Unnai Pirinthal.....(If I Sep...

Από Halcyon_g

Two families were on downstairs waiting for the couple who went to talk alone....both of their parents were t... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Characters
Yours alone
I want Daughter
Shiva......
who is he...
Mother's Love.....
Nila....
Found her... but...
Yov Grey shirt uh....
Don't make people wait.....
What's mine....
Do you still want me in your life???
Is that possible....
Crazy.....
Gowri - The treasure
How are you sure.....
Treat me like your wife....
First Day...
Moments to be cherished...
Time has more power..
Romance 🧐🧐🧐😜...
Samaikaporom -ft. Mynthu and her appa
I saved for our daughter
Different yet same.......

It was me who was obsessed

995 114 49
Από Halcyon_g

Author's POV.....

Gowri went inside with a blushing face.......Mynthu was laughing and playing running here and there while Kalyal was chasing her .... Gowri felt happy and contended seeing her daughter like this....because back then in that village only Gowri was there for Mynthu play that to due to medications and injections Gowri would be in unconscious state..... Mathi and Bhaskar were not fans of running around with that little girl so they brought many toys for her to play with........ But Mynthu wanted people to play with her, not the toys... Here all were playing with her  which made her happier and she was laughing carefree

That's when Gowri's eyes landed on the Wallckock... It's 3 am... And none slept she knows they prepared all those food items by themselves which means they wouldn't have slept in the daytime too..... She knows Ram and Shekar have low BP they need rest....

Gowri : Inaiku vilaiyadunathu lam pothum elarum poi ipovachu thongunga.....

(That's enough of playing today..now all go back to the room and sleep)

She said sternly...All pouted at her

Mynthu : noo amma..... Mynthu viladanum... Naa neriya thongitein... Ini thokkam varathu......

(Noo amma ....Mynthu want to play....I slept alot ....even if I try sleep won't come to me...)

Gowri : Una na solalaiye.... I know you slept a lot.. Nee ithuku mela lam thonga mata...

Matha elarum ponga.... Nalaiku continue panipeinga...

(I didn't asked you either...I know you slept alot and won't go back to bed now......Others go...you guys can continue this later....)

Janaki : ila kuttyma.... Athu

(No Kuttyma....that...)

Gowri : ena athu unga husband ku low BP iruku nyabagam iruka avaruku ipadi oditu irukar... Elam nane the kekanuma....

(What that huh....your husband have low BP does he remember that because it doesn't look like he remember see how he runs...should I remind you both always...)

Shekar laughed closing his mouth eyeing Ram... Ram glared at him then looked at his angry daughter innocently.....

Gowri : Ungaliyum senthu tha solrein mama.....

Rendu perum tablet podala ana ipadi intha valu kuda senthu aditu irukeinga... Mothala poi tablet potu thongunga.... Already 3 achu 10 ku mela nenga thongi eluntu vantha pothum... Athuku munadi yaraiyum naa veliya paka kudathu...

Na rest eduthutu breakfast senjitu vanthu elupura... Ipo ponga elam avnga room ku...

(Its for you too mama ...

you both didn't take tablet and now running around this tail ....first go take tablet and sleep ...its already 3 am you guys can wake up after 10 am.....I don't want to see anyone before that time.....I will take rest then will wake up you all after preparing Breakfast....now all retire to your rooms... )

All seniors: Gowri maaa....

Gowri : Ethum pesa kudathu kelambunga....

(Not a word more....leave)

All faces fell and were about to leave... Mynthu stopped them...

Mynthu: Nilunga Nilunga yarum poga kudathu...

Naa solren laa...

(Stop ...stop....no one should go , I am saying right....)

They stopped and looked at that little girl...

Mynthu: Good...

She walked towards her mother... Folded her arms in front and looked up at her mother equal to her authority.....

Mynthu: Amma... Nee tha suthama thongala you go sleep..... Mynthu ku thokam ila naa vilada al venum....

(Amma...it was you who didn't slept..you go sleep....Mynthu is not sleepy and I want people to play with)

Kayal : Athane.... Akka nenga tha travel pani vantheinga.... Flight la kuda thongala nu Rudra anna sonar..... Nenga poi thongunga nanga Mynthu kuda viladrom...

(Exactly...Akka it was you who came by long travel....Rudra anna said you didn't slept in flight too....you go and sleep we will play with Mynthu)

Kayal came front to support the little devil..... Gowri narrowed her eyes at Kayal.... Yes that's more than enough for anyone in that household to shut their mouth the only exception is that devil daughter of hers...

Mynthu : Chithiya moaraikatha maa... Nee poi thoongu pooo.... Na viladanum disturb panatha....

(Don't glare Chithi Amma....You go and sleep....I am playing don't disturb )

Gowri : Mynthu unaku viladanum na vilaiyadu ana ivanga elarum tired agirupanga avanga thongatum......

Ponga elarum ena ninu vedika pakureinga....

(Mynthu if you want to play you can but all others would be tired let them sleep....

Do I run a show here move all)

Mynthu: Yarum poga kudathu........

(no one should go...)

Both mother and daughter were having a glaring contest.......... All watching that scene with adoration it's the little version vs the original version contest.....

But they started moving once Gowri gave them a glance with raised eyebrows.... She smiled at the victory and eyed her daughter to look back.....

When mynthu looked back no one was there. ... Mynthu was staring at the empty hall with an open mouth...

She pouted and glared at her mother and sat on the sofa cupping her face in her hands with a sad reaction...

Gowri signed and kneeled in front of her daughter making her look at her after a lot of tries...

Gowri : Papa.... Thatha patti lam unaku puducha food snacks la pananga un kuda ivlo neram viladunanga la.... Avanga tired agirupanga thango..... Atha amma anupi vachein.....

(Papa(Baby )..Thatha pattis did all this arrangements and cooked food and snacks for you right...even they played with you they must be tired Thango..That's why amma sent them )

Mynthu : ipo en kuda yar viladuva.....

(Who will play with me now )

Gowri : En Amma kuda vilada matiya.... Huh....

(Why won't you play with amma...huh)

Mynthu : Amma tired ah irukanga..... Amma rest edukanum la...

(Amma is tired ...she needs rest right)

Gowri: Apo thatha patti ku rest venama.....

(Then thatha patti don't deserves rest ah ?)

Mynthu: Venum tha...
Ana mynthu ku viladanum... Thokkam varala.....

(they need....

but Mynthu want to play.....Mynthu not sleepy )

Shiva who was watching everything in awe came to rescue.....

Shiva : Mynthu papa Appa kuda viladalam la

Appa tired ah ila...

(Mythu can play with Appa right.....appa is not tired at all)

Mynthu: Appaaaaa

Mynthu's eyes lit up and she ran towards him opening her hands widely....

He lifted her in his arms twirling her making her giggle...

Gowri came near them and creased her daughter's head.....

Mynthu: Nee poi thoongu ma..... Good night...

(You go and sleep maa....good night..)

She leaned and kissed in Gowri's cheeks... Gowri kissed her forehead...

Gowri: Romba odi viladatha thango... Sariya.... Veliya pogatheinga kulirum

Ungaluku tha solrein nengalum veliya suthatheinga I know it's going to be morning in few hours irunthalum cold veliya iva solratha ketutu veliya kotitu pogatheinga cold varum...

(Don't run alot okay....don't go outside its cold....

I am saying this for you too gha.....I know its going to be morning in few hours still its cold outside don't roam around outside you both will get cold ....okay)

Shiva nodded his head ... Gowri went upstairs towards their room which Kayal had shown before...... She did not enter inside yet...... Once her figure was out of sight

Mynthu looked at Shiva With a pout he wincked at her making her smile widely...

Yes, Shiva already took the bike keys and was planning to take his daughter out for an early morning ride.....

Without making noise the father and daughter duo went out...

Gowri climbed the stairs and reached their room..... Taking a deep breath she went inside only to be welcomed by a huge photo frame of them which was taken during their marriage..... Shiva was tying the Thali around her neck while she was looking at him with a smile...

The photo frame was above that King-size bed..... She looked around the room...... Shiva already made sure all other pictures of them shifted to the next room... He didn't want to scare them at the beginning and made her feel guilty for not remembering anything as every frame had a story to tell.....

The room smelled like him...she inhaled that intoxicating smell closing her eyes...... A very small smile erupted in her lips unknowingly......

She went inside the bathroom to take a bath but she forgot to take the dress with her .... After taking the bath only she realized she didn't take any clothes of hers and Mynthu's with her..... She thought to go for shopping first thing in the morning......

She came out wearing a bathrobe... When she was about to enter the wardrobe to see if there was anything like her old clothes for her to wear but before entering her eyes fell on something on the Chair... It's Shiva's T-shirt and Track pants..... May be used one.....without a second thought she took that in her hand and wore it... It was oversized for her still it was more than comfortable and it had his smell which she loved within a day itself....

She sniffed the collar hugged herself and fell on the bed with a wide smile......

She couldn't believe how everything changed in a day... It's just a day before yesterday she got to know that she has a family and today she is with them...

2 days back she was a single mother who didn't even know who was the father of her child.... Today she has a husband and she was in his bed lying on his side wearing his dress...

It was overwhelming for her..... Too much to believe that all this happening but she has to believe it... It's the reality...... She was now not only a mother... She is also a daughter, sister daughter in law and a wife....... She still needs to explore more about herself who was also a successful industry CEO....

With all those thoughts sleep engulfed her after ages she was sleeping without any tablets that felt good........

Shiva and Mynthu went for a bike ride..... Mynthu was sitting in front and was shouting and laughing at the speed he went....... She was more than happy........ They went to see the Sunrise on the beach and drank hot chai....... Mynthu played on the beach for some time... She was tired Shiva knew it and carried her in his arms and took her back... They reached their home at 7 in the morning

Mynthu already slept on the way back home... Shiva carried his sleeping daughter carefully in his arms..... Even though he knows she is a heavy sleeper like him and won't wake up just by the moment. He was still careful...

Slowly he opened the door only to see his chellama sleeping wearing his dress.... That stirred old memories a lot controlling himself he placed Mynthu next to her....... Gowri opened her eyes due to the sound... She saw her daughter who was sleeping with a half-open mouth... Gowri kissed her daughter and covered her with the Comforter......

Shiva was looking at all that... She saw him and slowly woke up from the bed came around and sat next to him...

Shiva : Thokkam avlo thana

(That's it...I thought you will sleep more )

Gowri: hmmmm.... That..... Kulika porapo dress edukama poita that's why I wore your dress....

(hmmm...that....I didn't have my cloths with me that's why I wore your dress)

Shiva: That's not a problem gha..... Gowri wears my dress only most of the time in home

She narrowed her eyes at him...

Shiva: oh... Mean... You used to wear my clothes often.....

Gowri was still looking at him with the same expression

Shiva: Maranthutein gha... Please sekiram mathika try pandrein..... Ungala avala kupta mari vadi podi nu sola thonala gha... Pirinjukongalein, please.....

(I forgot gha....please I will try to change....I couldn't be as much close and normal with you like how I used to be....I never addressed her as "gha" I mean respectfully ....its habitual for me to call her as dii but with you I couldn't ....please Understand gha)

He said with a pleading expression that made her laugh at his cuteness indeed he looked cute for her.....

Her laughter makes him let out a relief sign....

Gowri: I am sure that I would have fallen for your cuteness itself.....

Shiva: etheyy.....Cuteness ah.....

Gowri: Ama.....

(Yes)

Shiva : Atleast hot ah irukan nu solirukalam.....

(Atleast you could have said Hot)

Gowri : Apdiya....,..irunga papom.....

(is it let me see...)

She looked at him from top to bottom again and again......

Gowri: 🧐🤔🤔 paravala oralavuku handsome ah tha irukeinga but you are more cute than hot. 

(Not bad you are somewhat handsome too but you are more cute than hot)

She said and giggled..... He smiled at that.....

Gowri: Sari breakfast mudichitu shopping ponum kootitu ponga Mynthu vum kuda varuva...

(Okay after breakfast, I want to go for Shopping Mynthu will come with us too)  

Shiva: Ena shopping...

(Shopping for?)

Gowri : Mynthu ku dress vanganum la.... Plus nanum enoda dress edhum eduthutu varala....

(I have to buy dresses for Mynthu and also for me as I didn't brought any with me )

Shiva : Atha already iruke..... Athu ungaluku pudikalana vena poi vangalam

(Its already there...if you don't like them then we go for shopping )

Gowri : ena iruku....

(What and where?)

Shiva: Come with me I will show you.....

She followed him... He entered the walk-in closet...

He opened one cupboard which was now filled with small-sized clothes that would suit Mynthu perfectly.....
It had every type from modern to home wear... From all different fabrics, everything feels soft and Mynthu will love them for sure......

Gowri looked back at him with wide eyes...

Gowri: Ithulam...

(All this )

Shiva: Epo en ponna pathano apove vanga solitein I selected all of this.... Direct ah vetuke deliver panitanga amma arranged this yesterday.....

Vanga unga dress pathi keteinga la...

(The moment I saw my Daughter I ordered all this ....everything is my selection , directly they delivered here and amma Arranged this yesterday....

and you asked about your dresses right ...come )

She nodded and moved to the next he opened 3 cupboards each had different clothing one had all her formal.... The second one is filled with simple sarees which she loved to wear..... The third one partly wears pattu sarees.....

Shiva opened the lower drawer which had her jewels he took a bigger box and when she opened it her eyes widened seeing what was inside... It's filled with different kinds of anklets.....

Gowri: is I was this much obsessed with the anklets?

She asked him with curious eyes... She couldn't believe there was still more

Shiva creased his nape...

Shiva: not you.  It's me who was obsessed with the anklets... All of this was brought by me for you...

Even I brought you very tiny and simple ones which you wore even with formal.....

Her eyes widened...

Gowri: You are unbelievable.....

She shook her head in disbelief while Shiva gave a shy smile...

Her eyes fell on another cupboard with was locked with a code......

Gowri: athula ena iruku.....

(what is inside that one )  

Shiva's eyes widened...

Shiva: athu.........

(That..)

Author's Note.....

Hello makkale......

How was the chapter....

Please do share your thoughts and views in the comments......

Happy Reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

524K 21K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
1.8M 82.4K 56
This story needs to be edited. Highly edited. Read it on your own risk, there are numerous grammatical errors. Love y'all! "What the hell that is no...
144K 6.3K 55
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
687K 24.4K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...