chan could hear him.

chan just hummed and didn't respond.

after a moment, the door to minho's house was pushed open, incoming a drunk jisung and a hyunjin stuck to his side, helping him to walk.

and also a changbin behind them, shutting the door as they walked in.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"what the actual fuck?" chan muttered out.

"sung?" felix and minho asked in unison.

jisung giggled as he pulled out of hyunjin's grip and jumped onto felix.

hyunjin scratched the back of his neck guilty.

"i may have let him have a few too much to drink..." he laughed slightly.

minho glared at him.

"you're kidding." he groaned sarcastically.

"g-get this kid o-off me!" felix shouted.

hyunjin immediately ran over to the boy and picked up his boyfriend.

"whoops." he giggled.

minho was watching the shit show before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"you're all good. just be more careful when washing your hair, alright, you princess?" chan chuckled.

minho rolled his eyes.

"sure thing." he scoffed playfully.

"aw! minnie's a princess!" jisung squealed as he clapped his hands.

minho sighed and stood up, walking over to the drunk boy.

"this is your fault, so shut the fuck up." minho threatened.

jisung just poked out his tongue.

meanwhile chan was packing up his things while changbin was standing beside him.

chan stood up straight and picked up his bag, looking over his shoulder and seeing changbin's eyes staring at another boy.

he followed his eyes and laughed as he realise changbin was staring at felix.

"you got the hots for freckles now, don't you?" he teased.

changbin shook his head and scoffed.

"shut the fuck up, chan. you can't say shit, i see the way you look at goodie two shoes over there." changbin said back.

chan just laughed and shook his head.

"in his dreams. i'm straight, remember?" chan scoffed.

changbin rolled his eyes.

"alright, channie."

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hey beautifuls~~~

it's kind of a boring chapter-
but i needed all of the boys to somehow meet each other.

anyway, i hope you enjoyed the chapter because i enjoyed writing it <333
have an amazing rest of your day and remember to eat well and take care of yourselves!!
i love you and you're so strong!

bye beautifuls
🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.3K 40
TOXIN ▬▬ HOW ABOUT NOT BEING A SUPE
25.1K 1.3K 41
Heer Sharma, the oldest daughter of the Sharma household.An ambitious student on her way to become a successful doctor. What happens when one day her...
225K 3.7K 14
It's been 10 years since the war and Hogwarts is hosting a Gala to commemorate everyone that helped during those dark times and remember the fallen o...
311K 5.8K 23
Eva Davis is a 24 years old marketing manager who lives with her best friend Mia, they have a stable life and everything they need until trouble knoc...