The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... More

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Aisha Fairy of Waves
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Aerilyn's Enchantix

362 12 4
By DarkAvatar4Life

She was pacing around the common room, her mother had said she was going to send someone to pick her up and her friends were adamant on going with her. "The richest planet in the magic dimension I know the streets are going to be covered in gold." Stella said. "And the malls must be everywhere." Musa nudged her. 

"Not the right time to be talking about stuff like that." She took out her phone and saw the coordinates on where she would be picked up. "Okay girls I got the coordinates, we have to go now."

They left the school grounds and reached the place of which they would be picked up. There was a man with blonde hair waiting for them and he told them to follow them. They went through the portal and appeared in front of her palace. Her friends were at awe at the size of the palace with Stella saying it was 10 times bigger than her one. 

They were led inside by a maid and into the throne room where her mother was anxiously waiting for her arrival. "Mama!" Her mother rushed over to her and hugged her warmly. 

"Mwana." They broke the hug and Aerilyn introduced her friends. 

"They are here to help us Mama, where is father?" Her mother led her to his room where he was begin treated by the royal doctor, he was unconscious with bandages wrapped everywhere around him. 

"How is he doctor?" She asked. The doctor explained that he was hit by a tremendous amount of dark magic and would take weeks if not months to recover. "I called someone who might help us against Darkar." And on cue a portal appeared behind them and Diabolus emerged out. "Diabolus." He walked over to her and placed a kiss on her head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when the Omega Portal went haywire, my parents wouldn't let me leave the palace." He looked down at her father and kneeled down. "But I can help your father recover." Stella suggested they use their fairy dust but the doctor shook his head. 

"Fairy dust break dark magic curses, he wasn't cursed he was injured by it." Aerilyn sat by her father on her bed and sniffled. "If only I was there when you needed me..." She wiped her tears. 

"What of the kingdom now?" She asked. The commander chief entered the room.

"We will fight Valtor but without your father we lack the leadership." She looked over to her mother. "I will create a barrier to protect the palace but I cannot lead an army." 

"Then I'll do it." Her friends looked at her shocked. 

"Are you sure Aeri, leading one of the biggest armies in the magic dimension is quite a handful." Flora asked. 

"My father has taught my everything about how to lead an army, I know I would be the next best candidate." She squeezed her father's hand softly. "And this is my fault, my mess that I have to clean up." Her friends nodded. 

"And we'll help you every step of the way." Bloom said. Aerilyn smiled softly and got up. 

"Thank you, to the war planning room."

They were in the room with holographic videos of what happened during her father's fight against Valtor. It showed him at first besting Valtor only to be losing when Valtor hit him with a powerful blast. "Do we have any information of Valtor's whereabouts?" Aerilyn asked. The commander chief shook his head. "None." Aerilyn nodded. 

"Tecna you think you could find out where he is?" Tecna nodded and smiled. 

"Good, I'll lend you a few of the best scientist to help you and please Tecna..." She said looking at her. "No more sacrifices." Tecna chuckled. 

"Of course." Tecna left the room with the others still there. 

"Aisha you have experiences with these types of situations so I'll need your help the most against leading my army." Aisha nodded. 

"Flora I need you to brew the strongest potions you can make to help against our cause, my maid will show you to our state of the art potion lab." Flora nodded and left the room with the maid. "Musa, I'm going to need you to use your music skills to help bring people to safety where ever Valtor may appear." Musa nodded. 

"Bloom and Stella you'll be our main artillery, if Valtor appears you girls need to get on the scene to battle it out against him." They nodded. "Right now we'll have to hope that Tecna will find Valtor soon." 

An hour past and as they were preparing the troops, Tecna found the whereabouts of where Valtor was. "According to the scan, he's preparing an army to strike again." Aerilyn nodded. 

"Then we'll have to round up the troops." Aisha said. 

"Bloom and Stella will go in first to weaken him, when our army comes, the troops that he has been mobilising should be weak enough to fight."

"Right." Bloom and Stella left the room to go face Valtor. 

"Tecna you and Musa go help evacuate the people close in that area, we don't want anymore casualties than what's necessary." Tecna and Musa left the room and followed Bloom and Stella. Aisha smiled softly. "You're doing great." Aerilyn sighed. 

"I hope so." They left the room to check up on the potions Flora was making. She had already made a dozen ready to be used against Valtor. "I used my fairy dust to increase the effectiveness against the dark magic." Aerilyn nodded.

"Good job, I think these will be enough, you can join the others against the fight against Valtor." Flora nodded and left the room. A maid entered the room and told her that the troops were ready to go. "Perfect, we just need Tecna's signal to go, for now place the troops at a safe distance away from Valtor's hiding place." Before she left for to meet her troops she was pulled aside by Diabolus. "What's up?" He sighed. 

"I just want to make sure that you are alright, after all you went through a lot these past through days." She smiled.

"I'm fine, I just need to talk with the troops and we'll go face Valtor." She sighed. "Though this would be much easier if my father was here..." He placed a hand on her cheek. 

"Aerilyn your true form-"

"I've got it under control, it won't come out again." 

"I was going to say you should use it." She blinked. 

"Use it, Diabolus the last time I used it I almost killed everyone, I can't control it." She slumped her shoulders. "I don't know why Isis told me about this spell but I wish she hadn't, in the end I became a bigger threat than Darkar." 

"Aerilyn, all the times you used it was out of anger or in a dire situation, if you learn to control it you would be so much more powerful." She looked down for a moment and sighed. 

"Diabolus-"

"Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you're losing control is because you don't understand it?" She looked up at him and blinked. 

"What?" She took a step back. "You think whatever that form is, is alive and conscious?" He shook his head. 

"Aerilyn, I'm saying that maybe there's a part of you who is rejecting this part of yourself is causing you to have such a lack of control of it." He took a step forward. "Why do you think all this time you haven't been able to control it, maybe it's because you're scared of it." He took a deep breath and took a step back. 

"Trust me I understand what it is like to have destructive magic that could harm everyone, but I didn't neglect my magic, I chose to embrace it and all the darkness it brings." He turned around and before walking back to the room he said. "And maybe you should too."      

They arrived at Valtor's location, she told the troops to keep a low profile until they got the signal from Tecna. As soon as she saw a digital blast flying up in the sky she told them to advance quietly towards the location. 

They reached the location and saw the witches of Cloud Tower and other people from other planets surrounding an area. "Do not attack directly, use your potions to break the dark hold on them, if necessary than use force." The troops came from the shadows and attacked. Aerilyn transformed into her magic winx form with Aisha into her enchantix. 

They flew in the hiding spot to see the winx had cornered Valtor. "Give it up Valtor, you've lost!" Bloom said shooting another blast his way, he narrowly dodged it and groaned. They flew to the ground with Aerilyn taking her weapon in her hand and pointing it at him. 

"You've failed, I should kill you right now for almost killing my friend, infiltrating my planet and hers and yet...I cannot." She took a deep breath. "I may have been a killing machine days ago but now I see the errors in my ways." Aisha created a morphix rope around Valtor holding him up. "You will face the justice for attacking all those worlds, it is not my place to do so." 

Valtor looked up at her and chuckled. "Oh you will regret your decision, holder of the breath of the universe." She took a step back. 

"How do you know?" He laughed. 

"Who else, your father." She gasped and tightened her grip on the scythe. "If it weren't for him giving me that information, your planet would be in ruins." Valtor started emitting a purple aura. 

"And now I see that my main target isn't the Winx, its this planet!" The ground began to rumble underneath them as he began to glow brighter and brighter. "Destroying this planet will rid any chance of anyone overpowering me, Valtor the greatest wizard in the magic dimension!"  

"Get out of here now!" She shouted to them. They flew out of the cave and she told the soldiers to retreat. "What are we going to do, he's going to blow this planet into ashes!" Aerilyn sighed. There was only one thing she could do. 

"I know what I have to do, you girls need to go now!" Flora frowned. 

"Aeri what are you thinking on doing?" Diabolus appeared next to them at the commotion. 

"I'm going to create a barrier around Valtor and I, so that the blast will impact me and me only." Diabolus grabbed her shoulders. "Are you crazy, you'll die!" 

"And so will my planet if I don't do this, this is my fault and I need to pay for what I did!" The winx refused to leave her be. "Then you leave me no choice." She created an air bubble around them. "Aeri NO!" Tecna shouted, "You told me no sacrifices and yet you're going to do the same?!" Aerilyn chuckled softly. 

"You had no reason to, I have every reason to, goodbye and I'm sorry..." She launched the bubble away, leaving her alone. She flew back into the cave and faced Valtor. "Playing hero are we, no matter I'll kill you along with this pitiful planet!" She flew behind him and blasted him out of the cave. He floated in the sky, looking directly at her. 

"You will never ever beat me, not when you're not even an enchantix fairy." She looked at him and nodded. "I will never be able to beat you, yes, but I will always try to protect my friends and family." Valtor was seconds away from blasting the planet. She created a barrier around them. 

"Even at the cost of my life." There was a bright purple light and an explosion, the barrier managed to withhold much of it but there was still a huge shockwave that travelled throughout the planet. 

Diabolus flew towards the sight of the battle and looked around frantically. "Aeri!? AERI!" The other girls flew to the ground and searched high and low for her. "No, not again w-we can't!" Flora cried. They began sobbing as they realized that she was truly gone, and that there wasn't a chance of survival. 

Valtor emerged from the explosion and hid behind a tree as the winx came. He groaned slightly and held his arm. "Damn it, at least she's gone, now no one will ever be a threat to my power." He clenched his hand. "I'll finish what I started, I cannot take any chances."

He bent down and concentrated his energy into the core of Skyaldia. The rumbling started again and everyone looked around in confusion. "Not again, what is it this time?" Flora closed her eyes and concentrated and pointed to the direction Valtor was at. "Valtor is still alive!" Flora shouted.

Hearing this, he sent his minions to distract them in the meantime. Diabolus summoned his staff and blasted through the creatures. "FACE ME VALTOR!" He shouted. A dark aura was surrounding him as he approached closer to Valtor. Valtor walked out from behind the tree with a smirk.

"Well I suppose you're angry at me for killing your little fairy girlfriend." Diabolus gritted his teeth. "If I know Aerilyn I know she's still alive." Valtor chuckled.

"She took a planet busting attack head on, you are quite delusional if you think she would survive that." Diabolus yelled and launched a blast at Valtor, feeling overconfident, Valtor raised a barrier only to be shocked when it broke from the blast and pushed him back. "Dark magic, how surprising." He pushed himself up. "I would've never thought a being who uses dark magic would be good, let alone this powerful." 

Diabolus dashed at him, Valtor sent blasts his way but using the evasion tactics he learnt from Aerilyn he was able to dodge them all and use his shadowy hands to hold Valtor in place.

"What-" Diabolus sent a blast at Valtor, sending him through the cave and onto the other side. Valtor coughed up some blood and wiped it away with his sleeve, he shakily pushed himself up as Diabolus advanced towards him. "You disgusting creature, I will destroy you." Valtor chuckled under his breath. "What's so funny?" Diabolus hissed. Valtor appeared behind him and began sucking the energy out of him. 

"You are a powerful wizard, much powerful than me and that is why I will be taking your energy for myself!" Diabolus let out a scream as he was being drained out of all of his energy. The winx appeared and Valtor threatened his life if they were to intervene.

"Intervene and you will lose another one of your powerful warriors."   

Aerilyn woke up in the same place she was before, the stars and planets surrounding her. The white phoenix looked at her once again, she reached out to it and touched it. She felt herself returning to her true form and did nothing to stop it. "You're my inner darkness aren't you?" She said to it. The phoenix looked down at her and said nothing. "All this time I have been pushing my true form aside because I was scared I wouldn't be able to control it, when in fact I was the reason I wasn't able to control it." 

-Read down with this in the back ground, it makes the experience 10 times better! :D Best to start at 0:38-

She realized that the phoenix itself was a manifestation of her fears of becoming a monster like Darkar, the white fire was a resemblance of him and her being mixed together into this being. "You didn't appear often because I wasn't constantly fighting my inner darkness but against Valtor..." She sighed. "I still don't understand how to unlock my full potential, but maybe I shouldn't rush it." 

-Music at 0:52 is best for this part- The phoenix lowered it's head down to her. "You are my darkness, and I have to learn to live with you." She smiled softly. "An amazing guy taught me that." She touched it's head and there was a bright flash of light. "I haven't lost this fight and I never will give up again."

-Transformation starts at 1:05-

-I know it isn't the best, but I'm still proud of it!- 

-Changed the hair design as requested by someone-

 Bloom gritted her teeth, a blast ready in her hands. "We have to do something....Tecna?" Tecna shook her head. "I have...nothing." Flora looked up into the sky and her eyes widened. 

"Aeri..." The others looked at her. 

"What?" Stella asked looking up with her, everyone else looked up and saw a bright white glow of her silhouette. She appeared in the air. "Aeri!" They screamed in excitement. Aerilyn looked down at them and smiled softly, she looked over to Valtor who was looking at her with a shocked expression. She appeared behind him and blasted him in the back, sending him flying once again. Diabolus fainted in her arms, she carefully laid him down to rest. 

She outstretched her hands as a silhouette of her scythe appeared, she closed her hand on it and it appeared in her hand. 

"It looks way different now." Musa said. 

"It must be because she got her enchantix." Tecna stated. Aerilyn flew at Valtor and said. 

"Whirling Breath." She spun her scythe faster and faster until a bright white wind tunnel was created, blasting him back. He screamed as he was once again thrown through the cave. He landed on the grass and groaned. Aerilyn walked towards him, the rocks around her being pushed away from the breeze surrounding her. He looked up at her and chuckled. 

"You've got me, but you also got the problem of your planet, it's going to explode in moments." Aerilyn's eyes narrowed. "So you either catch me, or you save your planet." She lifted her scythe to his face and then it disappeared. "You're not worth that much to me." She flew off the ground and towards the core. "Isis' Speed!" She flew even faster, reaching the core in seconds. 

It was a golden orb hidden deep underneath the planet, she knew the location of it however. She touched the orb and saw spots of black all over it. "How am I going to save it...?" She placed her hands on the core. "I haven't been healing much, but I know I can if I just concentrate..." Nothing worked, she summoned her scythe again and saw the orb floating on top of it. 

"I wonder..." She position her scythe towards the core and it began glowing. "Knew it." She pooled her energy into the scythe, sprinkled her fairy dust around the core and shouted. "Aeris Lux healing!" 

-1st is the bottle and the second is what way she would move it around-

The core shone brightly, the black spots disappear, being replaced by its normal colour. "Yes, I did it!" She said with a smile. She flew back to the battle area to see that Valtor and his minions had left. 

"Figures." She flew down onto the ground and ran over to Diabolus. "Diabolus are you okay?" Diabolus groaned slightly. "Drained..." He managed to smile slightly. "You look divine honey..." She chuckled softly and placed a kiss on his lips. "Thank you." 

After the fight, they informed the magix council of what had happened and Diabolus was left to his planet's doctor. Aerilyn used her powers to heal her father of the injuries. Her father blinked and pushed himself up. "Dad!" She wrapped her arms around him. A small smiled appeared on his face. "I knew you would be able to do it." She pulled away and wiped the tears from her eyes. Her father placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm proud of you daughter."

"Well Valtor wasn't too hard to defeat, we all managed to push him off the planet." Her father shook his head. "I'm proud of you for getting your enchantix." Her mother walked forward and wrapped her arms around her father and pulled away smiling. "We're proud of you dear, I knew you would return to us." Aerilyn nodded.

"Well I bet your senses is something I will never beat." Her mother chuckled.

"At least you're self aware." Her father sighed.

"Aerilyn, you have to defeat Valtor." He turned to the winx. "You and the winx are the only hope of defeating that monster." He looked at her once more. "At the new threat, most of the planets of the magic dimension have formed an alliance to defeat him." He smiled once more. "And I think you should be leading our troops alongside me." 

She thought for a moment before sighing and shaking her head. "Father, leading an army is a position I did because of your absence." She looked up at him. "It was not a choice I wanted to make, just because I was good at it doesn't mean I wanted to do it." Her father was surprised at her answer. "After all, no once can lead an army like you, I want to fight with my friends." 

Her father chuckled. "I should've expected that this would be your decision, and I accept it." She looked at him with surprise. "Really?" 

"There's no point in forcing you to do things you do not wish to do, that was a mistake I did far too many times." He moved his body off the bed and stood up. "I am...sorry for pressuring you to do things you don't wish to." He wrapped his arms around her. "I am proud with whatever you do mwana." She smiled and returned the hug. 

"I promise to make you proud father."

"I already am." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.9K 42
When we were young we were scared of the dark, of the shadows and monsters that hid in them. But as we grew up we realized just how comforting the sh...
2.4K 61 18
What if Bloom had a youngest sister who she didn't know about but she was taken to Cloud Tower and became a fourth member of the Trix? Meet Asia the...
293K 7.9K 19
"𝙰𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚝?" "𝙷𝚞𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎...
15.2K 408 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...